Forum Settings
Forums

Girl tortured to death in Japan, killers now scot-free. (Warning: graphic descriptions)

New
Feb 11, 2012 3:21 AM

Dec 2008
Junko Furuta. The girl who went through 44 days of torture.

DAY 1: November 22, 1988: Kidnapped
Kept captive in house, and posed as one of boy’s girlfriend
Raped (over 400 times in total)
Forced to call her parents and tell them she had run away
Starved and malnutritioned
Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink
Forced to masturbate
Forced to strip in front of others
Burned with cigarette lighters
Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus

DAY 11: December 1, 1988: Severely beat up countless times
Face held against concrete ground and jumped on
Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag
Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through her mouth
Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach
Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn’t accept it)
Tried to escape and punished by cigarette burning on arms
Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fire
Bottle inserted into her anus, causing injury

DAY 20: December10, 1989: Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns
Beat with bamboo sticks
Fireworks inserted into anus and lit
Hands smashed by weights and fingernails cracked
Beaten with golf club
Cigarettes inserted into vagina
Beaten with iron rods repeatedly
Winter; forced outside to sleep in balcony
Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus, causing bleeding

DAY 30: Hot wax dripped onto face
Eyelids burned by cigarette lighter
Stabbed with sewing needles in chest area
Left nipple cut and destroyed with pliers
Hot light bulb inserted into her vagina
Heavy bleeding from vagina due to scissors insertion
Unable to urinate properly
Injuries were so severe that it took over an hour for her to crawl downstairs and use the bathroom
Eardrums severely damaged
Extreme reduced brain size

DAY 40: Begged her torturers to “kill her and get it over with”

January 1, 1989: Junko greets the New Years Day alone
Body mutilated
Unable to move from the ground

DAY 44: January 4, 1989: The four boys beat her mutilated body with an iron barbell, using a loss at the game of Mah-jongg as a pretext. She is profusely bleeding from her mouth and nose. They put a candle’s flame to her face and eyes.

Then, lighter fluid was poured onto her legs, arms, face and stomach, and then lit on fire. This final torture lasted for a time of two hours.

Junko Furuta died later that day, in pain and alone. Nothing could compare 44 days of suffering she had to go through.

When her mother heard the news and details of what had happened to her daughter, she fainted. She had to undergo a psychiatric outpatient treatment . Imagine her endless pain.

Her killers are now free men. Justice was never served, not even after 20 years.
They deserve a punishment much greater than they had put upon Furuta, for putting an innocent girl through the most unbearable suffering.

From wikipedia:

For his participation in the crime, Kamisaku served eight years in a juvenile prison before he was released.

Junko's (the victim) parents were dismayed by the sentences received by their daughter's killers, and enjoined a civil suit against the parents of the boy in whose home the crimes were committed. When some of the convictions were overturned on the basis of problematic physical evidence (the semen and pubic hair recovered from the body did not match those of the boys who were arrested), the lawyer handling the civil suit decided there was no case to be made and refused to represent them further.

In July 1990 a lower court sentenced the leader to seventeen years in prison. The court sentenced one accomplice to a four- to six-year term, one accomplice to a three- to four-year term, and another accomplice to an indefinite five- to ten-year term. The leader and the first two of the three appealed their rulings. The higher court gave more severe sentences to the three appealing parties. The presiding judge, Ryūji Yanase, said that the court did so because of the nature of the crime, the effect on the victim's family, and the effects of the crime on society. The leader received a twenty-year sentence, the second highest possible sentence after life imprisonment. Of the two appealing accomplices, the one that originally got four to six years, received a five- to nine-year term. The other accomplice had his sentence upgraded to a five- to seven-year term.

Why weren't all of them given a life sentence?
KimuraFeb 11, 2012 1:55 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 11, 2012 3:32 AM

May 2011
Because of the Japanese legal system for juveniles.
Feb 11, 2012 3:53 AM

May 2010
What is most unusual is that I was just reading about this like...half an hour ago!
Feb 11, 2012 4:44 AM

Dec 2011
Don't post stuff like this here, makes me sick to even think about it... Who the fuck does that to anyone, and to a girl? That's so fucking sick, those people should be executed without hesitation, those fucking sick freaks.

I'm gonna go find those fuckers and treat them the same way.
Feb 11, 2012 4:52 AM

Feb 2009
Heard about this a while ago. It's horrible to think that there are people out there that are willing to do such disgusting things to an innocent girl.
;~;
Feb 11, 2012 4:55 AM

Oct 2011
A life sentence? Scum like that should get a death sentence. A painless death or not, I don't really care, they should just be erased from this world.
I see dead people.
Feb 11, 2012 5:18 AM

Jun 2011
where is kira when we need him
Feb 11, 2012 5:27 AM
Jul 2018
Read this article three years ago and whenever I think about Junko's sufferings, it makes me believe again how the world is such an ugly place as years pass by. I wouldn't be surprised if killing an infant won't be that of a big deal. Compared to the past generations, today seems to be.. so liberated and stupid, I'm sorry to say.
Feb 11, 2012 5:34 AM

Nov 2011
Rasmu said:

Agreed...

Horrible... I think death sentence should be applied in all countries to avoid things like these.

Feb 11, 2012 5:42 AM

Dec 2010
Read this a lifetime ago when I was still on Crunchyroll. Exceptionally disgusting. I can't believe I'm the same species as these people.

Words can't describe. That's all.
Feb 11, 2012 7:00 AM

Jul 2009
Psyxwar said:

Really the Juvenile system in most 1st world countries seem to be absurd. There was a similar story to this, about two people I believe they were preteens or young teens, who took a toddler from a mall, and then like dragged him across town and beat him and sexually assaulted him for hours then killed him. Needless to say, they got a minimal time in a Juvinelle centre, and were released with clean records and new names.

Clap clap clap for the juvie justice systems. Remember, if you are under 18 (or your own countries adult age), you are mentally retarded and cannot be held responsible for the choices you make! Hooray!
Feb 11, 2012 7:01 AM

Nov 2008
This story is over 20 years old.

The Juvenile system in Japan hasn't changed either after all these years.

Feb 11, 2012 7:23 AM

Oct 2010
EinLawliet said:
Rasmu said:

Agreed...

Horrible... I think death sentence should be applied in all countries to avoid things like these.

Uh, no.

Leaving aside that Japan, supposedly, applies the death penalty (according to Wikipedia), don't try to change the rules of a whole country over a single case. Once in a while a cannibal torturer might appear in the society but that does not justify for changing the laws in order to fit that particular case. Don't fall into that, please. Here in Spain we have had the problem of people demanding life imprisonment and even death penalty over a specially charismatic case (murder of a teen girl). Of course there are many problems in justice that need to be fixed (among them, the ridiculous punishment for people who are legally underage), but trying to give justice based on feelings and not on a solid system is a mess.

Not to mention that I dislike the single idea that the state is able to make a decision regarding the life of an individual, and the many problems resulting on the application of an irreversible punishment. Maybe if one close friend or family member was murdered I would enter through a state of rage and would demand the death of the causers, who knows? But it would be silly that the judicial system changed its laws for every process just to fit my hate feelings. And I would probably regret years later.
Feb 11, 2012 9:44 AM

Apr 2009
Reminds me of that one manga.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Feb 11, 2012 9:46 AM

Sep 2011
Nintendosoni said:
A life sentence? Scum like that should get a death sentence. A painless death or not, I don't really care, they should just be erased from this world.
i say you kill someone then you get killed aswell, i just wish that the more brutal the killing was the more brutal the death sentence is, it would be cruel but these bastards are not human

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 11, 2012 9:47 AM

Nov 2008
xxangelchanxx said:

Mai-chan's Daily Life

Feb 11, 2012 9:54 AM

Mar 2011
Rasmu said:
I know right.....
Feb 11, 2012 9:58 AM

Apr 2009
Hoppy said:
xxangelchanxx said:

Mai-chan's Daily Life

No,not that.
It was one that looked like it was pretty much based off this.

EDIT:
Oh here we go.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/9709/Modern_Stories_of_the_Bizarre
Feb 11, 2012 10:22 AM

Jun 2011
xxangelchanxx said:
Hoppy said:
xxangelchanxx said:

Mai-chan's Daily Life

No,not that.

EDIT:
Oh here we go.

you're not wrong, that manga was indeed based on the incident
Feb 11, 2012 10:26 AM

Apr 2009
Rasmu said:
xxangelchanxx said:
Hoppy said:
xxangelchanxx said:

Mai-chan's Daily Life

No,not that.

EDIT:
Oh here we go.

Oh god i read half that manga just now and i and feel numb all over and shaking.
FUCK THAT SHIT.
Feb 11, 2012 10:47 AM

Aug 2010
Tell me about it. Way too hardcore, even for me...

Ahh, anyway, this manga is about the incident as well, although it's not as graphic as that one.

The incident itself... is gruesome. People like this really do live.
koleareFeb 11, 2012 10:55 AM
Feb 11, 2012 11:34 AM

Jul 2011
This reminds me strangely of Unit 731.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Feb 11, 2012 12:03 PM

Jun 2011
xxangelchanxx said:
Rasmu said:
xxangelchanxx said:
Hoppy said:
xxangelchanxx said:

Mai-chan's Daily Life

No,not that.

EDIT:
Oh here we go.

Oh god i read half that manga just now and i and feel numb all over and shaking.
FUCK THAT SHIT.

indeed...
i wonder how someone can even draw a manga like that
i hope it was to make ppl understand the pain that girl had to bear and not just for fun
Feb 11, 2012 12:55 PM

Feb 2008
Urgh, I couldn't even get through reading everything she went through. My God, someone just fucking kill those guys.
Anime figure reviews:
Feb 11, 2012 1:29 PM

Sep 2011
Hoppy said:
xxangelchanxx said:

Mai-chan's Daily Life

That manga sickened me.

But to think people do that in real life. Makes me ashamed to be part of the same species.
No.
Feb 11, 2012 1:41 PM

Nov 2011
Oh god I feel like I'm going to puke.
Feb 11, 2012 1:42 PM
Oct 2010
So, what is the topic of discussion in this thread? This question is partially directed to the moderators. Also, although formally I don't think there are any rules prohibiting such threads, the OP should be more conscious of the fact that there are minors browsing these forums. At least put a warning tag before explicit pictures or descriptions.
Feb 11, 2012 1:51 PM

Aug 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Nintendosoni said:
i say you kill someone then you get killed aswell, i just wish that the more brutal the killing was the more brutal the death sentence is, it would be cruel but these bastards are not human

True, and I agree completely. Alway have.

But there's always the executioner dilemma. If he killed, shouldn't he die too?

I say: Some of the killers get a life sentence in which they're forced to be the executioner of other killers.

I. AM. JUSTICE!

As for the thread itself, I really have nothing to say. I don't mind reading/watching shit like this, but when it actually happens, I feel bad.
Feb 11, 2012 1:51 PM

Jun 2009
I remember reading that manga sometime ago.

Shit was fucked up.

Killer walk free now... I pray for all Japanese Girls that's living in the same area as him...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2012 1:58 PM
Feb 2012
This is just...horrible.
Feb 11, 2012 2:01 PM
Nov 2011
jal90 said:

Not to mention that I dislike the single idea that the state is able to make a decision regarding the life of an individual, and the many problems resulting on the application of an irreversible punishment. Maybe if one close friend or family member was murdered I would enter through a state of rage and would demand the death of the causers, who knows? But it would be silly that the judicial system changed its laws for every process just to fit my hate feelings. And I would probably regret years later.

While I understand the position of people who think like you, I can not agree with it, in my opinion, once you have taken even a single life in cold blood, or with malice, you have forfeited your right to life, completely, utterly, and instantly, and should be put to death. While some people may say 'But the Death Penalty doesn't truly serve as a deterrent' and this may be true, Capital Punishment was never brought about to be a deterrent, it was brought about to be punishment, the ultimate punishment for the ultimate crime.

Feb 11, 2012 2:38 PM

Apr 2009
Rasmu said:

indeed...
i hope it was to make ppl understand the pain that girl had to bear and not just for fun

Not exactly,i read somewhere the artist drew it too let some steam out since he has this type of fetish.

Correct me if im wrong but i think he also drew the mai-chan manga and that one was certainly not based off anything especially since the manga has bits of comedic moments in it.The artist gets off to this kinda stuff.
Feb 11, 2012 2:46 PM
Mar 2011
um
you yanks have no reason to bitich about stuff like this

when you get tuuf in yiour nation like the Hattie carol and Emmett till murders
and the wrongful impriment of muima abu Jamal
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 11, 2012 2:48 PM

Jun 2009
TenkaseiRyo said:
um

Anyone mind translating this gibberish?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2012 2:50 PM

Jun 2008
Mouhappai said:
From wikipedia:

For his participation in the crime, Kamisaku served eight years in a juvenile prison before he was released.

Junko's (the victim) parents were dismayed by the sentences received by their daughter's killers, and enjoined a civil suit against the parents of the boy in whose home the crimes were committed. When some of the convictions were overturned on the basis of problematic physical evidence (the semen and pubic hair recovered from the body did not match those of the boys who were arrested), the lawyer handling the civil suit decided there was no case to be made and refused to represent them further.

In July 1990 a lower court sentenced the leader to seventeen years in prison. The court sentenced one accomplice to a four- to six-year term, one accomplice to a three- to four-year term, and another accomplice to an indefinite five- to ten-year term. The leader and the first two of the three appealed their rulings. The higher court gave more severe sentences to the three appealing parties. The presiding judge, Ryūji Yanase, said that the court did so because of the nature of the crime, the effect on the victim's family, and the effects of the crime on society. The leader received a twenty-year sentence, the second highest possible sentence after life imprisonment. Of the two appealing accomplices, the one that originally got four to six years, received a five- to nine-year term. The other accomplice had his sentence upgraded to a five- to seven-year term.

Not sure if your question was rhetorical, but yeah, the answer is right there. My bet was the lawyer was too pussy to do anything rather than lack of evidence. Powerful parents with connections, maybe? That and this.
Psyxwar said:
Feb 11, 2012 2:52 PM

Jun 2011
xxangelchanxx said:
Rasmu said:

indeed...

Not exactly,i read somewhere the artist drew it too let some steam out since he has this type of fetish.

Correct me if im wrong but i think he also drew the mai-chan manga and that one was certainly not based off anything especially since the manga has bits of comedic moments in it.The artist gets off to this kinda stuff.

thats really sad=/

TenkaseiRyo said:
um

sry i dont understand and im not bitching, im dead serious
Feb 11, 2012 3:44 PM

Aug 2011
TenkaseiRyo said:
um

You do realize this happens in a lot of nations? It could happen anywhere in the world. No one blamed Japan.

(and since we're name dropping)
In my opinion, this guy still beats all.
Feb 11, 2012 4:08 PM

Aug 2010
This world is a messed up place....
Feb 11, 2012 4:52 PM
Mar 2011
im talking about bashing of the justice system in japan not the crime [ bad crimes haapin al nations]

William zanzger got 6 months for killing Hattie carol
mumia abu jamal has been in jail for most of his life for something he did not do
not to discount what the FBI did to THE BPP but thats not here nor there
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 11, 2012 5:13 PM

Sep 2009
Mouhappai said:

The fact that they didn't give them life sentences or the death penalty (both of which are legal in Japan) leads me to question whether we are being presented the full story here. Such graphic description of the injuries inflicted on her, and listed with specific dates seems a bit optimistic.

Given the severity of the injuries too, I don't understand how she could have survived that long either... I'd like to see the source for that list of atrocities performed on her. I did have a look at a few pages of a court document but legal documents have enough gobledygook in them without the need for google translate. I didn't see anything describing what happened to her but the 'brutality' of it all was explained rather well.

Furthermore this crime did happen almost 25 years ago; they may be out of jail now but it's not like they merely got a slap on the wrist. I am sure the court had their reasons for not giving them harsher punishments too; I can't imagine they would have given them much sympathy simply because they were juveniles.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Feb 11, 2012 7:52 PM

Jun 2011
AnnoKano said:
Mouhappai said:

The fact that they didn't give them life sentences or the death penalty (both of which are legal in Japan) leads me to question whether we are being presented the full story here. Such graphic description of the injuries inflicted on her, and listed with specific dates seems a bit optimistic.

Given the severity of the injuries too, I don't understand how she could have survived that long either... I'd like to see the source for that list of atrocities performed on her. I did have a look at a few pages of a court document but legal documents have enough gobledygook in them without the need for google translate. I didn't see anything describing what happened to her but the 'brutality' of it all was explained rather well.

Furthermore this crime did happen almost 25 years ago; they may be out of jail now but it's not like they merely got a slap on the wrist. I am sure the court had their reasons for not giving them harsher punishments too; I can't imagine they would have given them much sympathy simply because they were juveniles.

You would be surprised how easy it is in the modern world to obscure justice. America is a good example, you can murder someone and be out in 10 years, but uh-oh! Do something piracy related and suddenly then we'll talk about actual sentences. Get a good lawyer to throw some doubt in there and you can even get off scott-free from the very start.

Justice is fairly simple in cases like this, an eye for an eye. They put her through all that? Then they should endure the same hell she did with the same ending.

That is the only way to resolve the unfair trade they gave that girl, by accepting her same fate. Don't tell me anyone here actually believes 8 years in a jail cell is a punishment for most people like this, or even a life sentence. They probably knew where they were headed after this was all over, and didn't care.

People make the mistake that they place the same value on their daily life and emotions as we do, when that is hardly the case and the way they murdered her is more than proof of that.

With that in mind it is a slap on the wrist, you can't possibly suggest that what she went through and what was given are equivalent terms.
Feb 12, 2012 12:21 AM

Apr 2011
RandomStuff said:
AnnoKano said:
Mouhappai said:

You would be surprised how easy it is in the modern world to obscure justice. America is a good example, you can murder someone and be out in 10 years, but uh-oh! Do something piracy related and suddenly then we'll talk about actual sentences. Get a good lawyer to throw some doubt in there and you can even get off scott-free from the very start.

Justice is fairly simple in cases like this, an eye for an eye. They put her through all that? Then they should endure the same hell she did with the same ending.

That is the only way to resolve the unfair trade they gave that girl, by accepting her same fate. Don't tell me anyone here actually believes 8 years in a jail cell is a punishment for most people like this, or even a life sentence. They probably knew where they were headed after this was all over, and didn't care.

People make the mistake that they place the same value on their daily life and emotions as we do, when that is hardly the case and the way they murdered her is more than proof of that.

With that in mind it is a slap on the wrist, you can't possibly suggest that what she went through and what was given are equivalent terms.

Agreed, They reap what they sow.
Feb 12, 2012 1:36 AM

Jun 2011
I read: "The leader received a twenty-year sentence, the second highest possible sentence after life imprisonment", and think, what condones the highest?

Feb 12, 2012 2:05 AM

Oct 2009
The fact that we fucking need lawyers to represent people and 'interpret' the law is fucking ridiculous in the first place.

When did laws become what it is? I don't know, and it just makes me mad.

I'm not trying to sound nihilistic, but the word is just this unjust and I don't understand how or why it even works.

If there was such thing as a God, who gave him permission to create us? I know never asked for this. Seriously, take responsibility for what you've made. Might as well just live my life instead of reading a book like Frankenstein which talks exactly about this.
Feb 12, 2012 2:23 AM

Oct 2009
I'm surprised she even lasted that long, with all that they were doing to her. It's terrifying that there's people walking the earth who could do this to someone, even more so to someone innocent.

They deserved a death penalty for putting someone through so much torture. If anyone could do this once, they could easily do it again. Keep others safe and kill those bastards.
Feb 12, 2012 2:37 AM

Jun 2011
Kuramii said:
I'm surprised she even lasted that long, with all that they were doing to her. It's terrifying that there's people walking the earth who could do this to someone, even more so to someone innocent.

They deserved a death penalty for putting someone through so much torture. If anyone could do this once, they could easily do it again. Keep others safe and kill those bastards.

totally agree!
Feb 12, 2012 2:46 AM

Jul 2011
I do not understand completely so perhaps someone more familiar with this story can clarify it for me. She died, so how did the day by day torturing become public? Wikipedia was not helpful in this regard and majority of the other places I read about it did not cite references.

I'm imagining it came from one or more of the people involved, but I'm having a hard time taking this list at face value. I would assume that either one or multiple one's made a deal of some sort to give up information, cause outside of that I don't see where the information would have come from. Which makes me wonder how accurate it is and if that somehow leads into why they got the jail sentences they did.

At any rate, either way, sometimes the justice system fails. I'm not going to go on a tangent about how I think these men should be killed, but IF this list is accurate, then to me justice was not served and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth thinking of people who would be willing to commit such acts are walking the streets.

Feb 12, 2012 3:23 AM

Jan 2012
Darn those boys! They should be tortured as well and suffer the same fate as Junko Furuta. Why don't people look at the main point and give them punishment. Give them the punishment that they deserve!!!
Feb 12, 2012 3:30 AM

Jan 2011
Yanoflies said:
The fact that we fucking need lawyers to represent people and 'interpret' the law is fucking ridiculous in the first place.

Rome had a much simpler legal system which could be understood by anyone, seems like we've gone backwards.
Feb 12, 2012 3:49 AM

Dec 2011
Not to be a troll or anything but,how did they obtain all the gruesome details? From the killers? Or autopsy? I've read this article a long time ago and I just couldn't get myself to believe it.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.