Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 15, 2012 6:49 PM
Jul 2012
OK NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID IN THE LAST POST

dis bitch louise said that you can look at other girls and cheat? DAMN she knows how to please a man

edit: Never fucking mind... Louise proved to be quite the bitch at the end... I guess I should've watched the last 2 minutes before posting -_-
Javi-HimeAug 15, 2012 6:54 PM
Aug 17, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2009
Almost zero resolution from the previous episode, which was replaced with fanservice?

I had such high hopes for this season too
Oh well, maybe there'll be something in the later episodes

The Lousie x Saito moments were nice
Manga Sorted By Theme                         Anime Sorted By Theme
Nov 30, 2012 12:35 PM
Aug 2012
KaitoDash said:
Mysterious Onsen steam flooded this episode. As expected though.

So the queen resolves her mind and ready to snatch Saito away from Louise.
I like that. Better than masquerade herself with innocent face and do NTR behind her friends.

Tabitha seems to get motivated by Henrietta's action too.
I'd love to see more of her raid on Saito.

Tiffa sure falls head over heels with Saito but still keep silent for Louise's sake.
Gear up, girly. You're insulting your opponents. Don't hold back.

I don't really like Louise x Saito relationship. Especially because there are better girls around Saito.
Louise just cannot come to trust Saito. After a lot happen in this episode, she still goes Tsun-tsun in the end.
It makes the whole thing more like a Slice-of-Life that nothing can ever progress.

And Saito is not trustworthy. Now I hate him for his "promise" to not looking at other girls, which he will not keep.
I don't hate him being pervert at other girls, but just that he throw promise after promises at Louise.
Don't promise if you can't do it, Saito. Just be honest and go for Harem. I'll support you all the way.

But well, the episode was funny. So I guess I liked it.

How the hell is she supposed to trust Saito when every moment she looks away some of her friends her friends, the maid or even her best friend is trying to seduce Saito at any given moment. To make things worse Saito's indecisiveness basically allows them to do whatever they want. It is RIDICULOUS how all the characters are being turned into perverted sluts to the point of being backstabbing.

The whole anime has emphasized on how Louise and Henrietta have been best of friends since they were kids. Louise has been shown to be a very loyal friend to Henrietta and she always did her best for her and yet Henrietta herself fully aware of how Louise feels about Saito is willing to betray her over and over again just for her own selfishness. They have actually managed to turn one of the most pleasant characters in this anime into an obsessive backstabbing slut who won't stop at anything to get things her way. The only thing left for er to do is banish Louise from her kingdom so she can have Saito all to herself.

The only character I can really respect now is Kirsche who is the only character who seems to be capable of showing some maturity and who isn't a bitch in the series. She realized Saito already loved Louise and left it at that. She may not have been at best terms with Louise at the time but at least she had the decency to let go and not become obsessed like all these other girls have become.

I mean this is getting RIDICULOUS!! To think of so many girls falling for the same guy at exactly the same time when he's supposed to be already in a relationship its really stupid.
This is turning out to be a terrible season after a really nice start.

I guess the only good thing about this is that once I finish the season I wont have to think twice about deleting the entire series and freeing up some space for Shakugan no Shana and Toradora on my hard drive which definitely are much more promiing than this plotless crap that ZnT has become.

Kaeyuki said:
Disappointed, really. It's the final season and all they're doing is making it worse
But I was jumping up and yelling when Louise slapped Henrietta
Also, if I were Louise, instead of holding back and letting everything happen, I'd go apeshit on all of them. The levelheaded cast of characters in the novel versus the perverted sluts of the anime need their punishment.

I am happy to hear that the characters in the light novels did not end up being as slutty as they are become in this anime. So what the hell is going on?? Have they run out of a storyline? Even if they just want to do filler episodes there are way more interesting things to do than this. Just look at Gintama, it mostly has filler episodes but they are decent and barely have any fanservice in them.

What is really pathetic is this anime actually makes Louise become less like a tsundere girlfriend and more like an insecure girlfriend with a bipolar mental disorder. One moment she's love smitten and is being really sweet and the next she's goes back to being aimlessly abusive and violent.
MushorwellNov 30, 2012 12:57 PM
Mar 16, 2013 4:01 PM

Oct 2010
So cute <3
Jul 6, 2013 10:56 AM

Jun 2012
Oh wow, really? So Louise and Saito both enter the room, start making out, and right when they're about to have sex, they notice Tiffa. Seriously, not even an albino brain-dead retarded monkey dwarf could have missed the half-naked elf girl sleeping in the middle of the bed. Am I really supposed to believe that they were completely oblivious to Tiffa that entire time? Did it really require Saito to grope her boob before he could notice she was there? Also, why did Louise get mad at him for it? She should realize that they're both complete idiots for not noticing she was there, and recognize that it was an accident. But no, in that situation, grabbing her boob on accident is considered an "affair" and deserves to be punished with physical violence.

Seriously, that was the lamest excuse they could have come up with to stop them from having sex. They should have noticed Tiffa instantly at the very moment they walked into that room. They should have seen her and then went to a completely different room where they could have sex without any interruptions. I would have been OK with it if they stopped because Tabitha walked into the room. I would have been OK with it if they stopped because it turned out Seista was hiding under the bed. Completely missing the tall, half-naked, busty elf girl sleeping in the center of the bed, however, is inexcusable.
LarasoJul 6, 2013 11:00 AM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jul 18, 2013 6:23 PM

May 2013
I'm so jealous of Siato.. He's got his own mansion and Territory to rule over, strength he didn't have to work for, and countless women absolutely obsessed with him including a princess, a potential princess, some flat chested twat, an elf, a maid, and countless others since he's become a knight.... *Envy*
Jul 27, 2013 4:45 PM

Jul 2013
Everyone who said this episode was gonna be pointless... HA!
Jul 30, 2013 7:55 PM
Jul 2013
When Louise was kicked out of Saito's bed and lumped up with Tabitha and Siesta, you know that Saito's relationship with Louise is superficial.

WTF at the ending, was Tiffa invisible or something? How could you not notice such a big and busty girl in your bedroom? They were even right next to her in bed.
night97Jul 30, 2013 8:24 PM
Aug 17, 2013 11:13 AM
Aug 2013
I just... Don't get this whole thing with Saito and Louise anymore...

So many stupid things, after watching season 1 and 2 and not being overly impressed, I skipped through 3 and watched what LOOKED important to see if it would get better, it barely did.

So at this point I just want to get to the end of this...

On another note, LOL at the beginning with Henrietta wanting to go through the mirror then later Tabitha "threatening" Louise that she will take Saito away if shit happens again. Makes me think Tabitha is just sick of the shit between.

Props to Saito for the good idea of just going to sleep alone though, at least he did something right there. And awww... Saito almost got permission to cheat as much as he wanted.

To seriously NOT notice that Tiffa was there... and that Louise punished him for it, they are both at fault for being retarded. This is a pure wtf moment.
dasichriAug 17, 2013 11:38 AM
Sep 15, 2013 4:37 AM

Jul 2013
KaitoDash said:
\
I don't really like Louise x Saito relationship. Especially because there are better girls around Saito.
Louise just cannot come to trust Saito.

Don't be surprised if you lose your girlfriend's trust when you start screwing around with other women.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2013 9:09 AM

May 2013
tahatiba-san is really cute in this ep 5/5
Nov 10, 2013 10:25 PM
Oct 2013
Hi, I just want to know but does all of the Zero no Tsukaima seasons contain any upper nudity exposed? Example : Boobs. Im not asking for pussy's as that would be already be listed under 'hentai' but seriously, does it contain any upper exposed nudity?
Nov 11, 2013 12:48 AM

Jun 2012
joshua1995 said:
Hi, I just want to know but does all of the Zero no Tsukaima seasons contain any upper nudity exposed? Example : Boobs. Im not asking for pussy's as that would be already be listed under 'hentai' but seriously, does it contain any upper exposed nudity?

No... This isn't a hentai, nor is it truly a pure ecchi anime. Actually, I don't think I've seen a single anime that exposes the breasts and wasn't categorized as a hentai.
Nov 11, 2013 7:13 AM

Jun 2012
joshua1995 said:
Laraso, there are anime that exposes breast but wasn't categorized as hentai. Example : Freezing, Sekirei etc etc...

Well, I guess I just haven't seen any of them yet.

joshua1995 said:
By the way, so there are no breast exposed in all of the zero no tsukaima seasons?

Unless you consider scenes where the bare skin of the breasts is visible but the nipples are censored to be "exposed upper nudity", then no, there isn't. I just told you that.
Nov 11, 2013 8:59 AM
Oct 2013
Laraso said:
joshua1995 said:
Laraso, there are anime that exposes breast but wasn't categorized as hentai. Example : Freezing, Sekirei etc etc...

Well, I guess I just haven't seen any of them yet.

joshua1995 said:
By the way, so there are no breast exposed in all of the zero no tsukaima seasons?

Unless you consider scenes where the bare skin of the breasts is visible but the nipples are censored to be "exposed upper nudity", then no, there isn't. I just told you that.

oh, ok then...THX
Jun 10, 2014 4:36 AM

Oct 2013
"I guess i was born for this moment" lol
boobs ruined the moment >.>
[/quote]
Jun 17, 2014 5:01 PM

Aug 2013
HNNNNNNG.
Well, I didn't expected the onsen episode to be the best of the season so far xD
Lemon vs melon everyone? I'll take two lemons please.

I'm glad that Louise didn't kept that noble attitude with the princess, it would have upset me to the highest point. ''You're a bitch, princess'', couldn't have said it better :P
I would still like to see Louise become more aggressive in term of keeping him. I mean for fuck sake, how can she accept that two girls that keep flirting and trying to sleep with the man she loves live in the same house of her? I would have hired guards to keep them away.

A loooot of fanservice in that episode. All the breast size people like were reunited in one episode x)
minouneetzoeJun 17, 2014 5:04 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 7, 2014 11:13 PM

Jan 2014
Things are starting to slowly get back on the good track. I've said this before as well though and it didn't end well so I'm not getting my hopes too high up. Siesta needs to stop sleeping in their bed. She's supposed to be a maid not a whore! Siesta needs to stop interloping and Saito needs to stop looking at all the other girls. I will admit he looks like he might be getting on the good track like I said a second ago.

Also he's had so many chances for 4th base, good luck not screwing it up next time! haha
Dec 7, 2014 2:15 PM

Apr 2013
Well finally a good fanservice episode, the first one this season. So many nice girls and Saito's choosing Louise T_T
Jan 24, 2015 7:32 PM
Jan 2015
I have nothing more to say about this episode than.. FAPULOUS!
Nov 16, 2015 6:06 AM
Aug 2012
Minagatachi said:
KaitoDash said:

Louise just cannot come to trust Saito.

Don't be surprised if you lose your girlfriend's trust when you start screwing around with other women.

Yea, cause apparently treating your boyfriend like a slave for the first few seasons and even now is better -__- . Louise just has no character development whatsoever.
May 19, 2016 2:51 AM

May 2014
It's become a full-out war between all the girls wanting Saito. Huh, boy oh boy.

Was calling the re-arrival of our bad guys, and in perfect timing for a certain couple death flags. I don't think it'll end up going that direction, though.
May 23, 2016 4:48 AM

Jan 2016
HOT SPRING TIME!! Such wild dream u have saito.. Quite the Ecchi time in this one!

So First. Tabitha! for the love of Lucifer, don't turn into u uncle,u cold hearted ego bitch, U even tricked Saito,thats low..(thb i never really liked Tabitha,only her sad story is a bit touchy, otherwise meh.) As we move on too Catfightcatfightcatfight!! U Go Louise
Soo many over Saito, hell i do Love harems. but this is just to much for some reason!!? Hell i do enjoy it but also feel UUUUGH at some parts..

And naww and it was going so well at the end… uhuhuh
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 2, 2016 6:37 AM

Mar 2014
A man's romance : "Naked Affairs" ~ !! "I was born for this moment."
Very great episode . Harem route has a light on it ~ . Approval .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 11:22 PM

Jul 2014
Sebulon said:
I'm happy with Saitos and louises progress, but why is there always some random Tiffa or Siesta getting between them.. -______-

Where did she come from? How? Why? It ruined the mood.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Aug 18, 2016 9:00 AM
Jul 2016
I actually thought this season was gonna go somewhere with its plot but we keep getting filler episodes
Sep 16, 2016 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
"You actually have an affair or two" ... The F Louise ...
Wonder who the three musketeers were.

Where the hell did Tifa come from, surely they'd have seen her whilst entering the room or getting onto the bed.
Or did she TP somehow?
May 2, 2017 1:34 PM
Aug 2015
Interesting episode, but Louise ruins the ending as always.. Her tsun-explosions are getting bit old tbh.. just falling back to hate her at the end of each episode.
Sep 14, 2018 4:24 AM

Jan 2013
It gets old really quick when all female characters fall for the same, boring guy for no reason other than selling the anime.
Jan 22, 2019 9:55 AM

Aug 2018
I’m so glad to see everyone together and having fun. So often in these it’s just a never ending from one calamity to the next.
Dec 16, 2019 2:49 AM

Jun 2017
Looks like the Queen came to the mansion to check out the secret chamber huh, I knew it. Louise now knows the Queen's real feeling towards Saito, they even had a fight lol. Looks like Louise has to step up her game. Anyway, danger next episode, finally.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 4, 2020 4:24 PM

Dec 2018
can we end just one friggin episode with a sincere romantic moment?
also harems are shit. if it was a love triangle, or hell even a square i might be able to tolerate it but damn near the entire female cast? come the fuck on.
no real plot here, just a typical onsen episode but at least there was some relationship progress, predictably spoiled by a side character being where they aren't supposed to and saito taking the blame *plays laugh track*
Jul 8, 2020 1:13 AM

Nov 2011
So it looks like no further plot for this season, despite it being the finale, it'll just be Louise and Saito romance till the end, at the very least we better get a good conclusion or it'll be all pointless.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 12, 2020 12:49 PM

Mar 2017
Zee530 said:
So it looks like no further plot for this season, despite it being the finale, it'll just be Louise and Saito romance till the end, at the very least we better get a good conclusion or it'll be all pointless.

I hope for another season but it'll be hard. It's been 8 years since it was released.
Jul 13, 2020 2:48 AM

Nov 2011
Jandor8525 said:
Zee530 said:

I hope for another season but it'll be hard. It's been 8 years since it was released.

Yeah, seems unlikely, looks like the LN goes beyond the anime, but its so rare for studios to come back to something after they've left it for such a long time.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 13, 2020 10:43 AM

Mar 2017
Zee530 said:
Jandor8525 said:

Yeah, seems unlikely, looks like the LN goes beyond the anime, but its so rare for studios to come back to something after they've left it for such a long time.

Interesting. Yeah this was my first anime i watched fully and even finished the first episode in when i got Crunchyroll and honestly fell in love with the show only to find out once i finished I'd watched the 4th season first instead of the first lol. I watched the 1st actually on YouTube and still haven't seen seasons 2 or 3. Crazy how my first anime show still remains my favorite.
Sep 4, 2021 11:11 PM

Nov 2010
Oh man, just when things were doing good Louise is back at it again. This is why I can't vouch for her completely. She always reverts back to S1 Louise. If that was Henrietta or Siesta I'm sure they'd understand that it's not Saito's fault. Louise needs a permanent character development for once to make her likable.

Anyway, it's an ecchi anime. It is what it is. haha

Also, I really need to soak in a hot spring. My back is killing me.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.