MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

44 47.83%
4 out of 5: Liked it

19 20.65%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 21.74%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 6.52%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 3.26%
Voters: 92

02-11-12, 4:23 PM

Ayako + Mamiko + Rie + Yui Horie in one bath = EPIC WIN!! XDD

02-11-12, 6:29 PM

animehobbit said:
Epic thanks to Hadena Subs for not writing "What do you mean" in the scene when Henrietta is in the onsen with Louise, but "I find your lack of faith disturbing".
Gotta love the Star Wars Queen! :D

Best thing that has happened with this show in all four seasons.

02-11-12, 6:52 PM

TsukiumiFanboy said:
animehobbit said:
Epic thanks to Hadena Subs for not writing "What do you mean" in the scene when Henrietta is in the onsen with Louise, but "I find your lack of faith disturbing".
Gotta love the Star Wars Queen! :D

hahaha i wondering about that. as soon as she said that my mind went completely to darth vader and well it ended with henrietta using force grip on louise in a darth vader oufit. the shit i think of....

Hadena really trolled this ep, was more than just that one.. i lol'd but kinda killed what small moment there was.

02-11-12, 7:03 PM

"I... was born for this moment."
Ah, that made me burst out laughing. I was wondering how they would stop them from having at it in the sheets but this time it was ridiculous. How the hell did they not notice Tiffania on the bed? It looked like they were on the bed for a while.

I'm not angry at this episode, surprisingly. I can thank them for saying up front this would be a fanservice episode with the discovery of a hot spring so I immediately dropped any hopes, expectations, or sanity. Instead, I tried to enjoy the fanservice. Honestly, all of it sucked. The only development Louise is getting is in fanservice, sporting a full nude shot (censored, of course). Because I don't like Louise, I didn't find that part fun.

02-11-12, 7:37 PM

I'm giving up on the story.
I'm going to keep watching for the funny moments (there's plenty of them) and the hope for more Saito/Henrietta.

02-11-12, 8:02 PM

Ah this episode (breasts) was funny, but there parts (breasts) were they could've made better (breasts) like NOT COCK BLOCKING HIM EACH TIME......(breasts). Oh and id I mention there were a lot of breasts in this episode (breasts).

02-11-12, 8:28 PM

It was OK.
"Above and Beyond the Call"

02-11-12, 8:40 PM

Finally... here comes an official antagonist maybe(the person in grounp with the hood suppose to be the elf).

If I am not mistaken, Islam are able to have more than one wife LOL

02-11-12, 11:13 PM

Fans of the light novel must be glad to see the last few minutes because the scene with Saito and Louise in the hot spring was adapted from the part in the light novel which many fans were so excited about. I also wondered if they were gonna show that part in the anime or not. Though in the light novel:
Too bad they didn't make it like that in the anime.

Also it looks like the elf arc will start in the next episode which means no more filler episodes like this one.

02-11-12, 11:19 PM

ahh was so glad when the queen got slapped!, but all this cockblocking is making me rage!! just let em do it already lol.

02-12-12, 6:37 AM

The slap was oh so good. + the fansub i watched called the queen a slut, a double +.
The episode in whole was meh. I wasn't really interested in this fan service as in other animes, primarily since this is the 4th freaking season and i've seen enough already. I would have preferred if they cut out majority of the fan service this episode and just put in more progress in the relationship between saito and louise. Though the ending did including that, the last bit was so lame, I would have at least thought that Louise would have not blown up whenever Tifa was there on the bed mistakenly whenever they were about to get ready to go further, especially after the hot spring scene where they were alone together.

7/10 this episode
would be higher if it wasn't for so much damn cockblocking.

Also, next episode hmm... better be good to make up for that filler >:C
+ I want to see episodes of character development instead of plot development :[, though I haven't read the light novel so idk what to expect really, though 6 episodes left and character development is still the same more or less within the past 2 seasons

02-12-12, 7:11 AM

Boing!

How the hell didn't they notice Tifa in the room? Just...wtf.

Henrietta > Louise. Though both of them are voiced by my favorite seiyuus, I'd still choose the princess.

Needs a picture of the girls after the break in the middle of the episode.

02-12-12, 7:44 AM

Hooray for Louise for finally stepin up to the princess man
Sorry to all the henrietta fan out there but im goin with saito x louise
But as always Louise goes tsundere on Saito......again
And again and again
Im realyy suprised they didnt see Tiffa there i mean how could you not?
But in the end it was alright. Now we can finally see some action in the next episode

02-12-12, 8:35 AM

belatkuro said:
Boing!

This, lol.
hgeronimo.png

02-12-12, 8:43 AM

hgeronimo said:
belatkuro said:
Boing!

This, lol.
THEY WE'RE SO PASSIONATELY LICKING EACH OTHER THAT, wait, no they weren't...

02-12-12, 9:00 AM

This Is Priceless! I Was ROFLMAO When Saito Said That Line. Best Line For Me On This Series.

Can't Wait For The Next Episode
Modified by Kimura, 02-13-12, 1:31 PM

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

02-12-12, 11:02 AM

Again, the LOL is strong.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

02-12-12, 12:37 PM

The stubbornness of all the female cast is just mind blowing and the ease which Louise have to just accept all this is even more LOL
huh?

02-12-12, 1:15 PM

hmmm....I have no questions

02-12-12, 2:28 PM

There's a lot of things I didn't like from this episode.

However, Louise BITCH SLAPPING HENRIETTA was probably the best moment in all of the 4 seasons combined.

I'm a bit upset it just turned into a playful fight instead of a REAL CATFIGHT but I'll live with it.

Other than that, I'm still horribly upset by the way this season is going, I expected so much more than this nonsense.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices