Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (3) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 »
Poll: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion

02-11-12, 4:23 PM

Ayako + Mamiko + Rie + Yui Horie in one bath = EPIC WIN!! XDD

02-11-12, 6:29 PM

animehobbit said:
Epic thanks to Hadena Subs for not writing "What do you mean" in the scene when Henrietta is in the onsen with Louise, but "I find your lack of faith disturbing".
Gotta love the Star Wars Queen! :D

Best thing that has happened with this show in all four seasons.

02-11-12, 6:52 PM

TsukiumiFanboy said:
animehobbit said:
Epic thanks to Hadena Subs for not writing "What do you mean" in the scene when Henrietta is in the onsen with Louise, but "I find your lack of faith disturbing".
Gotta love the Star Wars Queen! :D

hahaha i wondering about that. as soon as she said that my mind went completely to darth vader and well it ended with henrietta using force grip on louise in a darth vader oufit. the shit i think of....

Hadena really trolled this ep, was more than just that one.. i lol'd but kinda killed what small moment there was.

02-11-12, 7:03 PM

"I... was born for this moment."
Ah, that made me burst out laughing. I was wondering how they would stop them from having at it in the sheets but this time it was ridiculous. How the hell did they not notice Tiffania on the bed? It looked like they were on the bed for a while.

I'm not angry at this episode, surprisingly. I can thank them for saying up front this would be a fanservice episode with the discovery of a hot spring so I immediately dropped any hopes, expectations, or sanity. Instead, I tried to enjoy the fanservice. Honestly, all of it sucked. The only development Louise is getting is in fanservice, sporting a full nude shot (censored, of course). Because I don't like Louise, I didn't find that part fun.

02-11-12, 7:37 PM

I'm giving up on the story.
I'm going to keep watching for the funny moments (there's plenty of them) and the hope for more Saito/Henrietta.

02-11-12, 8:02 PM

Ah this episode (breasts) was funny, but there parts (breasts) were they could've made better (breasts) like NOT COCK BLOCKING HIM EACH TIME......(breasts). Oh and id I mention there were a lot of breasts in this episode (breasts).

02-11-12, 8:28 PM

It was OK.
"Above and Beyond the Call"

02-11-12, 8:40 PM

Finally... here comes an official antagonist maybe(the person in grounp with the hood suppose to be the elf).

If I am not mistaken, Islam are able to have more than one wife LOL

02-11-12, 11:13 PM

Fans of the light novel must be glad to see the last few minutes because the scene with Saito and Louise in the hot spring was adapted from the part in the light novel which many fans were so excited about. I also wondered if they were gonna show that part in the anime or not. Though in the light novel:
Too bad they didn't make it like that in the anime.

Also it looks like the elf arc will start in the next episode which means no more filler episodes like this one.

02-11-12, 11:19 PM

ahh was so glad when the queen got slapped!, but all this cockblocking is making me rage!! just let em do it already lol.

02-12-12, 6:37 AM

The slap was oh so good. + the fansub i watched called the queen a slut, a double +.
The episode in whole was meh. I wasn't really interested in this fan service as in other animes, primarily since this is the 4th freaking season and i've seen enough already. I would have preferred if they cut out majority of the fan service this episode and just put in more progress in the relationship between saito and louise. Though the ending did including that, the last bit was so lame, I would have at least thought that Louise would have not blown up whenever Tifa was there on the bed mistakenly whenever they were about to get ready to go further, especially after the hot spring scene where they were alone together.

7/10 this episode
would be higher if it wasn't for so much damn cockblocking.

Also, next episode hmm... better be good to make up for that filler >:C
+ I want to see episodes of character development instead of plot development :[, though I haven't read the light novel so idk what to expect really, though 6 episodes left and character development is still the same more or less within the past 2 seasons

02-12-12, 7:11 AM

Boing!

How the hell didn't they notice Tifa in the room? Just...wtf.

Henrietta > Louise. Though both of them are voiced by my favorite seiyuus, I'd still choose the princess.

Needs a picture of the girls after the break in the middle of the episode.

02-12-12, 7:44 AM

Hooray for Louise for finally stepin up to the princess man
Sorry to all the henrietta fan out there but im goin with saito x louise
But as always Louise goes tsundere on Saito......again
And again and again
Im realyy suprised they didnt see Tiffa there i mean how could you not?
But in the end it was alright. Now we can finally see some action in the next episode

02-12-12, 8:35 AM

belatkuro said:
Boing!

This, lol.
hgeronimo.png

02-12-12, 8:43 AM

hgeronimo said:
belatkuro said:
Boing!

This, lol.
THEY WE'RE SO PASSIONATELY LICKING EACH OTHER THAT, wait, no they weren't...

02-12-12, 9:00 AM

This Is Priceless! I Was ROFLMAO When Saito Said That Line. Best Line For Me On This Series.

Can't Wait For The Next Episode
Modified by Kimura, 02-13-12, 1:31 PM

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

02-12-12, 11:02 AM

Again, the LOL is strong.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

02-12-12, 12:37 PM

The stubbornness of all the female cast is just mind blowing and the ease which Louise have to just accept all this is even more LOL
huh?

02-12-12, 1:15 PM

hmmm....I have no questions

02-12-12, 2:28 PM

There's a lot of things I didn't like from this episode.

However, Louise BITCH SLAPPING HENRIETTA was probably the best moment in all of the 4 seasons combined.

I'm a bit upset it just turned into a playful fight instead of a REAL CATFIGHT but I'll live with it.

Other than that, I'm still horribly upset by the way this season is going, I expected so much more than this nonsense.

02-12-12, 4:33 PM

[1:22:52] Mentally Hilarious: Henrietta, Tiffa and Siesta
[1:23:30] Mentally Hilarious: he can be with all 3 of them
[1:23:38] Mentally Hilarious: Siesta sure wouldnt mind
[1:23:47] Mentally Hilarious: and kinda sure for Henrietta
[1:24:27] Mentally Hilarious: in Hayate they just took the flat loli out of the main characters

so... down with the loli tsunderes !

(cant express how much i get annoyed while watching Louise, Shana, Nagi, Aria and Taiga...)

02-12-12, 5:06 PM

The only single thing I liked about this episode was to see how Louise and Henriette were close to each other.
So far they only had very strict and formal interaction with each other but this is the first time I felt that they were as close as sister which they were said to be many times.

But I agree, they should focus on the plot which they will. Those three guy/girl that went in the direction of Saito's house near the end of the episode will most probably start some trouble.

02-12-12, 6:23 PM

So it was tifa this week.

I'm starting a game...try to guess how Saito and Louise will be stopped from having at it in the next episode. My bet is on Siesta.

02-12-12, 7:57 PM

"Magic that connects to a desired place" This hints that Saito may have a chance to finally go back home!

02-12-12, 8:44 PM

Maddo_scientisto said:
The only single thing I liked about this episode was to see how Louise and Henriette were close to each other.
So far they only had very strict and formal interaction with each other but this is the first time I felt that they were as close as sister which they were said to be many times.
this.. this is the only thing that mattered to me in the episode.. resolving the issues of these two best friends.. having a playful catfight in the onsen was just additional service to go along with it..

02-12-12, 9:52 PM

An average episode. Still waiting on Jeanette's next appearance...

02-12-12, 10:22 PM

Fuck this shit, i want SEX, NAO!

02-12-12, 11:05 PM

face palm...sighhhhh I thought this might happen. It suddenly is turning out to be just like the last season where they filled up the entire episode with stupid crap and only gave us like 1 or 2 minutes of plot development. I bet anything now they'll stick to this tired routine until like 2 or 3 episodes left and come up with some ridiculous plot setup to give us a new or old enemy...I'm thinking of dropping this....hmm..

02-12-12, 11:36 PM

I keep ranking this down lower and lower each episode I watch.. there's absolutely no plot anymore. Just mindless stupidity aimed at all the pervs in the audience.

02-13-12, 12:14 AM

I loved the episode but getting a tad annoyed by the aslmost sex but in the end we wont D: I love louisexsaito ... >.< but saiot is a big perv and cheats often

I find the romance episode scenes between louisexsaito awesome but always tiffa or another girls butts in -.- grrr

also go louise go! I loved henrietta first but I definitly hate her now :S still trying to steal saito while even he said he loves louise and wants her only!

and I dont like harem ending even if louise says so I bet they just filled that in on purpose cause somehow guys go crazy over harems ... but I rather have reverse harem with dedication to 1 person <3

02-13-12, 1:57 AM

lol at Charlotte licking herself

02-13-12, 6:48 AM

what's with Charlotte wanting to "lay an egg"? @.@

02-13-12, 7:45 AM

Here was I hoping the plot would be better... That we'd find out what's this "god" saito is left hand of, the origin of void magic and its ultimate purpose, the connection between worlds, the origin of delflinger and why he knows so much... this show has so much potential and it's greatly disappointing me, perhaps I set the bar too high
only good moment of the episode was when louise slapped henrietta
and yet another reason this is starting to get annoying. louise allows every single f*cking female to hit on saito, but then he's the one who gets the punishment (even though he's an idiot)
The only girls I still have faith on are Montmorency and Kirche. I'd like to see Kirche getting married with the teacher tbh
Modified by SergioSource, 02-13-12, 7:51 AM

02-13-12, 9:13 AM

Best episode imo.
Yes, I love ecchi scenes.

02-13-12, 4:01 PM

Chloe-tsundere said:
I loved the episode but getting a tad annoyed by the aslmost sex but in the end we wont D: I love louisexsaito ... >.< but saiot is a big perv and cheats often

I find the romance episode scenes between louisexsaito awesome but always tiffa or another girls butts in -.- grrr

also go louise go! I loved henrietta first but I definitly hate her now :S still trying to steal saito while even he said he loves louise and wants her only!

and I dont like harem ending even if louise says so I bet they just filled that in on purpose cause somehow guys go crazy over harems ... but I rather have reverse harem with dedication to 1 person

I agree :D
the othrs need to get a life
they clearly cant see tht Saito loves Louise and only her

02-13-12, 11:46 PM

Small look at what gonna happen.
Pic from Baka Tsuki

Wonder what happens LOL
Modified by Tru3Ph03niX, 02-13-12, 11:51 PM
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!

02-14-12, 12:03 AM

Tru3Ph03niX said:
Pic from Baka Tsuki

Wonder what happens LOL

^ Huge Mega Spoiler Alert!

I Hope No One's Going To Check That Out For Those Who Haven't Read The Light Novel LOL.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

02-14-12, 1:34 AM

Tru3Ph03niX said:
Pic from Baka Tsuki
Wonder what happens LOL
Oh so I see now. Well another thing off my mind.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

02-14-12, 1:47 AM

The way people interrupt them is getting boring. They repeat the same thing in each episode. What's with all girls being sluts in this anime. People like don't care about Louise's feelings towards Saito. Haven't watched the first three seasons so I don't know about Siesta, but Tabitha and Henrietta are real sluts :3

02-14-12, 1:27 PM

O-o; The bath ep seems to happen every 6th ep. Or is there always just a bath ep, the number not mattering?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing". I see what you did there subbers.

GAH! It was getting good and hot in the end, then it got messed up by big boobs ><: Things can't go smoothly huh?

And Tabitha...really?

02-14-12, 3:36 PM

As was to be expected, I watched one more episode for the promised fanservice - shame on me.

I even outright started with the mindset of "I'm just watching a trashy fanservice-episode", yet they still managed to disappoint me. Aside from the fanservice being standard and boring, it seems almost all of the characters have finally lost their minds. Suddenly almost every girl is hell-bent to get into Saito's pants at any cost, Saito throws around big words about Louise and him which he most likely doesn't truly understand and Louise has so little self-respect that she outright tells Saito she will even cope with cheating if necessary.

Right now it's just an endless loop of girls throwing themselves at Saito with increasing desperation and him and Louise making up in a cheesy and contrived way. I didn't even smile when he touched Tifa's boob in the end, because stuff like that happens every few minutes with minor variations.

That's it, I'm outta here.

02-14-12, 5:10 PM

Pretty good episode, nice looking at the comments now that henrietta and louise had a fight, it sure stopped the whining of all the louise crybabies. Anyone still mad at henrietta for ep5? no one cares, kthnxbai.

02-14-12, 6:05 PM

man i actualy hate louise even more after this episode... oh well i'm still going to finish it because i like the rest :-)
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

02-14-12, 6:10 PM

Love and hate this episode.

First, I loved Louise's attitude with Henrrieta's, she slaps her face, and she deserves it!! (ok, I just hate Henrrieta since episode 5) Then, we have that super cute moment Saito x Louise. I was like, "this is it?", "will finally Saito and Louise sleep together?"of course not!I'm starting to think that they never will...

And I hate all the other girl's. Seriously? Have some respect for other people's feelings! Saito love's louise and louise love's saito, and every single person in this story knows that, but even so, there is something like 4 girls after him.I hate that!

Siesta, go away! Every one, go away, and leave Saito and Louise living together alone!!!!!

Well, sorry if my English is bad, i'm Portuguese, but I really need to talk about this!
Because this time i am really angry with that interruption!

02-14-12, 10:07 PM

fuck why is the only girl that is annoying and intolerable the one he is with? this show just baffles me. Louise is one of the least likable characters ever.

like seriously by now Saito should just have a harem. (and exclude Louise)

or at least get with Henrietta

he could have easily had her, Siesta, Tiffa or Tabitha by now and any would be better than Louise constantly bitching at him and abusing him. seriously the guy is a masochist.
Modified by mystik, 02-14-12, 10:10 PM

02-15-12, 2:35 AM

I don't know how or why I liked the first 3 seasons of this show so much.. I was so excited before this season was going to air, but now I can barely get through each episode. I was even half expecting them to follow the light novels much more, given how well they're doing that with Shana.

I'm agreeing with mystik here as well. I'm incredibly tired of Louise's tsun.

I prefer Henrietta miles over Louise.

02-16-12, 10:13 AM

FoolsLove said:
I'm incredibly tired of Louise's tsun.

I prefer Henrietta miles over Louise.

I agree with both of these.
PS. Love the avatar. IRIS ZERO is awesome.
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!

02-16-12, 4:48 PM

ZetaZaku said:
The way people interrupt them is getting boring. They repeat the same thing in each episode. What's with all girls being sluts in this anime. People like don't care about Louise's feelings towards Saito. Haven't watched the first three seasons so I don't know about Siesta, but Tabitha and Henrietta are real sluts :3

Heres how i would describe Siesta
In the first season she was a kind and nice maid but then she started to have a thing for Saito on the 4th ep cuz he rescued her
The second and third season she just interuppted saito and louise's private time
So yeah
Modified by ThePrincessRul3z, 02-16-12, 4:55 PM

02-16-12, 4:59 PM

Kaori_Hitomi said:
Love and hate this episode.

First, I loved Louise's attitude with Henrrieta's, she slaps her face, and she deserves it!! (ok, I just hate Henrrieta since episode 5) Then, we have that super cute moment Saito x Louise. I was like, "this is it?", "will finally Saito and Louise sleep together?"of course not!I'm starting to think that they never will...

And I hate all the other girl's. Seriously? Have some respect for other people's feelings! Saito love's louise and louise love's saito, and every single person in this story knows that, but even so, there is something like 4 girls after him.I hate that!

Siesta, go away! Every one, go away, and leave Saito and Louise living together alone!!!!!

Well, sorry if my English is bad, i'm Portuguese, but I really need to talk about this!
Because this time i am really angry with that interruption!

I couldnt agree wit u more. Them people need to get a life i mean seriously

02-19-12, 12:15 AM

There was a progress on saito x louise but at the end they were back at square one..or..probably 2..

Pages (3) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 »