MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (5) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

44 47.83%
4 out of 5: Liked it

19 20.65%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 21.74%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 6.52%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 3.26%
Voters: 92

02-12-12, 4:33 PM

[1:22:52] Mentally Hilarious: Henrietta, Tiffa and Siesta
[1:23:30] Mentally Hilarious: he can be with all 3 of them
[1:23:38] Mentally Hilarious: Siesta sure wouldnt mind
[1:23:47] Mentally Hilarious: and kinda sure for Henrietta
[1:24:27] Mentally Hilarious: in Hayate they just took the flat loli out of the main characters

so... down with the loli tsunderes !

(cant express how much i get annoyed while watching Louise, Shana, Nagi, Aria and Taiga...)

02-12-12, 5:06 PM

The only single thing I liked about this episode was to see how Louise and Henriette were close to each other.
So far they only had very strict and formal interaction with each other but this is the first time I felt that they were as close as sister which they were said to be many times.

But I agree, they should focus on the plot which they will. Those three guy/girl that went in the direction of Saito's house near the end of the episode will most probably start some trouble.

02-12-12, 6:23 PM

So it was tifa this week.

I'm starting a game...try to guess how Saito and Louise will be stopped from having at it in the next episode. My bet is on Siesta.

02-12-12, 7:57 PM

"Magic that connects to a desired place" This hints that Saito may have a chance to finally go back home!

02-12-12, 8:44 PM

Maddo_scientisto said:
The only single thing I liked about this episode was to see how Louise and Henriette were close to each other.
So far they only had very strict and formal interaction with each other but this is the first time I felt that they were as close as sister which they were said to be many times.
this.. this is the only thing that mattered to me in the episode.. resolving the issues of these two best friends.. having a playful catfight in the onsen was just additional service to go along with it..

02-12-12, 9:52 PM

An average episode. Still waiting on Jeanette's next appearance...

02-12-12, 10:22 PM

Fuck this shit, i want SEX, NAO!

02-12-12, 11:05 PM

face palm...sighhhhh I thought this might happen. It suddenly is turning out to be just like the last season where they filled up the entire episode with stupid crap and only gave us like 1 or 2 minutes of plot development. I bet anything now they'll stick to this tired routine until like 2 or 3 episodes left and come up with some ridiculous plot setup to give us a new or old enemy...I'm thinking of dropping this....hmm..

02-12-12, 11:36 PM

I keep ranking this down lower and lower each episode I watch.. there's absolutely no plot anymore. Just mindless stupidity aimed at all the pervs in the audience.

02-13-12, 12:14 AM

I loved the episode but getting a tad annoyed by the aslmost sex but in the end we wont D: I love louisexsaito ... >.< but saiot is a big perv and cheats often

I find the romance episode scenes between louisexsaito awesome but always tiffa or another girls butts in -.- grrr

also go louise go! I loved henrietta first but I definitly hate her now :S still trying to steal saito while even he said he loves louise and wants her only!

and I dont like harem ending even if louise says so I bet they just filled that in on purpose cause somehow guys go crazy over harems ... but I rather have reverse harem with dedication to 1 person <3

02-13-12, 1:57 AM

lol at Charlotte licking herself

02-13-12, 6:48 AM

what's with Charlotte wanting to "lay an egg"? @.@

02-13-12, 7:45 AM

Here was I hoping the plot would be better... That we'd find out what's this "god" saito is left hand of, the origin of void magic and its ultimate purpose, the connection between worlds, the origin of delflinger and why he knows so much... this show has so much potential and it's greatly disappointing me, perhaps I set the bar too high
only good moment of the episode was when louise slapped henrietta
and yet another reason this is starting to get annoying. louise allows every single f*cking female to hit on saito, but then he's the one who gets the punishment (even though he's an idiot)
The only girls I still have faith on are Montmorency and Kirche. I'd like to see Kirche getting married with the teacher tbh
Modified by SergioSource, 02-13-12, 7:51 AM

02-13-12, 9:13 AM

Best episode imo.
Yes, I love ecchi scenes.

02-13-12, 4:01 PM

Chloe-tsundere said:
I loved the episode but getting a tad annoyed by the aslmost sex but in the end we wont D: I love louisexsaito ... >.< but saiot is a big perv and cheats often

I find the romance episode scenes between louisexsaito awesome but always tiffa or another girls butts in -.- grrr

also go louise go! I loved henrietta first but I definitly hate her now :S still trying to steal saito while even he said he loves louise and wants her only!

and I dont like harem ending even if louise says so I bet they just filled that in on purpose cause somehow guys go crazy over harems ... but I rather have reverse harem with dedication to 1 person

I agree :D
the othrs need to get a life
they clearly cant see tht Saito loves Louise and only her

02-13-12, 11:46 PM

Small look at what gonna happen.
Pic from Baka Tsuki

Wonder what happens LOL
Modified by Tru3Ph03niX, 02-13-12, 11:51 PM
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!

02-14-12, 12:03 AM

Tru3Ph03niX said:
Pic from Baka Tsuki

Wonder what happens LOL

^ Huge Mega Spoiler Alert!

I Hope No One's Going To Check That Out For Those Who Haven't Read The Light Novel LOL.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

02-14-12, 1:34 AM

Tru3Ph03niX said:
Pic from Baka Tsuki
Wonder what happens LOL
Oh so I see now. Well another thing off my mind.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

02-14-12, 1:47 AM

The way people interrupt them is getting boring. They repeat the same thing in each episode. What's with all girls being sluts in this anime. People like don't care about Louise's feelings towards Saito. Haven't watched the first three seasons so I don't know about Siesta, but Tabitha and Henrietta are real sluts :3

02-14-12, 1:27 PM

O-o; The bath ep seems to happen every 6th ep. Or is there always just a bath ep, the number not mattering?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing". I see what you did there subbers.

GAH! It was getting good and hot in the end, then it got messed up by big boobs ><: Things can't go smoothly huh?

And Tabitha...really?

Pages (5) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices