Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 10, 2012 6:05 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Anyways, the onsen episode is just that. Pure fanservice. We do get some Saito x Louise service of them in the onsen and just when you think Saito going to fully seal the deal in bed...he ends up groping Tiffa's breast who was laying in bed half naked and Louise gets all pissed off.

I loved it when Louise did the following to Henrietta:

Also since this is JC Staff don't expect any nipples during this episode when the DVDs/BDs come out. The best will probably be some reduction of steam to reveal butts. Here's a freeze frame of Henrietta bare boobs exposed:
(NSFW just to be on the safe side)

Elite60Feb 10, 2012 6:13 PM
Feb 10, 2012 11:24 PM

Oct 2010
The episode was filled with ecchi to the brim but as a last season it was done with taste. Nothing less I would expect from the mastery of the first season’s director. Ecchi with comedy to flow making it ecchi and funny rather well balanced out for a ecchi episode.

For one he made it well directed Tabitha's scene with groping in the spoiler
and the way it flowed to be serious and perhaps the best well done ecchi scenes of Saito x Tabitha. I perhaps do not know if it will satisfy the fans out there but it sure made me if one thinks of her roles in the previous seasons.

The Louise VS Henrietta bath scenes in the spoiler
was sadly steamed a lot as the other part with everyone. What does look promising are all the ass shots and chest shots along with BlankBs in the spoiler (NSFW)
whom will most likely not be uncensored as I myself saw season 3 and there was not nipple addition at all although nothing stops from doing as a last homage to the ecchi side of the fan of this franchise. I for one know they should be happy wit that.

Tiffa’s charm really got to me in regards to her down hair covering her ass in the spoiler
That itself is a nice feature that not many girls do it right, especially Elf type. Queen’s Blade had 2 but alas not much. On top of that Saito grabbing Tiffa’s breasts in the spoiler
gave the audience should I say her from very well. As suspected the bare truth is she has the biggest ones. By that I mean you seen all of them with your eyes this whereas before it was not done.

Suffice to say that the best is still Saito X Louise being naked and kissing with hugging in the following part,

Bigger Size
I was surprised at how it all went. Well certainty it made me the happiest to see this. Something I wished for to happen and it did since 2 episodes before. Strangely my wish seem to come true in anime recently. It’s bad Siesta interrupted them. I wanted to see a sex scene. *Imagines Saito had sex with Louise during the bath scene there and both are happy* I mean give the fans something more but the best pleasure will not be to see that. It would be a theory to come true that can fix it all.

Theory: I think that Saito and Louise should just go back to his home world and become normal humans. Have kids there and live happy with no one bothering them. Then my greatest pleasure will be to see their family in the future. Always a lovely thing with characters in love you grow to love.

That being said I shall edit this later.

BTW Image Stitch of Louise in the spoiler
now that is what you call DFC. That is exactly at. Louise's belly is hot.

Finally GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=403165&show=0#post1
More than enough from the ecchi of show. Try about 15 of them.
Yumekichi11Feb 14, 2012 10:31 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 11, 2012 12:31 AM

Aug 2008
Mysterious Onsen steam flooded this episode. As expected though.

So the queen resolves her mind and ready to snatch Saito away from Louise.
I like that. Better than masquerade herself with innocent face and do NTR behind her friends.

Tabitha seems to get motivated by Henrietta's action too.
I'd love to see more of her raid on Saito.

Tiffa sure falls head over heels with Saito but still keep silent for Louise's sake.
Gear up, girly. You're insulting your opponents. Don't hold back.

I don't really like Louise x Saito relationship. Especially because there are better girls around Saito.
Louise just cannot come to trust Saito. After a lot happen in this episode, she still goes Tsun-tsun in the end.
It makes the whole thing more like a Slice-of-Life that nothing can ever progress.

And Saito is not trustworthy. Now I hate him for his "promise" to not looking at other girls, which he will not keep.
I don't hate him being pervert at other girls, but just that he throw promise after promises at Louise.
Don't promise if you can't do it, Saito. Just be honest and go for Harem. I'll support you all the way.

But well, the episode was funny. So I guess I liked it.
Feb 11, 2012 9:34 AM

Jul 2011
Oh hey, we need to adapt 15 volumes of content in 12 episodes? Let's just give up add a fan service episode in for flavor.

Let's also add in pointless melodrama, bitches love melodrama. Let's also add in boobs, boobs everywhere, and groping, bitches love groping.
mdzFeb 12, 2012 11:31 AM
Feb 11, 2012 9:57 AM
Jan 2012
mdz said:
Oh hey, we need to adapt 15 volumes of content in 12 episodes? Let's add a fan service episode in for flavor.

Berserk adaptation skills activated.
Feb 11, 2012 10:04 AM

Dec 2011
I'm happy with Saitos and louises progress, but why is there always some random Tiffa or Siesta getting between them.. -______-
Feb 11, 2012 10:50 AM

Jan 2010
^ Totally what I meant to say
Feb 11, 2012 11:05 AM
May 2010
Episode is totally as onsen episode should be. But, seriously, wtf dere-tsun at the end? It discredits all that "I love you and just don't die before me" shit... again.
Feb 11, 2012 12:05 PM
Apr 2011
aush said:
Episode is totally as onsen episode should be. But, seriously, wtf dere-tsun at the end? It discredits all that "I love you and just don't die before me" shit... again.

its been going on since the beginning of the anime lol so i wouldnt expect it to change
Feb 11, 2012 12:19 PM
Sep 2009
Louise said, she's OK with Saito cheatin. What a pity this is not a hentai series.
BTW, how do you insert those classy pictures in your posts, guys?
Feb 11, 2012 12:22 PM

Dec 2010
Yet another episode where the "plot" doesn't progress, not saying it was a bad episode but with all the supposed novels of content they have to get through and this being the final season... In any case it was good to see Louise step up and get mad at Henrietta, while i didn't particularly mind Henrietta or Tabitha's actions since i can see the reasoning behind it, it was still good for her to stand up and not back down simply because they are royalty. Seems like more elves are coming for Tifa? well perhaps the plot will progress this way, because while i don't mind episodes like this if it was lets say last season, for the final season they should have taken a more serious approach.
InfiniteDestinyFeb 11, 2012 12:38 PM
Feb 11, 2012 12:25 PM

Apr 2011
Disappointed, really. It's the final season and all they're doing is making it worse
But I was jumping up and yelling when Louise slapped Henrietta
Also, if I were Louise, instead of holding back and letting everything happen, I'd go apeshit on all of them. The levelheaded cast of characters in the novel versus the perverted sluts of the anime need their punishment.
Feb 11, 2012 12:30 PM
Dec 2011
awesome episode tiffa ruined the best moment xD.So there 6 episodes left with random plot ....
Feb 11, 2012 12:32 PM
Apr 2011
So many cock block moments in this show it's frustrating
Feb 11, 2012 12:33 PM

Dec 2011
hakosuka said:
So many cock block moments in this show it's frustrating
xD
Feb 11, 2012 12:43 PM

Oct 2011
"You can cheat on me but don't die before me" lol probably the best line that came from Louise from this season, apart from the cute kitty phrase she did for Saito.
Dougy-kunFeb 11, 2012 1:26 PM
Feb 11, 2012 12:56 PM

Dec 2010
Dougy-kun said:
"You can cheat on me but don't die before me" lol probably the best line that came from Louise from this season, apart from the cute kitty phrase she did for Saito.

Fixed
Feb 11, 2012 1:13 PM

Jul 2009
Epic thanks to Hadena Subs for not writing "What do you mean" in the scene when Henrietta is in the onsen with Louise, but "I find your lack of faith disturbing".
Gotta love the Star Wars Queen! :D
Feb 11, 2012 1:29 PM
Apr 2011
animehobbit said:
Epic thanks to Hadena Subs for not writing "What do you mean" in the scene when Henrietta is in the onsen with Louise, but "I find your lack of faith disturbing".

hahaha i wondering about that. as soon as she said that my mind went completely to darth vader and well it ended with henrietta using force grip on louise in a darth vader oufit. the shit i think of....
Feb 11, 2012 4:23 PM

Jun 2011
MORE action,please!!!!
Feb 11, 2012 4:23 PM

May 2011
Ayako + Mamiko + Rie + Yui Horie in one bath = EPIC WIN!! XDD
Feb 11, 2012 6:29 PM

Aug 2010
animehobbit said:

Best thing that has happened with this show in all four seasons.
Feb 11, 2012 6:52 PM

Jun 2009
TsukiumiFanboy said:
animehobbit said:

hahaha i wondering about that. as soon as she said that my mind went completely to darth vader and well it ended with henrietta using force grip on louise in a darth vader oufit. the shit i think of....

Hadena really trolled this ep, was more than just that one.. i lol'd but kinda killed what small moment there was.
Feb 11, 2012 7:03 PM

May 2011
"I... was born for this moment."
Ah, that made me burst out laughing. I was wondering how they would stop them from having at it in the sheets but this time it was ridiculous. How the hell did they not notice Tiffania on the bed? It looked like they were on the bed for a while.

I'm not angry at this episode, surprisingly. I can thank them for saying up front this would be a fanservice episode with the discovery of a hot spring so I immediately dropped any hopes, expectations, or sanity. Instead, I tried to enjoy the fanservice. Honestly, all of it sucked. The only development Louise is getting is in fanservice, sporting a full nude shot (censored, of course). Because I don't like Louise, I didn't find that part fun.
Feb 11, 2012 7:37 PM

Jan 2012
I'm giving up on the story.
I'm going to keep watching for the funny moments (there's plenty of them) and the hope for more Saito/Henrietta.
Feb 11, 2012 8:02 PM

Jun 2010
Ah this episode (breasts) was funny, but there parts (breasts) were they could've made better (breasts) like NOT COCK BLOCKING HIM EACH TIME......(breasts). Oh and id I mention there were a lot of breasts in this episode (breasts).

Feb 11, 2012 8:28 PM

Apr 2011
It was OK.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Feb 11, 2012 8:40 PM
Jun 2008
Finally... here comes an official antagonist maybe(the person in grounp with the hood suppose to be the elf).

If I am not mistaken, Islam are able to have more than one wife LOL
Feb 11, 2012 11:13 PM
Dec 2011
Fans of the light novel must be glad to see the last few minutes because the scene with Saito and Louise in the hot spring was adapted from the part in the light novel which many fans were so excited about. I also wondered if they were gonna show that part in the anime or not. Though in the light novel:
Too bad they didn't make it like that in the anime.

Also it looks like the elf arc will start in the next episode which means no more filler episodes like this one.
Feb 11, 2012 11:19 PM

Jan 2011
ahh was so glad when the queen got slapped!, but all this cockblocking is making me rage!! just let em do it already lol.
Feb 12, 2012 6:37 AM
Jan 2009
The slap was oh so good. + the fansub i watched called the queen a slut, a double +.
The episode in whole was meh. I wasn't really interested in this fan service as in other animes, primarily since this is the 4th freaking season and i've seen enough already. I would have preferred if they cut out majority of the fan service this episode and just put in more progress in the relationship between saito and louise. Though the ending did including that, the last bit was so lame, I would have at least thought that Louise would have not blown up whenever Tifa was there on the bed mistakenly whenever they were about to get ready to go further, especially after the hot spring scene where they were alone together.

7/10 this episode
would be higher if it wasn't for so much damn cockblocking.

Also, next episode hmm... better be good to make up for that filler >:C
+ I want to see episodes of character development instead of plot development :[, though I haven't read the light novel so idk what to expect really, though 6 episodes left and character development is still the same more or less within the past 2 seasons
Feb 12, 2012 7:11 AM

Feb 2009
Boing!

How the hell didn't they notice Tifa in the room? Just...wtf.

Henrietta > Louise. Though both of them are voiced by my favorite seiyuus, I'd still choose the princess.

Needs a picture of the girls after the break in the middle of the episode.
Feb 12, 2012 7:44 AM

Feb 2012
Hooray for Louise for finally stepin up to the princess man
Sorry to all the henrietta fan out there but im goin with saito x louise
But as always Louise goes tsundere on Saito......again
And again and again
Im realyy suprised they didnt see Tiffa there i mean how could you not?
But in the end it was alright. Now we can finally see some action in the next episode
Feb 12, 2012 8:35 AM

Nov 2010
belatkuro said:
Boing!

This, lol.
Feb 12, 2012 8:43 AM

Dec 2011
hgeronimo said:
belatkuro said:
Boing!

This, lol.
THEY WE'RE SO PASSIONATELY LICKING EACH OTHER THAT, wait, no they weren't...
Feb 12, 2012 9:00 AM

Sep 2011

This Is Priceless! I Was ROFLMAO When Saito Said That Line. Best Line For Me On This Series.

Can't Wait For The Next Episode
KimuraFeb 13, 2012 1:31 PM

Feb 12, 2012 11:02 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Again, the LOL is strong.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 12, 2012 12:37 PM

Oct 2010
The stubbornness of all the female cast is just mind blowing and the ease which Louise have to just accept all this is even more LOL
huh?
Feb 12, 2012 1:15 PM
Jan 2012
hmmm....I have no questions
Feb 12, 2012 2:28 PM
Aug 2010
There's a lot of things I didn't like from this episode.

However, Louise BITCH SLAPPING HENRIETTA was probably the best moment in all of the 4 seasons combined.

I'm a bit upset it just turned into a playful fight instead of a REAL CATFIGHT but I'll live with it.

Other than that, I'm still horribly upset by the way this season is going, I expected so much more than this nonsense.
Feb 12, 2012 4:33 PM

Jul 2011
[1:22:52] Mentally Hilarious: Henrietta, Tiffa and Siesta
[1:23:30] Mentally Hilarious: he can be with all 3 of them
[1:23:38] Mentally Hilarious: Siesta sure wouldnt mind
[1:23:47] Mentally Hilarious: and kinda sure for Henrietta
[1:24:27] Mentally Hilarious: in Hayate they just took the flat loli out of the main characters

so... down with the loli tsunderes !

(cant express how much i get annoyed while watching Louise, Shana, Nagi, Aria and Taiga...)
Feb 12, 2012 5:06 PM

Jul 2008
The only single thing I liked about this episode was to see how Louise and Henriette were close to each other.
So far they only had very strict and formal interaction with each other but this is the first time I felt that they were as close as sister which they were said to be many times.

But I agree, they should focus on the plot which they will. Those three guy/girl that went in the direction of Saito's house near the end of the episode will most probably start some trouble.
Feb 12, 2012 6:23 PM

Feb 2011
So it was tifa this week.

I'm starting a game...try to guess how Saito and Louise will be stopped from having at it in the next episode. My bet is on Siesta.
Feb 12, 2012 7:57 PM

Jan 2011
"Magic that connects to a desired place" This hints that Saito may have a chance to finally go back home!
Feb 12, 2012 8:44 PM

Apr 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:
The only single thing I liked about this episode was to see how Louise and Henriette were close to each other.
So far they only had very strict and formal interaction with each other but this is the first time I felt that they were as close as sister which they were said to be many times.
this.. this is the only thing that mattered to me in the episode.. resolving the issues of these two best friends.. having a playful catfight in the onsen was just additional service to go along with it..
Feb 12, 2012 9:52 PM
Sep 2011
An average episode. Still waiting on Jeanette's next appearance...
Feb 12, 2012 10:22 PM

Oct 2011
Fuck this shit, i want SEX, NAO!
Feb 12, 2012 11:05 PM
Sep 2010
face palm...sighhhhh I thought this might happen. It suddenly is turning out to be just like the last season where they filled up the entire episode with stupid crap and only gave us like 1 or 2 minutes of plot development. I bet anything now they'll stick to this tired routine until like 2 or 3 episodes left and come up with some ridiculous plot setup to give us a new or old enemy...I'm thinking of dropping this....hmm..
Feb 12, 2012 11:36 PM

Mar 2010
I keep ranking this down lower and lower each episode I watch.. there's absolutely no plot anymore. Just mindless stupidity aimed at all the pervs in the audience.
Feb 13, 2012 12:14 AM

Mar 2010
I loved the episode but getting a tad annoyed by the aslmost sex but in the end we wont D: I love louisexsaito ... >.< but saiot is a big perv and cheats often

I find the romance episode scenes between louisexsaito awesome but always tiffa or another girls butts in -.- grrr

also go louise go! I loved henrietta first but I definitly hate her now :S still trying to steal saito while even he said he loves louise and wants her only!

and I dont like harem ending even if louise says so I bet they just filled that in on purpose cause somehow guys go crazy over harems ... but I rather have reverse harem with dedication to 1 person <3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.