MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

44 47.83%
4 out of 5: Liked it

19 20.65%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 21.74%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 6.52%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 3.26%
Voters: 92

02-10-12, 6:05 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Anyways, the onsen episode is just that. Pure fanservice. We do get some Saito x Louise service of them in the onsen and just when you think Saito going to fully seal the deal in bed...he ends up groping Tiffa's breast who was laying in bed half naked and Louise gets all pissed off.

I loved it when Louise did the following to Henrietta:

Also since this is JC Staff don't expect any nipples during this episode when the DVDs/BDs come out. The best will probably be some reduction of steam to reveal butts. Here's a freeze frame of Henrietta bare boobs exposed:
(NSFW just to be on the safe side)

Modified by Elite60, 02-10-12, 6:13 PM

02-10-12, 11:24 PM

The episode was filled with ecchi to the brim but as a last season it was done with taste. Nothing less I would expect from the mastery of the first season’s director. Ecchi with comedy to flow making it ecchi and funny rather well balanced out for a ecchi episode.

For one he made it well directed Tabitha's scene with groping in the spoiler
and the way it flowed to be serious and perhaps the best well done ecchi scenes of Saito x Tabitha. I perhaps do not know if it will satisfy the fans out there but it sure made me if one thinks of her roles in the previous seasons.

The Louise VS Henrietta bath scenes in the spoiler
was sadly steamed a lot as the other part with everyone. What does look promising are all the ass shots and chest shots along with BlankBs in the spoiler (NSFW)
whom will most likely not be uncensored as I myself saw season 3 and there was not nipple addition at all although nothing stops from doing as a last homage to the ecchi side of the fan of this franchise. I for one know they should be happy wit that.

Tiffa’s charm really got to me in regards to her down hair covering her ass in the spoiler
That itself is a nice feature that not many girls do it right, especially Elf type. Queen’s Blade had 2 but alas not much. On top of that Saito grabbing Tiffa’s breasts in the spoiler
gave the audience should I say her from very well. As suspected the bare truth is she has the biggest ones. By that I mean you seen all of them with your eyes this whereas before it was not done.

Suffice to say that the best is still Saito X Louise being naked and kissing with hugging in the following part,

Bigger Size
I was surprised at how it all went. Well certainty it made me the happiest to see this. Something I wished for to happen and it did since 2 episodes before. Strangely my wish seem to come true in anime recently. It’s bad Siesta interrupted them. I wanted to see a sex scene. *Imagines Saito had sex with Louise during the bath scene there and both are happy* I mean give the fans something more but the best pleasure will not be to see that. It would be a theory to come true that can fix it all.

Theory: I think that Saito and Louise should just go back to his home world and become normal humans. Have kids there and live happy with no one bothering them. Then my greatest pleasure will be to see their family in the future. Always a lovely thing with characters in love you grow to love.

That being said I shall edit this later.

BTW Image Stitch of Louise in the spoiler
now that is what you call DFC. That is exactly at. Louise's belly is hot.

Finally GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=403165&show=0#post1
More than enough from the ecchi of show. Try about 15 of them.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 02-14-12, 10:31 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

02-11-12, 12:31 AM

Mysterious Onsen steam flooded this episode. As expected though.

So the queen resolves her mind and ready to snatch Saito away from Louise.
I like that. Better than masquerade herself with innocent face and do NTR behind her friends.

Tabitha seems to get motivated by Henrietta's action too.
I'd love to see more of her raid on Saito.

Tiffa sure falls head over heels with Saito but still keep silent for Louise's sake.
Gear up, girly. You're insulting your opponents. Don't hold back.

I don't really like Louise x Saito relationship. Especially because there are better girls around Saito.
Louise just cannot come to trust Saito. After a lot happen in this episode, she still goes Tsun-tsun in the end.
It makes the whole thing more like a Slice-of-Life that nothing can ever progress.

And Saito is not trustworthy. Now I hate him for his "promise" to not looking at other girls, which he will not keep.
I don't hate him being pervert at other girls, but just that he throw promise after promises at Louise.
Don't promise if you can't do it, Saito. Just be honest and go for Harem. I'll support you all the way.

But well, the episode was funny. So I guess I liked it.

02-11-12, 9:34 AM

Oh hey, we need to adapt 15 volumes of content in 12 episodes? Let's just give up add a fan service episode in for flavor.

Let's also add in pointless melodrama, bitches love melodrama. Let's also add in boobs, boobs everywhere, and groping, bitches love groping.
Modified by mdz, 02-12-12, 11:31 AM

02-11-12, 9:57 AM

mdz said:
Oh hey, we need to adapt 15 volumes of content in 12 episodes? Let's add a fan service episode in for flavor.

Berserk adaptation skills activated.

02-11-12, 10:04 AM

I'm happy with Saitos and louises progress, but why is there always some random Tiffa or Siesta getting between them.. -______-

02-11-12, 10:50 AM

^ Totally what I meant to say

02-11-12, 11:05 AM

Episode is totally as onsen episode should be. But, seriously, wtf dere-tsun at the end? It discredits all that "I love you and just don't die before me" shit... again.

02-11-12, 12:05 PM

aush said:
Episode is totally as onsen episode should be. But, seriously, wtf dere-tsun at the end? It discredits all that "I love you and just don't die before me" shit... again.

its been going on since the beginning of the anime lol so i wouldnt expect it to change

02-11-12, 12:19 PM

Louise said, she's OK with Saito cheatin. What a pity this is not a hentai series.
BTW, how do you insert those classy pictures in your posts, guys?

02-11-12, 12:22 PM

Yet another episode where the "plot" doesn't progress, not saying it was a bad episode but with all the supposed novels of content they have to get through and this being the final season... In any case it was good to see Louise step up and get mad at Henrietta, while i didn't particularly mind Henrietta or Tabitha's actions since i can see the reasoning behind it, it was still good for her to stand up and not back down simply because they are royalty. Seems like more elves are coming for Tifa? well perhaps the plot will progress this way, because while i don't mind episodes like this if it was lets say last season, for the final season they should have taken a more serious approach.
Modified by InfiniteDestiny, 02-11-12, 12:38 PM

02-11-12, 12:25 PM

Disappointed, really. It's the final season and all they're doing is making it worse
But I was jumping up and yelling when Louise slapped Henrietta
Also, if I were Louise, instead of holding back and letting everything happen, I'd go apeshit on all of them. The levelheaded cast of characters in the novel versus the perverted sluts of the anime need their punishment.

02-11-12, 12:30 PM

awesome episode tiffa ruined the best moment xD.So there 6 episodes left with random plot ....

02-11-12, 12:32 PM

So many cock block moments in this show it's frustrating

02-11-12, 12:33 PM

hakosuka said:
So many cock block moments in this show it's frustrating
xD

02-11-12, 12:43 PM

"You can cheat on me but don't die before me" lol probably the best line that came from Louise from this season, apart from the cute kitty phrase she did for Saito.
Modified by Dougy-kun, 02-11-12, 1:26 PM

02-11-12, 12:56 PM

Dougy-kun said:
"You can cheat on me but don't die before me" lol probably the best line that came from Louise from this season, apart from the cute kitty phrase she did for Saito.

Fixed

02-11-12, 1:13 PM

Epic thanks to Hadena Subs for not writing "What do you mean" in the scene when Henrietta is in the onsen with Louise, but "I find your lack of faith disturbing".
Gotta love the Star Wars Queen! :D

02-11-12, 1:29 PM

animehobbit said:
Epic thanks to Hadena Subs for not writing "What do you mean" in the scene when Henrietta is in the onsen with Louise, but "I find your lack of faith disturbing".
Gotta love the Star Wars Queen! :D

hahaha i wondering about that. as soon as she said that my mind went completely to darth vader and well it ended with henrietta using force grip on louise in a darth vader oufit. the shit i think of....

02-11-12, 4:23 PM

MORE action,please!!!!

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices