MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

44 47.83%
4 out of 5: Liked it

19 20.65%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 21.74%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 6.52%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 3.26%
Voters: 92

02-14-12, 3:36 PM

As was to be expected, I watched one more episode for the promised fanservice - shame on me.

I even outright started with the mindset of "I'm just watching a trashy fanservice-episode", yet they still managed to disappoint me. Aside from the fanservice being standard and boring, it seems almost all of the characters have finally lost their minds. Suddenly almost every girl is hell-bent to get into Saito's pants at any cost, Saito throws around big words about Louise and him which he most likely doesn't truly understand and Louise has so little self-respect that she outright tells Saito she will even cope with cheating if necessary.

Right now it's just an endless loop of girls throwing themselves at Saito with increasing desperation and him and Louise making up in a cheesy and contrived way. I didn't even smile when he touched Tifa's boob in the end, because stuff like that happens every few minutes with minor variations.

That's it, I'm outta here.

02-14-12, 5:10 PM

Pretty good episode, nice looking at the comments now that henrietta and louise had a fight, it sure stopped the whining of all the louise crybabies. Anyone still mad at henrietta for ep5? no one cares, kthnxbai.

02-14-12, 6:05 PM

man i actualy hate louise even more after this episode... oh well i'm still going to finish it because i like the rest :-)
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

02-14-12, 6:10 PM

Love and hate this episode.

First, I loved Louise's attitude with Henrrieta's, she slaps her face, and she deserves it!! (ok, I just hate Henrrieta since episode 5) Then, we have that super cute moment Saito x Louise. I was like, "this is it?", "will finally Saito and Louise sleep together?"of course not!I'm starting to think that they never will...

And I hate all the other girl's. Seriously? Have some respect for other people's feelings! Saito love's louise and louise love's saito, and every single person in this story knows that, but even so, there is something like 4 girls after him.I hate that!

Siesta, go away! Every one, go away, and leave Saito and Louise living together alone!!!!!

Well, sorry if my English is bad, i'm Portuguese, but I really need to talk about this!
Because this time i am really angry with that interruption!

02-14-12, 10:07 PM

fuck why is the only girl that is annoying and intolerable the one he is with? this show just baffles me. Louise is one of the least likable characters ever.

like seriously by now Saito should just have a harem. (and exclude Louise)

or at least get with Henrietta

he could have easily had her, Siesta, Tiffa or Tabitha by now and any would be better than Louise constantly bitching at him and abusing him. seriously the guy is a masochist.
Modified by mystik, 02-14-12, 10:10 PM

02-15-12, 2:35 AM

I don't know how or why I liked the first 3 seasons of this show so much.. I was so excited before this season was going to air, but now I can barely get through each episode. I was even half expecting them to follow the light novels much more, given how well they're doing that with Shana.

I'm agreeing with mystik here as well. I'm incredibly tired of Louise's tsun.

I prefer Henrietta miles over Louise.

02-16-12, 10:13 AM

FoolsLove said:
I'm incredibly tired of Louise's tsun.

I prefer Henrietta miles over Louise.

I agree with both of these.
PS. Love the avatar. IRIS ZERO is awesome.
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!

02-16-12, 4:48 PM

ZetaZaku said:
The way people interrupt them is getting boring. They repeat the same thing in each episode. What's with all girls being sluts in this anime. People like don't care about Louise's feelings towards Saito. Haven't watched the first three seasons so I don't know about Siesta, but Tabitha and Henrietta are real sluts :3

Heres how i would describe Siesta
In the first season she was a kind and nice maid but then she started to have a thing for Saito on the 4th ep cuz he rescued her
The second and third season she just interuppted saito and louise's private time
So yeah
Modified by ThePrincessRul3z, 02-16-12, 4:55 PM

02-16-12, 4:59 PM

Kaori_Hitomi said:
Love and hate this episode.

First, I loved Louise's attitude with Henrrieta's, she slaps her face, and she deserves it!! (ok, I just hate Henrrieta since episode 5) Then, we have that super cute moment Saito x Louise. I was like, "this is it?", "will finally Saito and Louise sleep together?"of course not!I'm starting to think that they never will...

And I hate all the other girl's. Seriously? Have some respect for other people's feelings! Saito love's louise and louise love's saito, and every single person in this story knows that, but even so, there is something like 4 girls after him.I hate that!

Siesta, go away! Every one, go away, and leave Saito and Louise living together alone!!!!!

Well, sorry if my English is bad, i'm Portuguese, but I really need to talk about this!
Because this time i am really angry with that interruption!

I couldnt agree wit u more. Them people need to get a life i mean seriously

02-19-12, 12:15 AM

There was a progress on saito x louise but at the end they were back at square one..or..probably 2..

02-22-12, 8:14 AM

ThePrincessRul3z said:
ZetaZaku said:
The way people interrupt them is getting boring. They repeat the same thing in each episode. What's with all girls being sluts in this anime. People like don't care about Louise's feelings towards Saito. Haven't watched the first three seasons so I don't know about Siesta, but Tabitha and Henrietta are real sluts :3

Heres how i would describe Siesta
In the first season she was a kind and nice maid but then she started to have a thing for Saito on the 4th ep cuz he rescued her
The second and third season she just interuppted saito and louise's private time
So yeah

Seems like you guys already said what I wanted to say.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

02-26-12, 7:13 AM

Cliche after cliche. This season is trash. DROPPED.
Albert Einstein said:
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of´╗┐ those who look on and do nothing.

Neil deGrasse Tyson said:
For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.

02-29-12, 12:19 AM

Saito's natural reflexes show that he has good judgement.
If you had boobs and a washboard on a bed, which one would you touch? The boobs of course.

Mamiko Noto sure looked great in the hot spring though.

03-02-12, 6:04 AM

FFS STOP COCKBLOCKING SAITO!!!

Awesome episode, I lol'd big times when the 3 guys jumped out of the bushes. :'D

03-16-12, 11:16 AM

@7:30 onwards

WTF was that? Saito just got trolled.

03-25-12, 7:57 PM

Best. Episode. Ever. This episode was meant for the fan-boys like me. Ahh perfection! >:)

Oh and I just got to get this off my chest,

The queen got... REJEEEECCTTEEEEDDD!!!@#@#

04-06-12, 3:59 PM

Onsen episodes are always ftw. Was cool to see Louise and Henrietta just have a girl fight like that and then just smile it off at the end.

That ending was like a total trap set by Louise just so she can blow Saito up. Tbh wtf how did they not see Tifa there in the first place lol?

04-12-12, 8:26 PM

Zero no Tsukaima will always me make me happy on the inside.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

04-25-12, 12:25 AM

damn u well placed objects!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

04-25-12, 3:04 AM

Did she just slapped the princess?!?!?! Wow...

Saito and Louis's relationship develop further.... Then back to where it was again.... Like always.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices