Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime of Otome Game 'Arcana Famiglia' Confirmed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 10, 2012 2:48 AM
May 2007
McRib said:
This is apparently some rape fantasy game too. Except it's with real Italian stallions instead of your generic faceless men.

Please learn to educate yourself a little by reading about the game from anywhere, try google at least before judging. Well it's time we get more otome games adaptations like this! My prayers were heard.
Feb 10, 2012 2:52 AM
Apr 2009
Shadow-Chan said:
McRib said:
This is apparently some rape fantasy game too. Except it's with real Italian stallions instead of your generic faceless men.

Please learn to educate yourself a little by reading about the game from anywhere, try google at least before judging. Well it's time we get more otome games adaptations like this! My prayers were heard.
Alterego-X said:
Considering that it was released on the PSP, I'm pretty confident that it's not.
No Hentai Content ;)
http://vndb.org/v8203
Feb 10, 2012 3:23 AM

Nov 2011
might give a try
Feb 10, 2012 3:59 AM

Mar 2008
Actually want.
Feb 10, 2012 4:21 AM

Apr 2007
I'm all for somewhat original otome games getting adapted. They'd just better keep selling as well as UtaPri, so that we might eventually get a Garnet Cradle anime one day. \o/
Feb 10, 2012 4:26 AM

Oct 2007
That's way more weapons than I've seen on a character page in a very long time...
Feb 10, 2012 5:17 AM
Mar 2010
I don't know what to say about this.
Feb 10, 2012 5:21 AM

Dec 2009
Mamiko Noto?
Sugita Tomokazu?
Nakamura Yuichi?

I'm in.
Feb 10, 2012 6:08 AM

Oct 2008
You had me at "otome game". I'll definitely be watching this. :3
Feb 10, 2012 6:59 AM

Nov 2010
Sugita Tomokazu! Fukuyama Jun! Otome Games! i'm so gonnna watch it!

J.C. Staff... having all this cool things, they better do it right or else it's going to be hell for them!! i will show them my ninja warth!
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Feb 10, 2012 7:24 AM

Jan 2010
Might watch, it's summer vacation at then after all and I'll have time~
Feb 10, 2012 8:06 AM

Jun 2008
YES, more anime adaptions of otoges. And the guys don't seem bad, too. And to top it all off, Miyano Mamoru doesn't seem to voice anyone *A*

Edit:

Ahuri said:
so that we might eventually get a Garnet Cradle anime one day. o/

YES PLEASE *-*
Feb 10, 2012 8:39 AM

Sep 2010
I'm so in it looks interesting.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 10, 2012 8:41 AM

Aug 2011
You people...

...are disgusting.

Hoppy said:
McRib said:

What's next? A game and anime that takes place on Staten Island? That's a pretty ideal setting if you want it to be extra trashy.
Do not want.
Feb 10, 2012 9:19 AM

Feb 2008
I'm pretty excited for this ! Nice cast, nice character design, interesting synopsis and on top of that reverse harem !
I liked almost all J.C. Staff's shows I've watched until now so this is not a problem for me :)
Feb 10, 2012 10:04 AM

Jan 2010
I Like cast,
maybe watch ))
Feb 10, 2012 11:48 AM

Nov 2008
not bad might give it a try
Feb 10, 2012 2:37 PM

Jul 2011
-looks at characters-

Will watch!
Feb 10, 2012 3:17 PM

Apr 2011
Looks interesting, I'll be sure to check it out, especially because Tomokazu is going to be in it. ^_^
Feb 10, 2012 3:58 PM

May 2011
Looking at the cast (especially Noto), this one is worth to try
Feb 10, 2012 5:55 PM

Dec 2010
SquChan said:

If liking bishies and otome games is disgusting, then I like being disgusting. <3

If liking bishies and wanting more adaptations of exactly that, I never wanted to be clean to begin with. *shades*
Feb 10, 2012 6:54 PM
Feb 10, 2012 9:08 PM
Feb 2009
JC staff? are they trustworthy? well. mightl give this a try...
Feb 10, 2012 9:17 PM

May 2008
Jun Fukuyama, Tomokazu Sugita.

I'm in.

Feb 11, 2012 4:32 AM

Sep 2008
MAL page: Arcana Famiglia :)
Feb 11, 2012 8:33 AM

Sep 2011
Another anime where Yaoi fans run rampant? J. C. Staff?

I am passing this
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 11, 2012 8:37 AM

Aug 2008
GodlyKyon said:

I am passing this

Not all people who like BL like otome manga/anime/games and vice versa. Try harder next time.
Feb 11, 2012 2:55 PM

Sep 2008
Whoever the artist of this thingo is, they certainly are ripping off influenced by AKIRA and Oishi designs for liar-soft games. The clothes, the coloring, the shadows...
Feb 11, 2012 3:30 PM

Jun 2008
Ahuri said:
I'm all for somewhat original otome games getting adapted. They'd just better keep selling as well as UtaPri, so that we might eventually get a Garnet Cradle anime one day. o/

THIS XD

And i must say iam a happy woman, because we´re getting two otome anime this year, this one, and Hiiro no Kakera. Not bad at all~

And haters can get lost, if you dont like it, at least spare us and dont comment =_=

If there are fujoshi watching it or not, everyone should respect it.

The world needs MOAR BISHIES *.* period.
OrulyonFeb 13, 2012 3:13 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 11, 2012 8:00 PM

Jun 2008
Oh, these bishounen-filled masterpieces and their Engrish and Itarian names, all accompanied with loads of screaming and drooling fangirls.
I'll pass, thank you.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Feb 11, 2012 9:07 PM

Sep 2011
Mizuhito said:
GodlyKyon said:

I am passing this

Not all girls are fujoshi, just saying.

I know, but Bishounen-filled anime/manga usually has a Fujoshi fan base to RIDE ON and basically be successful(Ao Exorcist, hetalia, Reborn etc) and this one has the heavy hint of one.

shinkeikaku said:
GodlyKyon said:

I am passing this

Not all people who like BL like otome manga/anime/games and vice versa. Try harder next time.

Yeah, I know that. But I am saying there may be a significant amount of fans where they love BL. I never said "all"
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 11, 2012 9:31 PM

Jan 2011
I will watch this for the sole reason that Mamiko Noto is the main lead >:3
Feb 12, 2012 5:45 AM

Aug 2008
GodlyKyon said:
Yeah, I know that. But I am saying there may be a significant amount of fans where they love BL. I never said "all"

Clearly you don't *actually* talk to many fans of either. It can be pretty dividing. Ignorant blanket statements that condemn groups are bad, mmkay.
Feb 12, 2012 5:49 AM

Oct 2009
Blackiris said:
>otome game
>J.C. Staff
How horrifying, I'll make sure to avoid it as if it were capable of biting me. Though I have to say that given the release date of the game and the platform (3 months ago, and only available on PSP), I am kind of surprised...

What this Mnemonocide said.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2012 12:22 AM

Jun 2010
Ahuri said:
I'm all for somewhat original otome games getting adapted. They'd just better keep selling as well as UtaPri, so that we might eventually get a Garnet Cradle anime one day. o/

Or a Shinigami to Shoujo anime...
Feb 13, 2012 4:20 AM

Feb 2008
Seems okay. Might give it a try. :)
Feb 13, 2012 6:13 PM

Aug 2011
Might watch for bishies.
Feb 14, 2012 5:41 AM

Oct 2009
I'll be watching!
Feb 14, 2012 10:18 AM

Mar 2009
Sounds interesting. Think I'll watch --

Production Studio: J.C. Staff

Nevermind.
Feb 16, 2012 6:32 AM

Mar 2011
psychic powers gained by a secret ritual -> tacky
handsome but eccentric members -> contrived
Reverse harem -> boring love polygon...
Otome game -> meh...
J.C. Staff -> =.=

Sugita Tomokazu -> RIGHT, so, when does this start airing?! :B
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!
Feb 18, 2012 10:56 PM

Jun 2009
Noto Mamiko, Jun Fukuyama and Sugita!?...I'm tempted even though it's J.C. Staff
Apr 8, 2012 2:05 AM
Mar 2010
Pfffft all the ecchi moe fan boys over here in this thread make me laugh so much. Disgusting? Lol.

So you're saying drooling over some tsundere bitch who makes the male lead a slave and abuses him is not disgusting? Drooling over a 14 year old girl(Papa Kiki)(And for the record i did watch Papa Kiki completely and enjoyed it) who's half naked isn't disgusting? You hypocrites.

Hiiro, Hakuouki Reimeiroku and Familgia oh AND Uta Pri 2. yea I love 2012.

Watching this for Jun-chan and Yusa Koji-sama.

LONG LIVE OTOME ANIME! I bet other other companies are just waiting to see how well Familgia and Hiiro do. And if they do well, well, more otome adaptations! :D Finally something for females!
phoenixaliaApr 8, 2012 3:07 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Apr 10, 2012 8:18 AM
Mar 2010
DraconisMarch said:
You people...

...are disgusting.

Hoppy said:
McRib said:

What's next? A game and anime that takes place on Staten Island? That's a pretty ideal setting if you want it to be extra trashy.
Do not want.

haha. as if watching some naked girl pole dancing(High school DXD) isn't disgusting. fan service for both sexes people.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Apr 11, 2012 3:11 AM
Mar 2010
Oniichanz said:
jmal said:

I know, but that's the exact comment she was replying to, so the indignation was warranted. I don't agree with everything she says but I agree that guys seriously needs to back off trolling otome anime threads. It's embarrassing to read, especially if they then turn around and rage at a girl who criticizes male -targeted fanservice.

To let you know the truth, i wouldn't have really replied to her post, but she has a history of bashing fanservice and anything related to it (moe, boobs, pantsu, etc etc etc), it got on my nerves man, i can quote all of her comments and show you them, you'd be surprised, trust me, she talks some really crazy nonsense.

....crazy nonsense. why do you think I do the crazy nonsesnse. its because i'm sick and tired of people ALWAYS bashing otome game threads WHENEVER they're animated.
Calling Hakuouki Shitouki and another name.
Calling it rape fantasy
Calling it guys who look fake
saying 'enough with the otome anime' when we get 5 percent fanservice anime compared to guys
bashing otome every time its released

there's a limit you know? and yet when you guys have some fanservice anime guys always attack the girl who says so when they're doing the same thing.

You yourself said it. you're at that age. you're perverts. well, us girls are perverts when it comes to this? how does that make it ok for you to be perverts and not us? Calling us disgusting....do you expect us to keep quiet when you insult our fanservice anime?

I will admit, yes, I WILL ADMIT I have been wrong about ecchi fanservice animes. I have been unfair and I ask for a sincere apology for it, I'm really sorry. I actually regret posting it after an hour or so but but...its just, and yes I know its wrong but when people bash our anime, which are limited compared to what the guys get, I feel, please, just... stop it?

I know otome game adaptations don't appeal to guys the way vice versa doesn't appeal to girls.

And I was wrong that only fanservice sells. Truly wrong.

For my posts I ask for a sincere apology.

in this thread I only said disgusting moe cuz the guys here said 'rape fantasy' 'generic faceless men' and stuff like that.

I talk some crazy nonsense? Well, FYI so do some people trolling on this thread. yet you say nothing about that.
phoenixaliaApr 11, 2012 3:15 AM
Apr 11, 2012 3:45 AM

Sep 2011
why the fuck does JC staff keep getting so much work

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 11, 2012 3:48 AM

Dec 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Oh you haven't watched Ano Natsu de Matteru?

J.C. Staff produces great shows. (I'm not saying every show is great, so haters fuck off)
Apr 11, 2012 3:49 AM

Sep 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

J.C. Staff produces great shows. (I'm not saying every show is great, so haters fuck off)
define "great"

also nice job destroying any credibility by insulting anyone who doesnt like JC staff. Its called an opinion look it up.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 11, 2012 3:54 AM

Dec 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Sir_Lexa said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

define "great". Never insulted anyone.

also nice job destroying any credibility by insulting anyone who doesnt like JC staff. Its called an opinion look it up.

What are you babbling about? I only said that not EVERY show JC Staff is great, to prevent JC staff haters to start bashing me because I "called every JC staff anime great"

If you don't like JC Staff, fine. But it's absolutely ridiculous to say that every anime they make is horrible.

Oh and if someone feels insulted by my post, I apologize.
Sir_LexaApr 11, 2012 4:00 AM
Apr 11, 2012 6:28 AM

Apr 2012
Apparently jc staff dont have that much "infantry" so they send some animation frames to other small studio to help them produce anime without any conflict on other titles they produce. Kyoani do the same too... Same with other studio. So to correct, if compared with kyoani other known studios, jc staff is still small. Just FYI.
Apr 11, 2012 7:04 AM

Apr 2012
jmal said:
KamijouShinto said:
Apparently jc staff dont have that much "infantry" so they send some animation frames to other small studio to help them produce anime without any conflict on other titles they produce. Kyoani do the same too... Same with other studio. So to correct, if compared with kyoani other known studios, jc staff is still small. Just FYI.

As you note, all studios farm out work. When I say JC Staff has capacity, that doesn't necessarily mean they have 1000 animators working away in a big central building. Capacity is just capacity to handle projects, to gather the resources and business connections needed to deliver, as they've recently done, six ongoing shows at once (whereas KyoAni, much as I love them, has decided to not even produce 4 cour of TV anime most years).

because kyoani are now more focused on increasing quality and what they get? Success and good market income.... Jc staff on the other hand take more anime titles (6 ongoing as you
said?) and produce anime not considering quality tell me out of those 6 how many actually reach the famous status aka always on the talk? 2? 3? This is the reason why fans express anxiety and cocern on littlebusters adaptation... Jc staff produce only because of money not for fans
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
3 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

3 by Maumuu »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
10 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.