Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 9, 2012 10:46 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol~ the pair never stops entertaining me!! Banri is in the same class.

She always get followed by stalkers or being captured, and someone is sending so many text messages to her.

She's been wanting to do something to answer SS guy's kindness. And about choosing the letters, like she did when she was young.

lol @ drunk person, and SS guy coming to help.

The mask guy ... another childhood friend (once was the maaster of SS guy) and is master of Hanazawa-san's character!! lol @ the song when Banri remembering when he saw him. lol @ his gifts to everyone. And he is also the girl's finance by arrangement?! lol~ he calls himself S and the girl M (and identifies everyone or everything with S or M). Oh, my... full of S and M world. Then he leaves again. He wanted to tell something important to SS guy, though...

lol @ the ED, but the one from previous ep. is funnier. (Wow, so many "mozaiku"/censors!!)

End of introducing the characters and is progressing with the story at school.
tsubasaloverFeb 9, 2012 10:50 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 9, 2012 12:22 PM

Oct 2010
ok this was once again hilarious...
Poor Watanuki... I'm surprise their where childhood friends, yet he still goes to school and they look considerably older than him.
Karuta with a collar and maid outfit was almost to much to handle... and that lollipop ~.~

The story seems to be going somewhere but a little more is needed unless they are shooting for 24ep or something like that.
huh?
Feb 9, 2012 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
I can't be the only one who kept hearing Gintoki especially during the ending song (which, in my opinion, was very Gintoki-ish. Well, that's undeniable in a way since it's the same seiyuu in the end).

Loved this episode, for some reason it was really short, probably because I enjoyed it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2012 1:12 PM

Jan 2010
choyos said:
ok this was once again hilarious...
Poor Watanuki... I'm surprise their where childhood friends, yet he still goes to school and they look considerably older than him.
Karuta with a collar and maid outfit was almost to much to handle... and that lollipop ~.~

The story seems to be going somewhere but a little more is needed unless they are shooting for 24ep or something like that.

So far Anime News Network has 12 episodes for this series in its database, so I think this won't run for 24 ep, although it would be cool if it did.
I'm up for a second season if this ends at 12 eps.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2012 1:25 PM

May 2010
this was hilarious! best episode sofar..i loved it :D 5/5
Feb 9, 2012 1:26 PM

Mar 2008
He forgot to identify Sorinozuka if he was an S or M.
Feb 9, 2012 1:33 PM

Jan 2008
I swear, the only reason I bother to watch this now is cause Ririchiyo is always wearing the white button shirt with no pants.
Feb 9, 2012 1:38 PM

Jul 2009
To be honest, I was getting a little bored with this series, but that S & M obsessed bloke brightened up the episode for me.
Seriously, I'd be happy if he evaluated every element of anything that occured in this series from now on - very funny. :P
* Forgot to add - the ending is great

Feb 9, 2012 2:00 PM

Dec 2011
Ok episode 3/5.

The first 3 or so episodes we're into my flavout, but these pointless episodes with no romance make me a sad panda. Okay, they have some funny things, but I want to see more stuff between Ririchio and Soushi.
Feb 9, 2012 2:13 PM

Sep 2010
lol I loved how the masked guy was categorizing everything as being S or M. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 9, 2012 2:18 PM

Dec 2008
Hah Kagerou lived up to my expectations. I seriously want to know what he sang during the ED though, guess we'll have to wait for proper subs.

And I find it kind of strange that they've swapped two chapters around as manga-wise, episode 6 should actually precede this episode 5, though it was awesome to see Kagerou in action.

Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
He forgot to identify Sorinozuka if he was an S or M.

Sorinozuka's an M because he gave him a Spanish Donkey. Looks like Nobara's also an M.
MisdreaviusFeb 9, 2012 2:23 PM

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Feb 9, 2012 2:32 PM

Jun 2008
poor banri ToT jaja but it looked so fun to play with muaaahahaha

kyaaa kagerou I love you *---* he is so hot I would not mind being his sex toy XD
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Feb 9, 2012 2:41 PM

Jan 2012
So funny!!!
1.Kagerou and his S & M obsessions!
2.The dangerously freezing Nobara in Yuki-Onna mode.
3.Benri and his past experiences.
4.How Soushi stayed completely friendly bearing the ^^ expression.
5.Sorinozuka disrupted in the middle of his dinner in his youkai form and Nobara hiding behind him.
6.Zange interrupting Benri every time.
7.Eeeh -_-' the ending was :DDDDDD though i didn't get a word of it.

In total: 10/10

Feb 9, 2012 2:52 PM

Jul 2010
I loved how even the credits were classified as S or M, lmao. Also, it's amazing how many times Ririchiyo hmphs/hahs in an episode. I betting someone will make a video of just her hmphs in every episode.

Finally, Sata Andagi!
Feb 9, 2012 3:13 PM

Oct 2010
On average the episode’s new elements does make it appealing. However the MOE shot up the roof with the simple following,

I had a hard time to pass through that. It’s too MOE and makes me hnnnnnnnnghhhhhhh a lot. I wonder how many people also had that feeling at that part?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 9, 2012 3:23 PM

Nov 2009
Sugita-san!!! LOL!

Everyone as chibi are so cute!
Feb 9, 2012 3:26 PM

Jul 2011
Those childhood friends crack me up!
Feb 9, 2012 3:27 PM

Oct 2010
Good episode
Basically learned the whats going to happen
Feb 9, 2012 3:28 PM

Jun 2009
Funny episode with more of a shoujo feel to it, i like how it's neither shoujo nor shounen any episode.
They just had to pull out a fiancee out of nowhere, seems like guy's only purpose is comedy aspect and there hopefully won't be any drama about their pre-arranged marriage.
Also, i bet that guy is actually an M.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 9, 2012 3:52 PM

Sep 2010
I like this guy.
Feb 9, 2012 4:02 PM

Jan 2011
Slow start but in the end was a pretty funny episode Judging from the Credits i'm a Sadist :3
Feb 9, 2012 4:05 PM

Jul 2011
Read the manga, then decide if the anime is worth watching.
Feb 9, 2012 4:24 PM

Mar 2011
Hilarious! Kagerou is great with all the S&M bizz ha! I like Watanuki and I feel sorry that the guys used to bully him :( Also Karuta in a maid outfit, ahh she's cute!
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Feb 9, 2012 4:47 PM
Oct 2010
I usually dislike narcissists, but this guy is a really funny nutjob XD. He even classified the light bulbs as S or M...

And Chino is actually a sadist according to him? LOL

Watanuki is pure bluff... like an angry chihuahua.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 9, 2012 5:02 PM

Oct 2010
katsu044 said:
Judging from the Credits i'm a Sadist :3
I am supposed to be both. Now that is funny.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 9, 2012 5:07 PM

Aug 2010
AngelicFeces said:
I like this guy.
Feb 9, 2012 5:30 PM

Jun 2008
Sorinozuka is still the best XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 9, 2012 6:04 PM

May 2011
So how many here believe it was actually Dog butler guy who was the pen pal to chibi-Ririchiyo??

*raises hand*

As much as the new guy is amusing, he doesn't look like the patient type to sit down and write letters regularly. He's too busy playing S & M games.

The story is getting a bit stale. There's no real plot progression. It's just turning into a "lets so how Ririchiyo reacts to this" series.
Feb 9, 2012 6:17 PM

Dec 2008
Cirris said:
So how many here believe it was actually Dog butler guy who was the pen pal to chibi-Ririchiyo??

*raises hand*

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Feb 9, 2012 6:40 PM

Dec 2011
Kagerous was just amazing. I was rofled so hard when he went around screaming Sadist and Masochist.

And I loved seeing cute lil Ririchiyo. :D
Feb 9, 2012 7:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Cirris said:

*raises hand*

*raises hand*

Paul said:
I swear, the only reason I bother to watch this now is cause Ririchiyo is always wearing the white button shirt with no pants.

Well, I also want to see more of her in her demon form.
Feb 9, 2012 7:03 PM

Nov 2009
Wow, that dude was amazing. That may have been the only acceptable reason ever to give only one frame in the entire episode to the adorable cheery maid girl.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Feb 9, 2012 7:12 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode,Kagerous is just AWESOME he dividing everything between S or M was hilarious and his personality itself is great,also poor Banri what things did Zange and Kagerous make him do.

Karuta looked cute with that maid custom and it was interesting to see Yuki true form.

Ririchiyo chibi form is.....SOOOOOOO ADORABLE,and it like Soushi smiling face all time no matter what.

Cirris said:
]So how many here believe it was actually Dog butler guy who was the pen pal to chibi-Ririchiyo??*raises hand*

i most agree is pretty obvious specially because of how Kagerous personality is.

Yumekichi11 said:
On average the episode’s new elements does make it appealing. However the MOE shot up the roof with the simple following,

I had a hard time to pass through that. It’s too MOE and makes me hnnnnnnnnghhhhhhh a lot. I wonder how many people also had that feeling at that part?

"RAISE HAND" who cant say no to that cuteness :3

Hopefully next episode will be good as well and the story advance a little more.
raxius1230Feb 9, 2012 8:32 PM
Feb 9, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2011
So epi 5 and no plot was born... will the next one be like that too? I guess that's how the anime is anyway... I mean we do have the mysterious past of Miketsukami, but that is not being explored at all just hinted over and over again...

Queen_Stars said:
To be honest, I was getting a little bored with this series, but that S & M obsessed bloke brightened up the episode for me.
Seriously, I'd be happy if he evaluated every element of anything that occured in this series from now on - very funny. :P
* Forgot to add - the ending is great

This.
Indeed those random S&M jokes were funny! XD

And that ED, it was supposed to be a joke song with that singing right? But it got such a nice guitar on it! Really good. xP
Feb 9, 2012 9:01 PM

Oct 2011
One does not simply not-love Inu x Boku SS
Feb 9, 2012 9:38 PM

Aug 2011
Not much important happened this episode except a little back story. I hope they don't keep up the routine of introducing one character an episode, every episode. At least there was no faggotry this time around.
Feb 9, 2012 9:49 PM

Jun 2011
lololol
liked this episode, very hilarious
Feb 9, 2012 10:06 PM

Jun 2011
best episode so far :P it was funny
Kagerous S&M jokes made the episode
roromiya in the made uniform was cute
aww watanuki is cute also when the showed the flashback LOL childhood friends :P
Cirris said:

*raises hand*

*raises hand*
Feb 9, 2012 10:25 PM

Apr 2010
And here I thought that at least Kagerou will be an normal person, but he is idiotic as the rest of the party :D
Feb 9, 2012 10:46 PM

Jun 2011
Keeps getting better and better, love most of the characters xD
Feb 10, 2012 12:41 AM

Dec 2010
Good episode overall, interesting new character; so far almost all the characters are really likeable which is a plus; the plot isn't moving all that much but I'm sure we will get into the background details that they are foreshadowing here and there soon enough. As a side thought i don't think it was that S&M guy that wrote Ririchiyo because i don't picture her writing happily to a guy of that personality, since i don't see him as the writing type in general (normal letters anyway) so while it may be a stretch i think it was Soushi since Soushi was working for him at the time i think its possible that he was writing to her in his place due to his obsession and the fact that its quite possible that all this letter writing could have occurred after Ririchiyo "helped" Soushi.
InfiniteDestinyFeb 10, 2012 12:56 AM
Feb 10, 2012 2:50 AM

Jul 2009
First half was seriously slow with far too many flashbacks -.-'

But luckily that awesome masked guy showed up and brightened things up xD
To bad he left so soon^^
Feb 10, 2012 3:48 AM

May 2010
I liked kagerou's sm assumptions in the manga but to see it with voice acting is even more entertaining,didn't realize his seiyuu was sugita until at some in the ending song,he started to speak really fast.
Feb 10, 2012 4:08 AM
Oct 2010
Cirris said:

*raises hand*
*raises hand*

I hadn't thought about it, but you may be right... It would also explain how Miketsukami knows so much about her (besides stalking her.)
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 10, 2012 4:28 AM

Oct 2011
I love all of the characters of this anime :D Cant wait to see how the story progresses.

Karuta was soo cute :3
Feb 10, 2012 6:54 AM

Aug 2007
Ahaha, never knew that it would be legit to scream so many times S or M... But they pulled it off. Also, I think you guys are right, it must be Miketsukami who wrote those letters.

Also, the ending. Splendid.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Feb 10, 2012 7:08 AM

Aug 2011
Kageru is fucking awesome, needs more screen time.

And much more Karuta in a maid outfit please.
mitch3315Feb 10, 2012 8:23 AM
Feb 10, 2012 7:22 AM

Jan 2009
Masked man COMPLETELY saved this show. Seriously where was this man hiding for so many episodes this show has never made me really laugh and especially not that damn hard.

It was a change of air from that gayfox , his character is so predictable its gets boring very very fast.
But seeing how this is predictable anime, i dont think kagerou actually sent her any letters. I just dont find it possible for her to moe up over this guys SM rants. Im pretty sure they are going to make so that gayfox sent her the letters being the predictable character he is. And then lovely dovey animes over lol

If im right i better get a cookie from someone.
Feb 10, 2012 8:31 AM

Aug 2011
DarthVantos said:
Masked man COMPLETELY saved this show. Seriously where was this man hiding for so many episodes this show has never made me really laugh and especially not that damn hard.

It was a change of air from that gayfox , his character is so predictable its gets boring very very fast.
But seeing how this is predictable anime, i dont think kagerou actually sent her any letters. I just dont find it possible for her to moe up over this guys SM rants. Im pretty sure they are going to make so that gayfox sent her the letters being the predictable character he is. And then lovely dovey animes over lol

If im right i better get a cookie from someone.
You act like you're the first person to think of this.
Feb 10, 2012 8:36 AM

Mar 2011
SUGITA SUGITA SUGITA!!!!
Every word that comes out of his mouth is genius!!! T.T

I was really looking forward to this episode because of the new character('s voice actor) and I was not dissappointed, this was fantastic!!!

Has anyone translated the ending song?!?!
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

85 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 28, 2023 11:56 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

91 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:55 AM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 16, 2012

118 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 24, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

choyos - Feb 2, 2012

128 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 20, 2023 11:48 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2012

261 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.