MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 75 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu »» Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 75 Discussion

View Poll Results: Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 75 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

1 33.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 33.33%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 33.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 3

02-08-12, 6:58 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think tsubaki is getting a little to dramatic. I understand that its hard but i think she is going overboard. I would have just told kyouta that i feel uncomfortable with her around him. O.o

02-08-12, 10:28 PM

dumb bitch should just go away! -____-

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

02-10-12, 9:14 AM

first i could put up with hibino being so damn dramatic and making fusses over every little f***ing thing ('omg he is not texting back anymore -> he hates me and wants to breack up!!!! Or he is cheating on me!!!!!' *crying eyes out* ...>__> ) but now it has become sooo damn annoying that i wish tsubaki would just dump her and date a girl who is a little bit more normal in her head,

hope this manga ends quickliy cause i hate dropping something when i have read so much allready

(i now it has it's cute sides [etc.] but i just got really annoyed >__>)

02-12-12, 11:21 PM
Anime Moderator
Yeah this arc is a bit annoying but meh I'll keep reading until the end.

03-12-12, 2:35 PM

tsubaki's over reactions used to annoy the hell out of me, but it's like i've gotten really accostomed to it and now it just makes me laugh, it's sooo ridiculous! hahahaha!

i was laughing all through this and the previous chapter, kyouta probably feels like throwing something at her right now XD XD.
it's be funny if this arc was the arc that tsubaki slips and starts yelling "my man this! and my man that!" at the new girl while everyone stands aroung surprized lol

03-26-12, 12:14 AM

Ugh! The pain! I want to strangle a puppy right now and punch this bitch in her face!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices