MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

#1
Aug 25, 2008 3:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 793
So, it finished airing? where's ep 4?
 
#2
Aug 25, 2008 6:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2201
If your waiting for subs maybe a week or 2(ep4 came out on 22ed) BakaWolf-m.3.3.w i think is the only English subber, thats what im waiting for before i start watching the OVA.... If the raw it may be on some raw sites(or JP p2p programs) dunno tho.
 
#3
Aug 26, 2008 12:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 183
Sephor said:
If your waiting for subs maybe a week or 2(ep4 came out on 22ed) BakaWolf-m.3.3.w i think is the only English subber, thats what im waiting for before i start watching the OVA.... If the raw it may be on some raw sites(or JP p2p programs) dunno tho.


no raw was released....and fyi, baka-wolf and m.3.3.w have split.
 
#4
Aug 26, 2008 12:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2201
Kit-Tsukasa said:
no raw was released....and fyi, baka-wolf and m.3.3.w have split.


O.o...dident know that..Hopefully still ends up being subbed.
 
#5
Aug 26, 2008 1:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 215
i really hope the last episode be subbed. i cant stand it when i have watched something half way but in the end, i will not be able to finish it.
 
#6
Aug 26, 2008 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10152
Not sure if this will help (did not download it yet, my primitive cable is very slow) but when I searched for torrents I found the following (this is the search results): http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=kimi+ga+nozomu+eien+ova+4

I will try to download one and share what happened (if we're lucky all are alternative English subs and not Russian or Catalan or something weird xD)

If I'm not allowed to post those search results here please tll me so I won't do that again. ^_^
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
#7
Aug 26, 2008 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 140
ladyxzeus said:
Not sure if this will help (did not download it yet, my primitive cable is very slow) but when I searched for torrents I found the following (this is the search results): http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=kimi+ga+nozomu+eien+ova+4

I will try to download one and share what happened (if we're lucky all are alternative English subs and not Russian or Catalan or something weird xD)

If I'm not allowed to post those search results here please tll me so I won't do that again. ^_^

THANKS!
 
#8
Aug 29, 2008 4:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
This link isn't acctive. Could someone add another? T_T
 
#9
Aug 29, 2008 4:38 AM
DB Administrator
Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12830
The link is not active because the episode has not been subbed yet.
 
Sep 2, 2008 10:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 183
The date has to be wrong....by now a raw would be out along with the dvd. Something tells me the final episode should come out this month since each episode had a 3 month gap. If not, then it probably wasn't planned 4 episodes and now they are in the process of making it, thus taking longer. August 2008 is definetely too short of a time between the release of the 3rd and 4th episode.
 
Sep 2, 2008 10:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 793
I thought so too...
 
Sep 3, 2008 2:26 AM
DB Administrator
Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12830
Yeah, it really looks like the date is incorrect. Looking at the gaps between the previous episodes, it can't be right. I've set the series back to Currently Airing and cleared the End Date.
 
Sep 9, 2008 6:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10152
Does this mean the link I sent did not work? T^T I'm trying to download something out of it, if it miracously works I'll tell it here (well, if it fails I'll tell it here as well xD)
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
Sep 9, 2008 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10152
ladyxzeus said:
Does this mean the link I sent did not work? T^T I'm trying to download something out of it, if it miracously works I'll tell it here (well, if it fails I'll tell it here as well xD)

I discovered the crisis, ignore the above link. All the available versions are still at paid websites.

*sits and waits*

Also sorry for the erroneous info and the double post.
Modified by ladyxzeus, Sep 9, 2008 6:33 PM
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
Sep 15, 2008 4:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 371
Well, wil it be the end of this month?
 
Sep 15, 2008 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4852
I hope it gets released before October. It takes too much HD space, I can't take it out without the last OVA.
 
Sep 22, 2008 6:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2448
Why is it still "Airing?" Wasn't last (4th) episode aired in August?
Looking forward to play Garrus Dating Simulator IV.
 
Sep 22, 2008 6:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2455
No, it wasn't. ANN also had the same date for the 4th OVA release, but now it has only the dates for the first three. Same goes for AniDB, although it still says 22.08 in the Episode List.
 
Oct 1, 2008 6:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 242
I wish this would be out soon. It better be out before the end of October LATEST.
 
Oct 4, 2008 10:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 183
Episode 4 OVA to be out in December :(
http://www.kiminozo.jp/dvd/
 
Oct 4, 2008 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10152
Kit-Tsukasa said:
Episode 4 OVA to be out in December :(
" target="_blank">http://www.kiminozo.jp/dvd/

Ew.

Well, at least it WILL be out. Better than nothing.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
Oct 10, 2008 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1033
That's... gonna take a long time.
Too bad, I was hoping for a sooner continuation.
 
Oct 10, 2008 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 793
and plus... we won't know if we will actually GET subs or not since it's been THAT long since the last episode release.
 
Oct 10, 2008 1:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 242
Kit-Tsukasa said:
Episode 4 OVA to be out in December :(
" target="_blank">http://www.kiminozo.jp/dvd/


That Sucks. 12/19/08

Now we just have to hope it will be out and Subbed before the Year is Over, though i doubt it will due to how busy people will be with Christmas and New Years.

We can all hope.
 
Oct 11, 2008 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2448
WTF -_-
Looking forward to play Garrus Dating Simulator IV.
 
Oct 12, 2008 8:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 242
If they are taking this long this better be at LEAST a 1 hour OVA for the amount of time they are taking.
 
Oct 13, 2008 9:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 84
Aww man, December?...

Well, at least I've got hundreds of other series I wanna see to keep me busy until then. =P
 
Oct 24, 2008 5:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 371
Lame, these 4 eps almost took a year man :P
 
Nov 17, 2008 1:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 123
Well, it's better than some very very slow ONAs.
 
Top