Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 8, 2012 11:37 PM

Oct 2010
notsureifsrs said:
Lann094 said:
Loved the series, disliked this ending. Pretty much crapped over all romance that occurred with Ryuuko and the meteor didn't feel significant at all. It's not like there was any big plot build up to it, Niwa just rejected the fact Yashiro was an Esper throughout the series and moved on.

I highly doubt a second season will come, there just doesn't seem to be enough of a story to continue. Unless Niwa joins MiB or something and hunts down aliens so he can have closure on whether they exist or not.
Not really. MC's been giving Erio priority the whole series so it's no surprise he cuts their date short. It's not like Ryuuko gave up or anything.
No and in fact Ryuuko knows better of the situation of Erio and Niwa. That's why she let it up. She was acting up but it's her character she always acts up.
notsureifsrs said:
Yeah, I felt like he wasted a lot of time mulling over the meteorite. It does have significance in that it may have been wrong of him to make assumptions in regards to Erio's situation however, which he brings up.
Exactly. It makes some of Erio's assumption and talk clearer. Because Niwa believes the elements of it whereas before it was BS to him and he could not care less of it.
4kicks said:
Now that it's really over, I left wanting more in a possible second season.
No it's not. There can be plenty of things to start up again.
Lann094 said:
Loved the series, disliked this ending. Pretty much crapped over all romance that occurred with Ryuuko and the meteor didn't feel significant at all. It's not like there was any big plot build up to it, Niwa just rejected the fact Yashiro was an Esper throughout the series and moved on.
You should be more open minded. What about Yashiro's meteorite incident in the newspaper? Should that not entice groups like the FBI to investigate in to town? That could start things up. What about romance continuing around? What about things that are still unclear like WTF was Erio all that kidnapping time or who exactly is Yashiro again after all this? Then there is the bottle rocket guy. Loads of things to hope for a S2. Here's to hoping it will come around. Any sales stats to know if there is $$$ for this series S2?
Lann094 said:
I highly doubt a second season will come, there just doesn't seem to be enough of a story to continue. Unless Niwa joins MiB or something and hunts down aliens so he can have closure on whether they exist or not.
Or Yashiro comes back to town.
Yumekichi11Feb 8, 2012 11:42 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 8, 2012 11:41 PM

Feb 2008
anyone knows the title of the music played before the ending theme?

Feb 8, 2012 11:43 PM

Oct 2010
I will mention my theories of S2. They follow each other a little. The answer I was looking for is Yashiro's powers. It changes things around a little.

Theory A: Yashiro though Erio was a alien like her and took her in to observe. Through that Erio acquired some weird powers with her hair and Meme got some transferred. That would explain the sudden hair shining thing less it's a DNA thing like Meme does mention. That would explain the Erio disappearance and memory tapping.

Theory B: Organization got Yashiro before but she escaped. They thought Erio was her or part of her family so they took Erio. As they see she has no powers or very little worthy to them they released her after doing all the tests of course which might have taken over 6 months.

agent535 said:
anyone knows the title of the music played before the ending theme?
I believe the OST should have, less there is a special CD music of this OVA, whom I think not.
Yumekichi11Feb 9, 2012 12:15 AM

Feb 8, 2012 11:44 PM

Jan 2012
Awww I loved this episode!!! :D They better make a SEASON 2!!! o3o
Chips + Dip = Potato
Feb 9, 2012 12:42 AM

Jan 2011
i googled Denpa Onna season 2 and this came up

http://mon0r.com/2011/07/second-season-confirmed-denpa-onna-to-seishun-otoko/

Apparently there is a season 2
Feb 9, 2012 12:49 AM

Jun 2011
Ah reminded me why i love this series so much. Love hearing Erio speak again, her voice is just so CUTE! Also seeing her in the futon is cute as well. When the meteor came down i was like "Holy Sh**, what happened?". Anyways good episode, now i really CANT wait for a 2nd season
Feb 9, 2012 12:51 AM

Jan 2011
BioPi said:

Started Reading that then i was Like YEAHH *scrolls down* but it will take some time to air NOOOO *scrolls down some more* Hidan no Aria S2?! NOOOOOOOO!
Feb 9, 2012 1:03 AM

Oct 2010
katsu044 said:
BioPi said:

Started Reading that then i was Like YEAHH *scrolls down* but it will take some time to air NOOOO *scrolls down some more* Hidan no Aria S2?! NOOOOOOOO!
OH SNAP! Hidan no Aria 2! YES! That makes my day Denpa too. Hmmmmmmm, can Hidan fuel $$$ for Denpa 2? It would be nice. So my theories are right? Can they be possible? I sure hope so. Yashiro needs to clear loads of shit, I want to know from A to Z her powers.

Can she like take anything from the sky to project it or only during Star Showers? Can she take any object in the sky passing and do this? So many questions about her power in this episode. Second season should answer that.

Feb 9, 2012 1:27 AM

Jan 2008
I liked this series better when it was all about breaking through escapist tendencies and becoming more in touch with reality. The suggested existence of actual espers and whatnot cheapens everything that happened before Hoshimiya Yashiro showed up in the series.

Oh well.

At least I got more of my beloved Ryuuko.

Eating a candied apricot.

HNNNNNGH.
Feb 9, 2012 1:52 AM

Nov 2007
So cute! ...and wow at the explosion.
tsubasaloverFeb 9, 2012 2:10 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 9, 2012 3:03 AM

Sep 2011
Awww why did he have to ditch Ryuushi like that! D:

Anyways, overall not too bad. Though I was never a HUGE fan of the series, though still pretty good. xD
Feb 9, 2012 3:30 AM

Apr 2011
Oh how I've missed this. Season 2!

Yumekichi11 said:
Hmmmmmmm, can Hidan fuel $$$ for Denpa 2? It would be nice.

Huh? J.C. Staff = Hidan no Aria. SHAFT = Denpa Onna. Different studios. I can't imagine why in the world would Aria's earnings be used in the production of an anime by a different studio.
Feb 9, 2012 3:57 AM

Nov 2009
Ryuuko was damned adorable in this...she looked great in her Yukata, even with the helmet lol.

I liked this as it asked a lot more questions than answered them...Season 2 has a good grounding to start with should it happen now which I hope it does...NEED MORE RYUUKO!! =)
Feb 9, 2012 4:08 AM

Oct 2010
Silent_Scream said:
Oh how I've missed this. Season 2!

Yumekichi11 said:
Hmmmmmmm, can Hidan fuel $$$ for Denpa 2? It would be nice.

Huh? J.C. Staff = Hidan no Aria. SHAFT = Denpa Onna. Different studios. I can't imagine why in the world would Aria's earnings be used in the production of an anime by a different studio.
Oh damn, too bad. Well let's hope it comes by in the summer. Shaft should have some earnings this season of animes they make.

Feb 9, 2012 4:12 AM

Sep 2010
This episode is 2x moar moe than usual.

Loved Ryuushi's skits.....

And

5/5
Feb 9, 2012 4:22 AM

Aug 2010
Oh wow. It only took the show a whole season and an OVA to be about what it should have been about from the very beginning. This episode reminded me why I looked forward to it so much and why it was such a huge disappointment. Well, if anything I'm glad I got this much at least. 3/5.

Edit: grammar.
Mogami-kunFeb 10, 2012 12:53 AM
Feb 9, 2012 6:40 AM

Oct 2011
I loved this episode :) It really concluded the anime nicely, but still enough room for a season two! Too bad they didnt put meme san scenes though :/
Feb 9, 2012 7:41 AM
Sep 2010
Lann094 said:
Loved the series, disliked this ending. Pretty much crapped over all romance that occurred with Ryouko and the meteor didn't feel significant at all. It's not like there was any big plot build up to it, Niwa just rejected the fact Yashiro was an esper throughout the series and moved on.

I highly doubt a second season will come, there just doesn't seem to be enough of a story to continue. Unless Niwa joines MiB or something and hunts down aliens so he can have closure on whether they exist or not.

I think 15 minutes for the meteor scene + Makoto's monologue was too short, but still, i liked that (i wanna a second season too)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Feb 9, 2012 7:44 AM

Jun 2011
Hoppy said:
Yashiro is quite powerful summoning a comet though but she didn't realize that by doing so she hurt Niwa in the process.

Its not that she didn't realize that she hurt him it that he would've died if she didn't tell him to move back and move to the left, he failed to move to the left if I'm not mistaken (which i think I am).
This was a good watch but too me I taught that it left me with more questions than answers and as confused as Niwa was in the fact that espers could be real does that means that Erio was really abducted by aliens? Somehow i would like a second season to further continue this story
Feb 9, 2012 8:08 AM

Dec 2011
Yashiro has some power there. Sad to see her go tho.

Looking at the image stitches, Erio looks naked under her dress.
Feb 9, 2012 8:13 AM

Nov 2010
The horrendous OP, forgot all about it.

It's cute and sexy episode.
Hoshimiya Yashiro's attack was fabulous.

Niwaniwanya! :3
Feb 9, 2012 8:40 AM

Feb 2009
Thank goodness it's over...
Feb 9, 2012 8:47 AM

Dec 2010
So moe and pretty! Awesome OVA 9/10.
Feb 9, 2012 9:31 AM
Jan 2011

No bush?!
Feb 9, 2012 9:59 AM

Aug 2010
for me, him rejecting the indirect kiss had much more impact that the meteor (Sephiroth? is that you?)

Also, expecting S2, this episode gave us more new questions than it answered.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Feb 9, 2012 10:19 AM

Oct 2010
Xtc said:
Looking at the image stitches, Erio looks naked under her dress.
So it's confirmed by you too. OK then if 2 of us think that then it was a damn good cockteasing fan service if you ask me. There was something there, sort of like can look all you want but not touch. It kind of alluded to that for me.

Well it was a good setup as fan service. Not often it's done around. Other than that Erio only had panties part in episode 1~2 of the TV series. So it was a little plus I would guess to fans.
Nasty001 said:
No bush?!
They can't! Against the law although they could have added more details. That I can agree with but it seems to me no one wanted to ecchify Erio and sure I can accept that.

Feb 9, 2012 10:54 AM

Aug 2011
It's so beautiful.
Feb 9, 2012 11:41 AM
Jul 2009
This episode was full of perverted moments not to mention many cutes scenes but they left us with questions. I do need 2season.

Some screenies:P
http://speedy.sh/xa2yp/Erio.rar
batonikFeb 9, 2012 12:25 PM
xxx
Feb 9, 2012 12:11 PM

Apr 2011
Oh man I loved it <3 Loved watching the opening again, I just love this show <3<3<3

A much better ending, obviously.
Feb 9, 2012 12:36 PM

Jul 2010
Ah, I loved seeing some more Erio cuteness. Oh and don't forget Ryuushi... eh, Ryuuko. She's weird as ever. Can't believe she's wearing her helmet. xD

And of course Yashiro and the meteor. Did she actually cause that or did she just time it right? I wonder.

Pretty nice episode overall. Basically the same message as episode 12, just a little more expanded. I wonder if there'll be a second season to this.

Feb 9, 2012 2:11 PM

Apr 2010
Lann094 said:
I highly doubt a second season will come, there just doesn't seem to be enough of a story to continue. Unless Niwa joines MiB or something and hunts down aliens so he can have closure on whether they exist or not.

Yeah, 9 novels are not enough to make a second season, sure.
Wornking on a new one since the previous one was 10px too big.
Feb 9, 2012 2:12 PM

Jan 2008
Moe kawaii maximum overload. AND DAT TRANSLUCENT SKIRT.
Feb 9, 2012 2:53 PM

Sep 2010
This series is only good for cute girls.
Feb 9, 2012 2:53 PM

Jun 2010
notsureifsrs said:
Lann094 said:
Loved the series, disliked this ending. Pretty much crapped over all romance that occurred with Ryouko and the meteor didn't feel significant at all. It's not like there was any big plot build up to it, Niwa just rejected the fact Yashiro was an esper throughout the series and moved on.

Not really. MC's been giving Erio priority the whole series so it's no surprise he cuts their date short. It's not like Ryuuko gave up or anything.

Yeah, I felt like he wasted a lot of time mulling over the meteorite. It does have significance in that it may have been wrong of him to make assumptions in regards to Erio's situation however, which he brings up.

There's plenty of story left. Everything so far is more like the prologue.

"He wasted a lot of time mulling over the meteorite" makes the Anime more realistic. I bet you can't even recover over a year if that happened to you.
Feb 9, 2012 3:12 PM

Sep 2008
i think i can only descrive that as
:over9000:
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Feb 9, 2012 4:10 PM

Apr 2008
Did anyone else notice the Kyuubey masks?

Feb 9, 2012 4:14 PM

May 2011
NecoDelero said:
Did anyone else notice the Kyuubey masks?

You've got quite an eye there
Feb 10, 2012 5:00 AM

May 2010
I think this ending is nice

Feb 10, 2012 5:19 AM

May 2011
BioPi said:

HNNNGGGGG HELL YES :D i loved both denpa and hidan no aria. Definitely a good news to me :D

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 10, 2012 11:24 AM

May 2008
awesome episode hope there a season 2 soon lol
Feb 10, 2012 3:45 PM

Aug 2010
I missed Erio sooo much!
I really liked this episode, the art is beautiful as always. The meteor thing surprised me.
Hoping for a second season.
8/10
Feb 10, 2012 5:27 PM

Dec 2011
dont want this anime to endd, I loved this anime.
looking forward for the second season!
Feb 10, 2012 8:58 PM
Feb 2009
erio-taaaaaaan X3 y u sooo moeee and sparkling like that X3

uh, so yashiro really is an alien? this definitely need a season 2 soon, i need the abswer :D
Feb 11, 2012 4:14 AM

Nov 2010
BioPi said:

Great news! <3

Hope Soredemo gets a 2nd as well.
Feb 11, 2012 2:22 PM

Apr 2009

The OVA took me by surprise, I hadn't expected something like that - especially given its first part, with a festival and all going around. But the second part was... yup, I liked it quite a bit. It's always nice to be a tad surprised when basically every single series is cliched to the point of mental torment nowadays.
7/10 seems to be fine enough, although, were it possible, I'd give it an additional 0.5.

Feb 11, 2012 2:44 PM

Sep 2011
I still can't like Ryuushi, I like Maekawa better even. An open-ended ending, GIVE US SEASON 2!!~!!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 11, 2012 7:24 PM

Dec 2007
When she said she was going to show him her powers I thought she was going to strip. lol
Feb 11, 2012 9:05 PM

Feb 2011
How nostalgic I was starting to miss all that Erio in her cuteness!

Still, I didn't quite understood this episode, so Yachiro was an esper?
Feb 11, 2012 11:23 PM

Oct 2010
For anyone that is interested what Erio mentions as the Perseids shower is found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseids
coincidentally the anime takes place in that 2011 year so there really was one shower lie that. Talk about realism from the point of astronomy.

Feb 12, 2012 1:15 PM

Aug 2008
The stars and the night sky look really pretty. Superb animation. :3
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.