MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Special Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Special »» Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Special Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Special Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

97 62.18%
4 out of 5: Liked it

44 28.21%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 7.69%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 1.92%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 156

02-08-12, 1:42 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A MUCH MORE SUITABLE ENDING!

Ryuushi felt like that she got rejected
Makoto understood why Erio wanted to join the baseball team
AND Yashiro made a meteor fell before Makoto and Erio with her "superpower"

Do you really think that Yashiro has superpower? :O

02-08-12, 2:16 PM

A rather first dating during the festival between Niwa and Ryuuko. They looked cute together and the comedy during the festival was amazing.

Now comes the second part with Yashiro in the following,

Now she was quite stunning as a Miko wannabe. I found her kind of daring in the spoiler
considering the robe was lifting. What really got me WTF is that she can summon as a Esper Comets? Clearly it shows that in the spoiler
on of that she damaged there Niwa. Scrapped his arm and perhaps left a permanent burn mark as a scar. Stars Falling and blowing up like fireworks? Power OVER 9000 is that you? Regardless it freaking scrapped the arm of Niwa and did make him bleed.
So Yashiro is insane in the brain with super powers. It’s not elements anymore it’s cosmic manipulation.

Oh the WTF at her power increase just makes me ?_? At how powerful she got or really may be. In any case I love Yashiro and that she did hurt Niwa was not planned for but still poor him for the pain.

About Erio x Niwa, Erio x Niwa was beautiful, stunning and amazing with BDs colours/quality. Was it just me according to the following,

Along the different shots of Erio in the spoiler
that they made her not wear panties and be naked there with a semi-through transparent look. I am sure that was the intention right? Minus the details obviously. Still I HNNGGG at her in the spoiler
due to the Futon and when comes out from it. May edit later.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
Yashiro looks really nice with Erio in them.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 02-08-12, 7:59 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

02-08-12, 2:49 PM

So the comet was the reason this got delayed, oh Japan, a comet does not constitute too soon.

Yashiro is quite powerful summoning a comet though but she didn't realize that by doing so she hurt Niwa in the process.

02-08-12, 6:11 PM

Great.
Too deep for me.
Modified by Onii, 03-03-12, 1:37 AM

02-08-12, 6:30 PM

Oh? It's out? Time to watch it!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

02-08-12, 6:47 PM

who would have thought that Yashiro would actually ended up having some significant impact in the story O_o
Besides Ryuushi been 10 times more annoying that usual, excellent episode... i wonder if there is going to be a 2nd season
huh?

02-08-12, 7:40 PM

loooooooooooooved this episode.

02-08-12, 8:14 PM

That meteor. THAT METEOR!!!

At the ending, I thought they were going to announce season two, but I think the first season got enough money for it, so it probably will come.

02-08-12, 8:16 PM

man now i want a second season even more!!! :D

loved it all the way, no if you will excuse me i need to go into rehab again xD (so much cuteness!!!!!)

oh and, THANK YOU SHAFT!!! :D
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

02-08-12, 8:27 PM

Loved the series, disliked this ending. Pretty much crapped over all romance that occurred with Ryouko and the meteor didn't feel significant at all. It's not like there was any big plot build up to it, Niwa just rejected the fact Yashiro was an esper throughout the series and moved on.

I highly doubt a second season will come, there just doesn't seem to be enough of a story to continue. Unless Niwa joines MiB or something and hunts down aliens so he can have closure on whether they exist or not.

02-08-12, 8:30 PM

Now that it's really over, I left wanting more in a possible second season.

02-08-12, 8:40 PM

I was surprised with the direction the episode took but I still thought it was interesting.

02-08-12, 8:44 PM

Holy speedy subbing Batman!

Anyway, I'M ROOTING FOR YOU RYUUSHIRYUUKO!!!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

02-08-12, 9:01 PM

Ryushi is so damn cute its ridiculous.

Dat artwork es numero uno as usual. Actually tossed in some plot which I wasn't expecting. A very, very nice episode. Shame it won't realistically get a s2 = \. Wish series adapted from LN's got more love, always get 13 episode seasons with no chance of sequels :(

02-08-12, 9:12 PM

Funny first part, the second part was "WTF she made a comet fall?" and it left a more open final. Still same as the series 7/10

All my gifs are in my blog

02-08-12, 9:19 PM

pretty good, im not too sure what niwa's revelation was but its nice to see him getting along well with erio. 2nd season would be nice

02-08-12, 9:54 PM

Lann094 said:
Loved the series, disliked this ending. Pretty much crapped over all romance that occurred with Ryouko and the meteor didn't feel significant at all. It's not like there was any big plot build up to it, Niwa just rejected the fact Yashiro was an esper throughout the series and moved on.

I highly doubt a second season will come, there just doesn't seem to be enough of a story to continue. Unless Niwa joines MiB or something and hunts down aliens so he can have closure on whether they exist or not.
Not really. MC's been giving Erio priority the whole series so it's no surprise he cuts their date short. It's not like Ryuuko gave up or anything.

Yeah, I felt like he wasted a lot of time mulling over the meteorite. It does have significance in that it may have been wrong of him to make assumptions in regards to Erio's situation however, which he brings up.

There's plenty of story left. Everything so far is more like the prologue.

02-08-12, 10:30 PM

Is it normal for extremely cute people i.e fuuton-chan to sparkle?

hi

02-08-12, 10:44 PM

Not too bad

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.

02-08-12, 11:04 PM

Effectively the same message as episode 12, only a bit more spelled-out... Nice to see Niwa having to possibly rethink his approach towards Erio's "alien" thing, though. I like that it's still open-ended.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices