MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

A Good Lead MC in Harem/Romance Anime
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» A Good Lead MC in Harem/Romance Anime

02-08-12, 10:12 AM

So yeah, I need an Romance/Harem Anime that's the MC is just not a pussy and aren't completely idiot. I just don't like these type of anime that tries to be Comedy while having Romance.

I need a STRONG Main Character that it's awesome, awesome for not being a stupid retarded, some Example that Anime I hated because of Main Character:
To Love-ru
Infinite Stratos (This is a little good, but the retarded main character just fucks up everything)
Baka to test

For now, I know alot more, but just don't remember they names...

Anyway, some good example of a Good MC:
Shuffle
Asu no Yoichi
Kaze no Stigma ( Most Awesome MC ever)

So as you can see, most good MC comes from an Romance/Action Anime, but Shuffle was the best anime focused on Harem/Romance that have a good MC...

Btw, Don't get trouble Checkin my anime list, it is so outdated that last time I updated was on 2008

Btw┬▓

PLEASE, NO, GIRL WITH SHORT HAIR, And no Girl completely stupid like Nagisa (Sorry fans)...

Try not recommend some freaking Annoying Tsunderes (Zero no Tsukaima, I just hate Louise, just annoying)

I just hate them, I just love girl with long hair and are not stupid.

Sorry for making this trouble, But I just obsessed for a GOOD Romance Anime

02-08-12, 10:41 AM

Strong male but strong girl , Hmm

Even though There isn't many girls that they love I guess I know a few

- kaichou wa maid sama ( most badass male out of action anime, funny and amazing graphics and all the girls want the male lead) I'll come up with some more after I attend class sorry for not being able to think of a lot atm

02-08-12, 10:53 AM

NeDz said:
Strong male but strong girl , Hmm

Even though There isn't many girls that they love I guess I know a few

- kaichou wa maid sama ( most badass male out of action anime, funny and amazing graphics and all the girls want the male lead) I'll come up with some more after I attend class sorry for not being able to think of a lot atm

Thank you for recommending

This is a good Anime, but, I already see this one, sorry for not mentioning, I completely forgot about that one...

02-08-12, 10:55 AM

Even though Kaichou wa maid-sama isn't a Harem, it is a great romance show where both the main male and female character is strong (Recommended)
If you really want a Harem then i suggest
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Mostly because you gave shuffle as an example, The main lead have the same kind personality as Rin.
The style of the anime is also a little different, it gives like 2 episodes for each girl and then a conclusion in the end (Who he will end up with) so you get the feeling each girl had a fair chance etc etc.

Edit: Another non-harem: Try Ef - a tale of memories. Very sweet.
Modified by fnland, 02-08-12, 11:10 AM
First now realised that I can't get a signature because disabled BBCode e.e

02-08-12, 11:12 AM

I haven't seen Ed
fnland said:
Even though Kaichou wa maid-sama isn't a Harem, it is a great romance show where both the main male and female character is strong (Recommended)
If you really want a Harem then i suggest
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Mostly because you gave shuffle as an example, The main lead have the same kind personality as Rin.
The style of the anime is also a little different, it gives like 2 episodes for each girl and then a conclusion in the end (Who he will end up with) so you get the feeling each girl had a fair chance etc etc.

Edit: Another non-harem: Try Ef - a tale of memories. Very sweet.
I haven't seen Ef but I was told it was amazing its on my plan to watch. , I also will add Special A if you don't mind it's not exactly harem cause he isn't with many girls but he does have a few girls that like him through marriage interview but it's an amazing one I just finished it about 3 days ago and it's like kaichou wa maid sama.

Strong male and female lead, enjoyable , comedic and has nice art to it.

I prolonged it cause it didn't seem interesting at first but I gave it a try an enjoyed it from episode 1 and on.

02-08-12, 2:56 PM

I was just talking about this problem with a friend of mine yesterday. Seems weak male leads in harem anime has become a standard these days.

02-08-12, 3:03 PM

Toradora - well guy fits problem would be with girl, but Taiga is so huggable
Kimi ni Todoke - well MC is a nice guy, again with a bit weird girl (but we get to know WHY is like she is)
Midori no Hibi - I liked romance here, despite weird idea

ah and of course Mahoraba - but here mainly for interesting side characters and it's not technically harem story
Please join this club if you wish for news threads of un-aired anime to be unlocked/stop being locked!

02-08-12, 4:27 PM

high school dxd will probably fit in ur category.
try out sekirei as well

02-08-12, 7:37 PM

can i get back on you on this haha (send me a pm if i forget just in case hehe)

i'm kinda tired atm so i'll just do it this way for now :)

here's a list of romance and drama anime :D most of them you could consider harem (well if you think clannad is a harem) most of these have pretty good scores in my books (list) i still have some conversations (trough PM) here on MAL about romance anime so maybe we'll here from each other ;-) (you have my romance list now so you know where to find me haha)
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

02-08-12, 7:44 PM

I also liked "Shuffle!" a lot. And theres only one harem that i've seen to be bette:
The world God Only Knows A.k.A Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai. In all it's versions (manga and anime) and all it's extencion (Manga-On-going. Anime 2 seasons and 2 OVA's)

02-09-12, 12:24 AM

seitokai no ichizon has the best harem protag.
Ooo, what a lovely tea party.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices