Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 7, 2012 11:23 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh no one had opened an episode discussion yet?

Well this was an okay episode. The fucking lolicon pedo found out about the girls (Atleast one of them) fuck it. He deserved the ass whipping again xD

Oh and Yuuta wanting Sora to call him onii-chan. That reminds me of the thing in the spoiler:

Sir_LexaFeb 7, 2012 4:18 PM
Feb 7, 2012 11:31 AM

Oct 2010
Guess I will post something quick before I have to leave myself. Well the start continues what problems and main problem is. Obviously I would not stand around and get out faster than Sora can yell should I see her naked like that.

Although I do admit that finally the solution is shaping up in the spoiler
Good Job there Sora/Miu you finally are getting the solution to all of that problem. Hopefully it will be permanent this time around.

About Sora, she was perfect and this episode teaches about her a lot. At first the way she was surprised by Yuuta in the spoiler
was immediate win for me. It follows very closely that the blush was top notch already and that Sora was still shy over it here. Which added more MOE. Now Miu was not being seen here but it was on Sora the focus. Mainly to the episode being very much focused on her. The hints are everywhere. Sora’s appearance here had a nice angle to her and her expression here was nice. Albeit shy as ever. A few things to know of Sora in the list:
  • According to the spoiler
    Sora easily changed into different clothing and is self conscious of her dress. That means she is quite well conscious of her dressing habits and to appear very well. A bad thing of it is that if you destroy that confidence it becomes worse around for the person.

• According to the following spoiler
    this segment shows rather well that Sora panics easily. Rather too easy. At this point if the impact is too much she might get heartaches from how it looked like.

• Notice that Sora smiles at the family but in the spoiler
    she suddenly becomes all shy around seeing the couple. This tells me that she in love with Yuuta. She reacted quite as someone who would think of something like that. Fortunate is that it’s only a silly crush and one sides. Yuuta much fucked up to even think of anything sexual of Sora. Thus I respect in that.

• We learn Sora is a spacer in the spoiler
    her tune out from the real world landed in lalala land of where she knows nothing off. Another interesting thing is that Sora is pretty independent in the sense she refused to accept she is lost and hoped in finding her way. Little did she know of the storm coming. That’s where your pride can mean the end of you with mother nature.

• Speaking of mother nature looks to me in the spoiler
    Sora fears lighting easily or should I say the clapping of it.
So suffice to say that she has charms and weakness.

Now going on Sora’s past when she was a kid and met for the first time Yuuta was bliss to me since she is my favourite. First of all I liked her face here. It looked nice with a nice camera angle. When Sora hurt herself in the spoiler
I was serious having some anger issues at pain itself. That looked like a terrible wound despite not looking like it.
I won’t deny that at the same time there was some see through. However it does no beat the following,

Loli Sora? OMG MOE! I liked seeing how she was concerned over Miu’s bathroom issues here, whom Miu herself looked fine. Seeing that she even went to the bathroom with Miu, showed Sora caring for her a lot since she was younger than her. When Sora fell and I seen that wound in the spoiler
it was raging. Because no one wants a kid to hurt no matter how much or how little it does pain itself to that child. As such Sora’s crying was painful to say the least of MOE and its effects.
However I do think that Sora having her wound covered with a plaster by Yuuta in the spoiler
showed very much he did care in thee end. In fact he does so much still that Sora’s face surprised here was win and Yuuta went further and gave his handkerchief here. Whom was very nice of her to take here.

Loved Sora from when it was raining to bright sunshine in the spoiler
it was the best part IMO other than her past. Oh how amazing it was. In thee end can’t really deny the fan service of Sora in the spoiler
I mean those towels, that ass and chest. But hey I glance and laugh it out.

So why do I like Sora? It’s not her internal nor mental problems albeit she has quite a few complexes. It’s more that she is a Maiden in distress and innocent looking. She is the type IMO that first time love will be the best and you never want to let go. She seems to be like that however she has great weakness that if not taken care off to calm down might result in a panic attack like she had a little in this episode and other issues. I will leave at that. Regardless another hilarious episode and it's not the end of the world for the perverted President that he knows one of the girls. As long as he ain't being sexual with any of them, he is OK with me. I think he is only insane in the brain for the MOE it produces upon him in cuddling to kids. Whether it is sexual or not will be up to him. I hope he does know that loads of people would love the kick the shit out of him for being sexual with any kids. Might edit this later.

BTW End Art is of Miu in the spoiler
totally so love the art style.

Intermissions are nice in the spoiler
the one of Hina looks to be ecchi but it’s not when you think that Hina is wearing a pyjamas bunny suit. Miu looks nice in that robe.

Image Stitches in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=400073
Some perfected and modded to look better. Hina/Miu one is amazing!
Yumekichi11Feb 8, 2012 1:24 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 7, 2012 11:32 AM

Nov 2008
Yuta can't even enter his own house without seeing his nieces naked, Sora had a plan to install curtains in the house to prevent this from occurring again.

The call from the lolicon was so funny, he also did an initial sketch of Miu, it's close but definitely not an exact sketch of her. Raika gave him the usual fan whipping, my god someone needs to make a gif of Hina in prentend superhero getup with a pot on her head when Kotomi came in with a watermelon covering her head. Yuta looks ok as a waiter and Sora took the wrong bus after getting curtains from the 100 yen store and got lost in a rainstorm until Yuta found her. Even when the curtains are present he still can't escape seeing his nieces nude.

Feb 7, 2012 11:33 AM

Nov 2011
Oh god I was Lolin' when the president found out!
Just from hearing Miu's voice he was able to guess her age and sketch her PERFECTLY! lol!

Then it looks like we've been introduced to another character(The voice actress), the girls got the curtains, Yuuta has another part-time job and we get a little flashback showing Yuuta's and the girls first meeting! (More concentrated on Sora and Yuuta though.)
Whole lot of Sora and Yuuta in this episode it seemed like but overall a fine episode.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Feb 7, 2012 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

Regardless another hilarious episode and it's not the end of the world for the perverted President that he knows one of the girls. As long as he ain't being sexual with any of them, he is OK with me. I think he is only insane in the brain for the MOE it produces upon him in cuddling to kids. Whether it is sexual or not will be up to him. I hope he does know that loads of people would love the kick the shit out of him for being sexual with any kids. Might edit this later.

Raika has the fan of justice in which he will be subjected to if he even has the slightest idea of wanting to fondle Miu or any of the 3 girls.

Feb 7, 2012 11:38 AM

Dec 2009
Raika is the pedopolice xD She's by far the best character in this show... (Hina is cuter though) :3
Feb 7, 2012 11:47 AM

Nov 2008
Oh yeah for interested parties Full versions of Coloring and Happy Girl are out today.

Feb 7, 2012 12:08 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Oniiichan!

Yuta find the problems with living with 3 girls,at least they find a "solution" to it even that it didnt work at the end :P

Pedodent is funny his sketch of Miu is almost correct he has a good imagination o.o but at least if something goes the wrong way we have Raika protector of the innocent to show the correct way.

Sora looked cute on that dress and i most say i like the way the handle how they meet better that the manga also the Onichan part was soooo cute!!!

Next episode it seems we get doctor visit lets see how it goes.

Btw Chbi Sora was soooo cute!

More Gifs and shit in the club!:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=399905&show=0#post1
raxius1230Feb 7, 2012 4:38 PM
Feb 7, 2012 12:10 PM

Nov 2008
raxius1230 said:

Someone is not going to like needles or the doctor in general, I got my cash on Sora being the fearful one.

Feb 7, 2012 12:15 PM

May 2008
Is it just me or is the show twice as good when Hina is involved? Literally cutest loli ever
kyubey is watching you (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ )
Feb 7, 2012 12:18 PM

Mar 2008
All my "amorzinho" for this anime.

Too slow... nothing really happen but introduct neighbor.
It seems in the next episode there will be some progress in history.
Feb 7, 2012 12:22 PM

Dec 2010
Another nice episode, LOL when the president found out, such a lolicon.The flashback was nice because its realistic that he wouldn't approve of a guy with two previous marriages, hopefully they mention how he is gonna handle school because i don't see how he can do both; they are on break now right? that is why none of them are going to school him or the girls.

Sir_Lexa said:
Raika is the pedopolice xD She's by far the best character in this show... (Hina is cuter though) :3

Still waiting for her to meet the girls, it will be interesting to see how see reacts; well at least now she knows that they (or a least one) exists.
Feb 7, 2012 12:33 PM

Dec 2011
ICHIGO DAIFUKII!!

Nice episode, I wish something more happened between Sora and Yuuta. <3
Feb 7, 2012 12:38 PM

Oct 2010
I wished something more happened... like with anyone.
Episode was nice and all, but the show is still going no where = \
huh?
Feb 7, 2012 12:43 PM

Dec 2011
choyos said:
Episode was nice and all, but the show is still going no where =
Yeah exactly, I wish something happened between those, like a kiss or something. Would make stuff rollin'!
Feb 7, 2012 1:01 PM

Aug 2010
That rain stops really fast, but it did make a nice visual.
Feb 7, 2012 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
I somehow missed the President's sketch, anyone got a screenshot? o___e'
Feb 7, 2012 1:18 PM

Sep 2011
Kuroiichi said:
I somehow missed the President's sketch, anyone got a screenshot? o___e'

here it is! :)

Hoppy said:
raxius1230 said:

Someone is not going to like needles or the doctor in general, I got my cash on Sora being the fearful one.

Haha yep probably is going to happen and agree Sora is going to be fearful one and Hina will be the brave one!!
raxius1230Feb 7, 2012 1:26 PM
Feb 7, 2012 1:30 PM

Dec 2011
Sora-chan was so cute. I almost want Yuuta and Sora to be in a relationship.

Hina is being enrolled into a Daycare?
Feb 7, 2012 1:49 PM

Jul 2010
Sora was great, nice to see a flashback of their first encounter. Yuuta needs to have some delicacy even though Sora's the one running around the room even with the curtains? Right. xD

The club president picturing a 10-year-old like Miu that accurately is actually pretty scary. Good thing Raika gave him a spanking (which he most likely enjoyed as well). Hina was just adorable with her anime impressions. Her poses were so funny.

Feb 7, 2012 2:06 PM

Oct 2011
awww it was cute
and of course Hina, prepared to fight with evil everytime
she is adorable :)
President on the other side is totally creepy... but there will be time to met him and girls :/

and that ending... indeed if kids would find out it would destroy their dreams :(
Feb 7, 2012 2:08 PM

Aug 2010
ExplodingLemons said:
Is it just me or is the show twice as good when Hina is involved? Literally cutest loli ever

She is the best :P

I loved this episode, needs more Raika.
Feb 7, 2012 2:14 PM

Jun 2010
ICHIGO DAISUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 7, 2012 2:18 PM

Nov 2009
Ichigo daisuki!

I'm really enjoying this anime.
Feb 7, 2012 2:27 PM

Nov 2011
Sir_Lexa said:

Agreed with all you said! Damn creepy pedo! XD

And the job he found for him? lol Weird part-time jobs like that one can be a great source to increase the comedy of this show. xD But will it be?

Oh, I liked the neighbour voice actress char, she seems really cool too and I wanna see more of her!
Feb 7, 2012 2:51 PM
Aug 2010
choyos said:
Episode was nice and all, but the show is still going no where =

Well, I think an anime such as this needs a slow pace.

They are establishing a mood, the girls are trying to adjust living in such a small place while Yuta is trying to find more jobs to support them.

I think the anime is going well right now, the story will progress a bit faster in the upcoming episodes anyways.
Feb 7, 2012 2:59 PM

Sep 2011

man, I wish I had that job.
Feb 7, 2012 3:05 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Unsettling episode for me. I'd probably be close to panic if my son got lost like that. And I'd definitely be putting distance between myself and Sako. And I know it was just the neighbor wanting to be friendly, but Miu should never have opened the door.

Otherwise, I thought it was a good episode. ;)

Yuuta, you NEED to learn to NOT stare and instead beat an immediately and hasty retreat.
Feb 7, 2012 3:05 PM

Nov 2008
Smigoo said:

Yuta has a manly second job.

Feb 7, 2012 3:06 PM

Jul 2010
Pretty nice rounded episode. Had a little bit of everything. Hina was very active this episode which made it so much better! LOL at the perverted club president getting off on Miu's voice. Thankfully, Raika is there to keep him in check. I bet Yuuta going to love the job the club president got him, lol.

"Ichigo daisuki!"
Feb 7, 2012 3:36 PM

Oct 2009
Hoppy said:
Oh yeah for interested parties Full versions of Coloring and Happy Girl are out today.

Oh, cool! Happy Girl is a great OP and my favorite of the season.

Sora was awesome in this episode. There's no doubt in my mind that she's the best tsundere in anime. Move over, Haruhi!

And than you Raika for giving your perverted club president the spanking he deserves.
Feb 7, 2012 3:44 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, it really sucks compared to manga and novel. Everything is all over the place and character design is really, really bad. Same goes for voices. How much work you need to put into screwing up something like that... Like that.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 7, 2012 3:53 PM

Feb 2008
This episode was standard, are they going to school yet?
xD

I don't want to eat that strawberry made from there lol

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 7, 2012 3:58 PM

Jun 2011
Sora-neetan XD
Feb 7, 2012 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was average imo.

The strawberry job was lols xD, though the club president is :@, Thank God Raika's there's otherwise who know what could happen.

Needs more Raika -.-
Feb 7, 2012 4:11 PM

Sep 2011
I thought the episode was fantastic! I laughed tears during the president scene and some others and the flashback later on was kinda touching. This has become this season's show I look forward to new episodes the most. Still hope this wont only last 12 episodes.

Hoppy said:

Oh, yeah! Never can't get enough of Horie Yui. Great ED!
Feb 7, 2012 4:12 PM

Oct 2009
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Regardless another hilarious episode and it's not the end of the world for the perverted President that he knows one of the girls. As long as he ain't being sexual with any of them, he is OK with me. I think he is only insane in the brain for the MOE it produces upon him in cuddling to kids. Whether it is sexual or not will be up to him. I hope he does know that loads of people would love the kick the shit out of him for being sexual with any kids. Might edit this later.

Raika has the fan of justice in which he will be subjected to if he even has the slightest idea of wanting to fondle Miu or any of the 3 girls.

Well that's good because if I was Miu I'd stay a zillion miles away from that guy. He's dangerous.
Feb 7, 2012 4:40 PM

Jan 2011
pretty funny episode not alot happened though nice to know the neighbor was a VA hope to see more of her,and i'm happy Raika is there shes like the ant-pedo police vs the president!.
Feb 7, 2012 4:42 PM

Feb 2011
The modeling of the background was horrific *unimportant observation*

I agree that nothing really seemed to be happening in this ep, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I loved Hina facedesking when she tried to bow to the neighbour xd

Also, someone requested a .gif of her, so I'll try and make it :3
Feb 7, 2012 4:48 PM

Jan 2011
The plot is lagging I like something a little more upbeat. Mostly slice of life right now mixed with unlikely situations. Who the hell doesn't charge their cellphones before they go to bed? And what are the chances you are outside, it rains & you took the wrong bus home?
Feb 7, 2012 4:50 PM

Apr 2009
Arctic_Wolf said:
I agree that nothing really seemed to be happening in this ep

I guess anything isn't even supposed to be happening in this show. It's a lighthearted comedy slice-of-life after all, right?
Feb 7, 2012 5:11 PM

Apr 2009
nothing happened in the show? all you guys seem to care about is progress and upbeat fast pace to a show that doesn't even need it..
in fact, this episode even tackled an important flashback/backstory on why exactly does Sora have a crush on her uncle and why she'd be calling him Oniichan.. heck, compared to other slice of life shows, there is progress in this.. new character, Pedodent getting in contact with Miu, solution to a problem that has been bugging them since they moved in, a foreshadow of the plans for their education, new MANLY part time job, etc. .. what exactly do you want to happen?

anyway, Hina.. cutest kid ever.. <3
and i hope for a Miu-centric episode soon..
Feb 7, 2012 5:25 PM

Feb 2011
Don't tackle me for saying it, I said I enjoyed it nonetheless :p It could continue like that for the majority of the remaining episodes and I'd still be content. I was just agreeing with the others that it has slowed down a little in terms of plot development.

Again.. not that I mind.
Feb 7, 2012 6:02 PM

Jun 2008
I have only seen up to the start of the OP and I'm not sure I want to keep going...God damn it, why does every anime with this kind of scenario have to have an "I accidentally walked in on you naked so you slapped me" scene?
Feb 7, 2012 6:18 PM

Jan 2011
Aww, Sora got stuck in the rain, her clothes got wet and dirty, AND she got hurt. :(

The pedophile found out about Miu, and did a surprisingly accurate sketch of her! Creepy! They're safe from him for now thanks to Raika, but...
Feb 7, 2012 6:31 PM

Jun 2008
"Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in. "
-Don Michael Corleone
-------------------------------
I did have this on-hold for a while, but I'll start watching this again.
But, if start to see a lolicon ending....I'm punching out like Maverick in TOP GUN!!
------------------------------
Edit:
Ichigo Daisuki!!!!
FifthAveSenseiFeb 7, 2012 7:28 PM
Too Much ANIME......Not enough LIFETIME!!!!!!
Feb 7, 2012 6:35 PM
Jun 2008
wow just ok now so we got more develop on this week ep

after long work oops towel alert.
next day off to work & oh phone ringing it's the kouta hirano lookalike.
so miu do talking yet cause of yea kouta lookalike make drawing match likeness of miu.
thank goodness raika & her paper fan to the rescue to stop kouta lookalike.
sora go give phone to yuuta while miu & hina meet a watermelon so this look a job for super hina.
oh wait next door neighbor giving watermelon also doing voice acting & got to run give sorta reveal her character on the tv.
sora got on wrong bus then wander then dark cloud mean rains.
yuuta on sora search then flashback more how sora & yuuta met.
during which sora fell then yuuta give her bandage then forward to now yuuta found sora.
yep all check give oops again towel.
off next work a WHAT strawberry food factory give all male & very loyal to strawberry (give it kouta lookalike who suggest it).

oh boy what next ep will be?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 7, 2012 6:36 PM
Nov 2009
The last part made me lol
Feb 7, 2012 6:52 PM

Feb 2011

Best I could do =<
Feb 7, 2012 7:00 PM

Oct 2009
uzy5o said:
Aww, Sora got stuck in the rain, her clothes got wet and dirty, AND she got hurt. :(

The pedophile found out about Miu, and did a surprisingly accurate sketch of her! Creepy! They're safe from him for now thanks to Raika, but...

Yeah that's what scares me, and for the girls' sake I hope that Yuuta keeps him away, especially from Miu.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Mar 6, 2012

112 by sinsforeal »»
Jan 21, 4:39 PM

» The OST in this series sounds like Fire Emblem

jendorei - Jun 27, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
Jun 27, 2023 11:44 AM

» [Major Spoilers] What ever happened to Oda Raika?

--Dawn-- - Apr 2, 2016

5 by Shreyash101 »»
Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

» I came here after watching the ova

Ghefira - May 24, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
May 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2012

221 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 13, 2023 2:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.