MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Is there a second season?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi »» Is there a second season?

02-07-12, 5:12 AM

I admit the story is pretty shitty in the middle but what I really wanted to see the most is the two Spell Breakers and the Student Council members beating the shit of something and about the damned prophecy. Anyway, is it possible to have a season two?

03-28-12, 12:23 AM

I can see them having a season 2. But I dont know how far the manga went. For all I know the first season could have been the full manga. If that's true there won't be a season 2. But the way they had the ending I'm like 80% sure there will be a season 2. If anything they should be saying if there having a season 2 or not sometime soon since this anime aired over a year ago. So anytime now. Just keep an eye on the forms and anime news network.

04-08-12, 4:16 AM

hurthades said:
I can see them having a season 2. But I dont know how far the manga went. For all I know the first season could have been the full manga. If that's true there won't be a season 2. But the way they had the ending I'm like 80% sure there will be a season 2. If anything they should be saying if there having a season 2 or not sometime soon since this anime aired over a year ago. So anytime now. Just keep an eye on the forms and anime news network.

Itsuka is from a light novel.

Anyways to the real question. I doubt there will be a second season considering its Zexcs

04-15-12, 12:23 PM

i don't think there is going to be a second season since the first season had trouble hitting the break even point. if not it didn't even hit break even. at least that's what i heard

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices