MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Spring 2012 Prospects
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Summer 2014 Anime Group »» Spring 2012 Prospects

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Which show are you looking most forward to?
Thomas the train

79 100.00%
Voters: 79

02-07-12, 4:32 AM

Modified by Kvakond, 03-31-12, 6:00 PM

02-07-12, 4:44 AM

The poll is a conspiracy D:

02-07-12, 4:50 AM

Thomas will do the same to anthropomorphized trains genre what Madoka did to magical girls genre
Please join this club if you wish for news threads of un-aired anime to be unlocked/stop being locked!

02-07-12, 5:39 AM

Thomas and Friends ftw, I always shipped him and Percy together when I was a kid <3. I wonder if it will have BL elements or just subtle hints.

02-07-12, 5:50 AM

The only conspiracy is in my pants

Fate/Zero2 and Medaka Box. The rest is shit.

02-07-12, 6:53 AM

Kvakond said:
The only conspiracy is in my pants
DX

02-07-12, 8:26 AM

Medaka Box for sure, and maybe Sakamichi no Apollon. Everything else is absolute crap.

02-07-12, 9:14 AM

I must be getting old or something, with each season there's less and less anime that I am interested in watching and half of them i end up not watching properly (i.e doing something else while the episodes play on background)..
My one pick for Spring season is Sakamichi no Apollon.
Although, i wonder if they remove the fillers from the remaster version of Nadia, if they do, that could be worth a watch as well. Used to love that series when it was running on German cable TV in the 90s..

02-08-12, 3:44 PM

For once there doesn't appear to be a sequel series for me, may have to branch out a bit more come spring.
Also there is one movie on that chart I've already seen

02-09-12, 10:20 AM

Fate/Zero S2
Sakamichi no Apollon
Tsuritama

That's for now

02-09-12, 11:57 AM

tenori-tan said:
I must be getting old or something, with each season there's less and less anime that I am interested in watching and half of them i end up not watching properly (i.e doing something else while the episodes play on background)..

No, you are not. A checked this list a few days on some other site, and I was like "ok, I'll rewatch my favourites this season then"

02-09-12, 12:59 PM

tenori-tan said:

I was feeling the same way. It's kinda scary that there are less and less worthy anime series to watch with each season. Well, at least I can catch up on other shows and finish a few this coming season.

02-09-12, 4:18 PM

Thomas the Train! Definitely that OMFG sexy train!

02-09-12, 10:37 PM

thank you unranked and NanoZero for your reassuring words :)
re-watching old favourites might be a good idea, i just hope i'll be able to be focused, as my fading interest seems to be the issue. or maybe doing something else entirely, something outdoorsy perhaps, will be spring after all.

(regarding old, then i just realized the other day that next year in spring it'll be the 20th anniversary of when i first saw anime, take your wild guess that i wasn't an infant at the time :D).

02-11-12, 8:07 AM

I always hated thomas. Seriously a cartoon about goddamn trains? Kids actually like that crap? I know I didn't.btw I just happened to read this article on cracked today.

I'm kinda interessted in uchuu kyoudai.I'll also check Sakamichi no Apollon.

new Queen's blade anime? Liked the seccond season (believe me or not the story was good) I didn't watch the OVA...so I'll pass.

and that's it.

02-11-12, 6:19 PM

Hmm...Kimi to Boku S2, Saki, and Kore wa Zombie Desu ka Jigoku Hen are must sees for me...but I'll probably pick up another original anime besides those. What that will be, I'm not sure yet.

02-12-12, 12:40 PM

The poll was a good one...
Earwen said:
I always hated thomas. Seriously a cartoon about goddamn trains? Kids actually like that crap? I know I didn't

Yeah, those shows weren't too appealing to me before, too(and still aren't)... I don't know how kids can watch that...

02-12-12, 1:01 PM

Seems like Neregate's site is down due to suspension, so here's his v2 chart hosted on The Cart Driver:

Well, I'm watching:
- Ozuma (short, old school stuff is cool, right?)
- FUCKEN THOMAS
- Hyouka (KyoAni, I believe in you!)
- Kuroko no Basket (I.G+Basketball, and LOLGRANRODEO is doing a theme song)
- Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (this is going to be SHAFT-y)
- Uchuu Kyoudai (that dog turned me on)
- Medaka Box (GAINAX AND NISIOISIN OMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS GOING TO BE FABULOUS CAN'T WAIT)
- Accel World (protag doesn't even look human compared to the others)
- Tsuritama (Uki Atsuya)
- Sakamichi no Apollon (noitaminA and jazz and Yoko Kanno and great animation and everything)
- Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san (well, I've watched all the other anime adaptions of this, so why not)

MAL says that Nazo no Kanojo X airs this spring, but if that's the case, then Ayumu Watanabe is directing both it and Uchuu Kyoudai, and I have problems imagining him pulling that off. And also - only thing Brains Base is doing next season is that shit KONAMI Sengoku show. Shining Hearts: Bread of Happiness seems even derpier, though.

10 shows? (let's face it - Thomas the Train isn't going to get subbed) Assuming that half of the series I've picked is going to end up as utter crap (and, believe me, they will), I appreciate there at least seems to be some watchable series next season.
Modified by Charbutsu, 02-12-12, 1:13 PM

02-19-12, 12:40 AM

For me it will be

Accel World
Amagami SS
Fate/Zero 2
Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san
Hyouka
Koi-Ken
Natsuiro Kiseki
Sankarea
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia

I'm psyched

02-19-12, 12:06 PM

What no ones gonna watch Eureka seven Ao? Thats like my #1 have to watch series for spring.

Will watch:

-Eureka seven Ao
-Fate/zero S2
-Kore wa zombie desu ka?Jigoku hen
-Hyou-ka
-Phi brain S2 (maybe)
-Tsogare otomexAmnesia

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices