Forum Settings
Forums

What was taken out of the legend of the overfiend movie for the censored english theatrical version

New
Feb 6, 2012 8:29 PM

Nov 2011
I watched the english movie but I know that as sick as it was it still had 38 minutes of material edited out of it for content so I want to know what did I miss out on. \

P.S. I believe that the uncensored full version is on the perfect collection dvd.
Mar 17, 2016 9:11 PM

Apr 2012
Very late reply but here we are.

That's right the Perfect Collection contains the uncut OVAs (though the two episodes of Demon Womb have blurs over sex).

There isn't really a whole lot cut out for the movie, besides a hell of a lot of sex (and probably some of the more extreme violence). Most the sex scenes are intact for storyline purposes but we lose the actual action, or they zoom in so you can't see much that's very revealing.

We do miss things like:
Megumi masturbating while spying on Nagumo in the trees and getting groped.
Megumi screwing a demon on top of the school.
The orgy with Niki is cut down to the foot worship part.
Niki's dick going rotten.
Amano and co flying off to the beast world.
Lots and lots of graphic sex.

At the start of OVA 2 there's a scene with Amano fighting Suikakuju at the 1923 Kanto earthquake which is totally lost but appears later on as a brief flashback when Amano encounters him for the first time in the present.

Instead (at around 30m) we have a new scene where Suikakuju's talking to some demons in the present about the appearance of the Chojin, and commands them to find him someone who hates Nagumo.

A lot's just chopped and reordered and some of the lost minutes are probably recaps and credits(?).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji Movie Episode 1 Discussion

Blackouting - Mar 17, 2016

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Feb 11, 2021 1:17 PM

» Urotsukidōji scene - Welsh accent

Aiaigasa - Sep 5, 2019

1 by Bunille »»
Nov 27, 2020 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.