MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

How did you find out about Natsume Yuujinchou?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Natsume Yuujinchou Fanclub »» How did you find out about Natsume Yuujinchou?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
View Poll Results: How?
Heard about it from a friend, sibling, etc...

18 8.07%
Read the manga. I was waiting for the anime to be released.

17 7.62%
Looking at the Summer 08 anime previews. Natsume Yuujinchou caught my eye.

79 35.43%
A spirit told me about it.

21 9.42%
I can't remember. I have amnesia. @_@

10 4.48%
Other

78 34.98%
Voters: 223

12-31-11, 5:44 AM

I read the review in a magazine, the character information about natsume said that natsume cried because he has friends that care about him. It made me felt something and I tried to read the manga. It's really good. I really like natsume and the story about loneliness

01-20-12, 11:05 PM

first i watch the 4th season then i like "whoa it is cool story, and wait CATSSSS, and handsome, and funny" then i'm looking for first-third season tehee, now i'm watched 3rd season :)

Love em, the storyline which not so creepy but also funny and heartwarming, somehow the youkai have a feeling too, the flashback story about his grandmother with the youkai is moved me.

03-18-12, 5:24 AM

I was looking at Anime season preview and while I am pretty picky I took a look at Natsume Yuujinchou and fell in love immediately xD.
Natsume Yuujinchou is like my favourite anime xD

03-22-12, 9:56 PM

I was checking the recs on animeseason of an anime I had liked, saw it and thought, what the hell, I'll try it.

I never looked back.

04-01-12, 8:34 PM

i was reading the manga and still is, then i watch the anime when it came out.

04-02-12, 6:51 AM

i found out about the anime at random. i was searching for some new anime and then there's the 2nd season of Natsume Yuujinchou. i got curious and downloaded the 1st and 2nd season hoping that the series is good and then i just got sucked in. the series is totally wonderful that i continued watching it until the end and also read the manga. *-*

check out my anime shirt shop: flyboats shop!

06-03-12, 8:04 AM

A spirit told me about me

I saw random sexy Natsume gif floating on my dash. It dragged me to watch it. And I love it <33

06-03-12, 4:31 PM

youkai told me :P
(a friend's recommendation)
anyone know if there's a season 5?!
The time when the cherry blossoms are blooming, everything seems to be shining

06-29-12, 10:39 AM

I actually found out about Natsume Y. here on myanimelist.net, I was randomly looking at suggestions and I stumbled upon this anime and I was like ''ok I need to see this'' I think it was one of the best decisions i've ever made regarding animes

07-18-12, 12:52 AM

How did I find out about Natsume Yuujinchou?

Interesting enough story, I have to say. Back when this first came out, I still denied the fact that any anime could be good. In fact, the first time I ever thought about watching this series was almost a year ago, when a friend and I were sharing titles of our favorite manga. However, I soon forgot about it and went on with my life.

Then came September and the first year in college, where I was determined to join our school's anime club. It was the last show shown on the second day of club. We completely finished the first two series after three long quarters, and I've been working my way through the last two this summer.

08-11-12, 4:21 PM

I actually first saw it on TV when I was overseas a bit more than a year ago. It was playing one of the episodes with the young fox in it. It looked interesting enough so I looked it up online and realized I had just found such a wonderful anime ^^

01-13-13, 5:24 PM

like most animes, i found the manga first somewhere and then read all the available chapters online- i liked it ALOT so i bought the actual books. (since they didnt the chapters too often, as far as i could tell)

After that, i watched all four seasons, then bought the set. Life complete.

Got myself a huge Nyanko-sensei plushie while i was at it.

01-15-13, 5:21 AM

I watched Hotarubi no Mori e and wanted more ;)
「この世に偶然なんてない、あるのは必然だけ」

03-16-13, 10:35 AM

Other. In Poland we have magazine 'Otaku' and there was article about fourth season of Natsume Yuujinchou. It interested me so I watched the anime

05-08-13, 8:56 AM

I saw this on myanimelist having a high weighted score and also the plot was interesting so I gave it a try. Yeah, this anime is really good :D
Among the three mentioned below. In order to gain two, sacrifice one
1. Your life
2. ____ life
3. Everyone else's lives

If you do not choose one, all of the above will be lost.
http://bakabt.me/user/1400394/Extrarice09.html

08-18-13, 9:50 PM

I can't remember ...
but since I can't remember how and it just came out as one of my favorite show I'll tel; you a story (lol JK). I just searching for some random anime information on MAL and saw this very majestic photo of natsume and nyanko-sensei, I give it a try and poof here I am. therefore perhaps some youkai told me about this show, yeah the most possible answer.
Modified by unameesan, 08-22-13, 8:04 AM

08-21-13, 4:39 PM

unameesan said:
I can't remember ...
but since I can't remember how and it just came out as one of my favorite show I'll tel; you a story (lol JK). I just searching for some random anime information on MAL and saw this very majestic photo of natsume and nyanko-sensei, I give it a try and poof here I am. therefore perhaps some youkai told me about this show, yeah the most possible answer.

My "story" is pretty much the same, but you mentioned youkai and that made me wonder more about it, would be awesome and creepy at the same time ^_^

08-22-13, 8:08 AM

candyfox said:
unameesan said:
I can't remember ...

My "story" is pretty much the same, but you mentioned youkai and that made me wonder more about it, would be awesome and creepy at the same time ^_^

I want to be able to see them actually (not those creepy youkai of course) XD

08-22-13, 3:24 PM

I would like to see all of them. To see a different world like that within ours, would be amazing,

09-14-13, 11:14 PM

I started watch it around episode 7? of the first season. At the time, I was also watching Nurarihyon and was in the mood for something else supernatural. Glad I stumbled across it though. I was really (still am) drawn to the art.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
I might be crazy. So, what's the problem?

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices