MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Itazura na Kiss Episode 20 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Itazura na Kiss »» Itazura na Kiss Episode 20 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Itazura na Kiss Episode 20 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

37 52.11%
4 out of 5: Liked it

25 35.21%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 8.45%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 4.23%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 71

09-07-08, 2:39 AM

Urk ... Where I heard that Go!Go! music is driving me nuts. I just ran through like all of my recent anime but I couldn't find it.

Okay, where have I heard that music before. Please, I'm half dead here.

09-07-08, 8:11 AM

How long are they supposed to live in that house arent they way older than 20 now?
And Irie is a shit head, he treats kotoko like trash and she shoulde've realised that ages ago..........

10-04-08, 1:37 AM

Yeah Naoki really annoys me.
I wanted to Kill him in the last episode and then he acts like a Charming Prince.
And then when I have hope in him changing he just acts the same....which wasn't surprising at all >.>
But I cant wait to see the next episode!
Is there gonna be a 2nd season?

12-27-08, 8:06 PM

Anomalous said:
I'll be honest, I don't give a crap about Kotoko and Naoki anymore. He's going to say a jerk and she's going to stay tasteless. I don't care if they stay together forever or both die, whatever.

But MOTOKI. I was so so so happy to see him get to wear his nurse's gown and cap at the ceremony! Way to go, honey!

I agree with everything. Maybe it's better in the manga, but there's been no real character development at all.

01-31-09, 1:21 AM

wow. if he's that sick kid, he's changed a bit
My avatar is from Minami-ke. I get asked all the time >_>

09-02-09, 1:54 PM

Geez, Naoki never changes, huh...

Is that really Non-chan?! Whoa!

Can't wait to see what will happen now :)

02-18-10, 5:28 PM

"4 years later...."
*jizzes in pants expecting to see a hotter Kotoko*

-unchanged-

FML

11-19-10, 8:11 PM

Don't get me wrong, I like this series. But isn't it a little... unrealistic? First, they get married when they just started college, don't have jobs, and live in his parents' house.

Flash forward 4 years... She's a nurse, he's a DOCTOR.... And they're still living in his parents' house??! Not to mention, she still acts so formal around him. He's been calling her Kotoko since high school, and she still refers to him as Irie-kun? The fuck!

10-22-11, 1:23 AM

Koishii said:
Don't get me wrong, I like this series. But isn't it a little... unrealistic? First, they get married when they just started college, don't have jobs, and live in his parents' house.

Flash forward 4 years... She's a nurse, he's a DOCTOR.... And they're still living in his parents' house??! Not to mention, she still acts so formal around him. He's been calling her Kotoko since high school, and she still refers to him as Irie-kun? The fuck!

maybe if Irie was nicer,,,,

and it funny except for kin, no guy gave her the time of day in high school, now the guys keep coming out of no where to hit on here

03-21-12, 5:06 AM

Thor, I'm getting tired of Irie... And of her too, because marrying a jerk who has been treating you like crap for years and still expecting him to change is so annoying.
Yargh...

I really liked the fact the series is about a couple over the years and that they did get married quickly, etc but they could have chosen a better couple!!! :p

As for all those guys mooning over her, only into make us understand she'll never leave her jerk. Barf! :D

08-08-12, 9:28 AM

wtf ?? Naoki hasn't changed at all -___- bleh

09-28-12, 4:18 PM

Naoki is too embarrassed to buy flowers, for his wife. He can't buy flowers for his wife, even when she asks for it. Does marriage mean nothing to these people?

I think Keita makes a much hotter doctor than Naoki, even though he's a nurse.
Modified by BryanBossling, 09-28-12, 4:32 PM
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network

12-12-12, 1:53 PM

4 years later - it's amazing to see that fact does not really matter since nothing has changed.

dafuq is with the ending, one guy comes after another to Kotoko. But I'm glad that they haven't turn this into a male harem anime, I wouldn't have watched it if so.

07-04-13, 3:19 PM

Non-chan? Or who might this new character be? It's quite an interesting ending if you ask me and well she actually made it as a nurse! The scene where Irie does still visit her was really nice and well being a nurse is quite an interesting setting if you ask me. Well lets see who this new character is and what his history is with Kotoko.

12-10-13, 9:52 AM

Aww, we're back to nice Naoki again. He still came for her ceremony even though he said all those cold things! He just can't be honest can he ^^

Another time skip? And this time it's 4 years!!

It's nice to see Kotoko as a fully fledged nurse even if she's still clumsy ^_^

Nobuhiro? Hmm, where I have I seen that name before? Don't tell me that's Non-chan all grown up! Wow if that's how much he's changed I want to see how much Yuki has changed too!
Modified by emeraldrosary, 12-10-13, 9:55 AM

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices