Forum Settings
Forums

Script Writer of Persona 4 Criticizes the Scenario of Guilty Crown [Update Feb 4]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 29, 2012 8:50 AM

Jul 2011
WHY THE HELL AM I HEARING HATE ABOUT SAO IN A GODAMN DIFFERENT THREAD!?

why the hell isn't this thread closed already <_<
Aug 29, 2012 12:43 PM
Dec 2007
kamikaze_1996 said:

Because someone spewed hate about your favorite anime? huh.

Aug 29, 2012 11:27 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

Because someone spewed hate about your favorite anime? huh.

Don't mind him, he's trying to "destroy me" or something.

@Nidhoeggr
I'm sorry Nidhoeggr, but it seems people like selling stuff, not making something people might not understand/don't care about.

I'm sure I'd like to see something as deep as that, but look at what Casshern Sins got for example.

On Topic: I'm back.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Aug 30, 2012 3:45 AM
May 2011
So, to sum up this thread:
Ad hominem
Ad hominem
Ad hominem
Aug 30, 2012 3:50 AM

Apr 2012
thekaas said:
So, to sum up this thread:
Ad hominem
Ad hominem
Ad hominem

I'M GONNA DO AN INTERNET.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Aug 30, 2012 7:42 PM

Aug 2012
I watched both of them, each anime has their own pros and cons. Persona is waaay better than GC plot wise because it is intended for a wider audience thus easy to understand plot. But as for GC it's full of cliche, which is not bad entirely but some are poorly executed. GC on the other hand has better characters in design and also in personality(though some are still bad for me). So it's hard to judge because Persona is adapted from a game and GC is an original IP.
"Love and peace, love and peace, love and peeeeeeaaaaaace! " - Vash the Stampede
Sep 3, 2012 4:31 PM
Jul 2009
Anyone with a brain knows that what he said was true.

Guilty Crown has perhaps the worst writing in any anime ever created.
Sep 3, 2012 5:38 PM

Sep 2011
Guilty Crown was about average in it's writing and pacing, but the HYPE was what made people criticizing it so much.

I mean, most anime right now have just as bad of writing as GC, just in a different Genre
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Oct 27, 2012 1:23 AM

Jul 2012
I'll say this first, I'm a Guilty Crown AND Persona fan. However, I think GC is still better than Persona. Even if GC's story was pretty confusing, I think it had perfect animation, artwork and music. Sure Persona 4 had some awesome tracks, but the artwork was kind of horrible. The skin tone color was like half pink and half skin colored. The animation wasn't half bad but I preferred GC's fast paced animation. I also didn't really like the animated fighting scenes where the Investigation team had to "act out" the attacks. Also, they made Yu look like a complete retard. Persona was basically like an MMORPG+Visual novel. It should have at least made him serious most of the time. Basically saying, I like GC more than I do Persona 4's animation adaption.
Nov 4, 2012 1:14 PM

Jul 2012
ThanatosPersona said:
I'll say this first, I'm a Guilty Crown AND Persona fan. However, I think GC is still better than Persona. Even if GC's story was pretty confusing, I think it had perfect animation, artwork and music. Sure Persona 4 had some awesome tracks, but the artwork was kind of horrible. The skin tone color was like half pink and half skin colored. The animation wasn't half bad but I preferred GC's fast paced animation. I also didn't really like the animated fighting scenes where the Investigation team had to "act out" the attacks. Also, they made Yu look like a complete retard. Persona was basically like an MMORPG+Visual novel. It should have at least made him serious most of the time. Basically saying, I like GC more than I do Persona 4's animation adaption.

ITT: GC looks pretty, so I like it more
Nov 18, 2012 4:14 PM

Feb 2012
I Love Guilty Crown and Persona 4.

I dont get why all of you hate on Guilty Crown...shitty hater. <.<
Feb 3, 2013 5:30 AM

Apr 2012
Persona 4 is a terrific adaptation of the Persona 4 video game.
Guilty Crown is a horrendous piece of s***.

The end.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Mar 31, 2013 2:34 AM
Mar 2013
I don't understand the amount of HATE thrown towards GC. GC's plot isn't that bad at all. It shows reality. It sets itself apart from all the generic animes whereby the main character is a badass who kicks everyone else's ass. Shu is just an ordinary boy with his limits, he's afraid of many things just like we do. If you put yourself in his shoes, you will find yourself doing things he does too. GC shows that even the main character can also be very vulnerable.
Mar 31, 2013 6:15 AM

Jan 2011
I didn't watch Persona so I am not sure about it but I'd to agreed about GC being horrible.
There's this friend I had recommend me Euterpe (the song), I too love it. And she told me how awesome the anime is and I should watch it. I felt cheated when I watch it... Yes, it got nice graphic/animation, ost and, fan service (which isn't for me).. But the story sucks and I can't bear myself to continue watching it.
Jun 28, 2013 11:03 PM

Sep 2011
Spag said:
I love both P4 and GC. Suck on my opinion, haters.

I'm with you.
Jun 29, 2013 1:43 AM

Apr 2011
OriginANIME said:
Spag said:
I love both P4 and GC. Suck on my opinion, haters.

I'm with you.

Me too..
Jun 29, 2013 5:59 AM

May 2013
I agree with that he said .. GC has really great animation and soundtrack but the thing is it's THE STORY that is horrible !!

In a span of 3 episodes shu changed into a new different character .. The main characters are bland and boring there's no ACTUAL character development the only character that I can bring myself to like is HARE ..

Guilty crown had so much potential but they just blew it away .. great appearance no substance ..
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

44 by Infatuate »»
3 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 1 hour ago

0 by Snow »»
1 hour ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
Yesterday, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.