MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Inu x Boku SS Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Inu x Boku SS »» Inu x Boku SS Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Inu x Boku SS Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

84 53.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

47 29.94%
3 out of 5: It was OK

18 11.46%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 3.18%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 1.91%
Voters: 157

02-02-12, 12:59 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very nice episode overall.
Hopefully they will deliver more about Miketsukami past soon. The whole joking around is fun to watch, but some concrete story line to follow would do wonder for this.
huh?

02-02-12, 1:05 PM

I didn't like this episode at all.

It didn't have the same romantic feel this time. So far it's been really emotional series, but this episode just made feel irritated. The new characters were all so ridiculous, it made me boil inside.

The ending was interesting, maybe Soushi isn't that much of a pretty boy after all.

02-02-12, 1:59 PM

*OVARIES EXPODE AT THE ED* X_______________X

And OMG, Karuta is so adorable! ;~;

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

02-02-12, 2:00 PM

The voice of Masa-san from Seto no Hayayome and Koushirou from Kamisama Dolls is back as the bartender. That alone made this episode for me. The whole episode was mostly comedy and even managed to throw some ecchi too. I hope to see some serious action next episode or so.

The ED was pretty entertaining too.
Modified by Elite60, 02-02-12, 2:05 PM

02-02-12, 2:18 PM

Fanservice!

That first Maid looks pretty cute and the other two seem legit -_-

Also,

I've been thinking hard about this but I think this maid might be a dude. What do you guys think?
:P

02-02-12, 2:28 PM

I was very well pleased that Chino in the following,

Was MOEfied rather well. Her chibi form is very cute.

About the fan service, IMO it got much better and more was shown in the list.
  • For one Ririchiyo’s body was quite open to all in the spoiler
    all is shown from her slender legs to her contours. Which probably makes loads of people very hyped up whether sexually or in appreciation. Regardless Ririchiyo is a demon therefore no laws of ours apply to her.

They may but as it they don’t. So those who to fuck her, hey sure. What do I care? She is not human. Well I hope her fan service pleased many. I do hope they show more skin and details. It could be a good selling point considering fan service was from the beginning around. Suffice to say bring on Vol 2 BD and I shall see what did change.

• The fan service of Chino and Nobara in the spoiler
    mainly does prove a point. Nobara’s breasts are bigger than Chino but sadly I find Chino has a better ass. There is a clear difference I see and I made my choice of that. Nobara does have the skin tone that is interesting.
So at most it was a good cock tease in this episode.

I however want to see of the other person in the following,

you see that? He has Karuta chained like a dog? Shit! That looks crazy. That mask too!

BTW a obligatory GIF in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=397889
Of Ririchiyo’s bath part.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

02-02-12, 2:36 PM

I've liked this epi more... It felt like "stuff happened". Atlhough technically it didin't? It has some slice-of-life thingy that all comes to relationships or just everyday fun activies (despite they're being supernatural). I guess I'm just being slow to get the point of this anime. xD

choyos said:
Hopefully they will deliver more about Miketsukami past soon. The whole joking around is fun to watch, but some concrete story line to follow would do wonder for this.

Agreed. Miketsukami seemed so sinister in that end, "I hope Natsumi won't talk anything". xD I mean he's creepy anyway, dude is using his bishie powers all the way to manipulate everyone around! xD It'd be nice to get a more linear plot and figure out about his mysterious past already.
Modified by TBOkmph, 02-02-12, 2:55 PM

02-02-12, 2:53 PM

Such a nice episode. That cute tanuki, chibi maid 1, lighthearted comedy and Ririchiyo heartbeat. love it.

02-02-12, 3:15 PM

Good episode,it was nice to see all the members of the building.Everyone is very unique and funny on their way but i most say i dont know why the bartender made me laugh.

Chino real form is EXTREMELY CUTE!!!! And her human form is not bad hehehe

Banri and Zange are a interesting duo specially like Zange he is funny and it looks like it know Soushi past...hopefully soon we will know more about his "Dark" past.

Well get got also good fanservice for both tastes Loli and Big boobs...everyone is satisfied in that apartment.

Next episode we met a crazy masked guy...cant wait!!

02-02-12, 3:19 PM

Very cute episode <3 but the ED was halrious xD i love the chibi in this anime

02-02-12, 3:21 PM

BL with Natsume X Soushi, loool.

I love Watanuki, he was so cute with Karuta~
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

02-02-12, 3:24 PM

mdz said:
Let's see how the plot develops

Erm, is there one to develop? Not to thrilled with this episode.

TBOkmph said:
It felt like "stuff happened". Atlhough technically it didin't?

Well, there was some "stuff happened", but I felt that it was nearly lost in the noise.

02-02-12, 3:26 PM

That ending was just epic xD I truly hopethat every episode there will be a new ending :3 The chibi maid 1 was just TOOO adorable! And maid2... yeah, that is definitely a dude...

02-02-12, 4:05 PM

You know if you're expecting a plot line, you probably won't get what you want. Just saying.

But I'm enjoying this series. I love Natsume's ending. :D

02-02-12, 4:11 PM

Natsume is funny and kinda mysterious character.I just spoiled myself what is under his eyepatch because of his main pic on MAL, so if you dont want to get angry like i did, dont check his character profile.I hope they will change it soon >_>
lrregular heartbeat...Ririchiyo lol.

Next episode Sugita's character!

02-02-12, 4:17 PM

Mamoru-sama is a bunny! xD
He went Tamaki mode!
This episode was hilarious!

Ririchiyo continues to be adorable. That elevator scene... was hot.

5/5
“See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good.
Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.”
― Hayao Miyazaki

02-02-12, 4:23 PM

Elite60 said:
. I hope to see some serious action next episode or so.

You will be disappointed.

In any case, the main purpose of this episode were to introduce Watanuki and bunny guy. Given the preview, it seems like they're going to either ignore or shorten watanuki's subplot and instead head straight towards the main plot (ririchiyo and soushi, obviously)
violaxcore.png

02-02-12, 4:54 PM

LOL I like Natsume! He reminds me of Break from Pandora Hearts :3

02-02-12, 5:17 PM

Miketsukami.. there must be something else besides his undying loyalty. I don't know if I'll go far enough to call it all off as an act, but there's something else controlling his actions. I don't think he'd mention what Natsume said to her just because he was 'jealous'. That's stupid. He wants to know something that he said to her, whatever it may be. So he's kinda mysterious. Hm.

I don't want this to end up like Black Butler though. COME ON. GIVE US A STORYLINE. NOT JUST CHARACTERS. xD I'm not an otaku lawlz. I want content.

Good episode- 4/5
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

02-02-12, 5:21 PM

This episode was alright but im glad they introduced Natsume as i find his personality the most entertaining of the characters so far

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices