Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 2, 2012 12:59 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very nice episode overall.
Hopefully they will deliver more about Miketsukami past soon. The whole joking around is fun to watch, but some concrete story line to follow would do wonder for this.
huh?
Feb 2, 2012 1:05 PM

Dec 2011
I didn't like this episode at all.

It didn't have the same romantic feel this time. So far it's been really emotional series, but this episode just made feel irritated. The new characters were all so ridiculous, it made me boil inside.

The ending was interesting, maybe Soushi isn't that much of a pretty boy after all.
Feb 2, 2012 1:59 PM

Aug 2009
*OVARIES EXPODE AT THE ED* X_______________X

And OMG, Karuta is so adorable! ;~;
Feb 2, 2012 2:00 PM

Jul 2010
The voice of Masa-san from Seto no Hayayome and Koushirou from Kamisama Dolls is back as the bartender. That alone made this episode for me. The whole episode was mostly comedy and even managed to throw some ecchi too. I hope to see some serious action next episode or so.

The ED was pretty entertaining too.
Elite60Feb 2, 2012 2:05 PM
Feb 2, 2012 2:18 PM

Mar 2008
Fanservice!

That first Maid looks pretty cute and the other two seem legit -_-

Also,

I've been thinking hard about this but I think this maid might be a dude. What do you guys think?
:P
Feb 2, 2012 2:28 PM

Oct 2010
I was very well pleased that Chino in the following,

Was MOEfied rather well. Her chibi form is very cute.

About the fan service, IMO it got much better and more was shown in the list.
  • For one Ririchiyo’s body was quite open to all in the spoiler
    all is shown from her slender legs to her contours. Which probably makes loads of people very hyped up whether sexually or in appreciation. Regardless Ririchiyo is a demon therefore no laws of ours apply to her.

They may but as it they don’t. So those who to fuck her, hey sure. What do I care? She is not human. Well I hope her fan service pleased many. I do hope they show more skin and details. It could be a good selling point considering fan service was from the beginning around. Suffice to say bring on Vol 2 BD and I shall see what did change.

• The fan service of Chino and Nobara in the spoiler
    mainly does prove a point. Nobara’s breasts are bigger than Chino but sadly I find Chino has a better ass. There is a clear difference I see and I made my choice of that. Nobara does have the skin tone that is interesting.
So at most it was a good cock tease in this episode.

I however want to see of the other person in the following,

you see that? He has Karuta chained like a dog? Shit! That looks crazy. That mask too!

BTW a obligatory GIF in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=397889
Of Ririchiyo’s bath part.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 2, 2012 2:36 PM

Nov 2011
I've liked this epi more... It felt like "stuff happened". Atlhough technically it didin't? It has some slice-of-life thingy that all comes to relationships or just everyday fun activies (despite they're being supernatural). I guess I'm just being slow to get the point of this anime. xD

choyos said:
Hopefully they will deliver more about Miketsukami past soon. The whole joking around is fun to watch, but some concrete story line to follow would do wonder for this.

Agreed. Miketsukami seemed so sinister in that end, "I hope Natsumi won't talk anything". xD I mean he's creepy anyway, dude is using his bishie powers all the way to manipulate everyone around! xD It'd be nice to get a more linear plot and figure out about his mysterious past already.
TBOkmphFeb 2, 2012 2:55 PM
Feb 2, 2012 2:53 PM

Jul 2010
Such a nice episode. That cute tanuki, chibi maid 1, lighthearted comedy and Ririchiyo heartbeat. love it.
Feb 2, 2012 3:15 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,it was nice to see all the members of the building.Everyone is very unique and funny on their way but i most say i dont know why the bartender made me laugh.

Chino real form is EXTREMELY CUTE!!!! And her human form is not bad hehehe

Banri and Zange are a interesting duo specially like Zange he is funny and it looks like it know Soushi past...hopefully soon we will know more about his "Dark" past.

Well get got also good fanservice for both tastes Loli and Big boobs...everyone is satisfied in that apartment.

Next episode we met a crazy masked guy...cant wait!!
Feb 2, 2012 3:19 PM

Jul 2010
Very cute episode <3 but the ED was halrious xD i love the chibi in this anime
Feb 2, 2012 3:21 PM

Jun 2008
BL with Natsume X Soushi, loool.

I love Watanuki, he was so cute with Karuta~

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 2, 2012 3:24 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
mdz said:
Let's see how the plot develops

Erm, is there one to develop? Not to thrilled with this episode.

TBOkmph said:
It felt like "stuff happened". Atlhough technically it didin't?

Well, there was some "stuff happened", but I felt that it was nearly lost in the noise.
Feb 2, 2012 3:26 PM

Nov 2011
That ending was just epic xD I truly hopethat every episode there will be a new ending :3 The chibi maid 1 was just TOOO adorable! And maid2... yeah, that is definitely a dude...
Feb 2, 2012 4:05 PM

Jul 2011
You know if you're expecting a plot line, you probably won't get what you want. Just saying.

But I'm enjoying this series. I love Natsume's ending. :D
Feb 2, 2012 4:11 PM

Jul 2010
Natsume is funny and kinda mysterious character.I just spoiled myself what is under his eyepatch because of his main pic on MAL, so if you dont want to get angry like i did, dont check his character profile.I hope they will change it soon >_>
lrregular heartbeat...Ririchiyo lol.

Next episode Sugita's character!
Feb 2, 2012 4:17 PM

Nov 2009
Mamoru-sama is a bunny! xD
He went Tamaki mode!
This episode was hilarious!

Ririchiyo continues to be adorable. That elevator scene... was hot.

5/5
Feb 2, 2012 4:23 PM

Aug 2011
Elite60 said:
. I hope to see some serious action next episode or so.

You will be disappointed.

In any case, the main purpose of this episode were to introduce Watanuki and bunny guy. Given the preview, it seems like they're going to either ignore or shorten watanuki's subplot and instead head straight towards the main plot (ririchiyo and soushi, obviously)
violaxcore.png
Feb 2, 2012 4:54 PM

Aug 2010
LOL I like Natsume! He reminds me of Break from Pandora Hearts :3
Feb 2, 2012 5:17 PM

Jul 2010
Miketsukami.. there must be something else besides his undying loyalty. I don't know if I'll go far enough to call it all off as an act, but there's something else controlling his actions. I don't think he'd mention what Natsume said to her just because he was 'jealous'. That's stupid. He wants to know something that he said to her, whatever it may be. So he's kinda mysterious. Hm.

I don't want this to end up like Black Butler though. COME ON. GIVE US A STORYLINE. NOT JUST CHARACTERS. xD I'm not an otaku lawlz. I want content.

Good episode- 4/5
Feb 2, 2012 5:21 PM

Nov 2011
This episode was alright but im glad they introduced Natsume as i find his personality the most entertaining of the characters so far
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2012 6:10 PM

Dec 2011
The appearance of Zange (Mamoru Miyano) made my day!
His appearance is such a delight!

Though I don't like that Watanuki.
I really liked that Korropokorro maid! Reminds me of Shaman King's Horohoro's partner.

And the moments of Zange and Miketsukami are so fun.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2012 6:20 PM

Dec 2009
This show would be much better if it was just Ririchiyo. Soushi is such a boring and shit character, the dynamic between the two characters is absolutely awful
Feb 2, 2012 6:23 PM

Aug 2011
Fucking fan service dude. Fan service out the ASS. Soooooo retarded.

In spite of disgusting quantities of faggottry, still managed to be pretty funny.

All in all, was not impressed with anything except Ririchiyo's "d'aww feelings" development. And some funny. And mini-maid.

mdz said:
Well, I think I'm done for now.
Nice entry. Love the Naruto comparison.
Feb 2, 2012 6:39 PM

Jul 2010
violaxcore said:
Elite60 said:
. I hope to see some serious action next episode or so.

You will be disappointed.

Well, it won't make or break it for me. Just as long I get to hear more of the bartender, that's all I really care and Ririchiyo of course.
Feb 2, 2012 6:45 PM

Jun 2008
I really can't tell what the demographic of this show is. The basic setting screams Shoujo but then there's all the fanservice...
Feb 2, 2012 6:53 PM

Aug 2011
Redfoxoffire said:
I really can't tell what the demographic of this show is. The basic setting screams Shoujo but then there's all the fanservice...

The bath scenes in the episode were not in the manga
violaxcore.png
Feb 2, 2012 7:27 PM

Oct 2011
Ririchiyo only reason I need to watch this show.
Feb 2, 2012 7:43 PM

Jan 2010
violaxcore said:
Redfoxoffire said:

The bath scenes in the episode were not in the manga

Maybe they're trying to appeal to a larger audience?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Feb 2, 2012 7:43 PM

Dec 2011
Natsume is quite interesting. He's so happy.

And Nobara's nosebleed was awesome! Had to double take on that!
Feb 2, 2012 7:50 PM

Jan 2011
Redfoxoffire said:

i've been thinking this too despite how much i enjoy this series still getting used to it's mix of *pretty boy* for the girls and i guess *cute loli* for the guys? but all that fanservice from the eds confuses me haha Plus the characters they added today didn't help but oh well.

On to the episode Ririchiyo trying so hard to find out what this *irregular Heartbeat* was pretty nice~ and that zange guy is quite the joker.
Feb 2, 2012 8:57 PM

Apr 2008
Gotta say I wasn't all that big a fan of of Zange in the manga, but having Miyano Mamoru as his voice actor was the best decision possible. What he used to do that annoyed me now makes me smile. Ah, the magic of a good voice actor.
Feb 2, 2012 9:00 PM

Oct 2010
DraconisMarch said:
I think if they mix it with BL it might be interesting. I kind of saw it around this episode but I would prefer them to meld the parts together whereas one part is for guys and the other one for girls.

Could be interesting if the direction it can take involves BL and fan service somehow integrated together.

Feb 2, 2012 9:14 PM
Apr 2011
I'm sorry, but I'm starting to dislike Soushi especially his sappy sweet talk with Ririchiyo. I understand how loyal he is to her, but the way he displays it is very annoying, i.e. sparking moment. I agree with mdz's comment on how obnoxious he is. -____-

Well, thank god, Natsume was in the scene. He was such a breather in this episode.

Rating: Originally 2/5, but because Natsume was in it, 3/5.
deactivated10325Feb 3, 2012 11:52 AM
Feb 2, 2012 10:02 PM

Jul 2010
xSimplicity said:
LOL I like Natsume! He reminds me of Break from Pandora Hearts :3
I think so too!

"...Nandemo oshiete a-ge-ru."
"Da-ke-do."
...Sou iu koto~!"
"Hon-tou~!?"

I just love how Natsume drags all the syllables out. Mamoru Miyano makes every character he plays awesome. XD
Feb 2, 2012 10:25 PM
Mar 2009
Ah, there is a sinister secret to the Fox's past that Natsume knows, huh? I wonder what it could be....
Feb 2, 2012 11:06 PM

Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:
I think if they mix it with BL it might be interesting. I kind of saw it around this episode but I would prefer them to meld the parts together whereas one part is for guys and the other one for girls.

Could be interesting if the direction it can take involves BL and fan service somehow integrated together.
I don't think you read the part where I said
DraconisMarch said:
In spite of disgusting quantities of faggottry

As it was right now, it was just comedy, but if they incorporate serious BL, I will drop this show.
Feb 2, 2012 11:14 PM

Oct 2010
DraconisMarch said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:

I don't think you read the part where I said
DraconisMarch said:
In spite of disgusting quantities of faggottry

As it was right now, it was just comedy, but if they incorporate serious BL, I will drop this show.
I see but I fail to comprehend what you mean by faggotry exactly.

Feb 2, 2012 11:44 PM

Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=faggotry
Feb 3, 2012 12:06 AM

May 2009
This episode was kind of meh for me. The comedy is always the weakest part of this show. I liked the chibi maid though. I was really bored this episode maybe next week will be better. I just wish they would get on with the plot though or whatever.
Feb 3, 2012 12:10 AM

Sep 2011
Sebulon said:
I didn't like this episode at all.

It didn't have the same romantic feel this time. So far it's been really emotional series, but this episode just made feel irritated. The new characters were all so ridiculous, it made me boil inside.

The ending was interesting, maybe Soushi isn't that much of a pretty boy after all.

Well not ALL episodes have to be EXACTLY the same.. just saying..
Feb 3, 2012 12:16 AM

Oct 2010
DraconisMarch said:
Yumekichi11 said:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=faggotry
I see now. Serious BL in this series is something I am not sure of but judging from Ririchiyo x Shoushi, it will be at most comedy IMO.

Feb 3, 2012 1:04 AM

Dec 2010
Not the most exciting episode; but it had enough interesting points for me to say it was good; i liked how Ririchiyo was trying to classify her "irregular heartbeat", but the ending actually peaked my interest since it seems theirs more to Soushi than just being the loyal servant.
Feb 3, 2012 2:34 AM

May 2011
it's like celebrity rehab with eccentric monsters.
Feb 3, 2012 2:35 AM

May 2010
So many maids !!
Feb 3, 2012 2:42 AM

Jul 2009
Natsume is superawesome, oh god! hahah ♥ A bit like grell (Kuro) and break (Pandora hearts) ;) And with Mamo-chan's voice *swoons*
btw yay for the ending! ♥
[.center] [./center]
Feb 3, 2012 3:19 AM

May 2010
Lol,the ending song...
Feb 3, 2012 3:36 AM

Jul 2009
Chino and Nobara taking a bath together, easily the scene that made this episode (^.^)

And that bunny dude was quite interesting, seems like he makes much more fool of himself than he really is.. just hope we don't get much more of the BL side of his though^^
Feb 3, 2012 7:18 AM

Jun 2008
DraconisMarch said:

Clearly you've never seen a real fanservice show.
Feb 3, 2012 7:33 AM

Nov 2011
umm i really hate that their is no action or something exciting in this show
but the good thing it has some good characters
Feb 3, 2012 7:37 AM

Jul 2011
I loved this ED, Natsume looks like a cool character.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

85 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 28, 2023 11:56 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

91 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:55 AM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 16, 2012

118 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 24, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

148 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 23, 2023 4:19 AM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2012

261 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.