MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Guilty Crown Episode 15 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Guilty Crown »» Guilty Crown Episode 15 Discussion

Pages (12) « First ... « 8.2 9.2 [10.2] 11.2 »
Poll: Guilty Crown Episode 15 Discussion


02-05-12, 5:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 557
OH NOOOO HARE. Man I was REALLY starting to like her too D: Oh man sadness ensues.
 
02-05-12, 8:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 937
Shu indecisiveness to act lead to Hare's death so its his fault. On a side note i hate you directors for killing Hare she was the most delicate out of the entire bunch of misfits.
 
02-06-12, 12:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
According to the ED, I noticed that Hare disappears last but what if that last is really the first who dies in that order and so this episode she dies. So it goes like this with the order in mind:

1st is Hare
2nd is Souta
3rd is Yahiro
4th looks to be Kanon
5th and last is Arisa
Could it be possible as a foreshadow?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
02-06-12, 4:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
orbbie said:
Shu indecisiveness to act lead to Hare's death so its his fault. On a side note i hate you directors for killing Hare she was the most delicate out of the entire bunch of misfits.


This
While everyone blame Souta for her death in a fact it's Shu's fault.
Nipaaaaaaaaaah ~
 
02-06-12, 7:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 93
So, finally she died.
Also, Shu's an idiot, nothing 'badass' about it, blaming deaths on other people.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
 
02-06-12, 8:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 8801
orbbie said:
Shu indecisiveness to act lead to Hare's death so its his fault. On a side note i hate you directors for killing Hare she was the most delicate out of the entire bunch of misfits.


That was a part of it but if Souta had really believed in Shu like he claimed he did, then none of this would have happened so the main fault still heavily rests on Souta.
 
02-06-12, 8:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 140
Shue's change of attitude reminds me more of Gurren Laggan's Simon's change of attitude.
 
02-06-12, 8:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
Exhale said:
So, finally she died.
Also, Shu's an idiot, nothing 'badass' about it, blaming deaths on other people.


Agreed. Especially when he's at fault as well
Nipaaaaaaaaaah ~
 
02-06-12, 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 204
fvckin code geass rip off
i still prefer Shirley's death over Hare's.. this one feels so forced -_-
 
02-06-12, 12:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1268
i agree with dark light, shu is to blame in a way but it was mostly souta's fault, he got emotional about the void system and didn't believe in shu, and stormed off with a bunch of inexperienced people (f-class) without much of a plan, he should have told shu or get someone who can fight and protect them, he also made the wrong move making hare fix the car, it left them exposed to aerial assault when shu told them to run and hide, which forced shu to run back and shield hare from most of the explosion

shu's fault<souta's fault
 
02-06-12, 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3959
orbbie said:
Shu indecisiveness to act lead to Hare's death so its his fault. On a side note i hate you directors for killing Hare she was the most delicate out of the entire bunch of misfits.


I liked Hare also... Rooting for Ayase now? Hare's development was the best
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
 
02-06-12, 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51
Karhu said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Tomodachi5 said:
Solkiskey said:
Honestly... do people lose consciousness or not, when they have their voids extracted? =|


I'm also wondering about this. Maybe it depends on the bond you have with the person. Or maybe it depends on whether the Shu wants them to be conscious or not. They better explain that soon because it was kinda stupid how Shu said I can draw out peoples voids without them loosing conscious and then in the same episode Inori was out cold when he drew out her void.


@Solkiskey do you actually watch it, i mean come on, it was explained 2 episodes ago.

@Tomodachi5 im not sure in inori's case maby shes a clone, or something like that.
You don't know why Inori lost consciousness, but when Solkiskey asks the same then he doesn't just pay attention? Oh, okay.

You could also refresh everyone's memory by saying that explanations once again.

Solkiskey was being indirect, he wasnt referring to inori in particular.

well in episode 14, when he was talking to yahiro, he said that the power had upgraded and that was due to him regaining his memories, now he can bring out people voids except inori (which might be explained in the remaining episodes) without making them unconscious
 
02-06-12, 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 194
bankai mode
「J>K>W」
事実。
 
02-06-12, 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 264
GodlyKyon said:
orbbie said:
Shu indecisiveness to act lead to Hare's death so its his fault. On a side note i hate you directors for killing Hare she was the most delicate out of the entire bunch of misfits.


I liked Hare also... Rooting for Ayase now? Hare's development was the best


I agree, Hare was given time and opportunity to develop as a character. She went from secondary character, to almost a Main Character. From episode 9 to 15, her involvement and importance to the story grew. I especially liked her relationships with Ayase and Tsugumi. She was the first of Shu's Schoolmates to reach out to them, to befriend them.

With Hare's death, it now falls to Ayase to bring Shu back from the brink of madness. In Episode 10, it was Hare and Ayase that really tried to reach Shu. Except Gai, cut Ayase's attempt off. Right now, Ayase is the only one that may be able to reach Shu, anchor him and help him become the leader he needs to become. And perhaps become his Queen.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

The Summoning Dark backed desperately into the alley, but the light followed it, burning it.

"And now," said the watchman, "get out of town."
 
02-07-12, 5:31 AM
News Moderator
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 21241
Just because big chest healer, the supporter of Shu died, Shu is going to be stronger by "hard-hearted".... wow.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
02-07-12, 6:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1323
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Tomodachi5 said:
Solkiskey said:
Honestly... do people lose consciousness or not, when they have their voids extracted? =|


I'm also wondering about this. Maybe it depends on the bond you have with the person. Or maybe it depends on whether the Shu wants them to be conscious or not. They better explain that soon because it was kinda stupid how Shu said I can draw out peoples voids without them loosing conscious and then in the same episode Inori was out cold when he drew out her void.


@Solkiskey do you actually watch it, i mean come on, it was explained 2 episodes ago.

@Tomodachi5 im not sure in inori's case maby shes a clone, or something like that.


If you were watching the show, you'd notice SOMETIMES they're conscious, and sometimes not. Why the fuck?

I don't think his "new" power has to do with it, but meh. Maybe it'll be explain (doubt so.) I just can't believe a director could pull off something like that without thinking it doesn't make sense. =|
 
02-07-12, 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 143
Solkiskey said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Tomodachi5 said:
Solkiskey said:
Honestly... do people lose consciousness or not, when they have their voids extracted? =|


I'm also wondering about this. Maybe it depends on the bond you have with the person. Or maybe it depends on whether the Shu wants them to be conscious or not. They better explain that soon because it was kinda stupid how Shu said I can draw out peoples voids without them loosing conscious and then in the same episode Inori was out cold when he drew out her void.


@Solkiskey do you actually watch it, i mean come on, it was explained 2 episodes ago.

@Tomodachi5 im not sure in inori's case maby shes a clone, or something like that.


If you were watching the show, you'd notice SOMETIMES they're conscious, and sometimes not. Why the fuck?

I don't think his "new" power has to do with it, but meh. Maybe it'll be explain (doubt so.) I just can't believe a director could pull off something like that without thinking it doesn't make sense. =|


Maybe, just maybe it's because some people can't take the shock of it. They said in the beginning (before Shu's power had an upgrade) that people go unconcious and don't remember anything because of the shock and pain. Maybe now there are some people who can take it ans some who can't. Maybe, this is just a theory.
 
02-07-12, 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1268
i think there is a limit to how many voids shu can pull out without making them unconscious, i think it also depends on his state of mind and if they pass out from the pain, and because inori's void is soo powerful, she has a lot of pain having her void forced out and went unconscious also when shu has her void while pulling out another

e.g. shu's limit is 10 points, inori's void is 9 points so if he pulls out yahiro's void 4 points, it would exceed the 10 point limit and inori will fall unconscious,

im not sure if i explained it well or said it well but tbh its just a theory i came up with so it isn't really true
 
02-07-12, 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1323
Silverfang18 said:
Solkiskey said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Tomodachi5 said:
Solkiskey said:
Honestly... do people lose consciousness or not, when they have their voids extracted? =|


I'm also wondering about this. Maybe it depends on the bond you have with the person. Or maybe it depends on whether the Shu wants them to be conscious or not. They better explain that soon because it was kinda stupid how Shu said I can draw out peoples voids without them loosing conscious and then in the same episode Inori was out cold when he drew out her void.


@Solkiskey do you actually watch it, i mean come on, it was explained 2 episodes ago.

@Tomodachi5 im not sure in inori's case maby shes a clone, or something like that.


If you were watching the show, you'd notice SOMETIMES they're conscious, and sometimes not. Why the fuck?

I don't think his "new" power has to do with it, but meh. Maybe it'll be explain (doubt so.) I just can't believe a director could pull off something like that without thinking it doesn't make sense. =|


Maybe, just maybe it's because some people can't take the shock of it. They said in the beginning (before Shu's power had an upgrade) that people go unconcious and don't remember anything because of the shock and pain. Maybe now there are some people who can take it ans some who can't. Maybe, this is just a theory.


Yahiro lost consciousness before, and now he doesn't anymore.
 
02-07-12, 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19
This was explained in the anime.

If he hold's someone's hand as he extracts their void, they remain conscious and can then use their own void.

This is obviously what he's been doing.
 
02-07-12, 6:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1058
Amazing turn of events o.o man I was about to drop it this but..
This episode was crazy! Shu's a badass now, no more wimpy lead.

Anyone else thing this might turn out like code geass?
When shu says "I'm going to be king" I automatically thought about zero o.o
 
02-07-12, 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 270
OMG i can't believe that Hare just died, but aleast she was able to heal Shu. loved how Shu destroyed those Endlaves that was epic. and the new OP song is better that the first one. i guess Shu is finally going to destroy the Antibodies now ?

definitely looking forward to the next episode can't wait what will happen in next episode
 
02-07-12, 8:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 73
Zetamancer said:
This was explained in the anime.

If he hold's someone's hand as he extracts their void, they remain conscious and can then use their own void.

This is obviously what he's been doing.


But when he void-raped Inori he does hold her hands but she still fainted.

Maybe a case of Inori being special void or something, but at least explain that at the first place instead of hand-waved all that.
 
02-08-12, 7:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 53
Yumekichi11 said:
Favorite character dies I get discontent in some animes of that when it's done badly in what leads to it and a car explosion is one.


Yea, I know how you feel. Reading your post I just remembered how I put watching Black Blood Brothers on hold when

never continued it until now.... :/

Overall I personally liked this Guilty Gear episode ... even though I somehow was expecting Shu to be broken by some event rather soon.
 
02-08-12, 7:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 786
neurogal91 said:
Zetamancer said:
This was explained in the anime.

If he hold's someone's hand as he extracts their void, they remain conscious and can then use their own void.

This is obviously what he's been doing.


But when he void-raped Inori he does hold her hands but she still fainted.

Maybe a case of Inori being special void or something, but at least explain that at the first place instead of hand-waved all that.


I think it can be as simple as:

If it is taken willingly from the person, the person retains consciousness.
If it is taken forcefully from the person, it is painful for them and they lose consciousness.


It makes sense, because even though that eyebrow kid before seems much more powerful than Shu, Inori still fainted when he took her void.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To

"It Tingled!"
- Amira, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis
 
02-08-12, 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8041
why isnt there the option "loved and hated at the same time"? ;w;

i mean, regarding the story this episode was very good, but regarding hare's death ;w; soooo sad.


 
02-08-12, 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1323
BRSxIgnition said:
neurogal91 said:
Zetamancer said:
This was explained in the anime.

If he hold's someone's hand as he extracts their void, they remain conscious and can then use their own void.

This is obviously what he's been doing.


But when he void-raped Inori he does hold her hands but she still fainted.

Maybe a case of Inori being special void or something, but at least explain that at the first place instead of hand-waved all that.


I think it can be as simple as:

If it is taken willingly from the person, the person retains consciousness.
If it is taken forcefully from the person, it is painful for them and they lose consciousness.


It makes sense, because even though that eyebrow kid before seems much more powerful than Shu, Inori still fainted when he took her void.


EP11 -> Shu's friends had their void extracted and fainted despite being okay with it.

Though that could be explained with the ""true"" power he obtained in EP12. Sounds more like a convenient excuse to cover for a stupid flaw, anyway.
 
02-08-12, 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
***SPOILER ALERT***

 
02-08-12, 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
Urisk said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Favorite character dies I get discontent in some animes of that when it's done badly in what leads to it and a car explosion is one.


Yea, I know how you feel. Reading your post I just remembered how I put watching Black Blood Brothers on hold when

never continued it until now.... :/

Overall I personally liked this Guilty Gear episode ... even though I somehow was expecting Shu to be broken by some event rather soon.
Yeah I wish too. Why not make someone else precious to him to die? Why did it have to be Hare? Surely there were far more important people. I would guess Shu's fake mother could have been it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
02-08-12, 6:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 73
Solkiskey said:
BRSxIgnition said:
neurogal91 said:
Zetamancer said:
This was explained in the anime.

If he hold's someone's hand as he extracts their void, they remain conscious and can then use their own void.

This is obviously what he's been doing.


But when he void-raped Inori he does hold her hands but she still fainted.

Maybe a case of Inori being special void or something, but at least explain that at the first place instead of hand-waved all that.


I think it can be as simple as:

If it is taken willingly from the person, the person retains consciousness.
If it is taken forcefully from the person, it is painful for them and they lose consciousness.


It makes sense, because even though that eyebrow kid before seems much more powerful than Shu, Inori still fainted when he took her void.


EP11 -> Shu's friends had their void extracted and fainted despite being okay with it.

Though that could be explained with the ""true"" power he obtained in EP12. Sounds more like a convenient excuse to cover for a stupid flaw, anyway.


After episode 12 only the question whether they faint or not is relevant because that's when supposedly Shu's power level up. And no, episode 13 clearly shows Inori fainted too when she willingly gave Shu her void. But now someone will argue that Shu doesn't holds her hands or because Shu is using it instead of Inori so she fainted.

So for me the series didn't clearly explain this supposedly level up power to the audience and instead let us make up a roundabout explanation which only needed 2 dialogues to explain it. "Hey Inori, you still fainted when I take out your void. Why?" "Maybe I'm special."
Modified by neurogal91, 02-08-12, 6:39 PM
 
02-08-12, 10:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 239

lolololol thats funny shit. but seriously when shu said "im going to become king!" i got the chills and said "GTFO!! finally he is going to be a bad ass!!"
 
02-08-12, 10:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 120
good im glad they killed one of the girls shu likes thats alot of complications taken out of this anime also i like the fact that shu snapped but i hate the fact that he snapped at the wrong people, and the whole atitude of "seperate the good from the bad" is the main reason she died anyway the fact that he was even thinking about a ranking system was what forced them to go out and show there usefulness so that they didnt get a crapy does of the vacine
 
02-09-12, 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1240
Well....I can say that...I feel sorry for Hare....Buuut...am i the only one that was a little happy....with the way things turned out? I mean ofcourse it was really sad, but.....i did feel a little relieved....Seeing as she told Shu her feelings, i felt Inori was threatened....Sooo getting her out of the picture, she is now out of Inori's way. Still feel sorry for her and sucks she had to die =/....Would've been better had Shu turned her down....They didn't have to kill her.
 
02-09-12, 12:59 AM

Online
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3812
Aww, they killed off the best female in the show.

But damn, the episode itself was really good. There really wasn't much to it at first but it's progressively getting better and better. Shu is gonna fuck some stuff up now.
 
02-09-12, 2:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 13393
Holy shit. This was goddamn epic. Anybody who dislikes this episode is a blind hater who wasn't watching it with the intent of enjoying it in the first place.

But seriously, wow. How does such a terrible anime pull out such a perfect little episode like this?
Modified by 5layer, 02-09-12, 2:59 AM
 
02-09-12, 3:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
What was so epic or perfect about it?
Hare's death or Shu becoming total asshole?
Nipaaaaaaaaaah ~
 
02-09-12, 3:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 13393
Lolitha said:
What was so epic or perfect about it?
Hare's death or Shu becoming total asshole?
Both? Both!
 
02-09-12, 3:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
I agree about Hare, but not about Shu his new attitude is annoying and his conclusion was total fail
Nipaaaaaaaaaah ~
 
02-09-12, 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 13393
Lolitha said:
I agree about Hare, but not about Shu his new attitude is annoying and his conclusion was total fail
It's more the fact that he flipped out that was cool.
 
02-09-12, 4:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2002
I have realized not only I like Segai as a villain, but I actually root for him.

I would love to see an everybody's dead end.

The bad writing took away some of the pleasure, but seeing Souta getting beaten up was satisfying 3/5.
 
02-09-12, 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1240
Dayuuuum...Tough crowd....Iunno....I've enjoyed this anime a lot so far, dunno why people dislike :P. The only gripe i have is, they should focus more on Inori x Shu.
 
02-09-12, 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1719
So now he's becoming the exact opposite of what Hare wanted him to be. Great.

Oh, and I absolutely hated the way he forced the void out of Inori... Srsly, dafuq.
Modified by viesiu, 02-09-12, 10:48 AM
 
02-09-12, 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1268
episode 16 is out!
 
02-09-12, 8:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 754
At least it looks like nobody is calling Shu a wuss anymore.

And i really am sad that they killed Hare. She was the one who "deserved" Shu the most. Inori is more or less a empty shell. Not as character, though she could have more depth, but emotional. We also know why, more or less, because she got cloned or something. And she is most likely going to do/vanish at the end anyways.

And Ayase can not only not decide whether she likes Shu or not, she also came on board later, and she doesn't seem to mind Shu x Hare, evident in the bathing scence when Tsugumi tells Hare to confess.

The positive side of this is, with Shu going totally crazy, the won't need a healer anymore. Most likely, whatever he sets his eyes on will not even know what hit 'em, or if he takes the even more badass route, he will make sure they know. He only needs Inori's void to take out whatever they throw at him, except maybe his "evil twin", but i'm quite sure if he would have been in a state like that after Gai died in his arms, there would be no evil twin by now. He also made it perfectly clear that he doesn't accept a "no" as answer regarding voids..

Maybe he can simply draw them all out, fuse them all, like he did before with a single one, and finish it? Where "it" being killing everyone remotely involved on the other side, which would most likely set an end to the virus, too. And if not, Inori would still be there to sing. Would be a interesting ending. Abrupt, but interesting. Different then most.

Not sure if i would prefer it, but as so many people hate this anime anyways, it's a great chance to test it for the producers.
 
02-09-12, 9:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 7127
Salinga said:
I thought this episode was pretty funny, but then I came to this thread. You guys are hysterical!

Here's what's going to happen next episode:


Omg... Can't stop laughing...


I like the old Shu better... New Shu is interesting too, can't wait to see what kind of change he'll bring forth ^_^

Don't you touch Ayase or Tsugumi now writers......

....

It's going to happen isn't it... If Ayase or Tsugumi dies... I might go sit in a corner hugging my knees.

Sery said:
nedstark1990 said:
So.....Shirley is dead again,uh?


Since Hare found out Shu was on Funeral Parlor i told myself "that bitch is going to get killed just like Shirley"

But i dont know if Rolo... i mean Souta is going to get kill fighting for Shu.

BTW, i am the only one that was playing the theme of Batman Begins on my head as Shu was saying his monologue?


You are not alone!!!!
Modified by AirStyles, 02-10-12, 10:26 AM
 
02-11-12, 9:48 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3536
Nooooooooooooooooooooo Hare is dead, I can't believe it. Didn't see it coming so suddenly tbh. I've always been rooting for Inori, but watching her die is just so :(. That last scene when she was saying her last words made me pretty emotional. Too bad her last wishes aren't going out the way she wanted and Shu is doing the complete opposite.

Shu flipping out and going crazy on the endwaves was cool, but the way he forcedthe void out of Inori was just fuck you. Its good hes taking control but ugh looks like hes gunna turn into a douchebag and implement that ranking system. Not liking where this is going. Damnit Souta he wasn't really gunna go with that ranking system in the first place, why you gotta go be reckless.
 
02-11-12, 9:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1306
Dammit... Hare dies. I kinda liked Hare. It's a shame she fell for idiot Shoe who looks like he's really pissed now. Here's hoping this "king" stuff will be his dramatic fall.

Also, why can't they kill off Inori? Her only use is for that sword Shoe uses. She says 1-2 lines per episode and that's it!
 
02-11-12, 10:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 275
wasted power on shu. definitely should not have killed off hare. should of stepped up earlier.
Modified by xhx, 02-11-12, 10:56 PM
 
02-12-12, 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1188
Dammit that Hare scene was too sad to watch. WHY does she have to die!

Then Shu raped Inori's void out of her! At least ask the emotionless sex object first before using her like that.

At least Shu will hopefully stop being a bitch and finally rule this kingdom (if only for an ep or two).
 
02-13-12, 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 55
iCards said:
If episode 9 broke Shu, this demolished him.

Hare's death is probably one of the better death scenes I have seen recently. It felt really sincere and genuine for an anime. Much better than Yurin from Gundam Age; who, thanks to 32 years of Gundam knowledge, you knew she was going to die. To get across how well this was done, I was speechless during Hare's last moment, and Shu's following actions scared the heck out of me, not as much as he did Inori but still. Also, thanks to this episode, Souta you have some maturing to do before you are likable again.

To be honest I did not see a lot of the death flags as well as other viewers because Hare wasn't really any more involved than the other students unlike Shirley who kept getting mixed up in Geass and Black Knight matters.

On a side note: All of the hysteria in recent episodes is really making Guilty Crown feel more like an Araki anime.
Dude, don't bring spoilers from another anime into this, especially one people may be not caught up on. -_-


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Top
Pages (12) « First ... « 8.2 9.2 [10.2] 11.2 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy