MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Guilty Crown Episode 15 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Guilty Crown »» Guilty Crown Episode 15 Discussion

Pages (30) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Guilty Crown Episode 15 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

417 71.77%
4 out of 5: Liked it

87 14.97%
3 out of 5: It was OK

31 5.34%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

13 2.24%
1 out of 5: Hated it

33 5.68%
Voters: 581

02-05-12, 5:16 PM

OH NOOOO HARE. Man I was REALLY starting to like her too D: Oh man sadness ensues.

02-05-12, 8:47 PM

Shu indecisiveness to act lead to Hare's death so its his fault. On a side note i hate you directors for killing Hare she was the most delicate out of the entire bunch of misfits.

02-06-12, 12:04 AM

According to the ED, I noticed that Hare disappears last but what if that last is really the first who dies in that order and so this episode she dies. So it goes like this with the order in mind:

1st is Hare
2nd is Souta
3rd is Yahiro
4th looks to be Kanon
5th and last is Arisa
Could it be possible as a foreshadow?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

02-06-12, 4:41 AM

orbbie said:
Shu indecisiveness to act lead to Hare's death so its his fault. On a side note i hate you directors for killing Hare she was the most delicate out of the entire bunch of misfits.

This
While everyone blame Souta for her death in a fact it's Shu's fault.
Nipaaaaaaaaaah ~

02-06-12, 7:46 AM

So, finally she died.
Also, Shu's an idiot, nothing 'badass' about it, blaming deaths on other people.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~

02-06-12, 8:06 AM

orbbie said:

That was a part of it but if Souta had really believed in Shu like he claimed he did, then none of this would have happened so the main fault still heavily rests on Souta.

02-06-12, 8:12 AM

Shue's change of attitude reminds me more of Gurren Laggan's Simon's change of attitude.

02-06-12, 8:17 AM

Exhale said:
So, finally she died.
Also, Shu's an idiot, nothing 'badass' about it, blaming deaths on other people.

Agreed. Especially when he's at fault as well
Nipaaaaaaaaaah ~

02-06-12, 11:51 AM

fvckin code geass rip off
i still prefer Shirley's death over Hare's.. this one feels so forced -_-

02-06-12, 12:27 PM

i agree with dark light, shu is to blame in a way but it was mostly souta's fault, he got emotional about the void system and didn't believe in shu, and stormed off with a bunch of inexperienced people (f-class) without much of a plan, he should have told shu or get someone who can fight and protect them, he also made the wrong move making hare fix the car, it left them exposed to aerial assault when shu told them to run and hide, which forced shu to run back and shield hare from most of the explosion

shu's fault<souta's fault

02-06-12, 2:10 PM

orbbie said:

I liked Hare also... Rooting for Ayase now? Hare's development was the best
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

02-06-12, 3:08 PM

Karhu said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Tomodachi5 said:
Solkiskey said:
Honestly... do people lose consciousness or not, when they have their voids extracted? =|

I'm also wondering about this. Maybe it depends on the bond you have with the person. Or maybe it depends on whether the Shu wants them to be conscious or not. They better explain that soon because it was kinda stupid how Shu said I can draw out peoples voids without them loosing conscious and then in the same episode Inori was out cold when he drew out her void.

@Solkiskey do you actually watch it, i mean come on, it was explained 2 episodes ago.

@Tomodachi5 im not sure in inori's case maby shes a clone, or something like that.
You don't know why Inori lost consciousness, but when Solkiskey asks the same then he doesn't just pay attention? Oh, okay.

You could also refresh everyone's memory by saying that explanations once again.

Solkiskey was being indirect, he wasnt referring to inori in particular.

well in episode 14, when he was talking to yahiro, he said that the power had upgraded and that was due to him regaining his memories, now he can bring out people voids except inori (which might be explained in the remaining episodes) without making them unconscious

02-06-12, 3:20 PM

bankai mode
「J>K>W」
事実。

02-06-12, 8:19 PM

GodlyKyon said:
orbbie said:

I liked Hare also... Rooting for Ayase now? Hare's development was the best

I agree, Hare was given time and opportunity to develop as a character. She went from secondary character, to almost a Main Character. From episode 9 to 15, her involvement and importance to the story grew. I especially liked her relationships with Ayase and Tsugumi. She was the first of Shu's Schoolmates to reach out to them, to befriend them.

With Hare's death, it now falls to Ayase to bring Shu back from the brink of madness. In Episode 10, it was Hare and Ayase that really tried to reach Shu. Except Gai, cut Ayase's attempt off. Right now, Ayase is the only one that may be able to reach Shu, anchor him and help him become the leader he needs to become. And perhaps become his Queen.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

The Summoning Dark backed desperately into the alley, but the light followed it, burning it.

"And now," said the watchman, "get out of town."

02-07-12, 5:31 AM
News Team
Just because big chest healer, the supporter of Shu died, Shu is going to be stronger by "hard-hearted".... wow.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

02-07-12, 6:25 AM

Skyz-The-Limit said:
Tomodachi5 said:
Solkiskey said:
Honestly... do people lose consciousness or not, when they have their voids extracted? =|

I'm also wondering about this. Maybe it depends on the bond you have with the person. Or maybe it depends on whether the Shu wants them to be conscious or not. They better explain that soon because it was kinda stupid how Shu said I can draw out peoples voids without them loosing conscious and then in the same episode Inori was out cold when he drew out her void.

@Solkiskey do you actually watch it, i mean come on, it was explained 2 episodes ago.

@Tomodachi5 im not sure in inori's case maby shes a clone, or something like that.

If you were watching the show, you'd notice SOMETIMES they're conscious, and sometimes not. Why the fuck?

I don't think his "new" power has to do with it, but meh. Maybe it'll be explain (doubt so.) I just can't believe a director could pull off something like that without thinking it doesn't make sense. =|

02-07-12, 7:55 AM

Solkiskey said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Tomodachi5 said:
Solkiskey said:

If you were watching the show, you'd notice SOMETIMES they're conscious, and sometimes not. Why the fuck?

I don't think his "new" power has to do with it, but meh. Maybe it'll be explain (doubt so.) I just can't believe a director could pull off something like that without thinking it doesn't make sense. =|

Maybe, just maybe it's because some people can't take the shock of it. They said in the beginning (before Shu's power had an upgrade) that people go unconcious and don't remember anything because of the shock and pain. Maybe now there are some people who can take it ans some who can't. Maybe, this is just a theory.

02-07-12, 8:19 AM

i think there is a limit to how many voids shu can pull out without making them unconscious, i think it also depends on his state of mind and if they pass out from the pain, and because inori's void is soo powerful, she has a lot of pain having her void forced out and went unconscious also when shu has her void while pulling out another

e.g. shu's limit is 10 points, inori's void is 9 points so if he pulls out yahiro's void 4 points, it would exceed the 10 point limit and inori will fall unconscious,

im not sure if i explained it well or said it well but tbh its just a theory i came up with so it isn't really true

02-07-12, 12:47 PM

Silverfang18 said:
Solkiskey said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Tomodachi5 said:
Solkiskey said:

Maybe, just maybe it's because some people can't take the shock of it. They said in the beginning (before Shu's power had an upgrade) that people go unconcious and don't remember anything because of the shock and pain. Maybe now there are some people who can take it ans some who can't. Maybe, this is just a theory.

Yahiro lost consciousness before, and now he doesn't anymore.

02-07-12, 5:17 PM

This was explained in the anime.

If he hold's someone's hand as he extracts their void, they remain conscious and can then use their own void.

This is obviously what he's been doing.

Pages (30) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices