[b]Admin #1 - GFX (Graphic Designer)
[/b]

==========================================================

[b]Admin #2 - BBCoder (2 positions)
[/b]

==========================================================

Both applicants must also:

• Prefer mangas to animes, no specific reason, I just want manga fans :p
  • Tell me who's your favorite Non-Stereotyped and Weak Shoujo Heroine :3 (just ONE! - tough, I know ^^)
  • If you have ideas for the club, please include it in your application! (original ideas will make you stand out ;) no ideas = no sweat, I don't either ahaha)
  • And finally tell me why you want to Admin this club :) It might just be to have Admin powers, because the club's theme appeals to you, because you just want to try out admin see if you can do it (it's not for everyone). The reason doesn't matter, I'm just curious what kind of people are out there :)

Best of luck! *^o^/*
-BlackRabbit-Sep 3, 2014 4:43 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 2, 2012 2:06 PM

Aug 2011
I use gimp and on that, there aren't any slices. If there are can you please inform me where and how?
Feb 2, 2012 4:16 PM

Mar 2010
Good question, I use Photoshop... maybe they're called differently?
They're used to split an image into parts so you can use BBCode and make said parts of the image clickable... o,O

Hope that helps, if not, check out the Creative Corner in the MAL Forum, you might find info/help there :)
Feb 3, 2012 7:50 AM

Mar 2010
I did a bit of digging for you and found this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfqJZVnhisc
Aug 30, 2012 5:03 PM

Feb 2012
-BlackRabbit- said:
Your post must include:
A quote from this post
A clickable image hidden under a spoiler
Both a numbered and non-numbered list
Text aligned to the right
Bold, italic and underline text
Partly colored text (not the entire the post!)

1. Green
  2. Pink
  3. Blue
  4. Red

• Banana
  • Apple
  • Strawberry
  • Plum

Favorite Non-Stereotyped and Weak Shoujo Heroine :3 (just ONE! - tough, I know ^^): It is tough! You mock my pain!

Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something.

I do prefer manga to anime, for simple reasons: Manga has more variety, it's easier to bookmark a page than to bookmark a time, manga explores aspects of characters and situations deeper than anime does, and I enjoy reading.

My favorite AS&W heroine would be the girl from Warui. I've only read one or two chapters, but she already blows all her competitors away with her calculating mind and aloof attitude.

I'd like to be part of the staff because I enjoy contributing to activities, clubs, and projects in general. I like having a clear voice in all matters, I am often searching for something fun to occupy myself with, and if I am going to involve myself in any club, it might as well be something I feel strongly about - fighting against the sexist and offensive ways women are portrayed in shoujo, by helping popularize manga with strong characters.
Aug 31, 2012 5:39 AM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure if the Messages notification has been fixed or not but I replied to you in a Private Message
Aug 31, 2012 10:01 AM

Nov 2009
Aiming for GFXer position!~

1. Delivery Stamp

2. Member Cards
I made two since I have more styles~

2. Newsletter
Clickable~

My favourite Non-Stereotyped and Weak Shoujo Heroine is Kurebayashi Teru.
I prefer manga over anime.
Ideas... hm... well I think this club is perfect, only that it needs more members to see it.
I want to admin this club because I reeeeaaallly love shoujo anime and I hate those weak, crybabies who often destroy a manga. I want to help people look for truly strong heroines since I also wanted this when I didn't know what to read.

I have some flaws, though. I can only start working from 12 september since I'm on semi-hiatus from tomorrow (going on a family trip). And even if I'll possibly have internet, I don't want to spend my holiday making cards so 12 september is it :D but I will still chat. If I'm not accepted...well, I'll try again when I come back xD
HinoKahokoAug 31, 2012 10:09 AM
Apr 5, 2014 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
Recruiting again!
Please apply T_T
Jul 26, 2014 2:35 PM

Aug 2009

• Honey
  • and
  • Clover

1. Blue
  2. Red
  3. Yellow

Uhm, a favorite Shoujo heroine...
let's go with Naedoko Kanoko. But really, only one?

I do definitely prefer manga to anime, the art is (usually and understandably) better, the plot longer and not suddenly jumping off the deep end because they need some kinda ending by episode 24 (I'm looking at YOU, Black Butler), and so on and so forth.

And I'm applying for an admin job because I've sufficient time to help out, and I like hearing suggestions and discussing manga, especially from and with people with similar reading preferences. :)

So. Don't know how badly you require another admin at the moment, but it did say open. ^^
Aug 21, 2014 8:35 AM

Apr 2014

• Pineapples
  • Melon
  • Strawberries

1. Pineapples
  2. Melon
  3. Strawberries

[u][i][s][right]Marshmallows [/u][/i][/s][/right]

Manga over anime always. I'm always satifised with the ending and the storyline. Also you get to be with your favourite characters longer :3

Mmm favourite shoujo heroine... I would have to go with Mafuyu from Oresama Teacher~

I'm applying for this position because I'm new to the forum world and I want to try being an Admin. I also love organising events and getting involved in the community.
Sep 1, 2014 4:15 AM

Mar 2010
Looking for a Graphic Designer guys, BBCoder position has been filled!
Sep 21, 2015 12:40 AM

Oct 2007
Hey, I'd like to apply for the Graphic Design position. I know you've already listed your prefered requirements but I'd rather not do newsletters. May I suggested a separate position for sending out newsletters. It is quite an essential and not to mention, a big role for any club. I wouldn't mind making banners for the newsletter though :3 I'd be honored if you would consider me.

Delivery Card

Newsletter

Official Member Card

I think this idea is great for a club and would love to see it come alive again. It just needs the right people with the right time. So um, in the club name, "weak" is stereotyping a character and seems/could be contradicting the "Anti-ness" of the club. I mean, it's at least how I understood it. :3 Or is it "Anit-stereotyped, Anti-Weak" or is it pro weak? One of my favourite Anti-Stereotypical Shoujo Heroine is Yoshioka Futaba from Ao Haru Ride.
editingSep 21, 2015 7:18 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Cross-dressing

-BlackRabbit- - Jan 22, 2012

5 by nekoolit »»
Jul 25, 2016 9:52 PM

Sticky: » Manga/Character relations! ( 1 2 3 4 )

-BlackRabbit- - Nov 27, 2011

197 by nekoolit »»
Jul 25, 2016 9:36 PM

Sticky: Poll: » Newsletter Sign-up!

-BlackRabbit- - Jan 19, 2012

42 by mymarie »»
Mar 1, 2015 12:07 AM

» School Manga

-BlackRabbit- - Jan 16, 2012

11 by -BlackRabbit- »»
Sep 4, 2014 1:58 PM

» Yakuza/Delinquent

-BlackRabbit- - Jan 22, 2012

8 by -BlackRabbit- »»
Sep 4, 2014 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.