MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Second Season of Ao no Exorcist Under Consideration
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Second Season of Ao no Exorcist Under Consideration

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
02-20-12, 7:39 AM

oh , wow , suprisingly good news.. but i guess this ''how will they start .. WITH WHAAT?'' seems to worry me and MANY others.
Probably they will put on this '' WE DONT GIVE A FUCK , WE WILL DO AS THE STARS SAY''. -.-
or just slowly continue with the same filler , making new awesome plot, according to manga, later episodes.. or something like that .
IF NO.. then.. O__O

02-25-12, 1:36 PM

Ready, ready, ready for a second season! :P

02-25-12, 6:54 PM

BigSimo said:
jesus christ clearly it doesn't even deserve a movie, let alone second season OR reboot

I think the art is the biggest reason why the fanbase is so large, the characters are less-than-stellar
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

03-18-12, 3:36 AM

dtshyk said:
According to Jump Square magazine, a stage play of Ao no Exorcist was announced to be shown in 2012. Takeda Seiji said the Ao no Exorcist Movie will be premiered at the end of this year. He wants to air the second season when enough of the original manga chapters are accumulated.

Source: GIGAZINE

oh i can't wait for it..

03-18-12, 5:33 AM

same here looking forward to the second season.

as to how they'll reboot the anime, im guessing they'll probably do something like FMA and start from scratch.

I believe FMA was also a monthly released manga. It was good, thats why they made the first FMA anime with fillers and soon after another anime season which followed the manga.

Ao no Exorcist is pretty good and will most likely follow this path. I really loved how the FMA manga and the anime finished at the same time =D

hey hey, do you have smoked cheeze?
Nyoro~n

03-18-12, 6:20 AM

I guess they only did the Brotherhood when they knew that FMA was getting close to the end. Ao no Exorcist, on the other side, has just started, it seems.
I guess they'll make some creep connection between the filler and the canon material..

03-18-12, 6:30 AM

GarLogan78 said:
dtshyk said:
He wants to air the second season when enough amount of the original manga chapters is accumulated.

If they actually wait, then I am excited.

ooh totally. please wait three more years... though by then there'd be only 36 more chapters accumulated.

03-18-12, 6:58 AM

petalshreds said:

though by then there'd be only 36 more chapters accumulated.

The chapters are twice as long compared to the usual 20-ish fare, sometimes longer, so 72+?

03-18-12, 11:20 AM

My body is ready.

03-21-12, 10:25 AM

I just don't get how people who hated it even dare to read and comment. I mean, to enter on this topic isn't time lost to you?

Honestly I read the manga and watched the anime and, although they were different, I liked both. I hate fillers aswell and I can't wait for this. I want to see how they will make the story do a turn and follow the manga.

So yeah, the 2nd season is good news to me. Even better if they are waiting so they won't make a bunch of fillers instaid.

03-29-12, 4:51 PM

I absolutely LOVED Ao no Exorcist. It is by far one of my favorite anime out there. I am looking forward to the movie and a second series! I agree that it is one of those anime that could possibly go on forever with individual episodes.

(Don't read past this point if you are easily offended and don't want to read an angry rant from someone with too much time.)
And I don't care for manga nazis who jump at the chance of sounding like an elitist and complaining whenever an anime doesn't follow the manga plot. It isn't necessarily "filler" just because they changed the plot, that implies it's just episodes to fill up space until they get to the manga chapter adaptations. This does not apply if they change the plot on purpose. I never read the manga and I thought the plot and ending was GREAT. I can't imagine it going in another direction since how it ended was so deeply involved in the family's past history and the intricate build-up, I have a feeling if I read the manga I would probably feel disappointed in it, to be honest. That's what happens when you read or watch something first and then go to the other version. Once you're aware of this you can stop being so jerkishly judgemental over the details. That would be awesome. How about you just enjoy the fact that it's even being created at all? It takes time and money and people's care to get it this far. Be grateful. If you don't like it, than don't watch it and for the love of all things good don't take the time to follow it and complain. When I really like an anime or manga I could watch "filler" all the time and still enjoy it as long as it's there for me to watch.

04-12-12, 2:33 AM

Plot in the anime was good and interesting. I don't understand why you want 100% agree with manga. Second season sounds good for me and I'm really happy.

04-16-12, 10:19 PM

everyone's been wondering how they gunna pull of a second season when they didnt follow the manga thats where i think the film comes in i recon the film will be a retelling of the first season so that it follows the manga properly and then they'll make the second season a sequel to the movie instead of the first series,
this is me just throwing out ideas i though of it while re watching this series

04-17-12, 9:54 AM

More Rin X Shiemi and more Izumo-chan and cool pink haired dude is always welcome.

Especially more Shiemi....SHIEMI!<3
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

04-18-12, 5:16 AM

Ig4kLone said:
How on earth are they gonna continue with a death end like that ? =.="

Here's one major example
In the anime yukio magically got blue flames, elf ears and teeth. I don't see any way to continue with the manga with yukio being like that.

^THIS!

I will be awaiting for the movie but season 2? Not so much. Not unless they revamp the anime from scratch. They made the last episodes pretty much impossible to go on from. How much it derailed from the actual plot-line from the manga, it was embarrassing to watch. They could have waited a bit longer with the start or made a gap not to bite the manga in the a*s somewhere in the middle. I would've been fine with waiting if, let's say, they ended the season with the defeat of the Impure King. That way, it would have had some ground to start planning for season 2 in a reasonable setting , should they choose to make it.

04-18-12, 5:40 AM

I'm looking forward to this!
I wonder if the author has an ending in sight?

04-18-12, 6:29 AM

That would be nice. Pity it's not following the manga, but it could end up with a different plot (R+V style)

04-19-12, 1:04 AM

I keep reading the title as "Under construction" dang.

05-03-12, 3:19 PM

GIMME! And remove the fricking false ending from 1st season I SO HATED IT! But the series, I love it.

05-03-12, 3:21 PM

Ew.... Would rather see a second season of Guilty Crown because Ao no Exorcist just hit the fan after episode 12.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices