Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 30, 2012 3:01 PM
Dec 2007
Still no clue about what's happening (and subsequently what happened 26 years ago) but the mystery side is pretty great. I thought Mizuno was going to be the first to die, she was the second. Who's next then, the best friend since he revealed half of the story ?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 30, 2012 3:04 PM
Aug 2008
So I should assume that the brother is also going to die as well? Or maybe he already did?
Jan 30, 2012 3:04 PM

Jul 2011
NO! Not the cute nurse!
That bird saying "Why Rei-Chan? Why?" is giving me the creeps.
Jan 30, 2012 3:06 PM

Jan 2010
F*ck I can't take this anymore , this anime is too sad and brutal for me, compared to this, Shiki was a slice of life / comedy anime ... I'm on the edge of dropping Another :( .
Jan 30, 2012 3:09 PM
Aug 2008
EdenBaggins said:
NO! Not the cute nurse!
That bird saying "Why Rei-Chan? Why?" is giving me the creeps.

I know! The culprit is the bird!!
valkyrie233 said:

But let's be careful not to spoil the anime, as even this is a type of spoiler.
rejerJan 30, 2012 3:13 PM
Jan 30, 2012 3:14 PM

Nov 2009
Ravenhood said:

What I don't understand yet is why the class from 26 years ago didn't have anymore deaths. From what I gather, only Mei died that year, and it seemed as though /everyone/ accepted that she was still, somehow, there with them. So my question now is, when exactly did this curse begin? It may have been unnerving for that class to think of their deceased classmate as still there, but it seems like no harm came to any of them. Could something have happened after that year to cause the curse to begin?

Another question, maybe someone here can answer it: when does a typical junior high year end at a Japanese public school? It was stated this episode that someone is supposed to die each month, which could mean one person or one set of deaths during any given month. How many months/deaths would be left, then?
Yukari and her mother died in May, and the nurse has now died in June. So, could her brother be the next victim for the same month, or will anyone else die at all during June?

It wasn't yet certain that the Misaki who died 26 years ago was Misaki Mei who was being badgered by Kouichi every now and then.

Also, I think that there aren't anymore deaths at that time because...the curse wasn't yet established? OR MAYBE as what the students in the introduction before the OP of this episode had said, "It didn't happen last year." What I meant to say is that, it might be that 26 years ago might be A YEAR THAT NOTHING HAPPENED, and that it was 25 years ago, or the years after that student Misaki 26 years ago died.

LIKE THIS:

26 years ago from 1998=NOTHING HAPPENED
25 years ago from 1998=SOMETHING HAPPENED

And so on.

School years in Japan starts in April and ends near the end of March of next year I think. Between the end of March and April...I think about 20 days, or my memory is probably eluding me...but around that time would be some sort of Spring break. Summer starts usually on July 20 or 21 and ends at the end of August.
witchhuntressJan 30, 2012 3:18 PM

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Jan 30, 2012 3:15 PM

Aug 2010
Danniel said:

And once again, a character I liked dies. =/ I think this show is killing on purpose the likable characters so that we frustated. I just hope Teshigawara doesn't die. And I wonder if the nurse's brother will die (or maybe has died and ir wasn't shown yet?) since Yukari died in the same day her mother did.

Wow, this show is amazing! Can't wit for the next ep! =)

They don't want to frustrate us. They do it for the impact. A character we care for dieing has much more impact than Girl A (the anime version of a redshirt) dieing. I liked the nurse, too, but I expected her to die. And right now I ask myself not "who will die?" but "who will survive?"

Btw, the nurse's brother is my personal top candidate for the next victim.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jan 30, 2012 3:16 PM

Jan 2011
NO not the nurse even though i knew she would die since the epsiode she started to dig into the matters it still kills me to see her go out :(,i pray to god twin tails and the sporty guy doesn't die.

though this episode made alot more things clearer only thing i'm having a hard time understanding is how people die because both the nurse and Kouichi did not run into mei that day so is just mentioning her name since *it's started* = death? also that girl almost got hit by the glass but mei wasn't around so could the deaths be random since everyone in class 3 is cursed or is just anyone being around Kouichi pretty much mean bad luck!? guess i'm just gonna have to wait and find out.
Jan 30, 2012 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
I'm already fully prepared for all the boys I like to die :X
("Sporty Guy" especially. I like him way too much for him to survive)

I don't find this show scary, but it is suspenseful. I'm enjoying myself a lot.
Jan 30, 2012 3:17 PM
Dec 2010
rejer said:
valkyrie233 said:

I never said anything about that. I merely said that whatever happens next would be boring.
Come see me bitch about bad anime and squee over KyoAni at infinityandone.blogspot.com
Jan 30, 2012 3:21 PM

Nov 2009
valkyrie233 said:
rejer said:
valkyrie233 said:

I never said anything about that. I merely said that whatever happens next would be boring.

Hmm boredom is subjective; I think. ^^

Jan 30, 2012 3:26 PM

Sep 2011
inb4 sister dies next episode.

Also, I can't fucking use elevators anymore. Or umbrellas. This show is going to rip away all aspects of life.
Jan 30, 2012 3:33 PM

Oct 2010
wow the death scenes r pretty hardcore - but this show is truly great, cant wait for the next episode!!!!!1
Jan 30, 2012 3:45 PM

Jan 2008
And thus, the two characters who I didn't want to see die have already died.

On a positive note, this means I won't get as depressed for the rest of the deaths! Woo!
Jan 30, 2012 3:47 PM

Aug 2007
witchhuntress said:
Ravenhood said:

What I don't understand yet is why the class from 26 years ago didn't have anymore deaths. From what I gather, only Mei died that year, and it seemed as though /everyone/ accepted that she was still, somehow, there with them. So my question now is, when exactly did this curse begin? It may have been unnerving for that class to think of their deceased classmate as still there, but it seems like no harm came to any of them. Could something have happened after that year to cause the curse to begin?

Another question, maybe someone here can answer it: when does a typical junior high year end at a Japanese public school? It was stated this episode that someone is supposed to die each month, which could mean one person or one set of deaths during any given month. How many months/deaths would be left, then?
Yukari and her mother died in May, and the nurse has now died in June. So, could her brother be the next victim for the same month, or will anyone else die at all during June?

It wasn't yet certain that the Misaki who died 26 years ago was Misaki Mei who was being badgered by Kouichi every now and then.

Also, I think that there aren't anymore deaths at that time because...the curse wasn't yet established? OR MAYBE as what the students in the introduction before the OP of this episode had said, "It didn't happen last year." What I meant to say is that, it might be that 26 years ago might be A YEAR THAT NOTHING HAPPENED, and that it was 25 years ago, or the years after that student Misaki 26 years ago died.

LIKE THIS:

26 years ago from 1998=NOTHING HAPPENED
25 years ago from 1998=SOMETHING HAPPENED

And so on.

School years in Japan starts in April and ends near the end of March of next year I think. Between the end of March and April...I think about 20 days, or my memory is probably eluding me...but around that time would be some sort of Spring break. Summer starts usually on July 20 or 21 and ends at the end of August.

Right, my bad on the 'Mei' mention. I usually screw up /something/ in my larger posts. XD

Yeah, that would make sense; for the curse to start the year after the death of 'Misaki'. But what still bugs me is WHY the curse started in the first place... I'm sure others have mentioned it, but if the class from 26 years ago accepted her existence, and were fine, what could have changed in the following years that brought upon the curse? *brain = hurt*

Okay, so, if the story is going by school years, then will it end by the middle of July? Would that mean only one or two more deaths?
Or is Kouichi, as of now in the story, only in Grade 8 going into Grade 9, and thus staying for part of the NEXT school year, possibly continuing the deaths into August/September? (Mostly this is based around the fact that I forget if Kouichi is leaving at the end of the current school year, or the next school year.)

Alliery said:

Also, I can't fucking use elevators anymore. Or umbrellas. This show is going to rip away all aspects of life.

I'm on the same page. I never use umbrellas anyways, but I really don't wanna be near any now. XD As for elevators, it's a good thing this episode came out /after/ I took a rickety looking elevator at one of the local universities... XS
Jan 30, 2012 3:56 PM

Oct 2009
Another freaky death scene occurs in this anime.

Now I'm afraid to use the elevator.

Otherwise, great episode.

Jan 30, 2012 3:57 PM

Mar 2011
who the hell is Damien?
and yes.. i knew that she's gonna die from ep.2 or 3.. it was clear, so nothing out of a blue happened.
still great episode. not scary, but kinda creepy and atmospheric :)

Jan 30, 2012 4:00 PM

Nov 2009
otakuthon49 said:

QFT. I was never fond of them to begin with o.O

Who's Damien? did i missed something?
Jan 30, 2012 4:05 PM

Nov 2009
bakuramariks said:
otakuthon49 said:

QFT. I was never fond of them to begin with o.O

Damien is from the movie "The Omen"? I think lol

P.S. This show has a lot of horror references haha

Jan 30, 2012 4:07 PM

Nov 2011
Not only did the glasses girl died but her mother too. Wow their family must be devastated. Also i notice they they took her out of the opening.

Now we also learn about the curse of class 3 where students from the class will start to die every month, at least or exactly 1 person i'm not sure and it can affect family members too. Damn

So the glasses girl die in May and now at the end the nurse, who has a brother in the class, die in June.....and yes i'm still watching this

One more thing the dolls...those dolls still creep me out
Jan 30, 2012 4:14 PM

Sep 2010
Errbody dying up in this bitch.
I liked the nurse. Wish she would have been one of the latter to die at least, but with her brother and all, it's kind of laid out that she needed to die sooner than later.
Jan 30, 2012 4:22 PM

Oct 2010
Wow! They did it! The Nurse this time! WOW! What was fast. It was not meant to until some suspense happens. That was fast.

As I suspected at first it will be people close to the MC or that tried to get close. Then in thee end it matters not anymore all are to die in the class. Just like the fears of Ring Zero brought me. This series is the inspiring directing that stemmed from that horror series. I can feel it.

It's exactly the fear that I felt in Ringu series. I wonder if of those who saw the series if they would agree with me?

Other than that some notes and free flow thoughts.

In the beginning, as I though mourning Yukari’s death her with a white flower, is the sign that at least that is not bad and won’t cause the thing to react. Still it was said that the car accident in fact was a death for Yukari’s mother but I guess that was not enough. I do appreciate the respect in the spoiler
that’s very nice to do. However the black crow her on top of the water reservoir is bad news. Mainly due to the fact that the reservoir represents water and itself is life. Thus life is tainted with death itself. Nice representation there. I did like from the start Kouichi’s face here. Expression wise done fine. While it was nice to see Sanae’s face being happy here. Nice to know her brother is in the spoiler
Takeru so I see. Hospital design seems intact and gloomy as always. Considering Misaki’s cousin died there not too long ago.

The pointy umbrella that poor poor Yukari death scene here were dreadful flashbacks for me. I enjoyed seeing Sanae’s face here with her normal clothing being happy but somehow it looks like Kouichi was not happy at all here. When the doll in the spoiler
appears along with the fact the Thing might have been watching/hearing the conversation there. It meant nothing of short trouble.

About the first death warning in this episode, I loved seeing
At first Ayano if I heard right here being cheery towards Kouichi along with her faces in the spoiler
she was quite hilarious. Despite being in the acting club and putting out a act to mask her fears. She looked like a person that cheers up people. That is until the event in the spoiler
based on it I highly suspect that the Thing was observing Kouichi and wanted to put an end to him and the girl together. Thus is used wind to deviate the glass towards in falling on them. If it did there would be possible fatal wounds due to the cutting. Survival would be minimal. Ayano’s face in fear was rich as ever.

About the doll house, it fascinating mainly due to meeting her whom later will be revealed. Suffice to say that she lives upstairs or at least occupies that place. However the old hag here freaked me out. I could never get over her appearance. She freaks me out. The doll in the spoiler
scarred the crap out of me. Along with the fact that the rest down here still did their job. There was no difference until the 2 dolls in the spoiler
appeared around the time Kouichi passed by. While now it looks to me confirmed that the doll here is perhaps the one missing that eye Mei has. While I though it was something else than I though it was nothing more than Mei here. Whom I loved seeing of her faces in the spoiler
that was very nice to see. The new doll parts here kept me feared out for some reason. Being some other parts not really seen around.

When at one point the doll fell in the spoiler
I was wondering what it meant. While I get the impression that the doll here with blue hair can represent Kouichi somehow and that the doll that looks like Mei is getting more and more mystical.

About Reiko, at first she looked like she fell asleep drunk here and her complaining of headaches as she is taking some Tylenol to release the headache. I find myself wondering if the Thing has anything to do with her headaches at all. Could be a hangover only. Kouichi looks somehow good with the shade and pyjamas. I like the way it presented him there. While I do admit that Reiko’s mood in the spoiler
translated into 2 things.

A) I suspect her trying to tell Kouichi what he wants to know was stopped by the Thing or something since it could have lead to her death if she spoke too much.

B) The fact she hates the bird leads me to think it’s either possessed by the Thing or perhaps the soul of Kouichi’s mother? If she really was killed in the town do you think her soul crossed over where no Angels or anything is? I doubt therefore I assume Kouichi’s mother is around to help.

About the class, well at first nice to see Takeru as the first person to enter the classroom. From the first reaction of the classroom in the spoiler
I knew right away that Kouichi is being ignored or feared by the whole class. Kouichi’s expression here shows his surprise of this. The crow here along with at first it being up-close then it suddenly looks at you is quite the fear technique of horror used around. That this show is using some of them from movies is nice to know. Kouichi being ignored is further shown by some boys paying attention to him here the suddenly their expression change to some fear of sadness here. Or perhaps fear. Well for sure he is being ignored.

About the end, other than the gore and death it was interesting. For one the meeting between Izumi and Teshigawara in the spoiler
was funny but intriguing. As Izumi scolded Teshigawara for saying certain elements he should have not. The meeting in the spoiler
previously was to decide on informing Kouichi with no consequences to themselves of what they are not to say. Suffice to know that countermeasures were to be used and a similar incident happened 2 years ago. Perhaps the same way will be used to deal with the one now. Let’s say ignoring Kouichi and making him not exist for everyone? Well it looks like it already.

As so as I saw the nurse on the rooftop, being a manga reader I knew what was to come up but his fast I did not think of it so. While as background static happened here I knew the Thing’s presence is stronger than ever. Thus happens in the spoiler
paranormal activity so to speak. Sabotaging the elevator’s motor and any emergency means. As to make person a pile of human splat from top floor to bottom floor. Sanae had no chance.

About the preview, looks like the water arc is coming from the looks of the river. This writing here will make Mei think a lot about some stuff. It’s a key thing. I do wonder who is this guy here and most of all why the teacher meeting here? The teacher the way he was shown along with his looks does not look too convincing of nothing but trouble. It’s nice to know that there shall be more Mei! Well she is back in class. Can’t wait to know of Kouichi in the spoiler
seems he is shocked of something for sure.

BTW GIFs of Sanae's death are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=396743
there are some for signature. Not sure if too gory for it but it's usable for its size.

Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
meh just for fun some stuff.
Yumekichi11Jan 31, 2012 12:56 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 30, 2012 4:23 PM

Nov 2009
Aww I thought the nurse was one of the cutest characters, behind the Head of Countermeasures anyway.

I was still like "OOOOHH SHIIIIIII" when she got in the elevator but at least I didnt wince like I did last episode.
Jan 30, 2012 4:29 PM
Nov 2011
That's what she gets for being nosy. Haha
Jan 30, 2012 4:39 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
otakuthon49 said:

Be careful, by the end of this, you wouldn't dare step a single step outside.

Mission accomplished :D
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 30, 2012 4:54 PM

Oct 2010
Now the favorite character(of mine) is gone :

Everyone , go ahead and die :)

Jan 30, 2012 4:58 PM

Aug 2011
Holy crap. I was expecting someone to die, but didn't expect that it'd be the nurse!

And all this hush about 26 years ago is really starting to bug me. I wanna know, now!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2012 5:04 PM

Jul 2010
Something that kept bothering me was, if class 3 is known to be cursed why put any students in the class? It seems like the easiest way to solve the problem would be to keep the class empty. Unless of course there's some reason they must have a class 3 and it just hasn't been revealed yet.
Jan 30, 2012 5:17 PM

Jun 2009
witchhuntress said:

Damien is from the movie "The Omen"? I think lol

P.S. This show has a lot of horror references haha
Yes this is a reference to the 1976 occult-horror movie The Omen.
It was about the possibility that an American politician is raising the Antichrist as his son. Accidental but brutal deaths come to those who seem to stand in Damiens way. That and because in the movie June 6th (6/6/-) was Damien's birthday is why Mizuno is making that reference.

So we could wonder whether maybe she was wrong and Damien is in this town XD
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Jan 30, 2012 5:19 PM

Aug 2008
So the nurse is gone now... I'm starting to think Kouichi is the bringer of misfortune, and not Mei. So far, it's people who's acquainted with him who died. The nurse didn't even know who Misaki Mei is until after some research.

Also, if there's anything this anime taught me, it's not to use the stairs or elevator... stay on the ground floor forever! >:D

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 30, 2012 5:25 PM

May 2011
Definitely deserves every bit of it score and maybe more.

Very dark
Jan 30, 2012 5:39 PM

Aug 2010
damn that was an amazing episode. This show is getting really good.
Jan 30, 2012 5:45 PM

Dec 2008
This is a great episode i've watched then everytime the glass and the elevator go down i go "BOOM!" xD even this is not horror to me but like Final Destination but still i'm looking forward to TEH next episode :3

Horo said:
-_- I liked the nurse....dropped.

DAFUQ? :O

Alliery said:

I has umbrella too :> but doesn't have the pointy stuff.. mine's the mini one lol

itsvero said:
Holy crap. I was expecting someone to die, but didn't expect that it'd be the nurse!

And all this hush about 26 years ago is really starting to bug me. I wanna know, now!!!!!!!

I feel the same way too D:
boyerzJan 30, 2012 5:49 PM
Jan 30, 2012 5:49 PM

Nov 2010
Watching episode is now more like listening to a death metal album: damn brutal... Another is brutal as hell, but masterly done right. DAMN!
I play, the haters lose.
Jan 30, 2012 5:54 PM

Aug 2009
Ever since "that begun" the anime is building up my interest. I really want to know more about how the situation in class 3 was handled during the last 25 years since the curse began. It seems that it's all up to the students to find a survival strategy a whole year, so I believe different methods has been tried out and we know that it's possible to live through class 3.

I feel really bad for the young students, also those earlier involved, they have hopes for a good future and plan at which university they want to study or have talent in sports and art. They seems like normal and innocent kids, but that damn curse is nagging them in the back of their heads, it must be incredibly depressing.

Assuming the endgame for this anime is to find a solution to the curse and finally be free, the kids needs to stick together and TALK! The pigtailed girl Izumi seems to be in charge of making the class keeping the secret. I like that she takes the initiative for the task, but now that "it has begun" she really needs to inform Kouichi about everything they know. It would be terrible if the lead character continues to wander clueless around month after month while his classmates and their family members die one after another. I will be sad if/when that goofy sporty student is killed.

The anime is doing a great job on making the viewer guess whether or not Mei is a ghost or a real person being ignored to the extreme. I'm still unsure what to think.

The aunt being a former student in class 3 surprised me. Something must have happened during that year and she's not willing to tell it. The bird's endless calls "Why, Rei Why!" is tormenting her, but for some reason she wont get rid of it. It's suspicious.
Jan 30, 2012 5:59 PM

Jul 2009
justinas said:
Wordsmith said:

Poor nurse, she should have taken the stairs. It's healthy and stuff like that, you know.

Sure, the girl with glasses from ep3 can attest to that :)

Touche.

LOL.
Jan 30, 2012 6:00 PM

Dec 2011
Umbrella, elevator...I swear, by the end of the this, I'll be afraid of every convenient object out there...
Jan 30, 2012 6:04 PM

May 2010
Reiko: I can't stand that damn bird.

Damn bird = Kouichi or just the bird?

Reiko voiced by "Sakakibara" Naoko, so "don't pray pray"
Jan 30, 2012 6:06 PM
May 2011
It was obvious that the elevator was not up to OSHA safety standards. I say, after watching the first two episodes, someone needs to start a petition to the file a lawsuit against elevator and umbrella companies and make them safer to use. Otherwise than from ruining safety credibility of two handy tools and killing off the glasses girl and the cute nurse, it's been an interesting series so far...I think...
Jan 30, 2012 6:08 PM

Aug 2011
April: *some girl* Kouchi and the Nurse was just talking about this at the beginning of the episode
May: Sakuragi
June: Nurse... who's next? the nurse's brother?

I think i'm missing out something here. There must be a connection between the static phone signal, and kouichi or the person he is talking to is on the rooftop. It also happened in ep 3. I found something interesting. Kouichi's mom was in class 3, Rei was also in class in, and there's Kouichi who is also in class 3... wow is this purely coincidence? or it runs in their bloodline?

witchhuntress said:
This ep just strenghtened my assumption that if someone believes Mei exists, someone (not necessarily the believer?) will die. That's why they probably say she doesn't exist or act like she's not there.

What about Sakuragi? I think that when she almost ran towards Kouichi and Mei, she didn't only SEE Mei; she also ACKNOWLEDGED/perceived Mei's presence and FEARED her.

i guess you're right. The nurse tried to believe in Kouichi and then baam... tragedy has fallen upon her. Well if this really is the case, i don't see the connection between this and the events occurred in previous years, unless what you're saying is right that there was probably someone treated as a scapegoat each year.

OOP
piperzJan 30, 2012 6:58 PM
Jan 30, 2012 6:09 PM

Nov 2007
poor nurse. seemed obvious she was next. her brother is probably gonna go to. I don't know why they just didn't explain things to him since his "rule breaking" is screwing things up?
Jan 30, 2012 6:13 PM

Mar 2011
Now pretty nurse has gone bye bye.

:'(
Jan 30, 2012 6:13 PM

Jun 2011
The nurse death look awesome now i guess her brother is gonna die next. Why did she have to die she was easily likable and seemed to care for Kouichi well being
Jan 30, 2012 6:15 PM

Oct 2011
This is now my favorite spring-only running anime. o.O

And I hope it isn't one death an episode, otherwise things would get really predictable.
Jan 30, 2012 6:30 PM

Dec 2011
I knew the nurse was going to die .__. Now I'm paranoid about elevators.
Jan 30, 2012 6:32 PM

Oct 2010
Other than what I said in my previous post I have four points about Mizuno’s death to mention of why the heck is it so amazing!

First Mizuno’s face in fear and it impacting and due to the force being like it is in the spoiler
was sick insane! I am losing myself.

Second, when they showed it the front in the spoiler
that alpha fuck in my brain. Wow the details and realism of this from the perspective of gravity and the way it felt. Wow, this is amazing for horror. The splatter and all was incredibly well.

Third point is the how the elevator was shown when it crashed. The dust and all but most of all the blood flow in the spoiler
that was sick ass. Same sick ass as with Yukari. It goes such gruesome chill. *goosebumps*

Last point is Mizuno’s hand in the spoiler
that broke me. I though of her like in the following,

, her talk with Kouichi and how happy she was. And now if you will excuse me I need to get a beer and smoke. The GIFs must be done of this for Mei’s club. The impact is OVER 9000 to what I had in the manga. Never would I think something like this would be pulled.

This is sick ass shit that only Ringu IMO can equal. I will post links and stuff on my original post later on but I do have a elevator in my place. SHIT! Taking stairs for at least till this is over. I swear!

R.I.P. Mizuno Sanae. You were pretty while you lasted.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 30, 2012 6:35 PM

Dec 2007
Noooooo not the nurse. I liked her. T_T

NikuiKira12 said:
Why can't Kouichi figure out that Mei doesn't exist ffs.. Everything could of been prevent if he wasn't a block head.

I know right. Why can't he just STFU. lol
Jan 30, 2012 6:42 PM

Nov 2010
He keeps on asking, he could kill the whole class or even the town.

Now the deathwatch scoreboard:
I play, the haters lose.
Jan 30, 2012 6:43 PM

Jun 2010
poor nurse complete bystander of situation too ): when they were discussing over lunch, i thought frick she's gonna die and there she goes. also i know there wouldn't be a plot w/o kouichi being a dumbass poking around in matters, but geez get a clue he's pretty damn dimwitted for all these hints that people around him give
tittycakesJan 30, 2012 6:57 PM
Jan 30, 2012 6:44 PM
Apr 2010
So really, I'm starting to believe that Mei actually exist, being that she said she won't go to school after the incident, sounding like she expects some kind of retribution. Then the whole class starts to kind of ignoring the main chara too.

Now I'm more and more interested in the "legend" from 26 year ago because there's just so much info missing from it and it's link to the curse that's going on. I WANT TO LEARN THE MECHANICS! (sorry, my MMO side got out there for a second)
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jenanime - Jan 9, 2012

476 by Tucefull »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1042 by Fanerogame »»
Mar 28, 9:05 AM

» Well, this ending was a bit ass. Very mixed opinions.

TrhlaSlecna - Jan 10

25 by TrhlaSlecna »»
Feb 21, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2012

341 by JoJo_Enjoyerr »»
Feb 19, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MrSteeel - Jan 23, 2012

665 by L01MK »»
Feb 11, 1:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.