Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 20, 2012 4:07 AM
Dec 2011
I honestly have NO clue why I picked this and started watching, there are few hilarious parts but they're there I guess, but that end just now was worth it!! Hahah he has the right idea throw them sweets.

Want to talk more about the anime message me!
Jan 16, 2013 1:52 PM

Nov 2011
I actually liked this episode better than the past ones! =D

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Mar 29, 2013 6:54 AM
Mar 2013
I laughed at the first skit. Tadakuni just lies, I expect something happens, those two friends might suddenly run in... but nothing happens.

Then after watched whole ep I realized it is not merely a WTF lol scene, but also is a precursor of following skits. It shows his friends are absent, Tadakuni is alone now...
Engrish speaker
Jun 9, 2013 7:05 PM

Mar 2011
The ending scene this episode was the funniest skit of the series so far.

"Why do you try so hard to live?"
Jun 18, 2013 11:53 PM

Jan 2013
It started to bother me that the girls in this anime always beat up on the boys.
Jul 22, 2013 6:26 PM

Jan 2010
the highschool girls part after the credits made me cry omg
Sep 16, 2013 6:19 AM

Oct 2009
Hmm could've been better, still fun though. High School Girls stole the show though :)
Oct 9, 2013 1:48 AM

Mar 2012
Ishida-san~ Dam these girls have anger issues xD
Oct 20, 2013 11:23 AM

Jun 2013
gandalf8 said:
Epic school festival episode we got this week sandwiched by Tadakuni's skit anguishing over how far apart he feels from his two best buds lately. The fight between the student council presidents was the highlight of the episode for me. I loled when Toshiyuki nonchalantly asked the East High Light Music Club to provide some BGM for the fight. Too bad they didn't show the play by 2-A shown in the background in the ED though.

I'm sorry for what I am about to say but this episode was BAD. Why was it bad? Because that annoying president (girl) just had to be a stuck up brat with zero quality what so ever. I mean come on! This episode was actually quite funny with the scene in the begining and some other parts, but then she appeared. It's so typical to see this in anime and it drives me crazy every time. WHY DO THEY THINK IT'S FUNNY TO SEE A GIRL BEAT UP A BOY EVERYTIME?! Have you ever seen a boy beat up a girl in one of these school animes? No? That's what I thought. The whole "girl beats up boy everyone laughs" is such an overdone cliche.

I might be overreacting a bit, for that I'm sorry, but don't tell me this episode was good or even close to being good. If you are one of those people that still think "girl beats up boy everyone laughs" is funny, go hang yourself (not seriously, it's just a figure of speech).
Nov 16, 2013 5:12 PM

Jan 2013
Probably the most hilarious episode in this season,it was awesome :D
Well played boys well played :)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 26, 2013 12:04 PM

Oct 2012
Boring episode but the end with girls saved it.
(WTH were those ugly old men?)
Jan 21, 2014 1:55 PM

Oct 2013
"Yay! Sweets!" so smooth, Toshyuki :D
Apr 10, 2014 8:09 AM

Sep 2013
hahaha wow that would be the best haunted house ever. hahahaha
Jun 25, 2014 4:59 PM

Nov 2011
Ringo-chan isn't even her real name, hahaha. I can't be the only one shipping the two presidents, ne? :3
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Oct 23, 2014 6:37 AM

Sep 2014
I lol'd at the president vs. president scene plus the BGM part.. Nice improvisation by Karasawa..
That was a great haunted house they made btw.. Such detailed costumes..

The high school girls part when they were eating the sweets made me laugh hard haha!
XiferVPOct 23, 2014 6:41 AM
Nov 15, 2014 5:30 AM

May 2010
Tadakuni is me. Seriously. Too insecure when it comes to friendship.But LMAO didn't expect them to be some look-alikes.

Dat screaming scene LOL. But really, is that really something made by high school boys. Seemed too unreal.

Dat play was hilarious.

Ringo-chan is too awesome.

The troll Hidenori and Yoshitoke just ruin the moment in the best awesomest possible way. NUff said.
Feb 13, 2015 10:46 PM

Apr 2008
I just can not get into this anime. I'll keep trying, but it's been pretty boring for me so far. This style of anime doesn't really seem to be my thing, especially with Japanese oriented jokes. Obviously that's expected from anime, but I'd probably find it funnier if it were something I had experience with and could relate too.

The characters aren't uninteresting and the music has been decent.

Feb 22, 2015 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
AnimeSweden said:
gandalf8 said:
Epic school festival episode we got this week sandwiched by Tadakuni's skit anguishing over how far apart he feels from his two best buds lately. The fight between the student council presidents was the highlight of the episode for me. I loled when Toshiyuki nonchalantly asked the East High Light Music Club to provide some BGM for the fight. Too bad they didn't show the play by 2-A shown in the background in the ED though.

I'm sorry for what I am about to say but this episode was BAD. Why was it bad? Because that annoying president (girl) just had to be a stuck up brat with zero quality what so ever. I mean come on! This episode was actually quite funny with the scene in the begining and some other parts, but then she appeared. It's so typical to see this in anime and it drives me crazy every time. WHY DO THEY THINK IT'S FUNNY TO SEE A GIRL BEAT UP A BOY EVERYTIME?! Have you ever seen a boy beat up a girl in one of these school animes? No? That's what I thought. The whole "girl beats up boy everyone laughs" is such an overdone cliche.

I might be overreacting a bit, for that I'm sorry, but don't tell me this episode was good or even close to being good. If you are one of those people that still think "girl beats up boy everyone laughs" is funny, go hang yourself (not seriously, it's just a figure of speech).

this also annoys me. Its like the fall back "joke" (lame attempt at humor) that 90% of anime use.
ururunationFeb 22, 2015 8:51 PM
Mar 12, 2015 2:19 AM

Nov 2013
This anime is turning me into a misogynist.

OH BOY ANOTHER GODDAMN TSUNDERE! CAN RINGO JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY?!

Watching that council president get beaten up by Ringo pissed me off. I'm sick of this I don't hit girls nonsense. If she's beating the crap out of you, BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER BACK AND PUNCH THAT BITCH'S FACE IN!

The only part that was funny in this episode was the haunted house scene. The rest of it was stupid.

Terrible episode. I came to see an anime about boys and to get away from annoying female archetypes and I still have to deal with stupid tsunderes!

4/10 I've had enough of this. I'm gonna put this on hold and have to watch it later cause this is too much.
FunnyRatmanMar 12, 2015 2:30 AM

Mar 25, 2015 5:25 AM

Jun 2013
High school boys vs. High school girls

Tadakuni came to greet Hidenori and Yoshitake, but they were different people and their faces... HAHAHAHAHAHA. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. DEM FACES. And it happened two times: the beginning and the last part.

Karasawa knows what he's doing. LOL @ him throwing them chocolates. It was funny how the girls complained that they had short screen time and the boys get their own anime. ROFL.
Apr 13, 2015 7:42 AM
Feb 2015
Enjoyed this episode a lot.
But the icing on the cake was definitely the end of the episode...Nice way to deal with annoying neighbours :P
"You guys get an anime!Who the hell do you think you are? xD xD

Btw Is it just me or is this the first episode where there isn't a scene with Tadakuni, Hidenori AND Yoshitake together?
Apr 27, 2015 8:43 AM

Jan 2013
The festival was a blast to watch.
Girls getting more air time in this episode :)
May 10, 2015 2:14 AM

Jul 2012
The boy's Vice President is awesome, and the ED became even funnier in the context of this episode.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
May 29, 2015 10:09 AM

Oct 2014
All the school festival stuff was pretty funny! Same with the girls and chocolate at the end.
Feb 26, 2016 5:00 AM

Jan 2016
and of course the girl beats up the boy whenever she wants and he doesn't even touch her -__- smh man i hate it when Movies/Shows/Animes do that and have the message that "it's ok to beat up boys, because it's funny, but you should never hit a girl even if you're gonna die."
i'm losing interest in this anime, it just keeps getting worse and worse.
i'm really disappointed, this anime had one of the best 1st episodes i've seen in a while, can't believe how shitty it has gotten and i'm only on episode 4.
if i see that annoying girl president again i'm dropping this anime.

RediceRyan said:
It started to bother me that the girls in this anime always beat up on the boys.

AnimeSweden said:
gandalf8 said:

Raulz said:

Watching that council president get beaten up by Ringo pissed me off. I'm sick of this I don't hit girls nonsense. If she's beating the crap out of you, BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER BACK AND PUNCH THAT BITCH'S FACE IN!

The only part that was funny in this episode was the haunted house scene. The rest of it was stupid.

Terrible episode. I came to see an anime about boys and to get away from annoying female archetypes and I still have to deal with stupid tsunderes!

4/10 I've had enough of this. I'm gonna put this on hold and have to watch it later cause this is too much.

^ and everything these guys said.
Feb 28, 2016 10:23 PM

Jun 2015
That after credit scene was too good!
:)
May 18, 2016 2:10 PM

Feb 2016
desseroni said:

Dude where did you get that picture for your signture ?
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
May 18, 2016 9:47 PM

Jun 2015
hisokathebutcher said:
desseroni said:

Dude where did you get that picture for your signture ?

It's from Tekkon Kinkreet.
:)
Jul 5, 2016 9:35 AM

Jul 2014
Another good, but not great, episode.

4/5
Sep 14, 2016 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode, but I'm still kinda waiting for an episode that top the first one *.*

And damn, they made fun of girls a LOT there. And that was freaking funny cause there are girls that act like that so it was cool to see them being made fun of XD
Hope next episode is funny as well XD
Mar 30, 2017 8:39 PM

Sep 2015
BGM needed for this epic fight!
May 29, 2017 12:23 AM
Feb 2017
funniest part was the ending. "why won't you die!!!!" *throws sweets*
Jun 25, 2017 7:11 AM

Dec 2015
I really like the SC members, especially the tanned dude, I think he's the vice president.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 4, 2017 2:41 PM

Feb 2008
Haha, the female high school's student council president was a riot. Particularly during her trip to the haunted house, the conclusion was sublime. In the end, Karasawa managed to save the day. In more ways than one (using treats as a bait was clever).

Hidenori's and Yoshitake's lookalikes were also hilarious, especially the contents of their conversation.
Sep 22, 2017 1:20 PM

Sep 2013
Fight scene was awesome, especially with the light music club providing BGM. Also liked the two lookalike boys who kept showing up!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 15, 2017 12:32 PM

Sep 2011
Probably the episode yet. Every scene was really funny, and once again the high school girls bit were the icing on the cake :D
Dec 20, 2017 11:25 AM

Mar 2015
This was definitely a better episode than 2 and 3. The president girl is cute too. And the post credit scene was funny.

Mar 29, 2018 3:51 PM

Feb 2018
Wow what a drop of quality in this series, from and incredibly funny ep 1 and really cool ep 2 to pretty bad ep 3, and now this almost unwatchable ep. Hopefully it will pick up from here, started out so well, not sure what happened.
Jan 29, 2019 7:21 PM
Dec 2018
Dude wtf! I really wanted to see the light music club play, but not for that lmao
Mar 17, 2019 1:14 PM
Apr 2016
Lmfao the discussion at the beginning switching from a dirty one to literally HOT DAMN politics was hilarious, haha. The new character is rather annoying. Good episode.
Aug 22, 2019 8:04 PM

Jul 2008
Raulzus said:

I had this on hold on episode 3 since 2013, watched episode 4 and pretty much felt the same way as this person. Always think about if it would be funny if the genders are reversed. It would have turned into a drama or everyone would have hated it and considered it bad comedy.
Ero-CamelAug 22, 2019 8:08 PM
Aug 22, 2019 9:21 PM

Nov 2013
Ero-Camel said:
Raulzus said:

I had this on hold on episode 3 since 2013, watched episode 4 and pretty much felt the same way as this person. Always think about if it would be funny if the genders are reversed. It would have turned into a drama or everyone would have hated it and considered it bad comedy.
Glad my comment resonated with you though in retrospect, I regret saying that first sentence. Just one of my outbursts in the midst of my puberty.

Aug 24, 2019 2:09 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was nice, not funny like the first two episodes but funny.
Sep 5, 2019 1:18 PM

Aug 2018
Lol I like this episode so much due to fest concept.
Feb 2, 2020 11:13 AM

Mar 2019
Nice episode.Still not as good as the first one,but it was funny.The student council room was funny as fuck.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 3, 2020 12:40 AM
Jun 2020
Drowl said:
Was it just me, or I actually laughed at the tadakuni intro...

Same here.Don't even know why I laughed.even I laughed Again reading Your comment.
Sep 16, 2020 7:43 AM
Oct 2019
The best part for me is the Haunted House lol
Dec 5, 2020 3:07 PM

Oct 2019
I cannot stand Ringo. She's so annoying it's not even funny and she ruined any scene she was in. I did not laugh once when she was on screen.
Mar 7, 2021 9:19 AM

Feb 2021
the high school girls in the ending... those are some topnotch voice acting oml
Jun 4, 2021 4:50 PM

Jan 2021
My boy Toshiyuki shut them up real quick
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 9, 2012

317 by Samurai_YanZi »»
Apr 22, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 26, 2012

294 by Etli_Krrep »»
Feb 10, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 16, 2012

141 by WELLERM »»
Jan 14, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Feb 7, 2012

149 by im_rehan »»
Jan 5, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 19, 2012

131 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.