Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2012 7:42 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Continuing from last episode. The scenes were pretty hot however Wakao fails badly with school swimsuit compared to how Takai was doing in the following,

That dress beats up loads of things compared to the school swimsuit.

However Wakao’s doing it outside was interesting.

Finally the last part was the most intense and fine. Let’s hope they all get along for sex now.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 2, 2012 8:20 AM
Nov 2011
This episode was a good one.

Though I love Shizuka more then Satsuki but I think that Satsuki's scenes was the best.

Yumekichi11 said:
That dress beats up loads of things compared to the school swimsuit.

I agree.
Feb 2, 2012 4:47 PM

Dec 2007
I always find it odd how people in anime can sit straight under a table as well as how no one can see what's under the table despite the huge opening on the side. lol

Anyways. Love PoRo animation so <3 this.
Feb 3, 2012 6:57 PM

Apr 2011
all the poro works are the same. im quitting poro works
Feb 4, 2012 10:17 AM
Jul 2011
Awww, he's such a considerate guy - taking care of both of them no matter how much of a strain it is.

Their personalities are really broken beyond belief and watching slaves compete for their master is pretty boring in my book, but the sex scenes themselves were still very nice.

I still fail to understand this widespread obsession with slave harems. There's no tension whatsoever, just "Me first! - No, me first!". They try to counter it with tsundere-ness, but even that concept gets stretched beyond the limit in such a situation. Whatever... You can't argue about taste. It's just a good opportunity to let off some steam, that's all...
Feb 19, 2012 12:42 AM

Jun 2009
Fatso should start raping those bitches that talk shit about Shizuka.
Apr 10, 2012 2:58 PM

Sep 2011
The Animation was good... plot wasn't great but I was't expecting much... what I found boring was the lack of variety.... changing outfits does not mean new sex scene, it's just plain penetration with nothing special the whole way through. Could have mixed it up a bit.
No.
Apr 16, 2013 10:39 PM

Aug 2012
a little bit more interesting, the whining also toned down a bit, but I don't like how the story came and go, agree with the guy above that the plot wasn't so great. Couldn't bring myself to fully enjoy it. It was ok..... Better than Bloods LOL
Nov 6, 2013 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
Soshintsu said:
Awww, he's such a considerate guy - taking care of both of them no matter how much of a strain it is.

Their personalities are really broken beyond belief and watching slaves compete for their master is pretty boring in my book, but the sex scenes themselves were still very nice.

I still fail to understand this widespread obsession with slave harems. There's no tension whatsoever, just "Me first! - No, me first!". They try to counter it with tsundere-ness, but even that concept gets stretched beyond the limit in such a situation. Whatever... You can't argue about taste. It's just a good opportunity to let off some steam, that's all...

i have not watched this anime, just decided to look at the forum, u ton't understand why people are obsessed with it? its simple, if she acts like ur slave then she wont cheat on u, so they dream about having that kind of a power over a woman (dream of fantazise or how to call it, maybe both :D), & the people who are obsessed by it are insecure people or people with low self confidence, so 2 types of people are obsessed by it, they ton't fall in that category if they just like it, cause some mite like it just cause of the H scenes only, i cant say i like this type of anime's but i cant say i hate them neither, well i have no problem with it as long as the girls who become like that cause guy FK them 2much fall in love with the dude & are happy with that life & also if they have there sanity, if their mind is not broken, i looked a clip of that anime & seems there no1 mind broken here, they just got addicted to that teacher, but this anime dose not seem to be that good :D, so i doubt i watch it, i like decant plots, example Anata Dake Konbanwa & Stringendo, but over all, all want 100% security & that's why, they are obsessed by it, with who u can be 100% sure she is faithful even if u trust her, Normal woman or Sex Slave, Sex Slave OFC cause despite that u trust ur woman nothing in this world is 100% sure, anything can happen, & knowing that makes all people little bit in secure even if its subconsciously
Sugram22Sep 28, 2014 7:39 AM
Sep 18, 2014 7:58 PM

Sep 2012
I don't get it... Its just a hentai and you guys are soo picky. Plot does not matter at all. Its all about the h scenes so you can fap.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK to Inkou Kyoushi 4 Episode 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Jun 1, 2011

3 by happyanime3 »»
Apr 16, 2013 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.