MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Towa no Quon 6: Towa no Quon Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Towa no Quon 6: Towa no Quon »» Towa no Quon 6: Towa no Quon Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Towa no Quon 6: Towa no Quon Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

26 53.06%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 24.49%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 14.29%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 6.12%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.04%
Voters: 49

01-28-12, 7:22 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Long await ending episode!
Personally, I didn't really like the ending.
Somehow, everything was pretty much expected. Nothing surprising; not very original?
Well, there's a cliffhanger: what is the "Order?" What's the Order going to do and what's going to happen to Quon and the others?

01-29-12, 6:34 PM
News Team
Reveal about Kuon's people.

The girl with voice as her power is caring for those children who stayed behind and being afraid.

Takao being frustrated. Tei and Towa being used forcifully.

The boy from first movie can control his power now and is now in the offense side.

The girl likes Shun got killed protecting him.

Takao is on enemy's side now in order to go back home.

Towa is waking up finally.

Outside controlling and so Takao helping them getting into Tei. They are going to get out and they are telling the enemy team how to get out. Shun using last of his power to get the only way out.

The enemy begins his way once he gets Towa's power.

Since Kuon got Towa back, he won, but Towa's gone. The enemy became an old man. So Kuon does not have eternal body anymore. New enemy (head of the enemy with new "order") begins to move... an open ending.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

02-05-12, 8:52 PM

this series was good.
but i dont quite understand how they think about the killing someone...
so many soldiers of the enemy were killed?

5/5 9/10

02-25-12, 1:00 AM

Finally saw it and damn Quon was a boss at the end.

I almost forgot all about The Order. Now Quon cant be superman no more since he isnt immortal no more. I wonder if they will do a sequel.

02-25-12, 4:18 AM

All movies together were great but ending wasn't suprising.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

02-25-12, 10:17 AM

bonifide said:
Now Quon cant be superman no more since he isnt immortal no more. I wonder if they will do a sequel.

Sure he can, if they can give someone the power to take the powers from others they can surely find some random reason to make Quon immortal again.

02-25-12, 12:54 PM

What a mediocre show. All in all, it's so bland it's hard to say anything about it. No character development, no coherent story. Just tons of uninteresting characters, excuses for flashy fights and embarrassingly dumb cliche lines. Well, at least it wasn't as bad as Ryuusei no Gemini but still... Oh Bones, when you suck you such so hard.
Ii tenki desu ne...

02-25-12, 3:06 PM

Nice series, I hope they do a sequel ^_^ . But what's up with yuri's "confession" ? Quon didn't even answered >_>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

02-26-12, 6:05 PM

Why wouldn't one want to live forever?

02-26-12, 6:30 PM

nice series overall, but i do not quite get why you people say Quon is not immortal anymore, his powers are still there when Towa was gone right? i mean after Towa vaporize he then later is about to kill that Old evil man but he did not so that is where i know Quon still has those powers including his immortality

02-27-12, 2:07 AM

j0x said:
nice series overall, but i do not quite get why you people say Quon is not immortal anymore, his powers are still there when Towa was gone right? i mean after Towa vaporize he then later is about to kill that Old evil man but he did not so that is where i know Quon still has those powers including his immortality

At the end he has wounds....that's why every1 says he lost his immortality,cause Towa freed him.

Anyway..I liked this show..I DEMAND A SEQUEL!Since they obviously left us with a cliffhanger ending,sort of....

02-28-12, 1:03 AM

tsubasalover said:
Reveal about Kuon's people.

you watched all 6 movies and didn't know his name was Quon? lol

02-29-12, 9:24 PM

Damn, the animations were pretty damn good at the end.
But the final bossfight should've been a bit longer.

Whatever, liked the series as a whole. Wasn't original and pretty cliche at times, but it was fine, in my opinion.
And the animations were awesome.

7/10 for the series.

03-01-12, 1:21 PM

10/10

I LOVED the ending , though my fav character Shun died.... But I think the whole ending fit to the movie, even with many deaths. And who thought Towa would be such a coward,lol

03-03-12, 4:33 AM

Oh man! that was awesome fighting, it remind me of Sword of the Stranger epic fight animation! I sooo want more Bone's topnotch fight scene.

03-04-12, 9:45 AM

Naoki23 said:
10/10

I LOVED the ending , though my fav character Shun died.... But I think the whole ending fit to the movie, even with many deaths. And who thought Towa would be such a coward,lol

Seconded. It pretty much sums up my opinion about the show.
I wouldn't call it a masterpiece but it was pretty nice show, rather predictable but still...

03-23-12, 11:52 PM

The anime was good my major problem is the save everyone-ness and excessive kindness of Quon. I think he was a bit unreal even for anime standards.

04-04-12, 10:04 AM

An average anime, good animation, nothing new in terms of story and very a predictable ending.
6/10

09-26-12, 7:56 PM

Decent set of movies. Crappy ending left wide open though. With the amount of power "The Order" produced at the end tells me they are pretty much screwed since Quon has no power anymore.
Really.. I can't help but think that everyone is screwed without Quons strength..cause The Order is still there and plenty capable on their own as demonstrated.

10-29-12, 7:16 PM

I feel like I wasted time watching this. It was great 1-3 but 4-6 just went all down hill. In the end just eye candy.

/sigh

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices