Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 18, 2022 10:05 PM

Aug 2013
Damn the episode 3 and 4 were the peak for me, episode 6 really shat the bed, it feels like it lacks an entire episode, I'm pretty disappointed about its ending.
Sep 12, 2023 8:31 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2015:

Sep 15, 2023 8:12 PM

Sep 2020
Great ending movie but too much left open to be a satisfactory end to the series. Really needs another couple movies (if not a standard ova) showing the council's true motives and actions and Quon no longer able to be reckless due to his mortality now. Plus, it seemed like nearly every person had the Larva power within them now based Kamishiro turning most of the employees/soldiers, so that needed to be further explored.

Ultra Quon was awesome. I wish he was able to put up more of a fight before that instead of being a pincushion the whole time.

Takao continued to stay sucking, had one of the best powers but did nothing but whine. He should've died trying to teleport everyone to safety instead. I'm glad Yuri wasn't in love with him.

Kiri was another bust, wasn't even useful to the team despite the initial focus on her making it seem like she was going to be prominent. Even Yuma, the other newbie, had some moments.

I wish Hizuru had overcome her reservations and actually fought for Shun for once instead of just getting stabbed and shutting down Windows. At least Shun went out a hero and MVP.

Overall, the series was a blast!

9 unicycled cyborgs /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why Towa no Quon is divided Into Six Different Entries?

AmazingMatt - Apr 19, 2021

2 by AmazingMatt »»
Apr 19, 2021 4:45 PM

» Weird this being so highly rated

jyagan0 - Aug 10, 2017

5 by Nyron »»
Jul 29, 2020 5:33 AM

» TnQ 6 PV & Vol release

tsubasalover - Nov 11, 2011

5 by tsubasalover »»
Jan 29, 2012 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.