Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 28, 2012 7:22 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Long await ending episode!
Personally, I didn't really like the ending.
Somehow, everything was pretty much expected. Nothing surprising; not very original?
Well, there's a cliffhanger: what is the "Order?" What's the Order going to do and what's going to happen to Quon and the others?
Jan 29, 2012 6:34 PM

Nov 2007
Reveal about Kuon's people.

The girl with voice as her power is caring for those children who stayed behind and being afraid.

Takao being frustrated. Tei and Towa being used forcifully.

The boy from first movie can control his power now and is now in the offense side.

The girl likes Shun got killed protecting him.

Takao is on enemy's side now in order to go back home.

Towa is waking up finally.

Outside controlling and so Takao helping them getting into Tei. They are going to get out and they are telling the enemy team how to get out. Shun using last of his power to get the only way out.

The enemy begins his way once he gets Towa's power.

Since Kuon got Towa back, he won, but Towa's gone. The enemy became an old man. So Kuon does not have eternal body anymore. New enemy (head of the enemy with new "order") begins to move... an open ending.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 5, 2012 8:52 PM

Jul 2010
this series was good.
but i dont quite understand how they think about the killing someone...
so many soldiers of the enemy were killed?

5/5 9/10
Feb 25, 2012 1:00 AM

Oct 2010
Finally saw it and damn Quon was a boss at the end.

I almost forgot all about The Order. Now Quon cant be superman no more since he isnt immortal no more. I wonder if they will do a sequel.
Feb 25, 2012 4:18 AM

Oct 2011
All movies together were great but ending wasn't suprising.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2012 10:17 AM

Jan 2008
bonifide said:
Now Quon cant be superman no more since he isnt immortal no more. I wonder if they will do a sequel.

Sure he can, if they can give someone the power to take the powers from others they can surely find some random reason to make Quon immortal again.
Feb 25, 2012 12:54 PM

Aug 2008
What a mediocre show. All in all, it's so bland it's hard to say anything about it. No character development, no coherent story. Just tons of uninteresting characters, excuses for flashy fights and embarrassingly dumb cliche lines. Well, at least it wasn't as bad as Ryuusei no Gemini but still... Oh Bones, when you suck you such so hard.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 25, 2012 3:06 PM

Jun 2011
Nice series, I hope they do a sequel ^_^ . But what's up with yuri's "confession" ? Quon didn't even answered >_>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2012 6:05 PM
Jan 2012
Why wouldn't one want to live forever?
Feb 26, 2012 6:30 PM

Jan 2009
nice series overall, but i do not quite get why you people say Quon is not immortal anymore, his powers are still there when Towa was gone right? i mean after Towa vaporize he then later is about to kill that Old evil man but he did not so that is where i know Quon still has those powers including his immortality
Feb 27, 2012 2:07 AM
Nov 2008
j0x said:
nice series overall, but i do not quite get why you people say Quon is not immortal anymore, his powers are still there when Towa was gone right? i mean after Towa vaporize he then later is about to kill that Old evil man but he did not so that is where i know Quon still has those powers including his immortality

At the end he has wounds....that's why every1 says he lost his immortality,cause Towa freed him.

Anyway..I liked this show..I DEMAND A SEQUEL!Since they obviously left us with a cliffhanger ending,sort of....
Feb 28, 2012 1:03 AM

Apr 2008
tsubasalover said:
Reveal about Kuon's people.

you watched all 6 movies and didn't know his name was Quon? lol
Feb 29, 2012 9:24 PM

Feb 2011
Damn, the animations were pretty damn good at the end.
But the final bossfight should've been a bit longer.

Whatever, liked the series as a whole. Wasn't original and pretty cliche at times, but it was fine, in my opinion.
And the animations were awesome.

7/10 for the series.
Mar 1, 2012 1:21 PM

Oct 2007
10/10

I LOVED the ending , though my fav character Shun died.... But I think the whole ending fit to the movie, even with many deaths. And who thought Towa would be such a coward,lol
Mar 3, 2012 4:33 AM

Oct 2011
Oh man! that was awesome fighting, it remind me of Sword of the Stranger epic fight animation! I sooo want more Bone's topnotch fight scene.
Mar 4, 2012 9:45 AM

Jul 2011
Naoki23 said:
10/10

I LOVED the ending , though my fav character Shun died.... But I think the whole ending fit to the movie, even with many deaths. And who thought Towa would be such a coward,lol

Seconded. It pretty much sums up my opinion about the show.
I wouldn't call it a masterpiece but it was pretty nice show, rather predictable but still...
Mar 23, 2012 11:52 PM

Dec 2009
The anime was good my major problem is the save everyone-ness and excessive kindness of Quon. I think he was a bit unreal even for anime standards.
Sep 26, 2012 7:56 PM

Mar 2010
Decent set of movies. Crappy ending left wide open though. With the amount of power "The Order" produced at the end tells me they are pretty much screwed since Quon has no power anymore.
Really.. I can't help but think that everyone is screwed without Quons strength..cause The Order is still there and plenty capable on their own as demonstrated.
Oct 29, 2012 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
I feel like I wasted time watching this. It was great 1-3 but 4-6 just went all down hill. In the end just eye candy.

/sigh
Nov 5, 2012 8:47 PM

Jan 2011
Towa no Quon as a whole is so damn awesome. Loved every bit of it. Reminded me of Darker Than Black a lot. I just love how all the main characters and supporting characters were relevant to the story. Shun/Epsilon was such a great guy in the end. I liked Yuuma, Yuriko and Kiri a lot too. Darn it all the characters were great. Quon was such a badass though. Ending was predictable but I still enjoyed it. Had a great time with TNQ. I seriously hope there's a sequel to this, I just want more! D:

Overall series score: 9/10
The music and animation were top-notch. Seriously my kind of Anime with the 'people with supernatural powers' >=D
Nov 10, 2012 11:31 PM

Jan 2012
lots of ups and downs...

I would enjoy it more if my balls haven't dropped yet
Dec 8, 2012 2:10 AM

Feb 2008
This series is like a roller coaster, lots of ups and downs. And for someone that is over 1000 years old, Quon sure is naive and dumb as fuck...
Dec 15, 2012 10:38 PM

Nov 2007
Kinda disappointing.

Didn't feel like it went anywhere or much changed.

There's still the council which may be evil.

Kamishiro didn't even die. He's just weak and old.

Shun and Hizuru died almost emotionless deaths. They could have done that a lot better and either saved them or made you feel more for them.

Towa just disappeared or something.

The only thing that really changed is Quon isn't immortal so if there's a new enemy they are probably screwed.
Jan 26, 2013 9:44 PM
Feb 2010
This series as whole gets a 5.5/10 and that is due in NO small part to the animation. The story telling was pretty lack, and I enjoyed dynamic of the cyborg characters, specifically Shun, more than I did the Fantasim Group.

Spoiler: I did enjoy the end joke about how Quon had all the God-like power for the final boss fight but lost the ability to heal himself. Seeing him all covered in bandages seemed right for an ending.
Feb 9, 2013 12:21 PM
Sep 2012
Dat animation! O_O, DAMN! BONES!
Feb 17, 2013 7:16 AM

Feb 2008
Nonsensical deus ex machina, awful antagonist, cliche dialogue, no closure at all, plotholes and open ends...

It was sure pretty, though. The soundtrack was quite nice as well. The critic in me was utterly appalled but the production values alone keep this from going below a 4. It's a shame that it devolved into this after the potential the first episode showed.
Mar 27, 2013 12:34 AM

Mar 2010
As of today I've finished watching all Towa No Quon set of movies.
Honestly speaking I am quite disappointed with the ending :(
there's a cliffhanger too. and seriously one of my favorite character on this movies died (Kazami Shun)

Serve you right Kamishiro , but I prefer to have you dead after all you've done >:|
8/10 for this sixth movie ,

9/10 for overall movies (because I am generous)
and enjoyed all the movies too :)

Though , it would be nice if there's a sequel for this movie..I would love to see whats going to happen to Quon and the rest too , it would be rather interesting to see Quon growing up since he has been spell-casted-off by his younger brother thus no longer immortal.

Ahh , nevertheless , amazing anime movies , I really like it so much !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2013 2:49 PM

May 2012
Quite a decent ending with some great action and well in the end it sure was a proper ending for the series! I actually quite liked the setting and the concept of these movie series and well they sure executed and finished it off properly! Average score 8.4/10
Jul 2, 2013 2:46 PM

Nov 2011
Oh damn that punch did the trick.

Idk why but the "concert" scene reminds me a little of Requiem from HxH when Chrollo paid tribute to Uvo. Anyways, looks like this was the final of the movie series. Happy ending huh? Nice.

I'll rate this 7/10 although I felt the development wasn't as powerful as I had thought and was predictable.

Damn, this must of hurt like hell:
Aug 9, 2013 6:38 PM

Jun 2012
During the whole episode I was think about how annoying Kamishiro was. I like pycho characters, but he was plain annoying. Actually, to tell the truth, since the beginning, I hated him. Also his looks weren't what I preferred, especially after he grew old. The song that played when Quon resolved to try harder was great. I'm so sad that Shu is dead though and I like the ending, it was very much like a proper ending that brought everything to a close, but I would have preferred an ending where Quon was still immortal and like the series was just a part of his life. It's probably because I just don't want to imagine an old Quon though. This series was great! The ending/just this episode and not just the very end was a little "hmm, it was okay, but sorta boring compared to the events before", or at least that's how I felt.
Oct 1, 2013 4:26 PM

Jan 2012
I loved it. I liked the characters, the basic storyline, and the epic action sequences. Oh, they had some great fights in this episode. This episode left me unsatisfied, I really wish that they would make some more. So, it was fun to watch, but Not a master piece.
Oct 24, 2013 1:30 AM

Apr 2009
In the words of Avatar Aang in his own TV series finale:
Aang said:
I took away your firebending. You can't use it to hurt or threaten anyone else ever again.
Sucks to be Kamishiro; old, withered and powerless. I wish he was impaled or at least suffered a bit, something like incapacitated but fully conscious to experience slowly creeping and excruciating pain. >_< Ah well it's just wishful thinking. XP

Hmm so Quon's a normal human now?

Liked the art and animation, the story is a bit cliche but it was fine by me. 7/10 overall for the entire movie series.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 4, 2014 4:14 PM

Oct 2009
It was a alright series.
Hardly to no character development and we still have no idea what exactly is Odo. I was pretty uninterested throughout all the movies except for first one. Not sure if it is bad writing or direction.
Animation is obviously the best part of this with the pretty cool fights.
This kinda felt like a first Arc of the series? Feel's like there's more to come, is there o.O?

A rather low 7/10
Jun 7, 2014 8:13 PM

Dec 2012
Watched this long time ago.
Little character development but makes up for it with the plot. It was pretty interesting for me to watch to say the least and I enjoyed it. Definitely feel like there could be more potential, as well as a sequel.
Jun 28, 2014 5:52 AM

Dec 2010
Great ending, serving the title right. I feel really sad for Shun though ; ( Why did he have to die? Same for Hizuru ;(( But Shun was not just my fave in this anime, but one of my favorites at all for sure ;( I'm really glad none of them got their personality erased, I was afraid of this since Part 2. You will be remembered!

Overall score: 9/10 It was a title that turned out way better than I expected and way better than the first part hinted it to be.
Oct 2, 2014 7:31 AM

Jun 2012
Why didnt kamishiro just absorb quon's power? He could have lived forever. Also i didnt like that delta and epsilon died. :( I was shipping them.
May 26, 2015 5:03 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
overall 7/10 to series.. was interesting I guess.. but for a 1000 years old guy.. he was quite a weakling.. and well.. unwise ...
Jun 15, 2015 9:13 AM
Mar 2013
mystik said:
Kinda disappointing.

Didn't feel like it went anywhere or much changed.

There's still the council which may be evil.

Kamishiro didn't even die. He's just weak and old.

Shun and Hizuru died almost emotionless deaths. They could have done that a lot better and either saved them or made you feel more for them.

Towa just disappeared or something.

The only thing that really changed is Quon isn't immortal so if there's a new enemy they are probably screwed.

i kinda agree to you...

.... despite the fact that Towa seemingly died... dam it ;-;) he's the character i'm rooting for... i'm even tempted to skip the first 4 episodes... tantrum over.

anyway, like what you said it feels like Shun's part of the story/ending feels a bit off... but if he didn't do it... Yuuma might or might not be able to use that big shield he used to save them all in the rooftop...

Hizuki's death is kinda ok for me. She died protecting Shun at the moment he's vulnerable. Not to mention she already having internal conflicts which might have result to last minute humanity(?) then acted on instinct.

open ending is open.

but... like as i said... i agree with you. they're screwed if the new and probably dangerous enemy attacks... i mean EVERY TIME Quon does to save someone, immortal or not... he gets injured... BADLY... he mostly shows up in battle as an human shield....

last question: if Towa's ability is amplifying other's ability. How did he stop Quon's time...? Its seems out of the ability description...
Sep 30, 2015 10:06 PM

Jun 2012
It was corny as hell and predictable.
I liked the open ending but I wish there was more closure with the shipping/romance.
Had high expectations after the first movie. The music and visuals were great, most of the fights were fun to watch with all the explosions and shit. Disappointed though, with the path the movies went.
Mar 2, 2016 3:27 PM

Jan 2012
that was nice , liked all of episodes , he became mortal again

Jun 6, 2016 10:11 AM

Sep 2010
Great assortment of movies :) Reminded my of Xam'd Lost Memories as well as a slice of Eureka Seven vibe.

+ Visuals were great for the age
+ Fight scenes were amazing
+ Quon being mortal again ;_;
- Cliffhanger about Ordo getting a new member and potential non-existant sequel.

I give this movie a 8.5/10. All the movies as a whole 7/10.
Jan 21, 2017 2:20 PM

Aug 2015
Final score: 4/10

Overall a bad series with cliché characters, unexplained powers and a particularly predictable ending with an unnecessary cliffhanger.
Only the animation was brilliant and some OST and ED were good.

My favorite characters were Tei and Shun. (But by default)
Aug 2, 2017 11:28 PM

Jul 2017
That Mob Psycho 100 moment was sick af! omg!

[edit]

Actually, that Genji Kamishiro guy has almost the same appearance as Mob's tutor, Arataka Reigen.
akiraicAug 2, 2017 11:34 PM
Aug 25, 2017 1:46 AM

Oct 2015
This was a great ending now quon being able to die will be a blow to him as he will definitely die. But loved his last form and how i wish it was a long series, this was the best movie i have watched this month.
lihle808Aug 25, 2017 2:01 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 14, 2018 4:40 AM

Sep 2013
Kinda expected, feel good end. Though I mainly watched coz of Tei and Yuuri, the 'death' of Towa didn't make any sense after his decrystallization. Quon, being 1000 years old but still couldn't find his crystallized brother even after he witnessed it before going all rage on villagers and was like 'oh! you exist?'. 6/10.
Sep 2, 2018 6:54 PM

Dec 2017
um, good animation and production overall from bones, but that couldn't save the lack of plot. like, what was the meaning of all this?
Oct 5, 2018 5:01 PM

Feb 2013
There were 2 great moments:
1. When Quon took control of the bullets the chopper was shooting at him.
2. When Quon took control of the metal beams stabbed through him at the end.

What a letdown this turned out to be. Typical Bones studio.
6/10
Sep 8, 2019 9:27 AM

May 2015
Wait, so Quon can die now? How will he protect the others from Ordo in the future?
Feb 6, 2021 1:09 AM

May 2020
So this was lame. The animation was the best in the series. Bones unleashed Yutaka Nakamura for the last episode and it's very obvious in the animation.

Overall, this is a pretty mediocre series.
Jan 10, 2022 3:35 AM

Apr 2020
Really good animation with cliché characters and story. 7/10 to all the movies.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why Towa no Quon is divided Into Six Different Entries?

AmazingMatt - Apr 19, 2021

2 by AmazingMatt »»
Apr 19, 2021 4:45 PM

» Weird this being so highly rated

jyagan0 - Aug 10, 2017

5 by Nyron »»
Jul 29, 2020 5:33 AM

» TnQ 6 PV &amp; Vol release

tsubasalover - Nov 11, 2011

5 by tsubasalover »»
Jan 29, 2012 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.