Episode Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Inu x Boku SS Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (3) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »
Poll: Inu x Boku SS Episode 3 Discussion

01-27-12, 1:13 AM

DraconisMarch said:
That blond pedo-lesbo and her ridiculously huge boobs need to get the fuck out. Seriously. She's not even funny. Just annoying and creepy.

Ririchiyo's bad manner really turns me on. Like... a lot.

Dawwww moment.

But can anyone answer the question I asked earlier about how old Miketsumaki is?

rodac said:
Ririchyo is more than just a tsundere--that part of her character reflects her supernatural background as an Oni (ogre), a species not known for politeness or good behaviour.
Tsunshun. Get it right. -.-

You should add up this image to clear it up, so people who haven't read the manga know.

01-27-12, 1:19 AM

orbbie said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I really hate Soushi for kissing that slut. I am sorry but when you swear loyalty to someone you should at least inform them of another girl. As a result not only Ririchiyo was shocked but she got a deep depression

I think that kiss didn't matter because in a short flashback it showed that he did things far worse than that of a kiss. I hope that in some episode later we get to see who he was with and what type of person she was. I hope that he tells her at some point also of the things that he endured before they met.
Meh, I don't know. I guess it's being too much shipper of them. Shoushi and Ririchiyo really go together and you can't label tags of pedo or shit like that on any of them.

I figured that if they are demons why should we label any of them as having weird relations. They are not human. Heck if anyone wants to infatuate with Ririchiyo since she is not human I doubt any law would apply to her. Sadly I don't touch in any way demons like that. I like to glance at them from far.

If anything Soushi x Ririchiyo is something sweet not seen in some times last I remember of it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

01-27-12, 1:34 AM

Just watched all the 3 eps yesterday, I fell in love with this series. It's so touching. And this episode, the ending was just perfect.

01-27-12, 4:46 AM

So far so good, i like this anime.

01-27-12, 5:00 AM

I've been thinking ever since episode 1- is he really with the Secret Service?

01-27-12, 5:27 AM

Two good looking characters nxt episode Can't wait :)

01-27-12, 5:53 AM

what was with that scene from Soushi's memory (I guess) in the elevator? :o
I'm curious about that!

Also: next week will be Mamo-chan's appearance ♥
When the chips are down at least Izaya still loves you.

01-27-12, 6:34 AM

Cirris said:
This show feels more like a shojo than a shonen.

She made a valid retort to herself. "You cry tears for my sister, but would you cry for me?" I see that that scene plays a prominent theme of the dark side of parenting with regards to those who place different values on each of their children.

She also has a valid point about how he kissed the girl was being dishonest to her. That he had no feelings for her yet chose to oblige the woman's request for an intimate act. That by him doing such a thing it calls in to question everything about that person. .If your willing to do such a "dirty" thing like that, then how can i trust that your being honest with me.

Though the reality is she's being a bit hypocritical as she was being dishonest as well. However, she is trying to mend her ways. Having him do something like that was a severe setback for her.

I agree with everything you said :P
More like shoujo? probably because of a female author (Cocoa Fujiwara)

01-27-12, 8:10 AM

i was hoping Soushi would kick he 2 guys asses

love his series, can wait fo the next episode

01-27-12, 8:27 AM

CrimsonLight said:
Onii said:
I want to fuck her.

You are not the only one.

I'd rather have Karuta =P

But anyway, yeah really good development this episode. Not too bad a series generally tbh.

01-27-12, 8:33 AM

Riri's smile is so beautiful! Aww.. I wish she were real, and she would become my lover! Hee Hee! :)
Still looking for a signature.

01-27-12, 9:27 AM

Riptos said:
CrimsonLight said:
Onii said:
I want to fuck her.
You are not the only one.
I'd rather have Karuta =P

But anyway, yeah really good development this episode. Not too bad a series generally tbh.
Whoa there pedos. Go take your chimo fantasies elsewhere. I don't want to hear that shit.

Akashiina said:
You should add up this image to clear it up, so people who haven't read the manga know.

Oooh thanks. This will be useful.

01-27-12, 9:53 AM

This anime reintroduces this so-called tsunshun personality to the mainstream level...
oh all i can say is Ririchiyo is really a matured deep-minded self-critical emo lady in a loli body. Now that's something new, yet i feel its Deja vu 0_o

01-27-12, 9:57 AM

i don't want to be mean but karuta and renshou are the best in this anime
i don't really like ririchiyo and soushi

01-27-12, 10:49 AM

Great episode. really liked it.
hgeronimo.png

01-27-12, 10:57 AM

I like this series more than I probably should.

So far I feel like it's improving with each episode.
Modified by parfaited, 01-27-12, 11:01 AM

01-27-12, 1:10 PM

So they're back together yay <3.

Doggy was like "i'll take the needle" and Ririchiyo was like "HE?!" lol.

01-27-12, 1:53 PM

I actually liked this episode. Glad they steered away from the one supernatural encounter a day thing, though so far the supernatural element is just there and plays no role. I hope they can tie it together well.

01-27-12, 2:11 PM

OH! I was really waiting for those flashbacks of Miketsu being used, though in the manga it was kinda... sad. ;A; Too bad I didn't feel the same emotion.
Kami565 said:
what was with that scene from Soushi's memory (I guess) in the elevator? :o
I'm curious about that!

If I'm not mistaken, Miketsu never said that protecting Riri was his first job as a Secret Service agent. So those flashbacks are probably from other "master". The SS agent protects and do anything for it's master and some of them take the anything to it's extreme.
Modified by Liinah, 01-27-12, 2:38 PM

01-27-12, 7:22 PM

I want Ririchyo.

Those legs . . .

Ririchyo is lovely whatever she wears, damn.

hi

01-27-12, 9:20 PM

This is hard to watch.

01-27-12, 9:49 PM

Am I the only one who saw the scenes with Soushi being naked and rubbing some girls back or something..? While talking to Ririchiyo in the elevator. That was a little strange because I look away for a second and then those scenes show up.. but I'm not really complaining~
Anyways this ep was funny. I completely agree with Riri about some people having no emotion behind their actions.

01-27-12, 9:53 PM

AmethystGoddess said:
Am I the only one who saw the scenes with Soushi being naked and rubbing some girls back or something..? While talking to Ririchiyo in the elevator. That was a little strange because I look away for a second and then those scenes show up.. but I'm not really complaining~
Anyways this ep was funny. I completely agree with Riri about some people having no emotion behind their actions.

Nvm, saw that some people have already talked about it. Still...

01-28-12, 12:52 AM

baptism getting more and more simplified nowadays.

01-28-12, 8:41 AM

AmethystGoddess said:
AmethystGoddess said:

Nvm, saw that some people have already talked about it. Still...

well that will be revealed when Soushi reveals his past.

all i can say is that...Its kinda sad...and dirty. That´s why i hated that Riri called Soushi "dirty" because she does not have any idea how that word hurts him.
Being a Fujoshi is an ode to male beauty.

01-28-12, 12:33 PM

It was nice at the end. Good episode.

01-28-12, 4:58 PM

I really hope that after this Souchi and Ririchyo will develop into a more romantic bond...it'd be terrible if they just ended having a brother/sister relationship until the end.
I enjoyed this episode pretty much. The starting scene where she got slapped was intense, just as the pinky promise.
I like how they've carried this out so far, and I hope the quality won't falter in further episodes...
Impatiently waiting for the next episode here!
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes

01-28-12, 5:11 PM

good episode they made up at the end... welll next episode seems good aswel!

01-28-12, 5:43 PM

Aww...this was such a cute ep :)

She's beautiful :)

01-28-12, 9:11 PM

Liked this episode the most :) Good development and really sweet! :D
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

01-28-12, 11:50 PM

cute Riri in dress <3
she's just cute with every outfit btw
does she finally wears bra?

yea the story is digging deeper into both of their past, not only Riri-chan's
Though I still don't understand few parts about Soushi past, but maybe it would be explained at the next episode
and I really curious about their first encounter, Riri saved him right? I curious about how, when, why?
please don't encourage me to read the manga now

PS: seems youkai nowaday were able to use technology

01-29-12, 3:47 AM

I am really starting to love sorinozuka's "hoooooooo" & awesome episode.

01-29-12, 7:46 AM

dullapple said:
i don't want to be mean but karuta and renshou are the best in this anime
i don't really like ririchiyo and soushi

^ this ^

i prefer Karuta too, Dandere fetish :drools:

01-29-12, 9:09 AM

So, this new guy at the end... Is the rival? (Miketsukami's rival?)

Well, last week i said that i wouldn't watch it anymore, but guess i'll give it a try, there are character development so, i'm really happy that this isn't a silly anime without plot and lots of fanservice for the girls.

01-29-12, 9:29 AM

Beautiful episode ^^

Love the way Ririchiyo’s emotions were portrayed. Usually I’m not too fond of characters who use harsh words to hurt other peoples feelings, but in her case, it’s pretty understandable. I think this became one of my favorite shows this season. Next ep also looks interesting, I'm curious about the two new guys.

01-29-12, 10:02 AM

ahhh, the more i watch this the more i wish it was more than 12 episodes. the later chapters become so dramatic ;-;

If it keeps going through every chapter per episode, it won't live up to its genres and will be passed off by people ;-;
Modified by xXDGFXx, 01-29-12, 10:07 AM

01-29-12, 10:13 AM

Here's something for the ladies (and some gentlemen)

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

01-29-12, 12:24 PM

So her "telling people off" is something she can't control huh? Right... She's just bitchy because of her isolated past. She says the opposite of what she thinks.

Soushi is such a bisho. And I don't like bisho's, but I felt a little sorry for him this time. Pretty funny how Ririchyo punished herself in the end. The pinky promise was a bit too cheesy for me though. =/

And who the hell was that creeper of a bodyguard with the bunny ears and the creepy smile at the end? *shudder*

01-30-12, 1:58 AM

This episode was an improvement from the last episode and there was some good character development. I hope it has the same consistency for the rest of the episodes.

01-30-12, 8:34 AM

Needs less angst and more supernatural youkai powers imo.

01-30-12, 4:22 PM

Soushi defended Ririchiyo, and Ririchiyo in return took responsibility by pouring the drink over her head... Ririchiyo defended Soushi from being humiliated in public...Soushi, couldn't live with the fact that Ririchiyo sacrifice herself to defend him, thus also pouring a cup of tea over his own head... They then shared a pinky swear, promise to not leave each other again.

This does it, I'm watching this show till the end ^_^

When I first saw the cover of this show, I was reluctend to watch this,
I decide to give this a go because of Hidaka Rina(Upcoming VA), Hanazawa (2nd favourite VA) and Nakamura Yuichi(Favourite male VA).

Glad I picked it up.
Modified by AirStyles, 01-30-12, 8:54 PM

01-31-12, 7:20 AM

So, Miketsukami was a male prostitute in the past?
lololol

02-01-12, 3:59 AM

Ririchiyo is adorable. She has a problem with her way of expressing herself, yes, but that doesn't make her dis-likable. ♥

And Soushi... has a weird past .__. Seeing him kiss that woman was disappointing (even though she asked for it). Really, you wouldn't kiss anyone you didn't like =__=

Lastly, Karuta and Renshou. \m/
[insert awesome signature here]

02-01-12, 7:34 AM

About time something happened, was starting to get bored.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

02-02-12, 3:41 PM

When Ririchiyo was apologizing and renewing their contract while she was soaked, all I could go was hhnnnggggg. She was so fricken cute during that part. Nobara makes this show much funnier tbh. Still, I'd say my favorite character has got to be Karuta, so adorablee always munching on something. Soushi looked like a male prostitute in his past!? Already great characters and now another resident w/ his ss is coming back.

Lol @ Shoushi at the end. Penalty is a thousand needles... Jk! I'll eat them all. Ririchiyo - Wait wtf you just say? Don't kill me please.

02-03-12, 7:17 PM

so boring and cliche, it's about to be dropped. how can they keep making shows about annoying, f lat, bitchy lolis?

02-04-12, 11:59 PM

Wow I really liked that episode, I have high hopes for this anime. I was afraid the two where going to be too shallow but it seems that isn't the case.

02-15-12, 6:55 PM

Sir_Lexa said:
Here's something for the ladies (and some gentlemen)

Lol, Soushi whored himself out, I'm guessing.

Been seeing this theme a lot lately, especially from

02-25-12, 7:09 PM

Awwwww yeah,m this anime just got interesting.
I can sense an immense libido radiating from that eye patch guy.

03-02-12, 1:54 AM

The charcters and art are so nicely dsigned that it makes up for the stupid plot of this episode this one time. It is mostly the introduction of new characters that kept me interested in going on and watching the next episode because I was sort of annoyed with how Richiyo just got over her SS kiss with another girl. The kiss was not a big deal in my opinion but the fact that this bitch puppy dog didn't show up on time after school to engage in a kiss is what is more annoying to me for some reason. >.< Hmm...not quite sure how much of this series I will be able to take. I hope it is no longer than thirteen episodes and shows much more of that pig tailed girl. ^__^ For some reason I don't relate to Richiyo very much. The way her characyer is - is just sort of irritating right now. But she's soooo freaking cute with her different outfits hoping she'll grow on me along with the series.

Pages (3) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »