MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Inu x Boku SS Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Inu x Boku SS »» Inu x Boku SS Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Inu x Boku SS Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

96 59.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

45 27.95%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 6.83%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 3.73%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 1.86%
Voters: 161

01-27-12, 1:13 AM

DraconisMarch said:
That blond pedo-lesbo and her ridiculously huge boobs need to get the fuck out. Seriously. She's not even funny. Just annoying and creepy.

Ririchiyo's bad manner really turns me on. Like... a lot.

Dawwww moment.

But can anyone answer the question I asked earlier about how old Miketsumaki is?

rodac said:
Ririchyo is more than just a tsundere--that part of her character reflects her supernatural background as an Oni (ogre), a species not known for politeness or good behaviour.
Tsunshun. Get it right. -.-

You should add up this image to clear it up, so people who haven't read the manga know.

01-27-12, 1:19 AM

orbbie said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I really hate Soushi for kissing that slut. I am sorry but when you swear loyalty to someone you should at least inform them of another girl. As a result not only Ririchiyo was shocked but she got a deep depression

I think that kiss didn't matter because in a short flashback it showed that he did things far worse than that of a kiss. I hope that in some episode later we get to see who he was with and what type of person she was. I hope that he tells her at some point also of the things that he endured before they met.
Meh, I don't know. I guess it's being too much shipper of them. Shoushi and Ririchiyo really go together and you can't label tags of pedo or shit like that on any of them.

I figured that if they are demons why should we label any of them as having weird relations. They are not human. Heck if anyone wants to infatuate with Ririchiyo since she is not human I doubt any law would apply to her. Sadly I don't touch in any way demons like that. I like to glance at them from far.

If anything Soushi x Ririchiyo is something sweet not seen in some times last I remember of it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

01-27-12, 1:34 AM

Just watched all the 3 eps yesterday, I fell in love with this series. It's so touching. And this episode, the ending was just perfect.

01-27-12, 4:46 AM

So far so good, i like this anime.

01-27-12, 5:00 AM

I've been thinking ever since episode 1- is he really with the Secret Service?

01-27-12, 5:27 AM

Two good looking characters nxt episode Can't wait :)

01-27-12, 5:53 AM

what was with that scene from Soushi's memory (I guess) in the elevator? :o
I'm curious about that!

Also: next week will be Mamo-chan's appearance ♥
When the chips are down at least Izaya still loves you.

01-27-12, 6:34 AM

Cirris said:
This show feels more like a shojo than a shonen.

She made a valid retort to herself. "You cry tears for my sister, but would you cry for me?" I see that that scene plays a prominent theme of the dark side of parenting with regards to those who place different values on each of their children.

She also has a valid point about how he kissed the girl was being dishonest to her. That he had no feelings for her yet chose to oblige the woman's request for an intimate act. That by him doing such a thing it calls in to question everything about that person. .If your willing to do such a "dirty" thing like that, then how can i trust that your being honest with me.

Though the reality is she's being a bit hypocritical as she was being dishonest as well. However, she is trying to mend her ways. Having him do something like that was a severe setback for her.

I agree with everything you said :P
More like shoujo? probably because of a female author (Cocoa Fujiwara)

01-27-12, 8:10 AM

i was hoping Soushi would kick he 2 guys asses

love his series, can wait fo the next episode

01-27-12, 8:27 AM

CrimsonLight said:
Onii said:
I want to fuck her.

You are not the only one.

I'd rather have Karuta =P

But anyway, yeah really good development this episode. Not too bad a series generally tbh.

01-27-12, 8:33 AM

Riri's smile is so beautiful! Aww.. I wish she were real, and she would become my lover! Hee Hee! :)
Still looking for a signature.

01-27-12, 9:27 AM

Riptos said:
CrimsonLight said:
Onii said:
I want to fuck her.
You are not the only one.
I'd rather have Karuta =P

But anyway, yeah really good development this episode. Not too bad a series generally tbh.
Whoa there pedos. Go take your chimo fantasies elsewhere. I don't want to hear that shit.

Akashiina said:
You should add up this image to clear it up, so people who haven't read the manga know.

Oooh thanks. This will be useful.

01-27-12, 9:53 AM

This anime reintroduces this so-called tsunshun personality to the mainstream level...
oh all i can say is Ririchiyo is really a matured deep-minded self-critical emo lady in a loli body. Now that's something new, yet i feel its Deja vu 0_o

01-27-12, 9:57 AM

i don't want to be mean but karuta and renshou are the best in this anime
i don't really like ririchiyo and soushi

01-27-12, 10:49 AM

Great episode. really liked it.
hgeronimo.png

01-27-12, 10:57 AM

I like this series more than I probably should.

So far I feel like it's improving with each episode.
Modified by parfaited, 01-27-12, 11:01 AM

01-27-12, 1:10 PM

So they're back together yay <3.

Doggy was like "i'll take the needle" and Ririchiyo was like "HE?!" lol.

01-27-12, 1:53 PM

I actually liked this episode. Glad they steered away from the one supernatural encounter a day thing, though so far the supernatural element is just there and plays no role. I hope they can tie it together well.

01-27-12, 2:11 PM

OH! I was really waiting for those flashbacks of Miketsu being used, though in the manga it was kinda... sad. ;A; Too bad I didn't feel the same emotion.
Kami565 said:
what was with that scene from Soushi's memory (I guess) in the elevator? :o
I'm curious about that!

If I'm not mistaken, Miketsu never said that protecting Riri was his first job as a Secret Service agent. So those flashbacks are probably from other "master". The SS agent protects and do anything for it's master and some of them take the anything to it's extreme.
Modified by Liinah, 01-27-12, 2:38 PM

01-27-12, 7:22 PM

I want Ririchyo.

Those legs . . .

Ririchyo is lovely whatever she wears, damn.

hi

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices