Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 26, 2012 11:32 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The beginning was nice since we get to see more of Ririchiyo in a kimono while she was young. What was bad was the slap and how it affected Ririchiyo even in the present as she does think about the incident.

I really hate Soushi for kissing that slut. I am sorry but when you swear loyalty to someone you should at least inform them of another girl. As a result not only Ririchiyo was shocked but she got a deep depression whom I did not appreciate at all considering she lost sleep over it.

Despite that Nobara coming to cheer up Ririchiyo was nice.

Ririchiyo was splendid in her dress. It suited her well. The water splashing part where those 2 guys were babbling shit about Ririchiyo had somewhat a deeper meaning to me. As in Ririchiyo putting the water on herself meant something else.

The pinky promise and the fact that Soushi poured on himself tea were terrific. The pinky promise particularly was huge step in relation fortification with a good mix of emotions at the scene.

About the new ED, I will leave as it was a nice black/white shading mixture with rather strong interesting clothing+poses of Ririchiyo. Adding further that it shows Ririchiyo as a walking shade whom is interesting to know its meaning as to why she is shown like that. Furthermore at the end she sees something around the Sakura tree as it is the only thing that stand out in colour. So does it means Ririchiyo is demanding love with no fear towards her attitude. Because I would not be scared even with her attitude.

About preview, there is a new SS member that shows up with his client whom looks like the cool, rich, blond, and don’t care attitude. His SS bodyguard is funny for its mixture of black bunny ears and bandages around his head? Regardless I see some bath fan service of Ririchiyo next episode. I also saw that there will be some in GC so I guess a little bath week next week in some series. Could be some season for it. May edit later.
Yumekichi11Jan 26, 2012 11:59 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 26, 2012 11:49 AM

Nov 2007
She has to be the next leader of the family, and got slapped just because she was jealous of her sister.

School starts and her uniform looks nice. There's also a party.

Two guys already bad mouthing in front of her. And Hanazawa-san's character being in the same class.

SS guy kissing the woman? So she confessed him but rejected her. That made her angry and hurt him.

lol SS woman is making up horrible looking girl.

SS guy saving her from the two bad mouthing guys, and she spilled the water on herself, so that she can be responsible for SS guy spilling wine to them. She called his name and is thankful for being understanding. He spilled on himself, too, after the speech, and she officially made him her SS guy.

The girl's ED is nice.

Characters by Mamo and Eguchi Takuya next ep.?? And Mamo's character is another SS?
tsubasaloverJan 26, 2012 12:17 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 26, 2012 11:51 AM

Jul 2010
Poor Ririchiyo felt betrayed after seeing Soushi kissing that woman. Those stockings and garder belts Ririchiyo wore were quite sexy. I had to laugh towards the end when Ririchiyo poured the drink on herself and then Soushi poured the tea on himself afterwards.
Jan 26, 2012 12:00 PM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
She has to be the next leader of the family, and got slapped just because she was jealous of her sister.
Yeah but it was harsh IMO.

Jan 26, 2012 12:38 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Poor Ririchiyo felt betrayed after seeing Soushi kissing that woman.

I thought she did it because she disliked the idea behind that "empty kiss". As she could relate on getting fake affection from servants.
She hated that and then witness someone she opened up to doing the same thing to someone else.

Elite60 said:
Those stockings and garder belts Ririchiyo wore were quite sexy.

QFT... and she was the only one in the whole school wearing them =.=
huh?
Jan 26, 2012 12:43 PM

Jul 2010
That was absolutely fantastic.This series doesnt stop surprising me every new episode.
Ririchiyo really needs more love :(
Jan 26, 2012 12:52 PM

Jan 2010
Another lovely episode! Great character development (: And Karuta is just adorable, she definitely needs more screen time :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2012 1:17 PM

Jun 2008
Hum lets not be so harsh with Soushi... because he has a reason to act like that...

Anyway, great ep, im glad this is improving and getting closer to the manga.

Riri was so sweet when she made that yubikiri promess with Soushi*.*

Karuta is adorable and we´ll have new charas next episode~~

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 26, 2012 1:39 PM
Apr 2011
I want to fuck her.
Jan 26, 2012 1:51 PM

Dec 2009
This is differernt from the previous episodes...
This is mostly a school episode...
As long as the anime stays true with the Manga story this is is good

Onii said:
I want to fuck her.

LOL get a life you Pedo...
Audit01Jan 26, 2012 1:57 PM
Jan 26, 2012 2:11 PM
Sep 2011
Ririchiyo's desire for people expressing their true emotions to her opposed to fake ones is comprehensible. One can only hope that she will open up to other people soon and begin to trust them more. Maybe the blond boy to be introduced next episode will get the ball rolling since he seems to be just as repudiative as Ririchiyo.
Jan 26, 2012 2:18 PM

May 2011
This show feels more like a shojo than a shonen.

She made a valid retort to herself. "You cry tears for my sister, but would you cry for me?" I see that that scene plays a prominent theme of the dark side of parenting with regards to those who place different values on each of their children.

She also has a valid point about how he kissed the girl was being dishonest to her. That he had no feelings for her yet chose to oblige the woman's request for an intimate act. That by him doing such a thing it calls in to question everything about that person. .If your willing to do such a "dirty" thing like that, then how can i trust that your being honest with me.

Though the reality is she's being a bit hypocritical as she was being dishonest as well. However, she is trying to mend her ways. Having him do something like that was a severe setback for her.
Jan 26, 2012 2:28 PM

Aug 2009
O GOD.... WHAT A OTP!!! THEY ARE SUCH A PERFECT COUPLE!! ;~;

HAVING ENDLESS SMILES RIGHT NOW! XDDD

And is this gonna be one of those animes that have a different ED every episode?

This new ED was really sweet! ^__^
Jan 26, 2012 2:49 PM

Jul 2011
Well, that was an improvement I guess. Specifics on blog, but seriously, pretty girls do not get bullied by GUYS in real life; without a reason at the very least.

mdzJan 26, 2012 4:31 PM
Jan 26, 2012 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
Onii said:
I want to fuck her.

You are not the only one.
Jan 26, 2012 3:24 PM

Jul 2011
I'm starting to love this series.
Jan 26, 2012 3:30 PM

Jul 2011
Oh Soushi...
Jan 26, 2012 4:03 PM

Jan 2011
...stockings..:3 Nice episode Ririchiyo blushing was pure win only thing that bugged me were the two dudes talking about her Right next to her! who does that?! lol.
Jan 26, 2012 4:04 PM

Jun 2009
Funny how Ririchyo wore stocking in her room, then left it and in cafeteria garterbelts appeared along with stocking. Not that i complain, i was waiting to see more of those stockings with garterbelts since last episode.

So yeah, as much as i didn't like Ririchyo's whining about not being wanted by anyone and how she should show gratitude towards the guy (whose name is too long to remember) for truly caring about her, i liked how they actually made up by the end. And well, i just can't not like Ririchyo, she's too cool for that.
More megane lesbian next episode it seems, hope it's actually the case.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 26, 2012 5:00 PM

Dec 2010
Touching episode; the ending was particularly great; all though i wouldn't have made things "even" with those two losers, i was hoping she would have thrown the glass at them rather then herself but oh well, considering the point of the whole scene it was most likely better the way she did it. It seems Soushi has a dark past, makes me wonder what those flashbacks referred to.
Jan 26, 2012 5:25 PM

May 2009
Better than last episode...but still not sure if I like the servant guy...
Jan 26, 2012 6:01 PM

Sep 2010
I'm loving this anime. It's so cute and refreshing. And I like seeing through the eyes of the tsundere girl, rather than the guy who likes her for a change.
Jan 26, 2012 6:18 PM

Jun 2011
Ririchiyo and Soushi are adorable together!!!
Jan 26, 2012 6:26 PM
Sep 2011
I'm still finding this to be a fairly average anime. But Soushi was surprisingly bearable in this episode.

If Karuta gains more significance, as the ending is suggesting, I may have to continue watching this. Curse you, Hanazawa Kana for having such a good voice.
Jan 26, 2012 6:45 PM

Aug 2010
Didn't like the OP at first, but now its growing on me.
Anyways love this episode.
I hate when people talk about someone right behind them.
Jan 26, 2012 6:45 PM

Dec 2011
I think Ririchyo is starting to major feelings for Soushi. She imagined herself being kissed Soushi in that scene and was jealous.
Jan 26, 2012 6:48 PM

Nov 2011
I'm still not sure if I like this series so far...

Well this is definetely just shoujo so far... I guess? It bothers me how with all ayakashi potential we could get with this series we get stuck in yet another episode exclusively about Ririchiyou and Miketsukami relationship... I mean can't something happen alongside it? More than just her coming back to school I mean...

Well at least that new pair of characters seems that will stir up stuff next episode. I guess? lol We're almost with an "unbreakable status quo" with so little episode, that's bad!

I want to see more of Ririchiyo, I think she's very interesting, but I need this series to shake things up a bit! xP
Jan 26, 2012 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
Ririchyo is more than just a tsundere--that part of her character reflects her supernatural background as an Oni (ogre), a species not known for politeness or good behaviour.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 26, 2012 7:23 PM

Feb 2009
Omg the main couple in this is so precious I cannot even deal
Jan 26, 2012 7:27 PM

Sep 2010
I was like "dawww" when she thanked him and that pinky swear. <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 26, 2012 7:49 PM

Sep 2010
Is dat sum Katawa Shoujo she reading?
Jan 26, 2012 9:14 PM

Dec 2011
Hmmm...some bits felt a bit cliche, but its an okay episode.
Jan 26, 2012 9:26 PM

Aug 2011
That blond pedo-lesbo and her ridiculously huge boobs need to get the fuck out. Seriously. She's not even funny. Just annoying and creepy.

Ririchiyo's bad manner really turns me on. Like... a lot.

Dawwww moment.

But can anyone answer the question I asked earlier about how old Miketsumaki is?

rodac said:
Ririchyo is more than just a tsundere--that part of her character reflects her supernatural background as an Oni (ogre), a species not known for politeness or good behaviour.
Tsunshun. Get it right. -.-
Jan 26, 2012 9:29 PM

Oct 2010
DraconisMarch said:
But can anyone answer the question I asked earlier about how old Miketsumaki is?
His profile says:
so that's it. I am not sure they reveal his age but could be hundreds of years old. He is a Silver Fox Demon.

Jan 26, 2012 10:08 PM

Feb 2008
how is it secret when everyone knows about it.....
Jan 26, 2012 10:24 PM

Aug 2011
At first, I thought that S.S. was just plainly annoying but, after ep 3, i guess i was totally wrong. -hands down-

This is turning out to be quite entertaining. I look forward to watching more episodes.
piperzJan 26, 2012 11:14 PM
Jan 26, 2012 10:45 PM
Oct 2010
DraconisMarch said:
rodac said:
Well, she did have some dere moments this episode (as well as in the epilogue on the last one)... so maybe Tsunshundere?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 26, 2012 11:04 PM

Sep 2011
Another good episode,Nobara pervertness always made me laughl and Ririchiyo is getting more and more cute she looked nice in her dress and i love his Tsunshundereness :P

Also it looks like Soushi had a dark past...kinda want to know more about him.

Anyway good episode and i am really looking forward for more.
Jan 27, 2012 12:35 AM

Jul 2010
3 moments to remember for meh
1. Beginning when fox boy talks about all the ways he stored the text msg
2. Guys talking shit to Riri-chan (I was like, SAY ONE MORE GOD DAMN WORD, I"LL JUMP THROUGH MY SCREEN AND PUNCH YOU !!!!!)
3. Riri before she goes onto stage to do her speech, that little freeze frame of her sayin its gonna be alrite to fox boy, just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
This anime is one of the better new ones this season <3
Jan 27, 2012 12:56 AM

Jun 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
I really hate Soushi for kissing that slut. I am sorry but when you swear loyalty to someone you should at least inform them of another girl. As a result not only Ririchiyo was shocked but she got a deep depression

I think that kiss didn't matter because in a short flashback it showed that he did things far worse than that of a kiss. I hope that in some episode later we get to see who he was with and what type of person she was. I hope that he tells her at some point also of the things that he endured before they met.

It was a wonderful episode and we get to see other member of the household for the upcoming episode INCOMING looks like more perverts are on the way
orbbieJan 27, 2012 1:03 AM
Jan 27, 2012 1:13 AM

Nov 2011
DraconisMarch said:
That blond pedo-lesbo and her ridiculously huge boobs need to get the fuck out. Seriously. She's not even funny. Just annoying and creepy.

Ririchiyo's bad manner really turns me on. Like... a lot.

Dawwww moment.

rodac said:

You should add up this image to clear it up, so people who haven't read the manga know.

Jan 27, 2012 1:19 AM

Oct 2010
orbbie said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I really hate Soushi for kissing that slut. I am sorry but when you swear loyalty to someone you should at least inform them of another girl. As a result not only Ririchiyo was shocked but she got a deep depression

I think that kiss didn't matter because in a short flashback it showed that he did things far worse than that of a kiss. I hope that in some episode later we get to see who he was with and what type of person she was. I hope that he tells her at some point also of the things that he endured before they met.
Meh, I don't know. I guess it's being too much shipper of them. Shoushi and Ririchiyo really go together and you can't label tags of pedo or shit like that on any of them.

I figured that if they are demons why should we label any of them as having weird relations. They are not human. Heck if anyone wants to infatuate with Ririchiyo since she is not human I doubt any law would apply to her. Sadly I don't touch in any way demons like that. I like to glance at them from far.

If anything Soushi x Ririchiyo is something sweet not seen in some times last I remember of it.

Jan 27, 2012 1:34 AM

Dec 2011
Just watched all the 3 eps yesterday, I fell in love with this series. It's so touching. And this episode, the ending was just perfect.
Jan 27, 2012 4:46 AM
Nov 2010
So far so good, i like this anime.
Jan 27, 2012 5:00 AM
Jul 2018
I've been thinking ever since episode 1- is he really with the Secret Service?
Jan 27, 2012 5:27 AM

Oct 2011
Two good looking characters nxt episode Can't wait :)
Jan 27, 2012 5:53 AM

Jul 2009
what was with that scene from Soushi's memory (I guess) in the elevator? :o
I'm curious about that!

Also: next week will be Mamo-chan's appearance ♥
[.center] [./center]
Jan 27, 2012 6:34 AM

Dec 2007
Cirris said:
This show feels more like a shojo than a shonen.

She made a valid retort to herself. "You cry tears for my sister, but would you cry for me?" I see that that scene plays a prominent theme of the dark side of parenting with regards to those who place different values on each of their children.

She also has a valid point about how he kissed the girl was being dishonest to her. That he had no feelings for her yet chose to oblige the woman's request for an intimate act. That by him doing such a thing it calls in to question everything about that person. .If your willing to do such a "dirty" thing like that, then how can i trust that your being honest with me.

Though the reality is she's being a bit hypocritical as she was being dishonest as well. However, she is trying to mend her ways. Having him do something like that was a severe setback for her.

I agree with everything you said :P
More like shoujo? probably because of a female author (Cocoa Fujiwara)
Jan 27, 2012 8:10 AM

Jul 2010
i was hoping Soushi would kick he 2 guys asses

love his series, can wait fo the next episode
Jan 27, 2012 8:27 AM

Nov 2009
CrimsonLight said:
Onii said:
I want to fuck her.

You are not the only one.

I'd rather have Karuta =P

But anyway, yeah really good development this episode. Not too bad a series generally tbh.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

85 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 28, 2023 11:56 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

91 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:55 AM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 16, 2012

118 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 24, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

148 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 23, 2023 4:19 AM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

choyos - Feb 2, 2012

128 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 20, 2023 11:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.