MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Vote for Mawaru Penguindrum to be licensed
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mawaru Penguindrum »» Vote for Mawaru Penguindrum to be licensed

01-25-12, 7:18 AM

Funimation is running a poll to find out how many people are interested in various series, and Mawaru Penguindrum is on the poll. If you want to see it licensed, you can go vote for it here: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22EHP4URF29

02-15-12, 8:11 AM

Man, it would be awesome for Funi to liscence Mawaru Penguindrum!

02-15-12, 8:21 AM

The minute Funimation or whoever decides to license it it's going on my pre-order. This will be a must own.

02-15-12, 8:25 AM

I did already I really want it, but knowing how Bandai withdrew most people are probably voting for Nichijou right now. -___-
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

02-17-12, 9:18 AM

If Funi doesn't pick it up, then there's a chance that Nozomi would. They rescue-licensed Revolutionary Girl Utena, and I can see them wanting to get this as well and plastering "From the creator of Revolutionary Girl Utena!" on the cover when marketing it.

02-17-12, 9:56 AM

Raven_Shinobi said:
If Funi doesn't pick it up, then there's a chance that Nozomi would. They rescue-licensed Revolutionary Girl Utena, and I can see them wanting to get this as well and plastering "From the creator of Revolutionary Girl Utena!" on the cover when marketing it.

You make a very valid point, I don't know how I didn't think of that. If Nozomi does get it, then I'll have to rebuy Utena ( I have the original boxsets from Central Park Media ) just so it looks nice and cohesive having Utena and Mawaru both from Nozomi. Redundant? Perhaps. But I don't care.

04-12-12, 8:28 PM

When does Funimation announce their licenses? Has there been any word on them picking this up?

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices