Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 25, 2014 12:06 PM

May 2014
finally, those "executioners" suck
Jun 13, 2014 10:52 AM

Apr 2012
"seductive armor for private use"????????
Jun 26, 2014 1:39 AM
Jun 2014
This fight with the exact reason why I don't like to watch most of Erza's fights. She was losing almost the entire time and puts Azuma down in one hit? Yeah right.
Jun 28, 2014 8:41 PM

Mar 2013
Definitely one of the best FT episodes, and the best fully animated fight (Gildarts vs Natsu still has the #1 overall spot). We finally get blood, some epic animation and effects, and the music was easily the best in the show here.

10/10 Episode, even with the semi cliche ending, and this arc is definitely the best one in FT overall.
Jul 6, 2014 9:24 PM

Jul 2014
Go Erzaa.. I'm so excited for the fight and the music made it even better. I almost squealing loudly while hearing Rachmaninov Piano Conc. No. 2 played there. Favorite piece ever.
Jellal and Erza bond is so strong, i can't help to not shed a bit tears.
and that scene where everyone and even the island itself protecting Erza, i can't explain what i feel. amaze and envy at the same time. i want to join FT too.
apsea05Jul 6, 2014 10:22 PM
Google first, ask later
Jul 6, 2014 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
RyuKirin said:
Thalandor46 said:
CAN'T BE A FAIRY TAIL ARC WITHOUT JELLAL, AMIRITE!?

I really do not like this arc, and this episode did not help in the least bit. So much stupid shit from the very start, and the latest on the list is an overly cliche episode long shonen battle. Oh no, I lost (by acting stupid)! Power of friendship, I must succeed! Oh no, I lost AGAIN! Power of friendship, I must succeed! And the saddest part is that there was never a doubt in my mind that it was going to play out exactly like that. Maybe I just need to give up on FT. It's just not the show it used to be.

Fairy Tail has always been the show it was since it started. Mashima started it because he was a person who believed in Good over Evil, second chances in life, friends giving you strength all that etc...etc... you're telling me that your friends don't give you the strength to overcome something. Cause they always do for me. This show does give off good life morals in my opinion. Call it cheesy, but people just say that because they don't take the things seriously enough. Because at this point, this is a kind of show you just can't watch for fun or watch if your just bored. ^^

Call it cheesy, but my friends plays a big part in my life too. at some point, even bigger than my family. if they have some awesome real life friends, they, with no doubt, will understand it.
Google first, ask later
Jul 31, 2014 1:41 AM

Jul 2008
Well she needed a little help but this is what happens when you piss Erza off, you gonna die.
Sep 13, 2014 2:03 PM

Mar 2010
That was a great way to end the fight.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 10, 2015 11:41 AM
Dec 2014
THAT EPISODE WAS SO GOOD OMG! I LOVE Ezra she's fab! She totally kicked ass at the end there. Man, one of the best fights so far. And Jellal was there fighting with her. I ship them so much hehe. Even though that tree guy is on the bad guys side, I could see him easily joining Fairy Tail. I wouldn't mind that to come true tbh. Pretty sure Laxus is going to show up at the last minute as well ^ ^ I look forward to it.
May 20, 2015 2:43 PM

Nov 2014
Amazing episode! That fight was fantastic, one of the best in the series...go Erza!

Yay for seeing Jellal again, although it was so sad when that frog guy was torturing him. :(

And LOL Daphne was shown for like a second. :3
Jun 21, 2015 8:13 AM

Dec 2013
underMebius said:
Teufel said:
Easily one of the best episodes of Fairy Tail. The ending to that fight will surprise no one, the animation was not stellar, and the power of friends has been done before. Despite that I found the episode gripping and exciting, Erza comes through yet again.

And of course holy crap, what a non-stop stream of incredible music. OST 4 can't come soon enough.

This. I thought that this would be a crappy episode, but man. Power of Friendship translates better in the anime.

Everyone reaching out for Erza was just epic.
Jul 7, 2015 7:42 AM

Dec 2013
best fight for erza so far >< she is so damn badass !
felt soooooo sorry for jellal :'(
Feb 12, 2016 2:26 PM

Oct 2013
BS nakama power-up aside.... epic. I love Erza, and man, I love Jellal. Stellar episode.

Well I'm seduced.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 13, 2016 3:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Jellal's been in almost every arc thus far lol

Erza vs Azuma was great, That RAW power Azuma has is scary. Big fire bomb that could be seen across the island, insane.

Obvious Erza was going to win but nonetheless it was an enjoyable episode.

Aug 21, 2016 4:49 PM

Jan 2016
Amazing dosent discribe this episode, nor the erza vs Azuma fight, Fucking beyond words! Erza you champ omg! Guessing everyone have the powers back? (Also so that why they showed Jellal..? great i guess, feel bad for him being treated like that tho..)
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 23, 2016 6:04 AM

Jul 2009
Erza is always amazing, what a great fight with Azuma!
Nov 23, 2016 5:31 AM
Nov 2016
Awww at the climax of the battle
Erza in her No defense mode only strike mod.
I love that fighting mode of erza in whicj she wears japanese cloth. I just couldnt stop seeing her.
SHE looks very erotic and hot in that battle mod.
Man it was a very arousing feeling. I really got an boner. Erza was tentacley wrapped back there by azuma. Which even more excited the sexual feeling.
. I just couldnt stop shabbing my cock. I wish if i would be there i would fuck her really tight and hard. I just wanna rape her and Fuck her. I WANNA FUCK ERZA.
Jan 11, 2017 7:03 AM
Nov 2016
Realmente que lindo!! Nunca vou esquecer... Esse é um anime que vale a pena ser assistido muitas vezes voce sempre aprende.
E sempre se arrepia em cada episodio!!
Fairy tail s2
Jan 23, 2018 1:14 PM

May 2016
One word to describe this episode GREAT.
Jan 4, 2019 1:53 PM
Jan 2017
Azuma has been the most badass villian in FT so far. That's a villian I can get behind. Great fight, although the friendship always win(so shitty)
Mar 1, 2019 8:19 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
YIKES! ERZA GOT 2 FRIENDSHIP BUFFS, Things went so far since last fighting Jellal LOL I think as the enemies get more and more ridiculously strong, these battles gonna get more and more like this one. This arc is like a tougher Nirvana arc, both about the same. Edolas still my favorite so far XD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jul 31, 2020 6:42 PM

Jul 2010
Rewatching FT and only now I notice Rachmaninoff was playing in this episode.
Aug 20, 2020 5:05 AM

May 2018
Lol nakama power saved Erza not once, but twice this episode! Also the tree man was spraying out cum after he got slashed at the end xD
May 24, 2022 2:41 AM

May 2020
Fairy Tail you did it again..... The all holy, impeccable, NAKAMA POWER, yes N-A-K-A-M-A POWER saved the day for the millionth time. Even poor Jellal had to endure lol.

Anyways they should've shown that seductive armour( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Dec 10, 2023 6:46 AM

Jan 2021
Well, Erza felled him now
Apr 16, 8:58 PM

Jun 2015
This guy Azuma's a whole stalker.

I wanna see this Seduction Armor in action.

It's always this one.

I've seen this hentai before.

Wtf Jellal can see Erza from inside the prison.

Yay, power of friendship ruins the day yet again. 😕 Faith, Bonds, CRINGE.I can't believe I expected anything better; disappointed myself.
Read Toriko!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - May 10, 2010

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - May 3, 2010

125 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 26, 2010

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

185 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 8:59 AM

» Do you agree with the idea of ​​adding blood to Fairy Tail ? ( 1 2 )

Satan-sama - Aug 3, 2013

58 by ModsZone »»
Yesterday, 8:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.