Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 23, 2012 12:26 PM

Jun 2011
Layla steps up to the newcomers,and takes a better look at the woman,her eyes widening in surprise and happiness."Ring!" she murmurs,happy.
Jan 23, 2012 12:29 PM

Aug 2011
The woman in red grins wide."Hall,you didn't told me Twenty Eight was with you." she says,stepping quick towards Layla,and hugging her tight."How have you been,ma cherrie?" she asks,with a huge grin.
Jan 23, 2012 12:34 PM

Jun 2009
Leon kicks an emergency door out and hops out of the plane mossberg in hand.
Jan 23, 2012 12:41 PM

Jun 2011
"I've been better." Layla smiles."How about you?I know you hate sandy places." she chuckles.
Jan 23, 2012 12:48 PM

Aug 2011
"I started to get used to it." Mary smiles,letting go of Layla."We'll take you out of here guys!" she than says to the group,as the men that came with her kill the enemy survivors.
Jan 23, 2012 12:53 PM

Jun 2009
Leon takes out a PDA and hands it to the co-pilot of the helicopter. "mark the location of the air base" . The co-pilot fiddled with the PDA and handed it back to leon "where are going" the pilot asked. "i dont like being shot at "leon said as he headed into the desert with the mossberg slung over his shoulder
SajahoJan 23, 2012 12:59 PM
Jan 23, 2012 12:58 PM

Jun 2011
"He's crazy." Layla says with a smile to Mary,"he didn't even noticed you were the pilot." she adds,smiling wider.
Jan 23, 2012 1:00 PM

Aug 2011
Mary shook her head,a small smile forming on her lips."He won't make it alone.And really,did everyone forgot me in those two years that passed?" she asks,jokingly,but half truly sad.
Jan 23, 2012 3:03 PM
Jun 2010
"Could someone please help me out of this plane."
*Conan was on the floor and crawling.*

Jan 23, 2012 3:14 PM

Apr 2011
Jack grabs the man struggling to get out of the plane from behind and chuckles as he falls a littleinto the sand and he says "Get up boy, I aint carrying your arse across this d*** desert" he shouldrs his own Mossberg and starts following Leon...
Jan 23, 2012 3:25 PM

Jun 2009
"its gonna be a long walk jack, you should just go with conan and the girls"
Jan 23, 2012 3:37 PM
Jun 2010
"Like hell I'm leaving. I might have said I was here as back-up but it don't mean I'm living up to it."
*Grabs about 5 pistols (what ever they are.)*
"Let's go."

Jan 23, 2012 4:23 PM

Apr 2011
"Sheeeeet Leon, your hurting my feelings. I'm more of 'social' person when comes to dealing with delegates... so you need someone to who knows how to ask questions" said Jack grinning darkly, which honestly stuck out rather oddly on his childlike face.
Jan 23, 2012 4:28 PM

Jun 2009
"your gonna shoot them then?"
Jan 23, 2012 4:44 PM

Jun 2011
Layla shrugged her shoulders."Care for a down walk?" She asks both Mary and Hall.
Jan 23, 2012 4:51 PM

Apr 2011
"Only when I've exhaust every other form of... communication" said Jack smiling still thinking about his last job, scenes of it flickering through his mind...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 days ago: Downtown Chicago, Kidnapping case:
Jack: "So let me get this straight a little girl about 9 yearsold was kidnapped, in front of your store and you see none of it happen?"

Man: "Who the H*** are you? Why am I tied up? Whats wrong with you?"

Jack: (ignoring) "Plus isn't the first time this has happened, children getting trafficked in front of your candy store. Isn't it... Mr. McCoy?"

McCoy: "What that's not my name! Who are you?" (sweating)

Jack: "Liar. (man flinches) Sure you go by the name Harrison now, but we both know better don't we? I know exactly what your line of work includes (Jack spits) filthy traffking... Slavery.

McCoy: (The man starts smiling) "All right you got me boyscout... so what are you gonna do now? Turn me in?" (he sneers)

Jack: (Grins evilly, and the man pales) "Oh no Mr. McCoy... I still haven't got all my answers yet" (Jack pulls out a walnut Nutcracker) "Now Mr. McCoy... we're gonna start talking"

There was no one to hear the man's screams as Jack demonstrated the many uses of a Nutcracker... but Jack got his answers, and the children were saved before they were shipped out. The ends justify the means right? Especially when you enjoy the 'means' like Jack.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack is still smiling and following Leon...
Jan 23, 2012 5:07 PM

Aug 2011
"Well..." Mary says scratching her head,"I'm kinda tired." she grins faintly,wickedly."I've been busy lately..." she says,grinning even wider.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three days ago,Air Forces Desert Military Base,Interrogation Room

"Tell us,who is the spiller?" Mary grins,putting her high heels on an enemy's crotch,sitting on a table and grinning.

"I'd rather die,than tell you,white bitch!" the man answers,shaking.

"My my,racist much?" she grins,sighing,faking disappointment.

The man murmurs a curse.

"Listen up,war dog I want details,and I want them NOW!" she yells,getting dark and emotionless,cold,her eyes showing merciless wish to kill.

The man shakes."A-a...."

"Louder!" Mary says,hitting with both her legs the soft spot.The man yells in pain.

"Alexander Hosfoll..." the man manages to mumble.Mary makes a bruise on his cheek with her long nails.

"Anyone else?" she asks,her nails entering deeper,piercing the skin.

"Omar El Mabbid" the man says,breathing heavily."There is no one else,I swear!" he shakes.

"Thanks,war dog." Mary smiles humorless and keeps his head with one hand,while with the other she sends a bullet trough the man's brain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There was a hell of a week." Mary grins at the memory."But meh,I'll take the risks if you truly prefer to walk rather than fly fifty minutes." she shrugs.
Jan 23, 2012 5:35 PM

Jun 2011
"Col. Hall?" Layla asks.
"Whatever you like ma'am." Hall says.
"Well..we shall fly." Layla says after a minute of thinking.
Jan 24, 2012 5:02 PM

Jul 2009
Marika,too, had survived the crash relatively unharmed, and was currently following the rest of the group. She didn't get involved with their talks, instead focusing on the task of trudging through the desert sand.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Jan 25, 2012 11:05 AM

Aug 2011
Mary grins."I fly the damn thing!" she says,taking the seat of the pilot and putting on the headphones.Layla and Col. Hall have a seat in the back,together with the total of seven men that came with Mary.
Jan 27, 2012 12:11 PM

Jun 2009
SEVERAL HOURS LATER

the group had failed to find the S.A.M that had shot their plane down, due to time constraints they were forced to give up the search. after a short stop over at the airbase the group was bandaged up and on the way to the location of the enemy instalation containing the plane, there waas no way to tell if the pilots were still alive but ariel photographs showed the plane to be in the compound along with a sudden influx of enemy troops.

The group was in a convoy of six humvees converted to gun truck they were the rear truck the other five consisted of us army rangers under the command of LTC Strong who was in the front truck.

Areil support was on call in the form of an airbourne calvary unit back at base.

A voice came over the radio we are in range, shut down the trucks and proceed on foot, hold your fire until within the perimeter ogf the comound
Jan 27, 2012 12:14 PM

Jun 2011
Layla,Col. Hall and Mary(Anemia will be soon here and asked me to drag her around) stepped out of the trucks,holding weapons in hand,having eyes on 360 degrees.
Feb 2, 2012 11:58 AM

Jun 2009
Leon steps out of the truck and starts walking towards the front of the line while loading 00 buck 3 inch magnums into his mossberg.

As we step out of the trucks and get prepared for the assualt, a single mortar round is fired from within the compound, it blows up the lead truck. We come under heavy fire from small arms and atleast two sniper armed with bolt action PGM Hécate II anti-material rifles.

Leon jumo to the ground when the truck explodes. His ears are ringing and his vision is blurred "they were waiting for us".
SajahoFeb 2, 2012 12:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» H.Q.'s Presonnel Files

HelloCandy - Jan 16, 2012

16 by HelloCandy »»
Feb 14, 2012 9:07 AM

Sticky: » H.Q.'s Mission Sign-up Board

9 by antiman »»
Jan 21, 2012 9:00 AM

» H.Q.'s Lounge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

275 by AngelicXI »»
Jan 21, 2012 5:45 AM

» Bad Guy's Profiles

HelloCandy - Jan 20, 2012

3 by antiman »»
Jan 20, 2012 4:49 PM

Sticky: » [Complete] Mission: Ice Them Fools

HelloCandy - Jan 17, 2012

30 by Sajaho »»
Jan 17, 2012 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.