MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Persona 4 The Animation Episode 15 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Persona 4 The Animation »» Persona 4 The Animation Episode 15 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Persona 4 The Animation Episode 15 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
214 88.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
23 9.47%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
3 1.23%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
2 0.82%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
1 0.41%
Voters: 243

01-23-12, 5:13 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 487
Veryl said:
So nice to see the P3 love here <3. ATLUS fans!



ATLUS isn't just Persona (unfortunately, for many people it is).
 
01-23-12, 5:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 52
love this episode.. Yu is such a badass pimp!! Lolz can't stop laughing!!
OMG! The fanservice of P3 made me love this even more! Dance for joy the moment Burn My Breeeaaaddd~~ start playing!!


 
01-23-12, 9:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2079
Hope next episode is not rushed but the preview make me think it will be rushed, the best part of the game start now. (from now until the end)
 
01-23-12, 9:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1876
Damn! No Piggyback Ride with Yosuke...
 
01-23-12, 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 73
Miya_F_Exia said:
Veryl said:
So nice to see the P3 love here <3. ATLUS fans!



ATLUS isn't just Persona (unfortunately, for many people it is).


Persona has brought alot of people into a previously "obscure" franchise though. Its a bit of a shame thinking Persona = ATLUS yeah, but I find a good portion of the people (myself included) who started with P3/4 make an effort to try the other SMT and ATLUS games at least. I became a fan that way. Its just a bit harder to find some of the other games T_T.

Im just glad the fanbase is getting bigger. Gives ATLUS the backing they need to keep going :D.
 
01-24-12, 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 63
I want to watch this episode so badly!

But I can't find any source to get my dose of P4!

Check out my anime blog: http://otakutajio.tumblr.com/
 
01-24-12, 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 487
Veryl said:
Miya_F_Exia said:
Veryl said:
So nice to see the P3 love here <3. ATLUS fans!



ATLUS isn't just Persona (unfortunately, for many people it is).


Persona has brought alot of people into a previously "obscure" franchise though. Its a bit of a shame thinking Persona = ATLUS yeah, but I find a good portion of the people (myself included) who started with P3/4 make an effort to try the other SMT and ATLUS games at least. I became a fan that way. Its just a bit harder to find some of the other games T_T.

Im just glad the fanbase is getting bigger. Gives ATLUS the backing they need to keep going :D.


You have a very different experience than mine, since what I see the most is people longing for P5 and whenever a SMT (and I mean Nocturne-like) is mentioned, they all go like: Screw them, we want P5, that's the only game ATLUS has that is worth it!!!!!!!!!!

[Not only that but whenever I mention I prefer Nocturne or DDS over P4 I am almost killed.]
 
01-24-12, 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 260
Miya_F_Exia said:
[Not only that but whenever I mention I prefer Nocturne or DDS over P4 I am almost killed.]


I have no idea why they would kill you for that. Story side of things. Digital Devil Saga and Nocturne are far superior than Persona 4's. Also may I say, much darker and meaningful.
 
01-25-12, 12:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5081
RealScreamer said:
Miya_F_Exia said:
[Not only that but whenever I mention I prefer Nocturne or DDS over P4 I am almost killed.]


I have no idea why they would kill you for that. Story side of things. Digital Devil Saga and Nocturne are far superior than Persona 4's. Also may I say, much darker and meaningful.
Even before the Animation was announced P5 was what was most rumored to come after Catherine. After they announced the P4 Anime they basically made 2 P4 game announcement and P5. Yeah, seems to me like their minds are currently focused on persona atm. For better or for worse it's the more mainstream of their series.

 
01-25-12, 1:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1216
Chihiro...you've overcome your uh...shortcomings because of me (well the 3rd game's protagonist and her boyfriend). I'm sorry I'm dead now.



LOL
 
01-25-12, 2:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1970
Haha hilarious ep :D

5/5

However, I'm worried about the direction of this. They've spent the last 3 eps on fillers(?), and the only thing new we've found out from the 3 eps is that Naoto is now going to their school. :S
 
01-25-12, 2:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2653
MAN i was waiting for this episode ever since the show started and it was worth it! they made the kings game so friggin funny,yu went into total pimp mode LOL this episode showed me how badly i wish they would do a series for PS3.

even though it doesn't really matter and he wasn't in the Persona 4 game would had been nice if Vince from Catherine made a appearance in the background of club since he was in the PS3 psp remake would had made my day XD.
 
01-25-12, 2:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 270
onedaysnotice said:
Haha hilarious ep :D

5/5

However, I'm worried about the direction of this. They've spent the last 3 eps on fillers(?), and the only thing new we've found out from the 3 eps is that Naoto is now going to their school. :S


Ep13: Nanako is so lovely.
Ep14: Yuu gained 5 more persona to use, and a lot more possibility to fuse up even stronger ones.
Ep15: Naoto becomes more than just a recurrent character, Chie social link level up = even more powerful persona for Yuu.

There's a lot going in the "background" if you know what's happening. I'm tired of another "where did he get all those persona from?????" type of question like back when ep12 aired.
 
01-25-12, 4:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 579
Commie's subs are finally out.

HOLY SHIT.

THIS EPISODE.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

BEST EPISODE.

OF ANYTHING.

EVER.

EVER.

EEEEVVVEEERRRRR.
 
01-25-12, 5:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Best episode so far, Chie getting a scene for herself with Narukami :D And Narukami acting like a boss at the club, so hilarious. I am still only 40 hours into P3P, first persona game I have played and its awesome but the dub is not so good. But nice that they go to the city where persona 3 took place.
 
01-25-12, 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 802
Yuu was quite awesome, the rest of the rowdy bunch wasn't half bad either :) This is probably my favourite episode of the series so far.
 
01-25-12, 5:39 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 487
Leon-Gun said:
RealScreamer said:
Miya_F_Exia said:
[Not only that but whenever I mention I prefer Nocturne or DDS over P4 I am almost killed.]


I have no idea why they would kill you for that. Story side of things. Digital Devil Saga and Nocturne are far superior than Persona 4's. Also may I say, much darker and meaningful.
Even before the Animation was announced P5 was what was most rumored to come after Catherine. After they announced the P4 Anime they basically made 2 P4 game announcement and P5. Yeah, seems to me like their minds are currently focused on persona atm. For better or for worse it's the more mainstream of their series.


I know that. It's just that it's impossible to mention something like "I'm waiting for a new SMT for PS3/Wiii/360/whatever that isn't DS or PSP". Not only that but just like I mentioned, depending on your preferences people kill you. Well, whatever XD

But as for being more mainstream, I think Persona became more mainstream from P3 on. After all, SMT is a kinda difficult series to get into; Persona made things easier.
 
01-25-12, 7:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3868
"Thou art I... And I'm thou...

Thou shalt be blessed when creating
Personas of the Pimp Arcana."


It was great hearing "Burn My Dread" in this episode, as well as the other P3 songs.
I loved the king's game in the game, and I love it as well in this episode.

drunk Yukiko ftw
 
01-25-12, 8:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 13
My god, this ep was AWESOME, it absolutely made my day - every little bit of it (either P3 or P4) created this special atmosphere, that I love in these games.

AWESOME :)
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/0iMCA.gif" border="0">
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/PJuVE.gif" border="0"><img src="http://myanimelist.net/signature/GoMati.png" border="0"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/eXzr6.gif" border="0">
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/b6G3C.gif" border="0">
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.


Cheers to people from Poland! ;>
 
01-25-12, 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 305
The amount of NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN from brotag during the kings game was amazing.
 
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices