Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2012 6:46 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wonder if Angus really loves Yang.. If he does, he's hiding it really well.. And indeed Will and Ulyess, like father like son!

I really hope Eros and Lele 's happiness will not be short-lived. I so want to see them happy together. And Eros now ties his hair, just like his old self! I love that earring on him and I can't believe Lele is daring enough to say those words "You are my possession" XD
Jan 20, 2012 2:21 AM

Sep 2011
I don't think Angus loves anyone really.
I hope that Eros and Lele can just be together too, but with how nice it is now, it makes me think something bad is going to happen but maybe that's just me being pesmistic...
Jan 23, 2012 4:17 AM

Feb 2008
I think the series is going to be end soon... The plot is gradually resolving.
Jan 23, 2012 9:42 PM

Aug 2010
inzaratha said:
I don't think Angus loves anyone really.
I hope that Eros and Lele can just be together too, but with how nice it is now, it makes me think something bad is going to happen but maybe that's just me being pesmistic...

I can't help but feel something bad is going to happen too (because now they seem to be very happy and often sad things happen after such happy moments). I hope not though..
Mar 13, 2012 9:31 PM

Mar 2011
This has to be one of my favourite chapters for Lele and Eros. They're finally open with each other and can sort of live in this little island of paradise in the apartment. They get to experience the past years they missed out on, but then again...they did get to sort out their own stuff and truly find themselves while being apart. I don't think it'll last though...too good to be true? I really hope they don't crash though, they are amazing when they're finally together and free to be with each other.

I wish they'd give us more details on Eros' condition...it's really bothering me.
WTF IS FEIDNA UP TO. Seeking to steal Lele's job back in France? Ca'ts wait for ext chap.
ANGUS BELONGS TO NO ONE. I don't think he truly loves Ulysses. Just a damn good actor.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The One Chapter 105 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Sep 15, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 99 Discussion

inzaratha - Mar 10, 2013

2 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 7:23 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 98 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 10, 2013

5 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:25 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 97 Discussion

inzaratha - Jan 6, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 62 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 6, 2009

14 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.