MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Would you build a machine that stops women from aging past 12?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan »» Would you build a machine that stops women from aging past 12?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
#1
08-18-08, 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 35004
I certainly would.
Modified by aero, 12-11-08, 3:38 PM

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
 
#2
08-19-08, 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 6
Gahhhh! No way!! D:
 
#3
09-13-08, 8:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
NO!, That is perverted : )
 
#4
09-13-08, 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4952
ukonkivi said:
I certainly would.

You are officially my fucking hero.

Use your dick to do the trick!™
 
#5
09-13-08, 9:14 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 2513
Only if they could choose whether to age or not.
My anime list
 
#6
09-13-08, 10:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2757
nkill4 said:
NO!, That is perverted : )
NO!, your perverted. OP just asked if you would build an anti-aging machine. Anything else that you thought of was the doing of your own sick mind! lulz :-)
 
#7
09-13-08, 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 4084
ZinnKid said:
nkill4 said:
NO!, That is perverted : )
NO!, your perverted. OP just asked if you would build an anti-aging machine. Anything else that you thought of was the doing of your own sick mind! lulz :-)

awesome

this whole thread is awesome and i should sticky it

EDIT: i might as well since this is just the dokuro-chan board actually...

*stickies*
 
#8
09-13-08, 10:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1013
I can't answer that! Its a trick question!
 
#9
09-13-08, 10:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 474
no but i would make one thats stops women from aging past 23
:D
lol
 
09-13-08, 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6884

sup
 
09-28-08, 5:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 628
Haha! I honestly wouldn't mind being 12 for the rest of my life. 8D
 
11-21-08, 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 442
Kimura said:
ukonkivi said:
I certainly would.

You are officially my fucking hero.
Neverender said:

sup

OMG i cant breath laughing soooooooooo hard

yall are all my heros wins all around
oh im crying oh shit where is pedobear when you need him.

 
11-21-08, 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 68
sikkkke said:
no but i would make one thats stops women from aging past 23
:D


That's better. :P
 
12-11-08, 3:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 442
Yeah not so lolicon. Seriously it is weird if you would... Plus you incur the wrath of an angel with a spiky club so it's probably not worth it even if you have a lolicon.

 
01-03-09, 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 909
sikkkke said:
no but i would make one thats stops women from aging past 23
:D


signed


Thanks to FreedomWings for the sig!
 
01-03-09, 8:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2348
I would make a machine that stops women from aging past 12.

I would in a heartbeat.
(づ°‿°.)づ
 
01-03-09, 8:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 909
Cloudrayne said:
Kimura said:
ukonkivi said:
I certainly would.

You are officially my fucking hero.
Neverender said:

sup

OMG i cant breath laughing soooooooooo hard

yall are all my heros wins all around
oh im crying oh shit where is pedobear when you need him.


PEDOBEAR!








Thanks to FreedomWings for the sig!
 
02-09-09, 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 732
 
07-12-09, 5:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
can we change 12 to 16?
 
07-22-09, 1:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 806
12 is fine too...
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices