MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Introductions here! ^.^
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Anime Afterlife »» Introductions here! ^.^

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (16) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
01-17-12, 2:15 PM

Heyo ! Thkx for the invite !

I'm Alexandre... Nice to meet you all :D

01-17-12, 5:54 PM

My name's Brenan. I've been an anime fan since I was 4. : )

I watched Digimon, Pokemon, all the anime that had a bit of success outside of Japan.
Unfortunately, I only ever seen dubbed/super cheesy 'friendship power!' anime until just a few years. Since then, I feel like I've been catching up on a lifetime of missed opportunities. ^_^

It's nice to meet all of you.
"A teacher of mine used to say, 'Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to charge you because you are a vegetarian'."
-Harold Kushner

"A flower is weak and frail. If you try to cover it from the wind and the rain, it will die longing for the sun."
-Ai Haibara (Detective Conan)

01-17-12, 7:28 PM

Hey everyone, I'm rodanmaster. To be honest haven't posted in any of the forums or anything before here on MAL (just use the site as an informational source normally), but since I got an invite to this club, might as well make this my first post. Anyways I've been watching anime since about 2008 now (started with Naruto way back then), though didn't start getting "obsessed" with anime and manga until I went to Japan as an exchange student in 2009 and read a LOT of manga as a form of "studying" while I was there (all 42 volumes of Dragonaball among other things).

But anyways as of now my preferred anime tend to be stuff that I guess would be categorized as "moe", though at the same time I also do enjoy watching stuff out of Jump (currently Beelzebub and the new HunterXHunter). Besides that I'll watch just about anything if it has Seiyuu I like in it...
So yeah... nice to meet you all.

01-18-12, 10:36 AM

Hey everyone I'm Flamereel17 :) 17 being how old I am xD
I've been watching anime since I was a kid but it was all english dubbed like Pokemon, DBZ. I've gotten properly into anime for the past year and it's been awesome :D

I can pretty much talk about anything, not just anime xD. Things such as MMA, Football (soccer for americans), Music, Gaming are just a few of my interests :).

Thanks for the invite and I hope I can get along with everyone and make friends :D

Also if people can recommend good comedy anime's that'd be cool :), that's just my favorite type of genre, can't beat having a laugh :)

01-18-12, 7:32 PM

Why hello everyone, names julien or whatever you wanna call me I guess.(just not to mean)
Um im 20 and from the states(west coast) and have been watching anime on and off for about 3ish years?

Kinda on and off on MAL lately due to school but should be pretty active now. Hope to make some friends since Im still kinda new to the site and pretty much game to talk about anything since I do a lot of stuff.

Thanks for the invite and yeah hope to see you all around.

01-19-12, 2:05 AM

Thanx for the invite

hey im inuyashakurosaki but people just call me yash

ive been watching anime for 5 ish years on and off and then my friend hat-and-clogs introduced me to this site

hope to see you around

01-19-12, 2:40 AM

Hi Hi :)
I'm LukaCaleb and I discovered my love for anime when I was a kid and played through Kingdom hearts!
These days my favorite has been Code Geass :D btw- Lelouch > Light Yagami... It is true :/ (as much as Light pwns)

Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys :)

01-19-12, 6:28 AM

Hi there!

My name is Hailey!

Hmmm Not that good at introductions lol lets see i haven't been watching anime very long, i'm 16 years old, and...welll i have nothing else to really say

^_^

01-19-12, 2:03 PM

KuroiInazuma, reporting for duty.

01-19-12, 4:42 PM

Hi, I'm SilverLily. I'm 23 and have been watching anime since highschool, but only recently starting watching a lot more. I like being sociable but I'm kinda shy :P I also really enjoy playing the games on MAL, even though I'm not really good at them lol. Always looking to meet new people and make new friends :)

01-19-12, 5:26 PM

Hi people ! i'm new here hope make very friends and some advices about anime hehe kiss and hugs

01-19-12, 10:31 PM

Hey guys, I've used this site for a while when it comes to anime management and such, but I've only interacted with the community a small bit as of yet.

I've been into anime and manga for years now. I started with stuff like Dragon Ball Z and Naruto, typical I know, but I've come to see more than just those over time. Aside from the masses of Shounen action series, I've taken a liking to psychological Seinen mangas as well.

Hoping to talk to more people since it'd be nice to chat with others about anime and manga.

01-19-12, 10:56 PM

Hiya! ^_^ Thanks for inviting me here.....umm....whoever invited me here! xD
(I'm horrible at remembering usernames) I'm AlainaTheRawr, but I usually just go by Alaina on sites. ^-^

01-20-12, 2:33 AM

Hi hi hi everyone
i'm new here and thanks for the invite. You can call zangetzu or maybe 94, use what you like. Well that's it have a nice day ^_^

01-20-12, 10:30 AM

Hey everyone!thanks for invite! You can call me Nat. ^_^

01-20-12, 2:32 PM

Howdy everyone, I'm Ice. Glad to be here, hopefully I can have some fun here with everyone.

01-20-12, 5:28 PM

thank's for the invite, hello im kurihabara, just call me kuri or kuriha, nice to meet you :)

01-20-12, 5:44 PM

Hello people :D.
My name is Koiti and i'm from Brazil.
I'm 16 and watch anime since i was a kid
English is not my native language so.. don't expect much from me lol ^^.
Nice to meet you guys !

btw, thx for the invite.

01-21-12, 3:09 AM

Hi ^-^ i'm Kokuen17, and thank you fo rthe invite :3
I love anime, but sadly only discovered it two years ago. i'm really bad at Spelling so sorry for any mistakes, though spellcheck usually gets them :P
I have eight pets and my aim in life is to own at least one cow! awww cows.... :3
That's all i can be bothered to say, so nice to meet ya! :D

01-21-12, 3:29 AM

Hey, I'm Erin :)
I've not been watching anime for long, only since around early 2008.
It'd be nice to meet people here and thanks for the invite :D

Pages (16) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices