Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2012 4:44 PM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Team Caeser's Yuri is like a complete different person in this episode
Jan 13, 2012 5:23 PM
Jun 2011
borring......want to see Aichis battles
Jan 13, 2012 5:33 PM

Sep 2007
Wow ! Kamui win !
And lol for Yuri who is really ... XD
Jan 13, 2012 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
I hope Misaki doesn't lose this one. I feel like she often takes the fall in situations like this and I'd rather it not happen again.
Jan 13, 2012 6:07 PM

Nov 2011
This is my first post so here goes.
Kamui won and gets a happy ya for him
Yuri got scary...... never pissed her off o.o
and i have a feeling Misaki is going to lose this fight for the fact that at the end of the preview Aichi was getting ready
If team q4 gets to the final I bet in the final Misaki will win her match agianst the blue hair girl of AL4
Jan 13, 2012 6:49 PM

Sep 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
I hope Misaki doesn't lose this one. I feel like she often takes the fall in situations like this and I'd rather it not happen again.

actually I think she will, since Kamui won, she needs to lose so Aichi can fight the 3rd round
Jan 13, 2012 8:55 PM

Dec 2009
Diabolicu said:
Redfoxoffire said:

actually I think she will, since Kamui won, she needs to lose so Aichi can fight the 3rd round

wish the pattern would change sometimes.

Still, Yuri is hot as heck xD xD xD
Jan 13, 2012 10:42 PM

Dec 2007
I really don't understand these producers. I can never predict what fights they'll skip and which fights they'll show completely. The producers need to learn how to let the story flow instead of fast forwarding past fights viewers would actually be interested in. I wanted to see each member get a full fight, but I'm glad Misaki is getting it this time over Kamui. (Now they're even for when they fought FFBS.) It just sucks that knowing that Aichi is going to fight, Misaki will take the fall...again. And Aichi's supposed to be the weakest team member?

Also I wasn't feeling the catfight vibe just yet; if anything, it seemed like Misaki and Yuri were warming up...can't wait for next episode to see the rest of it.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Jan 14, 2012 12:43 AM

Jun 2008
Diabolicu said:
Redfoxoffire said:

Unfortunately, you are probably right (and that's why I was hoping Kamui would lose). That is actually why I got worried and made the post in the first place :P. Still, even though I know this show is targeted at little boys, I can hope they'll do something different, right?
Jan 14, 2012 12:46 AM

Jul 2009
Guess Kamui made the right choice in what cards to guard with and when.

Misaki's fight seems somewhat interesting, but i'm thinking she'll have to lose so that Aichi can fight. Based on Ren's 'wake me up when Aichi fights' and the preview and well, how it normally goes.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jan 14, 2012 3:58 AM

Feb 2008
Seeker said:
I really don't understand these producers. I can never predict what fights they'll skip and which fights they'll show completely. The producers need to learn how to let the story flow instead of fast forwarding past fights viewers would actually be interested in. I wanted to see each member get a full fight, but I'm glad Misaki is getting it this time over Kamui. (Now they're even for when they fought FFBS.) It just sucks that knowing that Aichi is going to fight, Misaki will take the fall...again. And Aichi's supposed to be the weakest team member?

Also I wasn't feeling the catfight vibe just yet; if anything, it seemed like Misaki and Yuri were warming up...can't wait for next episode to see the rest of it.

I understand the frustration of them skipping a fight but the whole team Caesar uses Dimensional Police and I don't think anyone wants to see 3 Dimensional Police fight in a row?

Jan 14, 2012 6:19 AM

Aug 2010
Well that was anti climactic, I was hoping they'd show a bit more of Kamui's fight but what DestinyFate said makes a good point, it'd probably be repetitive to show all three fights fully. More importantly, they showed how Kamui won and the last two turns of the fight so I'm satisfied :D
Looks like Misaki's gonna end up losing but by the preview it'd most likely be close (maybe it's a trigger difference) can't wait for Aichi's fight :3
lol @ Ren >_> and Tetsu's reaction ._.
Jan 14, 2012 2:26 PM

Jun 2010
Well I think we all know who's going to win the match.

Just like Kai's match somewhere in the beginning episode. Trigger after trigger. Almost an overkill.

Oct 22, 2015 6:51 AM

Aug 2015
I'm so happy Kamui Won! I swear he is Awesome! I hope they show us how he is when he's grown up.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 9 Discussion

Nanodesu - Mar 4, 2011

10 by ZaneRobie »»
Feb 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrHatandClogs - Jan 7, 2011

56 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 21, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 58 Discussion

vanissa45 - Feb 10, 2012

20 by Zetsumu »»
Sep 27, 2022 4:03 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 4 Discussion

Nanodesu - Jan 28, 2011

24 by SemperKaladin »»
Aug 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 62 Discussion

vanissa45 - Mar 9, 2012

21 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 7, 2021 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.