MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

51 56.04%
4 out of 5: Liked it

25 27.47%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 9.89%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 5.49%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.10%
Voters: 91

01-15-12, 10:22 AM

SolidSnakeUS said:
For some reason, this episode made me mad, not sure exactly why. Maybe because of how stupid Louise was to even follow someone that was NOT supposed to be there in the first fucking place?

I agree it was stupid of her to do that, but Lousie has never demonstrated much in the way of street-smarts or even a lot of common sense. She's apparently very wrapped up in this devotion she has to this faith and I'll just go out on a limb and figure she got carried away with it, seeing as how the bait was an elderly woman who just wanted to come to the ceremony.

SolidSnakeUS said:
I have a feeling this will either become like Shana or will go the really low, low route and brainwash Louise. So Saito can't beat anyone and Lousie had a really big derp moment...

Hng. Not liking the visual that brings up.

N1neteen said:
Wow! that Pope was sooo stupid.

I don't think he's stupid at all. I really doubt he is what he seems.

Iazrien said:
Wow saito is such a creep it hurts to watch i don't remember him being like this in previous seasons..

Well, what I recall is that actually in seasons two and three he WAS a BIG jerk, as opposed to season one where he was not.

In this episode he did fairly well I think. As far as I can tell, he didn't actually let Tifania kiss him. As for the scene with Louise, they ARE married - what's wrong with the two of them doing what they want??? I think it's nice that he's showing that he's head over heals for her.
Modified by saka, 01-16-12, 1:30 AM

01-15-12, 12:06 PM

This seems really rushed IMO, maybe because they have to fit a lot into 13 episodes..

01-15-12, 1:00 PM

It'd be interesting if Lemon-chan was Saito's nun friend from Earth but I doubt it because there's only 11 eps left >__>

01-15-12, 1:28 PM

So far I've seen a lot of complaining that this season is not living up to the first. I'm not seeing it personally. I'm enjoying this season quite a bit so far.

01-15-12, 2:16 PM

Ruledragon said:
After watching this till the end im going to give a go to the light novels to see the diferences =

good idea, I'm gonna have to steal it

01-15-12, 2:46 PM

Well took me a bit but caught up. This season is opening up to be pretty good. Getting right into a decent plot. Third season seemed to lose itself a little at first so I am glad this one doesn't seem to be doing that.

01-15-12, 3:50 PM

this ep was fantastic.
anyway louise is still so innocent to fall in that trap.

01-15-12, 4:34 PM

Cratex said:
N1neteen said:
Wow! that Pope was sooo stupid.

I don't think he's stupid at all. I really doubt he is what he seems.

Yeah, maybe being dumb and letting Louise to be abducted was all according to his plan to capture Joseph, or maybe he is just one of the bad guys.

01-15-12, 4:50 PM

Good episode....lemon chan!

Things is moving a little to fast predictable as they need to fill a lot in 13 episodes.

Loiuse "lemon" Valliere looked so cute as a nun falling for that is soooo cute and sad at the same time.

I am the only one that thinks the Pope is really the bad of the history and he may be using Joseph for his plans?? I really had that feeling.

Well lets see how this keep going!

01-15-12, 4:58 PM

N1neteen said:
or maybe he is just one of the bad guys.

that's what I'm thinking - as I said in the episode 1 forum, he has Bad Guy written all over him.

raxius1230 said:

I am the only one that thinks the Pope is really the bad of the history and he may be using Joseph for his plans??

Again, as I said in the episode 1 forum, he has Bad Guy written all over him.
Modified by saka, 01-16-12, 1:31 AM

01-15-12, 5:57 PM

Sebulon said:
Lemon-chan!! xD What a nice episode, I hope Louise won't be captured until the last episode, otherwise we won't be seeing any more Louise x Saito comedy in a long time. :'(

If this happens, there will be blood!
Loved the index costumes and the ed with Louise in different hairstyles! 5/5 for sure

01-15-12, 7:54 PM

The story hasn't really taken much of a different approach as it did a great amount of years ago. If I remember correctly, the ''war'' thing happened already. So, just add another one, some more romance and you got yourself a final series. Not impressed. Oh, well. I did find the Lemon-Chan scene pretty funny. Looking forward to the next!

01-15-12, 8:00 PM

Cratex said:
Iazrien said:
Wow saito is such a creep it hurts to watch i don't remember him being like this in previous seasons..

Well, what I recall is that actually in seasons two and three he WAS a BIG jerk, as opposed to season one where he was not.

In this episode he did fairly well I think. As far as I can tell, he didn't actually let Tifania kiss him. As for the scene with Louise, they ARE married - what's wrong with the two of them doing what they want??? I think it's nice that he's showing that he's head over heals for her.

he was all of that but i mean seriously who wouldnt given some of those certain situations and i'd much rather him be the show off jerk rather than a freak with those ridiculous faces and obscene sounds even if it shows for only a split moment.

01-15-12, 9:34 PM

Lemon-chan scene and the ED were great, also good to see the plot moving along at a decent pace.

01-15-12, 10:29 PM

I'm surprised Louise threatened to bite her tongue and kill herself if they were planning on torturing her.

The ending theme with Louise's hairstyle was cute. Just another reason why she is one of my favorite characters.

01-16-12, 12:13 AM

It's funny how sometimes you get things after seeing it twice strangely. The whole Lemon-chan other than what I though can also be translated into a little dirty joke. That quite makes the laugh perhaps more for males. replace Lemon-chan by small breasts and now go to make sense what Maricorn says of "After Lemon-chan are Melons" that's where I get it. If you go back to the scene where he calls her Lemon-chan it makes me laugh more thinking that. Ecchi comedy at its finest really. And yup even after 3 times all this makes you still laugh.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

01-16-12, 4:55 AM

Aww gothic girl was cute.. it's kinda too bad things like that only work in anime. She's look like a huge freak in real life.

BTW Julio isn't as impressive as I thought he was. Plus Louise being caught so easily.. that's like one of the oldest tricks in the fucking book.

But hey, at least it got straight to storyline unlike the seasons before.
Did you like my avatar, perv?

01-16-12, 12:08 PM

Vandesdelca said:
I want some Tiffania x Saito!

The pace is going really well. I thought they'd be putting off any story advancement for another 2-3 episodes but they've already advanced the plot nicely in episode 2.

5/5.

Yeah, And I really like some Siseta X Saitou romance thing in it.

01-16-12, 1:19 PM

SAITO , SAVE MY LOUISE LEMON-CHAN , PLEEASEEE ;3;
Louise is so cute with the new clothes ! ~ x3

01-16-12, 7:51 PM

Oh cool so thats what happened to Gin, glad to see he still has his extending sword power.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices