MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hajime no Ippo Chapter 962 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hajime no Ippo »» Hajime no Ippo Chapter 962 Discussion

View Poll Results: Hajime no Ippo Chapter 962 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
4 80.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
1 20.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
0.00%
Voters: 5

#1
01-13-12, 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6391
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh man ... how he was devastated.
 
#2
01-13-12, 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 60
damn ring (bell)

"I can see it! The greatest fortress in the world... OUTER HEAVEN!!
And somewhere ahead... METAL GEAR is waiting! LET´S GO!!"

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Saeba_Ryo
 
#3
01-13-12, 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 297
This fight is booooring. I wanna see Aoiki's fight xD
 
#4
01-13-12, 5:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2338
I just want to see Itagaki lose, but I know he's going to somehow win.
 
#5
01-13-12, 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 12
Mormegil said:
I just want to see Itagaki lose, but I know he's going to somehow win.


I agree with you. haha. itagaki is getting in my nerves. he's overconfindent. :)
 
#6
01-13-12, 11:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
ThE_14tH said:
Mormegil said:
I just want to see Itagaki lose, but I know he's going to somehow win.


I agree with you. haha. itagaki is getting in my nerves. he's overconfindent. :)

Also he's getting a bit creepy with all the things he does to Ippo behind his back, like trying to choke him... (Not to mention his obsession with Kumi)
 
#7
01-14-12, 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1644
PyroKnight said:
ThE_14tH said:
Mormegil said:
I just want to see Itagaki lose, but I know he's going to somehow win.


I agree with you. haha. itagaki is getting in my nerves. he's overconfindent. :)

Also he's getting a bit creepy with all the things he does to Ippo behind his back, like trying to choke him... (Not to mention his obsession with Kumi)


To lose this fight, could help him being cured from his obsession to "beat" Ippo and his overconfidence. Itagaki has turned into a very unlikable character, I really hope the manga-ka realizes this and changes it - with losing this fight! I really want Saeki to win, he's fighting to prove his point, he's the hardworking "Ippo" in this fight who goes against the genius. When he was thinking about the "old model vs new model" it only made me want to see him win more an more. D:
 
#8
01-17-12, 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3883
If Itagaki really wants to outduel Ippo (which I'm sure is far down in his mind right now), then now's his golden chance. He's either going to be better off for this, or Saeki is gonna blow him out of the water in the very next round.

 
#9
01-18-12, 11:51 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 47162
Saved by the bell, though fighting with one eye is gonna be tough..


I Believe In hate at First sight. [Imagination, Bliss with No Cost.]
 
Top
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices