MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 14 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shakugan no Shana III (Final) »» Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 14 Discussion

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 14 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

94 69.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

22 16.30%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 8.15%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.48%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 4.44%
Voters: 135

01-13-12, 8:33 PM

Well, everyone seems to bash the flame hazes but they still have 10 episodes to explain why they are opposed to the Snake of the Festival / God of Creation / Yuji's plan.

01-13-12, 9:19 PM

love it :D not going to bash anybody... this is what makes a show intresting. they have 10 episodes left to end the war, bring shana and Yuuji together and mop up any unanswerd questions :-)

i'll be sitting by and enjoying the show while you all go nuts over what just happend haha.

"uh this season sucks!!!" for gods sake you lot are as bad as those who write 1 episode reviews and think they are friggin experts...
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

01-13-12, 10:01 PM

the only way flame hazes can win now is by deus ex machina.
this anime will probably end like soul eater...

and yeah i'm not surprised humans fought this war against denizens for no reason i mean they do that all time that's what humans do... :))

01-13-12, 10:17 PM

Well of course Yuji's plan SOUNDS flawless...

Very few people seem to be acknowledging the extreme likelihood that his plan isn't all sunshine, lolipops and rainbows for everyone. If anything, I'd say Sophie knows the bad that will still come of his plan rather than just being a stubborn warmonger, but it could easily be both.

+ what Prism said.

01-13-12, 11:40 PM

Wow, I did not expect that ending. They were all killed! One of the best episodes so far! Finally the "bad" guys win.

Haborym's little speech towards the end, in my opinion was one of the best moments in the episode, only triumph by Yuuji's speech.

The opening didn't seem to fit, also it seems like we might have some kind of "rest" from the action?
Modified by ClementIV, 01-13-12, 11:54 PM

01-14-12, 2:35 AM

Yuuji, how hypocritical.

"There is not need to fight, it is over"

Then your subordinate continue to fire their cannon and massacre every single one of them.

What for? If the Denizens really leave, and if peace is really achieve, there will be no reason for the Flame Haze to pursue them, so what for do they kill the Flame Hazes?
Modified by Sharurumagne, 01-14-12, 2:40 AM

01-14-12, 2:51 AM

Lovin the new OP! Mostly because its by Mami Kawada! <3 :D

Overall, I thought this episode was pretty good. Could be better, but then again, it could be worst as well. xD It sucks knowing this series is already passed its half way point and barely developed enough for me to enjoy it. In my opinion all this stuff should have been done by the 10th episode. Meh... whatever... I am a Shakugan no Shana fan for life! :D

01-14-12, 5:55 AM

Valky said:
Declaring your plan and make your plan reality are two different things. There's no guarantee your plan will always go your way. It's not like the world that Yuuji intend to create suddenly appears out of nowhere instantly.
So far, all magic things in Shana is fueled with the power of existence (either taken from human or the denizen's own "soul" existence). Assuming the snake is not excluded from that rule, creating a world seems like it's going to take hell lot of sacrifice.

01-14-12, 6:21 AM

nseika said:
Valky said:
Declaring your plan and make your plan reality are two different things. There's no guarantee your plan will always go your way. It's not like the world that Yuuji intend to create suddenly appears out of nowhere instantly.
So far, all magic things in Shana is fueled with the power of existence (either taken from human or the denizen's own "soul" existence). Assuming the snake is not excluded from that rule, creating a world seems like it's going to take hell lot of sacrifice.

Have you forgotten the Reiji Maigo? The trinity was able to use that to create an endless fountain of power of existence before. No reason they can't do something similar now.

01-14-12, 6:43 AM

I like Mami Kawada's voice.. but the opening seems totally random-.- Not what one would expect.

01-14-12, 12:22 PM

I'm now surely for Yuji's side, I really don't see anything wrong with it... I don't get why some of the Flame Hazes want what was happening until now to continue...

01-14-12, 12:42 PM

LieselotteHeart said:

What for? If the Denizens really leave, and if peace is really achieve, there will be no reason for the Flame Haze to pursue them, so what for do they kill the Flame Hazes?

Someone already answered this question on the previous page.

Anyway it was pretty good. I was sick of seeing the flame hazes destroying so easily the denizens. And the best thing of all was seeing that stupid nun getting owned lol.
Modified by Raziel1991, 01-14-12, 12:51 PM

01-14-12, 1:05 PM

In a way I'm happy that the motives of both sides are complicated. much better than shallow plots where one side is clearly evil for no reason xD
We watch anime because it shows us a magical world much better than our own =)

01-14-12, 1:12 PM

Unahim said:
nseika said:

Have you forgotten the Reiji Maigo? The trinity was able to use that to create an endless fountain of power of existence before. No reason they can't do something similar now.

This.

And perhaps, if the commander isn't an old hag. I'll like the Flame Hazes more. lol.

01-14-12, 1:27 PM

Gorgeous op is gorgeous.

01-14-12, 2:01 PM

It took them this long to have a good enough explanation to why Yuji is doing all of this.

01-14-12, 2:14 PM

Great episode and the new OP is awesome.

01-14-12, 7:26 PM

Ausmix said:
good ep, but so far the story/ plot between the flame hazes and Denizens reasons for fighting each other seems a bit weak/rushed, it would make the story better if the flame hazes had more of a stronger purpose for fighting the Denizens. Meh, we'll see how it turns out.

from what i know about the light novels, it looks like the anime will have the same ending (a good one)

Most people fight for no purpose, they fight for the sake of fighting and their pride.

01-14-12, 9:59 PM

So far I don't see much reason to side with the Flame Hazes.. I guess they want us to cheer the denizens on?

01-15-12, 1:36 AM

Great episode, favorite so far, glad Yuji is doing something so awesome, and Sophie needs to die!

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices