Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 12, 2012 9:48 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
DVD out April 4, 2012...

She got him away. She calmed him by kissing him and was mad at the guy being tricked.

The guy suggesting everyone to write encouragement towel (?) to Tsukasa.

Sae's the first to speech and she's nervous. The guy's sister is encouraging her. After that it's Tsukasa's turn and she hugs him from behind. lol @ the only male candidate!!

So the result is... Tsukasa won tremendously!! Miya is happy that Sae went through till the end! lol @ her goal for Sae. Kurosawa doesn't give up, and seems like she's into the guy, too.

lol @ the guy going into the water saving Tsukasa from the dog and getting invited to her house. Then getting into the bath like he dreamed in the beginning of the series, except she wears swimming suits. He enjoys the feeling of someone washing his back for him. Nice end to the arc!

Next up is his childhood friend.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 12, 2012 11:27 AM

Aug 2008
This is so full of WINs.
Especially for Junichi. What a lucky bastard!
Jan 12, 2012 12:51 PM
Dec 2011
loved it :) wish it was more than 2 episode but looks like each girl will get 2 ep only. no arc for miya?? D; nooooooooooooees
Jan 12, 2012 2:17 PM

Feb 2011
Ah, fair enough for 2 episodes, I felt there could have been a bit more to it, it felt a bit
easy...

Rihoko's arc better not be as dull like last series.

Other than that +satisfied
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/AZ4L&sclick=1">

Please if anyone knows anything about the Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream manga volumes (where I can buy them) please let me know!!
Jan 12, 2012 2:49 PM

Jul 2011
Ended the arc nicely.
mdzJan 12, 2012 9:22 PM
Jan 12, 2012 3:29 PM

Oct 2010
I am very pleasantly surprised of this episode and happy of how it went. For one the following,

is a nice resolution in the beginning. I also call it the light that purifies the nasty remains of the bitch’s kiss. Pretty much how you look at it, itself means that with the light peering through the window. A rather nice artistic approach.

One of the most MOE that got me hard is the following avatar,

Whom a GIF of the club is. Really crazy MOE of Ayatsuji never before seen. TBH I was not ready for this level.

About the fan service, it was very tame. I was happy. I though it might go further but it was fine. It concerns of the figure in the swimsuit and breasts in the spoiler
mainly it was just plain irritating to think of how Junichi is lucky to have a girl like her. Ayatsuji’s figure is nice.

The other thing I liked is the following,

It shows Ayatsuji in one of the best anger modes I have seen TBH. I am surprised the other girl did not have broken nose.

Loved the kiss in the shack in the spoiler
but I want to mention that it’s the same one as with Morishima and the knee kissing. Furthermore the spoiler shows somewhat the lip locking which was nice but it was not clear.

About the preview, it looks like it will be Rihoko. From the looks of the spoiler
Junichi already liked Rihoko’s chest from when he was young. Which means he was a pervert from the start. Furthermore those look like eels? On top of that there looks to be some playing of them by a friend of Rihoko and this part proves it further of Rihoko’s arc coming up. May edit this later.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
of Ayatsuji is really nice. I like the style.

Image Stitches in the spoiler
Ayatsuji in swimsuit was good. She has a really nice figure. Balanced out with Cs I would think. Yeah easily.

Obligatory GIF in the spoiler
of Ayatsuji’s service to Junichi, which I think after the kiss from Kurosawa he should not have gotten easy. Rest are in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=388447
That’s all I will do for now.
Yumekichi11Jan 12, 2012 5:59 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 12, 2012 3:30 PM

May 2011
mel21 said:
loved it :) wish it was more than 2 episode but looks like each girl will get 2 ep only. no arc for miya?? D; nooooooooooooees

I think I'm more disappointed that they didn't add a two episode arc for Risa.

In all another great episode, I had a feeling that Kurosawa was into Junichi in the first place and wasn't just using him to get to Ayatsuji-san. I really liked that end piece of showing glimpses of the future Haruka and Hibiki graduating, Junichi/Umehara/Kaoru finally seniors, and Junichi/Ayatsuji-san running off together holding hands :)

Finally, they're gonna get into Rihoko's arc and hopefully give us some closure on her relationship with Junichi! lol

Gonna watch this episode again when the subs come out

Jan 12, 2012 3:32 PM

May 2011
AHHHHH next Rihoko's turn! HOPING FOR THE BEST!!!
Jan 12, 2012 4:39 PM

Jun 2011
Ayatsuji is so smart, I like.

But why do they call each other by their last name... I don't understand...

And kissing scene with swim suit, that's all we get
Jan 12, 2012 6:09 PM

Aug 2009
Bwahaha, the arc ended almost exactly how I thought it would.

The only big twist here was how I didn't think that the opponent was fighting Ayatsuji in order for to win Junichi's heart. I figured she was fighting for the position to be Student Council Pres.

But damn, Junichi is lucky to have a smart girl like Ayatsuji. She's the type that generally stays calm in situations, and knocks some sense into people when needed. Great match for Junichi.

Next is Rihoko though, not sure if I'm really looking forward to that... =__=;

Random Screenshots (note, there's more than one. Just keep clicking the spoilers :3):

Jan 12, 2012 7:41 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS SO DELICIOUS!
Ayatsuji <3 when she's mad
Jan 12, 2012 7:54 PM

Jun 2008
Unfortunately, it only gets worse from here since Tsukasa is the best character in the series.
Jan 12, 2012 8:26 PM

Nov 2008
Nice after arc, Ayatsuji knew it was a trap. Nice End Art, too.
Next after arc is for Rihoko, I hope it gets a better final than the first season.
Jan 12, 2012 8:33 PM

Jul 2010
Junichi, you are really retarded (really,really)...but i cant stop to envy you T_T
I still cant believe she forgave him, tche.

1st arc finished and it was great, but dont forget we still have Ai and Haruka ahead.
Jan 12, 2012 8:40 PM

Sep 2009
My most anticipated arc is over and it was great.
Jan 12, 2012 8:50 PM

Aug 2010
Pretty touching at the ending. I'm looking forward to the other arcs.
Jan 12, 2012 8:52 PM

Mar 2011
Ayatsuji Tsukasa Arc is over.... :(
I think it should have been a lot longer... 2 episodes per arc is WAY too short...
Well at least it'll show each girl AFTER they're dating Tachibana Junichi right?
Well I loved the episode and the arc :)
Next arc is Sakurai Rihoko!
ouu, i can't wait to see the events play out in this Arc !
Eagerly anticipating episode 3 !

Jan 12, 2012 8:57 PM

Apr 2010
I loved it. I really like the lightheartedness of this show.

4/5
Jan 12, 2012 9:04 PM

May 2011
iLostReason said:
1st arc finished and it was great, but dont forget we still have Ai and Haruka ahead.

Hell yeah I can't wait for Haruka's arc, but is most likely the last arc.

Jan 12, 2012 9:07 PM

Jun 2009
Nah nah nah!

Bull Shit!

I refuse to believe Ayatsuji win in such a margin just because of 1 speech... She must've done something... Underhanded stuff... Whatever it is. The other girl can't be so crappy at speeches that she get 3rd... Something must have happen!

Again... Every time Junichi open his mouth... Facepalm... He's more pathetic than Sunohara from Clannad... In fact Sunohara look like a real man next to him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2012 9:11 PM

Dec 2008
best girl's arc is already finished...now to wait for ai and haruka
Jan 12, 2012 9:24 PM

Jun 2007
Tachibana is lucky, not only did he get Ayaytsuji but looks like the opposition actually want him even though Ayatsuji won. And how awesome for Sae she came in second.
and he showed her his thing and then got some school mizugi boob from Ayatsuji.

and they all live happily ever after.so if this where an H anime he would have gotten them both too bad for him he is just a idiot harem lead in an anime and not a hentai.

lol at Haruka pose when she got her diploma.
Rihoko arc next!!!!
Jan 12, 2012 9:37 PM

Jul 2009
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
why does it have to end.
and are they doing the reverse order of the girls from last season? so haruka will be last?
Jan 12, 2012 9:41 PM

Aug 2008
Ayatsuji was hot :)

But yeah, too bad it's already over. It was kind of anticlimatic how she won by such a huge margin (even more so by skipping over her speech that made everyone vote for her).

Rihoko better get something decent this time.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 12, 2012 9:42 PM

Dec 2011
Well, the best Arc is over...though I'm looking forward to Sae's and Morishimas's Arcs.
Jan 12, 2012 10:17 PM

Feb 2009
Best arc is over. Now there's no more reason to watch this.

Only joking.
Had a smile on my face throughout the last minutes.
Now how will they do Rihoko's?
Jan 12, 2012 10:18 PM

Jun 2011
Well i enjoyed. Its a pity next arc is Rihoko's arc, shes my least favourite.

Still im eagerly awaiting Haruka's arc as shes my favourite <3
Jan 12, 2012 10:32 PM

May 2011
Hmm, it looks like my suspicion was right, 2 episodes for each girl.
Man, I just love Ayatsuji Tsukasa more than ever! Hope that Rihoko arc won't be dissapointed.
Jan 12, 2012 11:17 PM

Mar 2011
I'm glad Ayatsuji is smart, or Junuichi would be screwed.
Jan 12, 2012 11:44 PM

Nov 2007
Kurogashi said:
are they doing the reverse order of the girls from last season? so haruka will be last?

I don't remember the first season's sequence of arcs, but it will follow the sequence shown in the ending. Ayatsuji. Rihoko. Kaoru. Ai. Sae. Morishima-senpai.

As for the episode, oh no! My favourite arc has come to an end. Actually I loved Ayatsuji more than I did in the first season. She showed her real feelings for dame no Junichi and made sure he never leaves her side. That was amazing. :)

Nothing to say much about the Rihoko episode next. I hope she at least gets a decent run this time round, I thought it was kinda lonely for her being the only one not kissed during the first season. :(

Well I am still left with Kaoru and Ai arcs to come. So I am all good. But Tsukasa remains and probably would remain my most favourite after the end of all the arcs. And like most of you here, I admit that 2 episodes arc seemed too short. :/
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 12, 2012 11:45 PM

Apr 2010
Ayatsuji's intelligence counters Junichi's stupidity nicely. I was expecting him to get a kick in the rear for being such a gullible fool rofl.

Ayatsuji was my favourite female character in the previous series and she proved shes the best in this one too. Its too bad there are only 2 episodes per character in this season.

5/5.
Jan 13, 2012 12:02 AM

Oct 2011
Although this was a good arc, it was waaaay too short! >< But i'm looking forward towards Ai's and Haruka's arc and hoping the other arcs aren't dissapointing.
Jan 13, 2012 1:05 AM
Dec 2010
Very good episode concluding Ayatsuji's arc. What I find the most interesting about it, apart from warm and spicy at the same time interaction between Tsukasa and Junichi are the understatements.
When they were closed in the shack and the question about being fine about one kiss was posed, they didn't show us anything. However, the next scene we see how Junichi replies to Rihoko, that he couldn't sleep last night, and was not really into giving a reason... I wonder what that meant ^^
Regardles, Amagami FTW!
Jan 13, 2012 1:05 AM

Feb 2010
Great episode, totally glad they've started with Tsukasa this time - if it was Haruka, I probably wouldn't have started the show yet.

So many cute scenes thistime, let's see what miss friendzone can bring on next week~
Jan 13, 2012 1:08 AM

Oct 2010
belatkuro said:
Whatever they do better not amount to this:

cause it will be sucky really. They should do at least a good end. Looks like they might imput let's play together from the looks of the infirmary. Junichi does look interested in Rihoko's chest there.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 13, 2012 1:44 AM

Dec 2010
Great episode; the episode solidifies why Ayatsuji was my favorite from last season, her intelligence really made up for Tachibana's stupidity. Even though he was mad stupid the end of last episode and the start of this one at least he didn't go through with the kiss and I'd like to think that he would have pushed her away at the last second even if she didn't show... ya.... well lets just give him the benefit of the doubt. I saw the whole Kurosawa thing coming; didn't really think she would shout it out the window tho. It felt so short like many mentioned but it was sweet all the same; the later part of the episode was really touching, so while the best arc in my opinion is over there are still many arcs to look forward to; such as Haruka or Ai.

shanimebib said:
Kurogashi said:
are they doing the reverse order of the girls from last season? so haruka will be last?

I don't remember the first season's sequence of arcs, but it will follow the sequence shown in the ending. Ayatsuji. Rihoko. Kaoru. Ai. Sae. Morishima-senpai.

I may be wrong but i don't think that order is right; i believe it will be reverse order from last season so it will be Ayatsuji. Rihoko. Ai. Sae. Kaoru. Morishima
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:
Whatever they do better not amount to this:

cause it will be sucky really. They should do at least a good end. Looks like they might imput let's play together from the looks of the infirmary. Junichi does look interested in Rihoko's chest there.

Didn't know they had a Rihoko video for that clip as well since they have so many versions of it; but ya i hope she gets some closure this time around; the fact that she was friend zoned was one of things i didn't like about season 1 so hopefully they change it this time around.
Jan 13, 2012 1:48 AM

Jun 2011
Arc is finished already dang i almost forgot that this is 12 episodes instead of 24 like its predecessor it was a great 2 episode arc
Jan 13, 2012 1:54 AM

Jan 2011
sad face it ended so quickly i still loved every minute of it besides the fact she let both them off the hook to easily but i guess shes just more mature then that, (not a big childhood friend fan) so gald i'll be getting the next arc out of the way~.

but iz be mad if anyone else gets more then a 2 episode arc!@!
Jan 13, 2012 2:03 AM

Jan 2008
i was really hoping ayatsuji would show more of her angry crazy side, especially right at the start with the whole confession scene. and 2 episode arcs are WAY too short.
Jan 13, 2012 2:59 AM

Nov 2009
So she knew the trick after all. I'm glad she did:) otherwise she would've lost my respect = =
Jan 13, 2012 3:22 AM

Sep 2010
I thought this would be another shitty episode, after watching last week's episode. Where they ended it with a fake confession and it might lead to a cliche misunderstanding.

But Ayatsuji was intelligent enough to catch that it was just a trick, still Junichi is just oblivious pathetic loser. Anyway the episode was really good and very good improvement over the last episode.

9/10 for episode....
Jan 13, 2012 5:52 AM

Dec 2011
I was expecting Ayatsuchi to more pissed than she was. Im kinda glad that she handled the situation very lady like. Also the Ayatsuchi arc is way too short. I expected it to be lil longer and more kissy kissy.

I loved the bathroom kiss at the end.
HysteryJan 13, 2012 2:17 PM
Jan 13, 2012 7:14 AM
Sep 2011
How implicit.
Jan 13, 2012 7:34 AM
Jan 2011

This is fanservice?
She's not even naked
Jan 13, 2012 8:15 AM

Apr 2011
Not a bad end to Ayatsuji's arc.
Im really looking forward to Rihoko's arc, hope it doesn't disappoint!
Jan 13, 2012 8:18 AM

Nov 2009
I like this series, it seems the endings are quite satisfying too which is a good sign.

Rihoko is my favourite of the girls so I hope that we get a satisfying arc for her as it disappointed me no end in the main series.
Jan 13, 2012 10:09 AM

May 2010
Damn. Junichi is such a lucky guy.
Jan 13, 2012 10:37 AM

Nov 2008
My favorite girls' Arc is over. I'm sad. Now the only thing I can look forward to is glimpses, which sucks. Hopefully the other Arcs are entertaining enough.

Ayatsuji Tsukasa FTW
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jan 13, 2012 11:11 AM
Sep 2011
Great episode! Season 2 is very good so far.
Jan 13, 2012 11:20 AM

May 2011
its so hard for me to watch this considering how fucking retarded Juinchi is
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2012

107 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

92 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2012

99 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.