MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Guilty Crown Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Guilty Crown »» Guilty Crown Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (21) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Guilty Crown Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
300 51.11%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
119 20.27%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
68 11.58%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
47 8.01%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
53 9.03%
Voters: 587

01-12-12, 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 38
AnimeTroll1088 said:
kye_x said:
I like how people either
1. Watch the show weekly, and then hate.
2. Watch a few episodes, and come to the episode 12 discussion thread, to discuss what they have discussed in every other episode discussion thread.

Just make a goddamn thread called
"Guilty Crown Sucks"

Please, i actually do enjoy this show, and id like to discuss the episode, on the appropriate thread.


Answer my questions then!
1. What is Inori? Is she even human?
2. Why is Shuu able to extract void out of Gai without knocking him out cold?
3. Who is Mana to Shuu? It seems that Shuu is adopted not in any way related to Mana biologically. Is this true?
4. Who the fuck is Mana?
5. Who the hell is the guy(the new baddie) that can also draw out voids out of people?
6. So Mana is the first person to contract the virus so was she the person that started Lost Christmas or was there someone behind the scenes. Where did she get the virus from the first place?

Speculate and Answer!


1. She is technically human but she was supposed to be a medium through which Mana could communicate with the outside world.
2. Iunno, maybe because of the sudden bond they dug up with the whole "I was your best friend like 4 years ago" thing.
3. Actually, it seems like Mana may actually be his big sister, but with the way the episode was presented, it could really go both ways since Gai referred to Haruka as Shu's "new" mother. (I think.)
4. Mana was a normal girl, possibly the biological sister of Shu. However she was the first one to make contact with the Apocalypse virus, which might have caused the weird creepy personality that tries to marry Shu.
5. He's been in the shadows since the earlier episodes, nobody really knows.
6. It's too early to know, it's implied that she made contact with the rock that had the virus though. The rock being the source of the virus was a meteorite from outer space I believe, I'm not sure though, I just remember that from somewhere.
 
01-12-12, 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1268
i just finished watching the episode, and it was alot to take in, it answered questions but raised just as many, but all in all it was a good episode 9.5/10

it explained why shu can't properly remember his past and the girl from his past is actually his sister, i expected that but what i didn't expect was that whole incest thing (unless their not blood related) i gasped when mana kissed shu, and wanted to marry him, it seemed like shu liked her back, which would explain why inori and shu had feelings for each other at first sight, because inori is mana's "shell" what i also didn't expect was gai to be his childhood friend and that he was once a bit of a pussy like the recent shu and how shu was brave and strong like the recent gai, it was quite shocking to see gai getting killed but he was dying from his virus anyway so i guess he wanted to die with the girl he loved (mana) i liked the ending where gai said he wanted to become like shu back (brave and strong) then and how shu could become like gai who is a copy of the old shu meaning shu can become his old self again

im also surprised the whole hate thing is still going on but who cares i still enjoy this anime regardless of all their hate
 
01-12-12, 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 43
AnimeTroll1088 said:
the concept of drawing voids out of people, which are actually shapes that personify a person's personality already makes this better than pokemon lol just saying


Sucks for that person who had a fridge for a void, huh?
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
 
01-12-12, 3:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3450
AirTote said:
Seriously, this Guilty Crown hate is being blown way out of proportion. People act like its a spawn of the devil and that it is THE worst anime ever created.

Attacking other people based on their opinions doesn't help either.

It's fine to have your own opinion, but theres no need to openly bash the series where people will obviously be offended. It's like unintentional trolling.


Smartest thing anyone has said in this thread so far. Kudos to you :)

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!
 
01-12-12, 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 43
AnimeTroll1088 said:

Answer my questions then!
1. What is Inori? Is she even human?
2. Why is Shuu able to extract void out of Gai without knocking him out cold?
3. Who is Mana to Shuu? It seems that Shuu is adopted not in any way related to Mana biologically. Is this true?
4. Who the fuck is Mana?
5. Who the hell is the guy(the new baddie) that can also draw out voids out of people?
6. So Mana is the first person to contract the virus so was she the person that started Lost Christmas or was there someone behind the scenes. Where did she get the virus from the first place?

Speculate and Answer!


Well, I have nothing better to do (don't take an answer seriously if its obviously a troll)

1. A horrible character...apparently she is a doll which Mana can -stupidstupidstupid- through
2. Gai has survived drowning, lasers, evisceration, why not?
3. A love interest/plot point
4. A psychopathic teenager, and for some reason GHQ is a bunch of ephebophiles and have a hard on for her
5. Romi Paku I have heard, theres really nothing to say about him, hes too shady as of yet
6. I think she IS the virus dun Dun DUN!!! What a twist!

I said most of this in post #63, but wth
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
 
01-12-12, 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1554
SUPERCELL GIMME NEW OP AND ED D=
overall the episode fine ...
 
01-12-12, 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51
AirTote said:
AnimeTroll1088 said:


Answer my questions then!
1. What is Inori? Is she even human?
2. Why is Shuu able to extract void out of Gai without knocking him out cold?
3. Who is Mana to Shuu? It seems that Shuu is adopted not in any way related to Mana biologically. Is this true?
4. Who the fuck is Mana?
5. Who the hell is the guy(the new baddie) that can also draw out voids out of people?
6. So Mana is the first person to contract the virus so was she the person that started Lost Christmas or was there someone behind the scenes. Where did she get the virus from the first place?

Speculate and Answer!


1. She is technically human but she was supposed to be a medium through which Mana could communicate with the outside world.
2. Iunno, maybe because of the sudden bond they dug up with the whole "I was your best friend like 4 years ago" thing.
3. Actually, it seems like Mana may actually be his big sister, but with the way the episode was presented, it could really go both ways since Gai referred to Haruka as Shu's "new" mother. (I think.)
4. Mana was a normal girl, possibly the biological sister of Shu. However she was the first one to make contact with the Apocalypse virus, which might have caused the weird creepy personality that tries to marry Shu.
5. He's been in the shadows since the earlier episodes, nobody really knows.
6. It's too early to know, it's implied that she made contact with the rock that had the virus though. The rock being the source of the virus was a meteorite from outer space I believe, I'm not sure though, I just remember that from somewhere.


5. The evil guy is one of the three people who can draw out voids, another is shu and the third one hasnt been introduced yet.
 
01-12-12, 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 43
AirTote said:
Seriously, this Guilty Crown hate is being blown way out of proportion. People act like its a spawn of the devil and that it is THE worst anime ever created.

Attacking other people based on their opinions doesn't help either.

It's fine to have your own opinion, but theres no need to openly bash the series where people will obviously be offended. It's like unintentional trolling.


Most of the hate comes from the writing
Some of it comes from the directing
And the part that blows it out of proportion comes from the hype

It's not the worst by any means, but something that had so much potential falling flat on it's face is going to receive quite a bit of hate.

The bashing is either some form of S/M or they just can't comprehend how this series ended up so bad and need to vent.

Those are my thoughts, at least.
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
 
01-12-12, 3:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51
Vallaw said:
Sucks for that person who had a fridge for a void, huh?
Maby that personal likes cold things or is a cold person in general?
 
01-12-12, 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2891
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Vallaw said:
Sucks for that person who had a fridge for a void, huh?
Maby that personal likes cold things or is a cold person in general?

Or maybe food rottens slowly inside them.


 
01-12-12, 3:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 40
What, that it? I mean it wasn't bad but there like 10 episode left, how are they going to go on with the rest of the series? Well there still Akamori. And no Gai died!:( Well at least we saw his void through which was pretty cool.
 
01-12-12, 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 43
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Vallaw said:
Sucks for that person who had a fridge for a void, huh?
Maby that personal likes cold things or is a cold person in general?


I can see it, Shu gathering his friends to save Gai
Fridge guy - "Take me with you"
Shu - "Not enough space in the jeep, sorry."
Yahiro - "Why? So we can keep our sodas cold?"
Fridge guy - "No, so you can preserve your dead brothers corpse."
Yahiro - *sobs* "You...jackass! AHHHHH!" *runs off*
Fridge guy - "Sooo...am I in now?"

Cold person indeed
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
 
01-12-12, 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2891
Vallaw said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Vallaw said:
Sucks for that person who had a fridge for a void, huh?
Maby that personal likes cold things or is a cold person in general?


I can see it, Shu gathering his friends to save Gai
Fridge guy - "Take me with you"
Shu - "Not enough space in the jeep, sorry."
Yahiro - "Why? So we can keep our sodas cold?"
Fridge guy - "No, so you can preserve your dead brothers corpse."
Yahiro - *sobs* "You...jackass! AHHHHH!" *runs off*
Fridge guy - "Sooo...am I in now?"

Cold person indeed

Possibly one of Shoe's harem shitz starts being kuudere with fridge inside.


 
01-12-12, 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 889
So... this is what we got from episode 12?

-Sooo surprising revelations
-Wincest
-Bye bye Longhair blondie
-People betraying like it's no big deal
-Terrible action

Daaamn... Gud shit
 
01-12-12, 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1114
kye_x said:
I like how people either
1. Watch the show weekly, and then hate.
2. Watch a few episodes, and come to the episode 12 discussion thread, to discuss what they have discussed in every other episode discussion thread.

Just make a goddamn thread called
"Guilty Crown Sucks"

Please, i actually do enjoy this show, and id like to discuss the episode, on the appropriate thread.


This is a discussion thread thus we can discuss on how bad or good it is. The situation could be reversed right back at you : why don't you make a goddamn thread called
"Guilty Crown Rocks which isn't true"

??? Please answer me.
 
01-12-12, 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2143
Shu had guts when he was a kid. Now I hope he returns to that in the second half of the show.
 
01-12-12, 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 43
SoFarGone said:
Shu had guts when he was a kid. Now I hope he returns to that in the second half of the show.


I really hope so, I'll probably start calling Shu "Ganta" regardless though.

Too little too late for some though, I've gotten through 12 eps of wussy MC, I can do 10 more.
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
 
01-12-12, 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51
Solkiskey said:
This is a discussion thread thus we can discuss on how bad or good it is. The situation could be reversed right back at you : why don't you make a goddamn thread called
"Guilty Crown Rocks which isn't true"

??? Please answer me.
'EPISODE DISCUSSION' not hate on the episode because their opinion on the anime is that its 'shit'

SoFarGone said:
Shu had guts when he was a kid. Now I hope he returns to that in the second half of the show.
I second that, hopefully he does.
 
01-12-12, 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1317
fuck.....what the...
is this gurren lagann 2?
still very good episode, we´ll miss you guy...ehem gai XD
....another cool character dies, i think only alucard remains alive...
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces
 
01-12-12, 4:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1114
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Solkiskey said:
This is a discussion thread thus we can discuss on how bad or good it is. The situation could be reversed right back at you : why don't you make a goddamn thread called
"Guilty Crown Rocks which isn't true"

??? Please answer me.
'EPISODE DISCUSSION' not hate on the episode because their opinion on the anime is that its 'shit'

SoFarGone said:
Shu had guts when he was a kid. Now I hope he returns to that in the second half of the show.
I second that, hopefully he does.


Again, same thing could be applied. 'EPISODE DISCUSSION' not fanboy on the episode.

We're discussing the episode much more than you are-- we're talking about how some scenes are pure FAIL. You? You're trying to put us down because you obviously like the show and can't accept its flaws.

Stay salty, your tears are delicious.
 
Top
Pages (21) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices