MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Chapter 479 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Chapter 479 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Bleach Chapter 479 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

52 48.15%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 25.93%
3 out of 5: It was OK

13 12.04%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 6.48%
1 out of 5: Hated it

8 7.41%
Voters: 108

01-11-12, 4:34 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Ginjou is actually fucking dead? Wtf Kubo. At least we get to see Soul Society again, and see some new captains.
"Men cry not for themselves but for their comrades" - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7

01-11-12, 4:40 AM

That's so typical of Ichigo.

01-11-12, 4:50 AM

Did riruka just suicide? And the vizards became normal shinigamis? O_O

01-11-12, 5:04 AM

I'm not sure either if Riruka flew or suicide.

Well, now that this arc is finished Kubo should start thinking of ending the series and maintain it's glorious fame before is too late... if he chooses to continue it will kill the series.

He has to understand that Bleach was always inclined to have a base story type instead of an arc type, since Bleach isn't an adventure as One Piece is. I really wish he stops strangling to keep the series when there is almost nothing more to explain.

01-11-12, 5:22 AM

A very interesting chapter even though there was no "action".
http://i.imgur.com/xOXbbID.png

01-11-12, 5:24 AM

Am i the only one thinking this arc was worst than a filler ? lol. I'm not even watching anime now. Missed the old bleach... :/

01-11-12, 5:40 AM

-MgZ_ said:

Thats what i'm thinking if she did do suicide i would be pissed off.

LOL @ people who want bleach to end now.

Before it ends i have to know about Ichigo's dad and Kisuke then it can end. LOL

01-11-12, 5:41 AM

DeanLeonard said:
Am i the only one thinking this arc was worst than a filler ? lol. I'm not even watching anime now. Missed the old bleach... :/

It wasn't that worst because it ended quick.

Now I'm curious about the capitan from the right at page 11, is it Rose or a new capitan?

01-11-12, 5:44 AM

Great Chapter. And some quite strange things:

- Ichigo asking for Ginjou's body. Anyone else think Ginjou will just somehow get up after out of SS or something?
- The moment they found out Ichigo is in SS, pretty much every captain rushed to Yamamoto and all of them were quite tense of Ichigo. its quite clear they sort of fear him or what he could do.
- They made sure to note that Ichigo still has the badge. Which makes sure it will be used somehow again.

-MgZ_ said:

Vaizards are always normal shinigamis. Its not a "species" name, its a group name they took upon after leaving SS and frankly siince they have no grudge against SS, as I said before it makes sense for them to rejoin SS.

And no, RIruka did not suicide, she just FB'd forward with the whole light thing.

MissMoon91 said:
I'm not sure either if Riruka flew or suicide.

Well, now that this arc is finished Kubo should start thinking of ending the series and maintain it's glorious fame before is too late... if he chooses to continue it will kill the series.

He has to understand that Bleach was always inclined to have a base story type instead of an arc type, since Bleach isn't an adventure as One Piece is. I really wish he stops strangling to keep the series when there is almost nothing more to explain.

NOTHING. TO. EXPLAIN?

Soul King's true purpose and existance.
Ichigo's birth.
Aizen's connection to Kurosaki family.
Mayuri's findings in HM.
Isshin's backstory.
Zeroth Squad and dark secrets of SS.
Royal Guards.
The reason Ginjou betrayed SS.

And etc, etc, etc.

01-11-12, 5:44 AM

uhhh an alright chapter i guess bleach will be going on a 3 week break to collect data lool

Sources

01-11-12, 5:45 AM

Kira-vs-L said:
DeanLeonard said:

It wasn't that worst because it ended quick.

Now I'm curious about the capitan from the right at page 11, is it Rose or a new capitan?

Yeah thats Rose i looked at some older pictures.

01-11-12, 5:51 AM

I thought Riruka would stay with them if not too long but at least a few more chapters. I liked her character a lot and I'll miss her :(

01-11-12, 6:09 AM

Rose, Kensei and Hirako are captains again to bad for love i guess^^

01-11-12, 6:15 AM

i guess its just me not finding this chapter interesting.. maybe its my mood.. but its interesting ichi wants to bury ginjou in real world, tite might end up with some undead action later trollol

01-11-12, 6:37 AM

The end is coming ^.^
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.

01-11-12, 6:38 AM

SD_CV said:
The end is coming ^.^

errr, no its not? The manga is half-way done, we already knew that for quite some time, not to mention that there's quite a lot left to tell.

01-11-12, 6:41 AM

so someone explain to me what was the point of the fullbring.

01-11-12, 6:44 AM

gmgkng said:

I think simply just for Ichigo to get his powers back.

01-11-12, 6:49 AM

gmgkng said:

It introduced a human-world part of Ichigo support group (with nel/grimm, etc being HM part and SS being ss part) for the possible end-arc against soul king. Not counting the yukio group and other stuff, with fullbring power existance in real world, human world is equally capable of participating in whatever comes latter as SS and HM are.

It explained Chad's powers.

It still has certain impact upon storyline.

It introduced us to the idea of pantheism and gave is a glimpse on smaller scale of what soul king should be capable of.

01-11-12, 7:01 AM

Fai said:
gmgkng said:

It introduced a human-world part of Ichigo support group (with nel/grimm, etc being HM part and SS being ss part) for the possible end-arc against soul king. Not counting the yukio group and other stuff, with fullbring power existance in real world, human world is equally capable of participating in whatever comes latter as SS and HM are.

It explained Chad's powers.

It still has certain impact upon storyline.

It introduced us to the idea of pantheism and gave is a glimpse on smaller scale of what soul king should be capable of.

There are rumors that Kubo-sensei said this arc has no point at all.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices