MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Aki-Sora Chapter 30 Discussion


#1
Jan 8, 2012 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 335
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a stab to the heart! =S

In the end he was left alone :|

Aki last words
 
#2
Jan 30, 2012 4:14 PM

Online
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 914
Compared to the forst 5 volumes of the series the end was just plain sad :(
Authpr afterword made the reason for it clear though, if the creator feels down there is no way the work will remain a light comedy.
 
#3
Jan 30, 2012 9:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 110
I tought it was going to end on a happy note. You know like after being apart for so many years, they meet again and end up together :/
<img src="http://myanimegraph.k.vu/trackers/Vampirius/95.png" />
If you want to tell me anything then please send me a PM (Private Message) because I will be most likely to see it.
 
#4
Jan 30, 2012 9:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1217
Sad. I was expecting a happy ending as well.

 
#5
Jan 31, 2012 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 23
I'm OK with a sad end. But that went way to fast … but considering the afterword its understandable she wasn't up to doing this kind of story any more.
 
#6
Jan 31, 2012 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 148
I really wish there'd have been a happy ending. The sad ending is really hard to stomach and I feel pretty down now... I never expected the ending to be so sudden and contrasting to the overall trend of the story.

I can understand that the author perhaps didn't have any positive emotions to reflect in the work, but this was really disappointing.

Something like this needed a happy ending... IMO anyway
 
#7
Feb 1, 2012 11:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 134
I feel that the ending was more open ended, but that's just me? It was sad in a bittersweet way. Also the afterword was an sad but interesting story, I never knew the author was female.
 
#8
Feb 1, 2012 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 650
I didnt feel completely satisfied with this. Sure the ending was sad but Aki's last words felt kinda vague as to what could be in store for them as their lives progressed.

I kinda wished they couldve showed some sort of time skip of at least a year to show hows things wouldve turned out, but thats just my opinion.

As a whole i really enjoyed this series from start to finish
 
#9
Feb 2, 2012 6:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5
I had just finished reading Sundome before this, so I was expecting an ending on that level of sadness, but this wasn't so.

I mean, Aki & Sora can always pick up their relationship at anytime, right?
 
Feb 3, 2012 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 65
Aki made the right choice in my opinion, she saw how her mother and father ended up and she didn't want it to end like that for her and sora.
 
Feb 3, 2012 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1067
zhfac said:
I feel that the ending was more open ended, but that's just me? It was sad in a bittersweet way. Also the afterword was an sad but interesting story, I never knew the author was female.


Nope, not just you. It is open to interpretation. "I wish your choices lead to happiness" could go either way. That's what makes me unhappy, though. Not only does it feel ambiguous, it's unfinished. Supposedly because of a certain new law, the authoress felt pressured to end it quickly.
 
Feb 5, 2012 12:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 63
In my opinion they will together :P. Sora love Aki and he don't want lose her. His choices is be together with Aki. (Chapter 29 , page 39-46). And Aki said to "I can overcome anything". (Chapter 29, page 41). Love is always on top.
Modified by Rokhan, Feb 5, 2012 12:41 PM
 
Feb 5, 2012 8:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 15
That open ending doesn’t feel right when the MC has incest and orgies errrriday through the entire story and ends with “this relationship won't work” seems like a huge hit in the nuts by the author. I also dislike the fact that the main character doesn’t seem to have any remorse whatsoever for banging all the girls in the serie.

It feels like the author took the story/theme seriously for a few chapters in the beginning, then between volume 1 and 5 went with non sense sex with multiple girls which didn't contribute anything to the "PLOT"(read: what plot?) and then to just come back with a realistic ending.


I think a nice boat ending would have solved everything. Or like Faded_Illusion said, an extra chapter with a timeskip.


Modified by lawl1, Feb 6, 2012 5:06 PM
 
Feb 7, 2012 7:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1611
Damn man.

I was not expecting that. I mean, the mother was just dead? That was a bit sudden.

But I guess death is, as the author notes in the afterward. It's odd. I lost my father to cancer just under half a year ago, and it still feels like it was a bit sudden. I mean, he only had it for a year, and I've seen examples of people battling on with it after years. I too thought he'd always be there but it is how it is. Nothing can change what has happened.
 
Feb 7, 2012 8:29 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 914
PrometheusZero said:
Damn man.

I was not expecting that. I mean, the mother was just dead? That was a bit sudden.

Sudden? Ir was certain since chapter 5 that one of the sisters died and chapter 17 made clear which one it was... Maybe you just forget about it since it was so long ago.
PrometheusZero said:
But I guess death is, as the author notes in the afterward. It's odd. I lost my father to cancer just under half a year ago, and it still feels like it was a bit sudden. I mean, he only had it for a year, and I've seen examples of people battling on with it after years. I too thought he'd always be there but it is how it is. Nothing can change what has happened.

Accepting the death of someone who was close to you is never easy, in fact as long as there is nothing wrong with you it may be impossible and only time may make it a little bit easier.
As for cancer it is a nasty illness, it come in many different varietes and can attack many different parts of the body (sometimes several at once), even worse the chemiotherapy used to fight with it is harmful on its own and depending on the patient own health and resistance some of the combinations that work for one person may be unacceptable for other :/ Some people manage to get through it, some don't, the most terrifying thing about it in my opinion is the way the people lose hope and give up when after the long and difficult treatment their condition is only getting worse.
 
Feb 11, 2012 10:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 635
i wonder who will Sorai pick for his new lover?

I think it should be Runa Satsuki
 
Feb 15, 2012 11:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 693
Damn that ending hit hard.

The reality that a lover you care for so deeply that being apart kills you inside, is pretty much disappearing from your life completely must be agonizing, especially someone you've known your whole life and has been the closest person you've ever known. Even though it's incestuous, it is still a torrid love affair that any man and woman could have shared. It doesn't take away the pain of loss one feels.

Damn, when Aki leaves on the train before he could cry "don't go" I swear he was thinking of jumping in front of the next one and offing himself.

I think the final scene is really just a reaffirmation of them moving on separately. Even though they choose to try and make it ambiguous as possible, the tone of the last line certainly feels like one that suggest they are thinking "I love you so much, that I have to let you go. because being together will destroy us both, just like it destroyed our parents."

AkatsukiUlquiora said:
i wonder who will Sorai pick for his new lover?

I think it should be Runa Satsuki


To be honest, I don't even think Sora will bother with women unless he gets pushed into something like almost everyone one of his past encounters. I think he's just going to live like a zombie for 6-10 years while only feeling emotions, yet suppressing them mightily, when Aki visits the family a couple times a year. It'll probably look like the final scene. They both looking like they want to rush into each others arms, kiss passionately. and ball their eyes out. But in the end they just keep exchanging ambiguous pleasantries with a blank forced smile.

I feel like Sora will either end up marrying into a loveless relationship or eventually just kill himself far away from his hometown or Aki. I don't think either one of them will ever really find true happiness again.

Dougy-kun said:
Aki made the right choice in my opinion, she saw how her mother and father ended up and she didn't want it to end like that for her and Sora.


I'm not sure it was the "right" choice. But it was the most logical one. I find the final sentence is dramatically ironic. They do wish for each other to find happiness because they love each other. But, I have my doubts that will ever truly happen. I get that feeling that they'll both end up in agony and I'm not sure if either one would ever truly recover and find true "happiness".
Modified by Cirris, Feb 16, 2012 8:20 AM
 
Mar 3, 2012 6:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1214
This is an open ending.
But the chapter'name is Aki's Sora. Probably Sora and Aki ended together.
 
Mar 19, 2012 7:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
I'll sign on to the "Open Ending" theory.

Damn this was a strange story, started out seriously, got weird and ended very seriously...
 
Mar 25, 2012 9:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 271
It was a fun read,every chapter entertained me but i don't think in the future i'll be able to look back on this manga and smile.But I'd be lying if i said i didn't love this manga, AND ALL its characters. =)
Modified by JXEcute, Mar 25, 2012 9:46 PM
 
Apr 6, 2012 12:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
I liked the ending.
 
Apr 19, 2012 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1150
I took that as an ambiguous ending. It's a shame that it was rushed in the last chapters (or at least it clearly felt that way). In short, it was bittersweet from my standpoint. (Unlike the Koi Kaze anime, which I even considered an open ending too, there was very little to suggest here that they did not end up together at all, so I'd like to thing that they in fact did.)

Overall, the ecchi content was great. The story OK in some ways. Character development was rushed in the end in my opinion. Too bad.

Gets a 7 from me.
 
May 10, 2012 1:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 18
After two years spending time on finish it. I just finished it few moments ago... It was a sad ending indeed. Many of us including me wished for Sora and Aki to end up with each other again.
I really want to see more of this. I love the story line and all the characters. I get the feeling that I just want to keep on reading it. Reading about their lives after the final chapter and hoping they will end up with each other again?

sadly it seems it wont happen anyway. The series have ended and it is the final chapter. I don't think it would be like the game Mass Effect 3. When the players disliked the ending so much the creators decided to make a new ending.
But in order to do something like that with Aki Sora. We would need many thousand people to complain about the ending and request for a new one... Sadly I don't think there are enough people who are willing to do that.

But it is as you guys said before. In the last pages of the volume it was about Itosugi's friend. That she lost a friend during the creation of it. And her sad feelings went to her work that it made this a sad ending. Maybe... I don't know.

It's too bad this manga ended so sudden. And leaves some of us with questions like ''So.. What is happening now? What will Aki do later? What will Sora do later?''

I really dislike some series to end so sudden. And that you really like it so much you want to know what is happening later.. Like a epoligue... But those are just dreams and wishes. Imagining them in your head is not helping anything.

So we will know nothing I guess... maybe... I don't know.
Maybe they end up with each other again? Maybe they don't.
We will never know that.
But only Aki and Sora will know later if they might will... Me atleast hope they end up eventually... They said they missed each other and that in one of the final chapters. Maybe they will start missing each other again? And maybe end up with each other? Maybe.... Hopefully..

Sorry if I sound like a crazy kid but I have my beliefs with the anime/manga world.

But I loved the characters. Still when I wished for it to be longer than 6 volumes. an loved the story(even if I didn't like the ending)
It get's a 10 from me. Even if things happened so sudden and left us questions.

 
May 10, 2012 3:30 PM

Online
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 914
Izekyu said:
sadly it seems it wont happen anyway. The series have ended and it is the final chapter. I don't think it would be like the game Mass Effect 3. When the players disliked the ending so much the creators decided to make a new ending.
But in order to do something like that with Aki Sora. We would need many thousand people to complain about the ending and request for a new one... Sadly I don't think there are enough people who are willing to do that.

Convincing a single person is far easier than convincing a whole corporation, you can write to Itosugi-sensei and tell her how much you loved Aki-Sora and how much would you love to see a happier end, and who knows maybe after finishing Uwakoi she will give some thought to returning to her old story (it is unlikely but things like that happened so you may cling to that hope).
Then again it is different than what happened with ME3 - there the creators just screwed up and released a crappy product, here it is a problem of an author that just does not have the heart to create a light romance, no matter how many people would requested it if Itosugi-sensei have a depression then she just can't continue the series as it was before and nothing can be done about it...
 
May 12, 2012 12:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 18
Karharot said:
Izekyu said:
sadly it seems it wont happen anyway. The series have ended and it is the final chapter. I don't think it would be like the game Mass Effect 3. When the players disliked the ending so much the creators decided to make a new ending.
But in order to do something like that with Aki Sora. We would need many thousand people to complain about the ending and request for a new one... Sadly I don't think there are enough people who are willing to do that.

Convincing a single person is far easier than convincing a whole corporation, you can write to Itosugi-sensei and tell her how much you loved Aki-Sora and how much would you love to see a happier end, and who knows maybe after finishing Uwakoi she will give some thought to returning to her old story (it is unlikely but things like that happened so you may cling to that hope).
Then again it is different than what happened with ME3 - there the creators just screwed up and released a crappy product, here it is a problem of an author that just does not have the heart to create a light romance, no matter how many people would requested it if Itosugi-sensei have a depression then she just can't continue the series as it was before and nothing can be done about it...


Yeah. I'll write to her once I've learned hiragana... Just that I loved Aki Sora but not requesting a sequel or a new ending.

You have point in what you are saying and I agree.
I also understand with her depression. I know myself what depression can affect a persons daily life or work. And it would be bad if people requested it when she's depressed. I don't know how she is today but I hope for her best.

Well, I don't know how it is with Itosugi-sama and creating light novels but it seems you know alot about her than I do. However I wish I knew a little more. Itosugi-sama is an inspiring and interesting Mangaka in my opinion.

Yeah. She couldn't continue because of that.
I've read a post on one of the topics on MangaFox about Aki-Sora. One said that Itosugi-sama had in my mind to make 10 or more volumes of the series. I'm not believing it fully... I can't find that post atm but I'm still working on it. Others are saying the end of Aki-Sora was because of Ishihara's ''Toyko manga ban'' http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/04/22/aki-sora-banned-we-can-no-longer-depict-incest/ But the article explains about the printing. I'm not believing this either fully. But yeah... Nothing can be done about the ending or continuation. If it says that chapter 30 is the final. I guess that makes everything end... Its sad..

 
May 31, 2012 12:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1572
guess it wasn't meant to be :(
 
Jun 5, 2012 4:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
First of all, how did you know that the last line was spoken by Aki . It could easily have been the authors last word. (Although if Aki spoke those its better)
Also I think that it was a positive ending (although not stated clearly enough, epilogue would have been awesome!!!). Sora seemed determined and Aki was smiling too (they DID NOT do so from the time they were separated by their father). I think the author vaguely implies they live together which is OBVIOUSLY the best thing that could happen to them and the best ending.
 
Jun 19, 2012 5:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 934
camelkid11 said:
guess it wasn't meant to be :(

The incest was not meant to be...
Why did it have to end like this? I thought manga was the place where I could dream.
This is a terrible ending to the dream. Didn't feel very ambiguous to me.
 
Jul 5, 2012 11:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2386
That felt abrupt. Like BAM, end.

Beginning of the manga was good, but then the middle was nonsensical, fanservice sex.

Would have liked to see them end up together, but I can see why this ending works.
 
Jul 26, 2012 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 468
Now that is how you close a romance shota incest gender-bender harem manga; amazing
 
      Manga Sorted By Theme                          Anime Sorted By Theme
 
Aug 30, 2012 12:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
I just donpt know what to think about the ending... Sad? heart breaker? It´s just that i was feeling a good mood between them... and sudenly *sob* that thing happend D:
 
Oct 4, 2012 6:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5420
Shit ending, tried too hard to cover every girl and then we get this fucking open ending.
 
Oct 4, 2012 10:44 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 914
Zhou said:
Shit ending, tried too hard to cover every girl and then we get this fucking open ending.

Covering every girl had little to do with how the story ended - the series was axed by author herself because her depression made her unable to write a light romance anymore :(
 
Oct 11, 2012 3:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 24
i don't think that this ending is sad at all. rather than that my interpretation of it is that they met up and had a happy ending.

the only thing that i absolutely hated after reading this manga is how runa gave up her first so easily... everything incest etc was all good but that orgy chapter. i hated it absolutely hated it.. i have no idea why but otherwise i really liked this
 
Nov 28, 2012 4:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 721
What should I say? I'm very disappointed from this ending.
I can see the author made it in a rush, in my opinion the manga could be much better if it was focused in aki and sora's relationship, instead of sora fuck'ng every girl who meet.
 
Jan 17, 2013 10:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 12
I don't think it is an open ending. I'm not sure what the original phrase in Japanese mean, but in English, often time when people say

"Oh, I hope you are happy with that choice" or
" I wish your choices lead to happiness"

people usually mean I don't really agree with your choice, however I can't force you to change it, and I wish you find happiness in your choice in the future.

Again, this could have a different meaning in Japanese. But if we assume it was translated without loosing too much meaning, Aki and Sora didn't get back together.
 
Jan 31, 2013 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5420
Karharot said:
Zhou said:
Shit ending, tried too hard to cover every girl and then we get this fucking open ending.

Covering every girl had little to do with how the story ended - the series was axed by author herself because her depression made her unable to write a light romance anymore :(

Hm, that's something I didn't know.
 
Feb 25, 2013 3:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
I think it's only partialy open ended. There are few things that can suggest that they are in fact together.

1. The train scene. It showed that both Aki and Sora are willing to by together. If Aki would not by in the train Sora would chase her.

2. Ending sugests that they can do what they can. And seeing they both want to by together this means they will by together. If not now they will in the future.

3. At page 29 there is written "Afterword so much has happend. Happy times, joyful times, sad times... I can't possibly hope to write them all down here."
I think she is serious about this. She had alot more history to write but i feel Itosugi-sama knowed she would not by able to make more chapters. Depression affects every aspect of life and i think she did not wanted to kill a good manga so it was better to just end it. And looking as Sora always was in love with Aki, manga could not exist without Aki.
 
May 26, 2013 10:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1121
oh boy, i feel depressed right now after finished reading the last chapter.. I hope those last words mean that they'll end up together..


and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
 
May 28, 2013 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 57
after watching ova's i decided to finish manga and know what ending is not bad because there are hints they are together after all.
At page 19 sister did came to family grave site.
in page 20 there is wind of fate (i think it's related to red thread because they bounded them self back then)
next hint page 21
check the dress it is the same from page 20 reference to sister also Sora blushes.
next hint page 22
sister is smiling because she accepted his answer (reference to words that mother and father are now together for eternity in the end after all.) also leaves fly by sister as fate has brought her to be with brother (personal tout's like blessing from sky's.)
next hint page 23
As far i know sunset means new morning and new life of which i refer that they are from now one together also phrase I ... refer from sister that she loves him it's damn obvious you can consider me a nut job or some nut fan maniac but this is the TRUTH you can argue but it all explains it very simple.

P.s
i don't what to say about page 24 much but i could say it's like reference from author for us all fans and nut otaku lovers :) does our choise lead to happy end or did not in real life it's like question for us to work .
 
Jun 16, 2013 2:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3433
It really depends on who said that last line.

If Sora said it, they didn't end up together and they are going to live apart, with Sora banging other girls every day.

If Aki said it, they ended up together and are having happy sex again.

To be honest, Aki deserves better so I hope it was Sora who said that. Sora fucked so many girls that Aki deserves better than to just be a part of his harem.

Overall the series i bad. The dialogues are cliche as fuck and the writing is hilariously bad. There were far too many fillers and most Aki chapters were bland and pointless sex. Maybe it would be different if it was marketed as hentai. But as a softporn, I expected more from the story. Heck, I expected a story, not random pointless sex. Why add incest in the first place if you're going to focus on Sora banging other girls. This was also more Nami Sora than Aki Sora.

Terrible, terrible manga. Weirdest thing is that a woman made this. Degrading the female sex in this manga. 2/10, at least Runa was interesting.
 
Jun 21, 2013 3:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 68
I refuse to think that they did not get together. But even if they didn't, at least there's one lesson we can take from this manga. The world is messed up, society is a bunch of sociopaths deciding that two people should not be in love. Sora said that their parents could finally be together in the afterlife. The people that ruined their lives, where are they. I would hope that someday society could grow up, but even if it doesn't, you'll always have the one you love when you die. What lies in the future? Will the two separate for good, or get back together. Maybe somewhere they can live in peace. Or maybe they'll separate and live a loveless life. You could tell that by the end, regardless their choice will hurt. Do you face it together, or alone? Alone, or with the one you love? A lot of crazy twisted S**t occurred in this manga, Aki x Sora was far from being in that camp. And it taught me that no matter how bad you get, no matter the severity of mistakes you make, society doesn't care. Rape a girl or a guy, don't care, join a swinger's orgy, don't care, sprout 15 babies, don't care, 12 arms on them, don't care abandon those babies, don't care. Society doesn't care about s**t, but it likes to think it cares, so they make rules that hurt others so it looks like they have morals. That's why they used to hate homosexuality, and why they hated interracial relationships.
"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue."
— Erich Fromm
 
Aug 27, 2013 5:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1364
Really disappointing end emotional-wise, but plot-wise it was a good chapter..

still gave it a 1/5
 
Sep 30, 2013 10:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1583
Wow the ending sucked. It was still interesting to read through all this.
 
Mar 27, 2014 4:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 49
IchigoRadiance said:
I refuse to think that they did not get together. But even if they didn't, at least there's one lesson we can take from this manga. The world is messed up, society is a bunch of sociopaths deciding that two people should not be in love. Sora said that their parents could finally be together in the afterlife. The people that ruined their lives, where are they. I would hope that someday society could grow up, but even if it doesn't, you'll always have the one you love when you die. What lies in the future? Will the two separate for good, or get back together. Maybe somewhere they can live in peace. Or maybe they'll separate and live a loveless life. You could tell that by the end, regardless their choice will hurt. Do you face it together, or alone? Alone, or with the one you love? A lot of crazy twisted S**t occurred in this manga, Aki x Sora was far from being in that camp. And it taught me that no matter how bad you get, no matter the severity of mistakes you make, society doesn't care. Rape a girl or a guy,on't care, join a swinger's orgy, don't care, sprout 15 babies, don't care, 12 arms on them, don't care abandon those babies, don't care. Society doesn't care about s**t, but it likes to think it cares, so they make rules that hurt others so it looks like they have morals. That's why they used to hate homosexuality, and why they hated interracial relationships.


for me dude i dont think its a sad ending ofcourse they have deep relationship but related sibling isn't right , im not a big fan about incest but i read this one because same author uwikoi

anyway its not sad because he can meet someone else, i mean there a a lot of girl in this world( unless he has mental disorder) he probably find a really popular girl who is pure and kind, carring, i mean his popular amoung girl.

but on the other hand aki will probably have lot of regret while denying that she doesn't regret a thing,
specially she is a shrine maiden( she is a perverted girl that just become a shrine maiden thats gotta sting)
in the end sora can pick his life with out in a cage.

while aki will be trap in her cage that she creat without free will(she probably thing this is the punish)
living for just one promise that is not happy out all

compare to sora its a happy ending

people can make choices but be dumb and it will hunt you tell you die.. she deserve t anyway"i wish your choice will bring you happiness"
 
Mar 29, 2014 1:25 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 914
KCdiez said:
for me dude i dont think its a sad ending ofcourse they have deep relationship but related sibling isn't right ,

Aside from the fact that incest is... well squicky, it can also be very bad for the children from such relationship (genetics doesn't care about love) and that is why this is not recommended in the least.
But I don't think IchigoRadiance point was to say that incest is okay, just that it is wrong for random unrelated people (that like to identify themselves as "society" but when it comes down to it they are just a small group of individuals liking to pass anonymous judgment on others) to ostracize someone else for something that is none of their business on the basis that they don't approve of it. As long as all the people involved in something are okay with it (or even better happy with it) someone uninvolved and not affected has no right to butt into this and decide what is best for others (this was about such ostracism as a whole, in a specific case of incest there could be a justification for enforcing a ban on having children).
KCdiez said:
anyway its not sad because he can meet someone else, i mean there a a lot of girl in this world( unless he has mental disorder) he probably find a really popular girl who is pure and kind, carring, i mean his popular amoung girl.

Such approach is kinda sad :( When you really love someone you don't just come to terms with their loss because you can find a replacement. I would say that if you think so lightly about parting with someone you loved then it means you do not love them anymore or that you never loved them to begin with.
Anyway, judging by Sora rejection of Satsuki I would say he is not okay with simply replacing Aki with another girl and imo it didn't meant she wasn't good enough because she wasn't his sister (which would mean there is something wrong with him) but that she wasn't good enough because she wasn't Aki.
Modified by Karharot, Mar 29, 2014 6:54 AM
 
Apr 9, 2014 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 49
Karharot said:
KCdiez said:
for me dude i dont think its a sad ending ofcourse they have deep relationship but related sibling isn't right ,

Aside from the fact that incest is... well squicky, it can also be very bad for the children from such relationship (genetics doesn't care about love) and that is why this is not recommended in the least.
But I don't think IchigoRadiance point was to say that incest is okay, just that it is wrong for random unrelated people (that like to identify themselves as "society" but when it comes down to it they are just a small group of individuals liking to pass anonymous judgment on others) to ostracize someone else for something that is none of their business on the basis that they don't approve of it. As long as all the people involved in something are okay with it (or even better happy with it) someone uninvolved and not affected has no right to butt into this and decide what is best for others (this was about such ostracism as a whole, in a specific case of incest there could be a justification for enforcing a ban on having children).
KCdiez said:
anyway its not sad because he can meet someone else, i mean there a a lot of girl in this world( unless he has mental disorder) he probably find a really popular girl who is pure and kind, carring, i mean his popular amoung girl.

Such approach is kinda sad :( When you really love someone you don't just come to terms with their loss because you can find a replacement. I would say that if you think so lightly about parting with someone you loved then it means you do not love them anymore or that you never loved them to begin with.
Anyway, judging by Sora rejection of Satsuki I would say he is not okay with simply replacing Aki with another girl and imo it didn't meant she wasn't good enough because she wasn't his sister (which would mean there is something wrong with him) but that she wasn't good enough because she wasn't Aki.


like what said there a lot of girl but still it depends on him... well he move on or keep on being child and dint man up.... time is a great way for healling.
 
Apr 11, 2014 12:37 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 914
KCdiez said:
like what said there a lot of girl but still it depends on him... well he move on or keep on being child and dint man up.... time is a great way for healling.

Being a man or a child has little to do with it but yeah, time can heal (or turn into scars) a lot of emotional wounds.
 
Apr 19, 2014 12:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1302
I think those last words spoken was addressed to Aki by Sora, she was the one who decided to move away from him right, the fact that he loves her and respects her decision to go way, for Aki's reason maybe she doesn't want them both to experience their mother and father's hardships, being away from each other because of the fact they are siblings, coz the society just can't simple accept this...

but hey it's an open ending, If u want for them to end up together, just think it that way..even though the ending sucks for me..I just made it that way..everybody can come up with their on ending on this...
Modified by DeadZeroSource, Apr 19, 2014 12:37 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

 
Apr 27, 2014 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
I want to beat that author..
I'm feeling bad right now.
Really bad.
Stupid ending ._____.
I mean, I don't really think this is an open ending.
"I hope your choices lead to hapiness" is clearly a "goodbye" sentence, there's no sense in saying it if they were to be together.
Modified by DarkRaku, Apr 27, 2014 2:28 PM
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »