MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Roleplay]Houses
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Z-Epidemic[RP] »» [Roleplay]Houses

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
#1
01-07-12, 10:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
This is for roleplay in every house, it's not connected to each other and people can't hear each other from another house unless they scream. Yard and Front yards are also roleplayed here.
Modified by llPhantom, 01-09-12, 10:06 AM
 
#2
01-09-12, 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Dray

Dray ran to the gate, after he got freed from the zombies by himself. Running inside of the yard, he closed the gate and rested awhile at the door of Kurai's house.
"That was close..", he said and sighed, "At least we're safe, for now.", he added and smiled. After awhile, Dray stood up and waited for Kurai to open the door. The house was surrounded by zombies on the streets and at the other houses, it could be possible that there are some here too. "We should be careful..", he thought and stood at the door, waiting.
 
#3
01-09-12, 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

Kurai gave Dray a thumbs up. He then walked towards the door, and opened it, revealing a regular, quiet and dark middle class house. He walked inside, inviting Dray while doing so.

"Don't worry, the door was locked, I locked it before I left, no zombies are inside, they are too dumb to pick lock it." he said, grinning. He then pointed towards the garage.

"My Dad's Humvee is in there, covered by a old gray large cloth, heat up the engine for me. The keys are on the dash." he muttered, before going in and walking into a room. Then Dray could hear a locker open, and many things being pulled out, a bag being opened, and clocking sounds.
 
#4
01-09-12, 10:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Dray

Kurai asked Dray to heat up the Humvee before Kurai went to the lockers. Dray walked towards the old large grey cloth, looking at it and then took it off the Humvee. Looking at the Humvee in awe, he got away in his thoughts. Then he remembered Kurai's request and then woke up, walking to the keys on the dash.
"Guess we have no choice..", he said and picked up the keys. Afterwards walking to the door, unlocking it and got in. Starting the Humvee, he sat down and waited. Like that, he relaxed, forgetting about the situation he was in.
 
#5
01-09-12, 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

Kurai then walked out of the house, he had an expression as if he just finished crying. He was carrying his Katana tied to his side, Two pistols, one on each side of his leg. He was carrying a large duffle bag filled with Ammo and extra weapons. He was carrying a 50. Cal Rifle on his back with a AR-10. He then had a shotgun on one hand.

"Here." he said, offering Dray a pistol, and 4 clips. "Just incase if you run out of these." he said beholding a box of throwing knives. "300 in total." he muttered, "You place them in these pouches, and you clip them to your pants waist, then you could have a quick throw." he muttered, showing him the vertical semi sized case.

He then opened his bag, revealing many more guns, food, water, a book filled with pictures, ammo, and.. Wait, what was this? A Thumper Grenade Launcher? If I was there, I would say Kurai was insane.

Kurai then took the passenger seat beside Dray, opening the Garage with his remote, and looked him after handing him his set of weapons. "Want to camp out here tonight and head for the mall Tommorow, or do you want to go ahead and set out?" He asked, loading rounds into a Barrett Clip.
 
#6
01-10-12, 7:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Dray

Dray looked up in surprise, seeing Kurai had an Grenade Launcher in his bag. He thought Kurai has gone insane, the Grenade Launcher could also kill them. Looking at stuff he hold in his bag, he took the pistol Kurai offered him. Dray did not know anything about using a pistol, it was new to him so he put it away.
"I don't know anything about using a gun, i'm sorry.", he said and handed it back to Kurai. A little later Kurai asked if they should head to the mall tomorrow or now. Dray thought about it for awhile, "The mall is full of stuff, that's for sure..", he thought, trying to think about the dangers that can be found there, "But there is bound to be a lot of zombies.., since there probably were many people at the mall before this happened...", he sighs, then looked at Kurai.
"There are definitely going to be some of 'Them' there..", he started, referring to the zombies, "The mall should've been full of people before this happened.", he said and let out a sigh, "We wouldn't be able to kill them all, we don't have enough weapons, the grenade launcher might be able to do it.., but it would destroy the mall too, so we better not use it.", his warning was to ask Kurai for an answer, knowing about danger that they're going to face.
"We should at least keep our head cool.", he said and looked away, facing the fence. Outside of the fence, there were a lot of zombies, its sure that they can't beat all the zombies before they run out of ammo. Not knowing that the whole world suffers from this, Dray sighed and thought about going to another country.
"This is going to be troublesome, if we stay in Japan.", he said and took a closer look at the pistol, "We should head to another country..."
 
#7
01-10-12, 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

Kurai flailed the gun slightly, and sat it to the side, wanting to show Dray how to use it. "I'll show you how to use it." he muttered. He then pointed out the main features of the gun, how to load the clip, how to turn on and off the safety, how to unload the clip when It runs out, how to lock the gun so it could shoot. Then how to aim and handle the recoil.

Kurai then nodded at Dray's comment, looking down the entire time. "If we charge straight into the mall without knowing if the dead or alive is in there, we will die." he said. "This isn't one of those extreme grenade launchers." he stated, "It has a bang, yes, but not as brutal as you see on video games and war documentaries." he finished saying.

He then opened the bag, revealing thousands, and thousands of round per major gun. "We'll be fine with Ammo for a long time." he muttered, referring that he took everything out from the locker. He then pointed at another bag, in the back of the humvee, filled with ammo and a crossbow.

"I was listening to the radio inside the house, China isn't safe, London is the only safe place, other than North and South Pole, America is gone, Africa hadn't had a chance, except Egypt which is currently fighting." He took a deep breath. "But think about it.. Who is going to fly a plane? I highly doubt we will find a plane at the airport, evacuations would have already been done. Unless we find a random plane in storage, and learn how to fly it before we get bit, I say we have nowhere to go." he muttered.

Kurai turned to look out of the window, and brushed his hair out of his eyes, "We should get going.." he muttered. "By the way, you are right, we should stay calm; as I said before, first one to crack, is the first one to get bit." he added. "We need more people.. I wonder what happened to the other students.." he muttered.
 
#8
01-10-12, 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Dray

The world was a chaotic place, is what Dray heard from Kurai. China isn't safe, America is gone, Africa hadn't had a chance, Egypt is currently fighting, the only places safe was London, the North pole and South pole.
"Turns out this wish of mine was heard.", he said, referring to the wish, that his life would be more exciting, "God sure knows how to learn us a lesson..", he said, smiling. Kurai got worried about the other students, and so did Dray. Dray looked at the fence, his thoughts about them being surrounded at the mall made him feel exciting somehow. The thoughts of being overnumbered, surrounded by unnatural creatures, made him feel exciting.
"We should think of something to leave this chaotic place.", he said calmly, hiding his excitement, ""The best thing to do now, is to get to the mall and get some stuff to live from.", he added, "Food, drinks, clothes, weapons, but i doubt they'll sell weapons in the mall.".
The fence seemed like it got a little overpowered by the zombies and was about to break.
"F***, we should do something.", he said and pointed at the fence, "It won't keep us safe for any longer."
 
#9
01-10-12, 9:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

Kurai developed a smile. "God can really be a sick person.." he said. He then pointed towards the gate, and the grill of the Humvee. "This car is made to be a weapon aswell. Just run them over. Clobber them." he said, developing a insane smile again.

He then looked at Dray, "You are right, we need things to live off of. But here is a tip, Zombies can't see us, detect our body heat, or anything. They react to sound. We have advantages due to intelligence, and firepower, they only have the number." he added. "We can survive." he finished.
 
01-10-12, 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Dray

The information from Kurai about zombies only reacting to sound, made Dray more worried. The gun arms all have a loud sound, even the knife he uses, makes sound. If a zombie dies and falls on the ground, it makes sound. If the Humvee starts and is being driven, it makes sound. Their best choice would be going Stealth and walk silently.
"That could make it worse for us.", he said, when Kurai said it was an advantage due to their firepower, "The firepower makes sound, which is exactly why we don't need to use too much.", he said and sighed.
Kurai's information was correct, but the firepower could be their death. The sound of most of the guns can be heard in a long radius and cause the zombies to swarm around them.
"Well then, i guess we should go.", he said and put his hands on the steer, "Hold on tight!", he said, as if he was going to literally ram those zombies with the Humvee, which is what was going on, a few seconds later.
 
01-10-12, 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

"I understand." he said, before climbing onto the top of the hole on the top of the Humvee. Shoot to save and for dire emergencies." he muttered, before laying the Barrett down onto the hood of the Humvee, as if he was getting ready to fire.

"Here we go!" he exclaimed, planting his feet on the chairs on the back, ready for impact.
 
01-13-12, 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
As hirro approached the alley where he had left his squad car he noticed that there seemed to be more undead in this area than elsewhere.

Once in veiw of the car he realized he had made a rookie mistake and left it running. The undead had been drawn by the sound and now a few dozen of them surounded it.

He made his way into to an adjacent 2 story house and after making sure it was clear he began to ponder.

After a few minutes an idea struck him. He secured all door and windows in the first floor but left a quick escape ready. He then made his way to the second floor and found a window overlooking the car.

He pulled out his SIG and very carefully put a single shot through the radiator of the car. "give that some time and it should kill the car" He said to himself as he made his way out of the house and back to the streets.
 
01-18-12, 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
Hirro rounds the corner and dats for his now non operational car. as he locks the door the hodre sorounds him.

"well..., i mine aswell go out kicking"

Hirro puts on a stolen set of level IV swat armour with a helmet and ballistic face sheild included. he then loads up his grand father Ariska rifle.

He bayonets the back window out and climbs onto the roof of the car.

He fires several shots from his akira and once it runs dry he dives into the horde killing a few with the bayoneted rifle before being bitten several times and becoming an infected.

(he forgot about the sig in his holster)
 
01-25-12, 11:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

Difesa opened the gate door to her mansion and got inside. The inside looked like a maze of forest with a hill in the middle. On the hill, was her mansion.
"Let's see if i know the way to it.", she said and walked on the path.
Sometimes the path split and you could end up in a trap, set up by her family. But if you pick the right one, you'll get to the house, safe and sound. Difesa calmly walked through the maze, almost guessing a path. But she came home safe and sound.
"I guess people would say, Home-Sweet-Home?", she asked herself before opening the door.
 
01-26-12, 7:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 4852
Miya

miya follows difesa carefully, noticing that difesa's house is dangrouse sense she ran into one of the traps not knowing that the house is full traps"you say my house is dangrous, but i can see that your house is pretty much as dangrous isn't it?" she grins at difesa after she had sucssesfully surviving the trap she ran into by mistake a while ago
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
 
01-26-12, 8:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

Difesa looked surprised when Miya said her house was dangerous. She turned around and looked puzzled about what Miya had said.
"It is?", she asked, "I didn't think it was.", she told Miya.
Noticing that Miya had somewhat survived a trap, she walked towards Miya and pat her head, saying, "Good girl.".
 
01-26-12, 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

Kuari grinned heavily when he stated to follow Miya and Difesa, he was ecstatic on how many guns and weapons he would find. He was pretty mental.

Kurai smiled and grabs Miya's shoulder as a Thank You.

"This will be fun." he muttered.
 
01-26-12, 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 4852
Miya

"this time it looks like i am the one being pated" she said when difesa pated her head
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
 
01-26-12, 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"Looks like it.", she said and stopped, "If you want, you can come inside. But close the door after doing so.", she added while she continued to walk. Difesa was searching for her room inside the mansion, which was where her customized bow and arrows were.
 
01-26-12, 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 4852
Miya

"sure thing" she follows difesa"and what about you kurai, aren't you coming in?" she said to kurai
Modified by rika713, 01-26-12, 10:11 AM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
 
01-26-12, 1:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

Kurai nodded to Miyas question, and followed her inside.

"S-Sure.." he muttered, looking at the mansion, probably about 3 if his middle-class house.
 
01-26-12, 1:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 4852
Miya

"is something wrong? you seem kinda of nervous?" she askes kurai
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
 
01-26-12, 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
*Conan had been following everyone but has kept quiet.*

 
01-26-12, 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 4852
Miya

"conan, you had been too quit for a while now, is something wrong?"
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
 
01-26-12, 3:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
"Oh nothing I'm fine."

 
01-26-12, 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 4852
Miya

"i see, but be careful they are some traps in here and the house seems like a maze, so be also careful not to get lost, and be a good boy and don't wander around" she pats conan's head and smiles
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
 
01-27-12, 4:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"Found it.", she said, "Let's see..", she mumbled and looked inside her room. It looked normal, not cute, not dangerous. It seemed like a normal room, and it's the only one in the house.
"Bow..", she mumbled and searched for her bow.
 
01-27-12, 6:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

Kurai stood outside of Difesas room, admiring the beauty if her house. Was her family this wealthy? Or just hit the lotto? He didn't care, he just knew they were fortunate.

"Hmm.." he muttered, while tapping his Katana handle
 
01-27-12, 8:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"Found it.", she said when she found her bow, "Hmm.. it's in my closet?", she mumbled and took it out.

The bow had a silencer and is customized with an aiming device. As said earlier, it's customized.

"Hold onto this for me please.", she said and handed it over to Kurai. Soon after pulling out some arrows out the closet.
 
01-27-12, 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
"Excues me but is there any guns in your house?"

 
01-27-12, 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2220
Kurai

Kurai looked at the Bow in awe. It was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen. He was into archery a few years back, but found using a gun more simpler. This might be a inspiration to use a bow and arrow again, but he was already attached to his gun and Katana.

He then grabbed it and held onto it for her. It honestly had some of the customization of a true gun. He let off a pshyco smile while inspecting the creation.
 
01-27-12, 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"Should be.", she answered Conan while looking for more arrows, "They should be at the supply room.", she added.
 
01-27-12, 10:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
"Were would the room be?"

 
01-27-12, 10:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
"Life is wasted on the living."

Kreeper stands down stairs in the front doorway, he has gathered a horde that completly surounds the house
 
01-27-12, 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"At the basement.", she said and closed the closet.

Difesa then head Kreeper's voice and remembers she forgot to close the door. They haven't been killed by the traps, that's for sure.

"I think you should hurry up.", she said and readied herself.
 
01-27-12, 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
"The guns can wait I not very good with them anyway."

 
01-27-12, 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
The horde started busting windows tearing away at the house all of them thrying to get in at once.

Kreeper was walking around them pouring gasoline on them and parts of the house.
 
01-27-12, 11:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"Where'd that guy get gasoline?", she asked herself and aimed for Sajaho's head.

"This better hit, or my house is gone.", she said before releasing.
 
01-27-12, 11:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
Kreeper held up the gas can to protect his head, the arrow stuck in the can and the reaminig gas coverd him.

"well this is just fine and dandy, oh well"

Kreeper puts a cigarete between his rotting lips and puls a zippo out of his pocket

"any last words humans?"

(gas is easy to aquire)
 
01-27-12, 11:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"Funny.", she said and shot another one, aimed for the cigarette.

Difesa shot three arrows right after each other, which would make them pierce through one another once they hit something.


(Getting it out of cars, you need a bucket or something to pour it then. If you don't you're going to have to put it in your hands. Which is very hard..)
 
01-27-12, 11:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
*Charges at Kreeper and swings his 3 secetion staff at the zippo. And putting the Pistol he had from the zombie he ran from so long ago to his head.*

((There was still one bullet left in the gun so why not keep it.))

 
01-27-12, 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
Kreeper chuckles

"if you fire the gun we both die"

Kreeper then at a speed the human can not even see pulls a straight razor and rest it on his throat
 
01-27-12, 11:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
"You won't kill me that would be a waste of a meal."
*Wacks you over the head with the pistol.*

((I do have the speed to match the speed of you.))

 
01-27-12, 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
Kreeper very confused stands there and ponders for a moment.
"what the hell was a pistol whip going to do to me"

((i believe im faster))
 
01-27-12, 11:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
*Conan swings his 3 secetion staff at Kreeper's head while he swings the gun at Kreeper's hand to knock it away from his throat.*

((Only by about a point or 2 I'm the fastest human in this group.))

 
01-27-12, 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
Kreeper jumps backwards a good 6 feet

"you humans are so troubling"

Kreeper lights a blue tipped matchs off of the ground and lights the cigarete. he is engulfed in flames but the fire has yet to spread to the other zombies.
 
01-27-12, 11:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"Great.", she said and shot somewhere, people who saw would think she shot randomly, but she actually shot a water pipe to extinguish the fire.

"Don't try that again."
 
01-27-12, 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2757
"well you all bore the kreeper, i think its time i retire but in my absinse do take care of my friends"

Kreeper climbs out side and is gone in an instant, but the horde has now filled the house and is very hungry
 
01-27-12, 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2173
"EVERYONE IN THE BASEMENT NOW!!!"
*Conan started to run down to the basement slashing through zombies with his sword and whacking them with his staff.*

 
01-27-12, 12:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3972
Difesa Forma

"Are you scared, Conan?"
 
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy